PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh...Where's Natina when Weiner needs a defense??

onmyknees
06-01-2011, 05:24 AM
OK all you holier than thou lib hypocrites....what say you about one of your standard bearers, Anthony Weiner...that arrogant perv.

Remember when NY 26 Congressman sent some chest pics on Facebook? He was gone before lunch time, as he should have been. Let's see if the these morally challanged libs understand how to clean house, or just lecture us about it when the opposing party does it. I'll make a prediction right now. Nobody...not one lib will call for his resignation if this story proves to be accurate. I could be proved wrong, but I understand liberals way too good to expect to be surprised. Where are you Natina with 5 pages of copied and pasted defense material? Hippie? Trish? Anybody? Where have you all gone...all the ones so judgemental of Chris Lee? To quote a great line from a movie...."Is anybody out there?" LMAO

Erika1487
06-01-2011, 05:55 AM
OK all you holier than thou lib hypocrites....what say you about one of your standard bearers, Anthony Weiner...that arrogant perv.

Remember when NY 26 Congressman sent some chest pics on Facebook? He was gone before lunch time, as he should have been. Let's see if the these morally challanged libs understand how to clean house, or just lecture us about it when the opposing party does it. I'll make a prediction right now. Nobody...not one lib will call for his resignation if this story proves to be accurate. I could be proved wrong, but I understand liberals way too good to expect to be surprised. Where are you Natina with 5 pages of copied and pasted defense material? Hippie? Trish? Anybody? Where have you all gone...all the ones so judgemental of Chris Lee? To quote a great line from a movie...."Is anybody out there?" LMAO

It's a great story it even has a name "Weinergate"
The sad truth is unless a democat is caught red handed with a hooker or found shooting sperm on an interns dress they are not impeached:whistle:

trish
06-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Really?? You guys are peddling that fiction?

hippifried
06-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Weiner doesn't need a defense. This is a Breitbart story.

natina
06-02-2011, 03:02 AM
that guy had a bigger package then Anthony Weiner

THEREFORE it was not Anthony wieners ,Weiner

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/distinguished-member-of-congress
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/distinguished-member-of-congress

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/moment-of-zen---insinuations-about-weiner-on-cnn
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/moment-of-zen---insinuations-about-weiner-on-cnn

onmyknees
06-02-2011, 04:18 AM

better hold your fire trish...besides shooting blanks lately, this one just could blow up in your face. Weiner is an arrogant little punk, and in my opinion he's a perv.......it remains to be seen if he's unfit for office, but we can dream can't we...? LOL......Brietbart...get on the case !!!!!!!!!

I think I'm on solid factual ground by saying if he had a R after his name, he's be packing his bags as we speak...

Dino Velvet
06-02-2011, 05:48 AM
It's a great story it even has a name "Weinergate"

You're welcome for the name (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=56813).

trish
06-02-2011, 06:43 AM
Let's see now...I said, "Really?? You guys peddling that fiction?"

And you said, "better hold your fire trish... Weiner is an arrogant little punk, and in my opinion he's a perv."

Really?? You're giving me advice on holding my fire?

Dino Velvet
06-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Natina's right-click button is broken so she can't post.

flabbybody
06-02-2011, 02:45 PM
weiner's hot wife.
she's probably wondering why she married the ugly prick

arnie666
06-08-2011, 09:19 AM
weiner's hot wife.
she's probably wondering why she married the ugly prick

Iam no fan of 'weiner' the little dirty leftist but she is obviously not sorting him out in bed. She probably lays there like a starfish and he is bored as fuck. Just because she is hot,doesn't mean she is good in bed. Look at arnold, arnold was fucking the fat housekeeper before maria shriver turned into skeletor and was a 7 back then.

rameses2
06-08-2011, 11:55 AM

Remember when NY 26 Congressman sent some chest pics on Facebook? He was gone before lunch time, as he should have been.

You're right! Congressman Chris Lee resigned after that pic came out. He hadn't even met the woman irl, like Weiner. Just sent pics.

Now David Vitter, of Louisiana, ACTUALLY had sex with a prostitute, which I believe is illegal, and stayed in office. John Ensign resigned, two seconds ahead of a subpeona, AFTER forcing himself on a woman who was subordinate to him.

Eric Cantor said he prayed for John Ensign, when his shit hit the fan but Weiner, who, again, didn't force anyone to do anything, should GTFO of office.

Hypocracy, indeed...399760

Prospero
06-08-2011, 12:15 PM
What a silly sausage.

onmyknees
06-19-2011, 04:27 PM
You're right! Congressman Chris Lee resigned after that pic came out. He hadn't even met the woman irl, like Weiner. Just sent pics.

Now David Vitter, of Louisiana, ACTUALLY had sex with a prostitute, which I believe is illegal, and stayed in office. John Ensign resigned, two seconds ahead of a subpeona, AFTER forcing himself on a woman who was subordinate to him.

Eric Cantor said he prayed for John Ensign, when his shit hit the fan but Weiner, who, again, didn't force anyone to do anything, should GTFO of office.

Hypocracy, indeed...399760

Ahhhhhh yes Einstein....but in today's TMZ world we live in, there was no pictures of Vitter. That's not to say it didn't happen, but there were no siliceous pictures ! And how do we know he didn't go to Reno? LOL..I recall his wife forgave him in public because the incident happened 7 years previous. If she can forgive him....seems you can? Surely you forgave Slick Willie ?? Ohhhhhhhhhh...that's right ...that wasn't real sex ! LMAO Hypocracy ?????? Sounds like you got a corner on the market dude !

Weiner's a sick fuck...just admit it and move on, plus he deserves to be disgraced for stupidity....anybody dumb enough to take pictures...is too dumb to serve in Congress.

Silcc69
06-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Ahhhhhh yes Einstein....but in today's TMZ world we live in, there was no pictures of Vitter. That's not to say it didn't happen, but there were no siliceous pictures ! And how do we know he didn't go to Reno? LOL..I recall his wife forgave him in public because the incident happened 7 years previous. If she can forgive him....seems you can? Surely you forgave Slick Willie ?? Ohhhhhhhhhh...that's right ...that wasn't real sex ! LMAO Hypocracy ?????? Sounds like you got a corner on the market dude !

Weiner's a sick fuck...just admit it and move on, plus he deserves to be disgraced for stupidity....anybody dumb enough to take pictures...is too dumb to serve in Congress.

All of this over a bare chest shot? I mean did he send a pic of his dick out?

Stavros
06-20-2011, 12:55 AM
I had never heard of Weiner before this story broke and he lost his career -the principle is surely quite simple: conduct unbecoming. People who choose to enter public life have to make a trade: total anonymity with relative publicity -being elected to public office carries with it a responsibility to the people who voted as well as those being represented: I don't doubt that many people who enter public office have an exaggerated belief in their own abilities, maybe even their own destiny, but they should know that they can't behave as they would were they merely Joe Public -or suffer the consequences if they do. Even worse are the ones who get used to adulation, chauffeur-driven cars, not waiting for a bus, not having to make lunch and fawning clerics and fans: it gives them a sense of power which makes it all too easy to fall from grace in an instant. A little bit of humility and great attention to the needs of the people might sound utopian, but I will keep it as a benchmark for all politicians werever they stand for office.

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 04:23 AM
I had never heard of Weiner before this story broke and he lost his career -the principle is surely quite simple: conduct unbecoming. People who choose to enter public life have to make a trade: total anonymity with relative publicity -being elected to public office carries with it a responsibility to the people who voted as well as those being represented: I don't doubt that many people who enter public office have an exaggerated belief in their own abilities, maybe even their own destiny, but they should know that they can't behave as they would were they merely Joe Public -or suffer the consequences if they do. Even worse are the ones who get used to adulation, chauffeur-driven cars, not waiting for a bus, not having to make lunch and fawning clerics and fans: it gives them a sense of power which makes it all too easy to fall from grace in an instant. A little bit of humility and great attention to the needs of the people might sound utopian, but I will keep it as a benchmark for all politicians werever they stand for office.

Not a Bliar fan then, Stavros? ;)

onmyknees
06-20-2011, 04:46 AM
All of this over a bare chest shot? I mean did he send a pic of his dick out?

I'll help you out here Silcc...but spare you the details ...I know you and the rest of the libs on here have the knee jerk reaction to run to his defense....and I can understand that. It's human nature...he was one of your own, but you'd do so at your own peril. Run from this guy ...he's a creep. Yes there was nude pics taken in the House gym and even nastier shit.

Ineeda SM
06-20-2011, 10:05 AM
I couldn't help it. I had to chime in on this one. Mainly because it is so fucking stupid.

I am not going to point fingers at one party. These scandals are from both side of the isle. Whether it's Vetter, Clinton, Ensign, or our lovable and stupid Mr. Big Cock Weiner. All of them did stupid things that hurt their families. None of them did anything to us or the the government. They all performed their jobs every day. Loved by their respective parties, and at least respected by the opposite party.

While these guys were having sex with hookers or sending pics of their dicks to people, we watched them do their job on the floor of congress, and cheered them on or disagreed with them. And everything was just fine. They were considered "The Good Guys".

But then one day, the story behind the men, comes out into the public. All of the sudden, they are judged as perverts, bastards, BAD MEN!!! I find this amusing because they were the good guys even though they were doing their secret sex perversions behind our backs. But the instant we found out about it, they became the BAD GUYS! Ooooo beware the perverts. Look at the website we are on. There are more fucking perverts here than at a Larry Flynt convention.

How sad that we judge people who have done nothing to hurt us personally and who have never done anything to hurt their constituents. All while they were hiding their escapades, they did their jobs as usual without drifting from their duties, many people were proud of their service. But now that we know what they did, we shun them like lepers and throw them out like the trash.

Who the fuck are you, me or anyone to judge them for what they do in their private lives. I will bet that every one who is reading this, has done something they are ashamed of and people would judge you harshly for it. Should we fire you from your jobs now? Should everyone judge you as horrible and throw you away too?

I am so fucking sick and tired of people shouting their strong condemnation judgements from their self appointed high pedestal, about people who have never done one fucking thing to you. While you yourselves are no fucking perfect angels and have done some pretty stupid things in your lives that you should maybe be smacked down for.

Every person in politics who has ever been caught in some kind of adult consensual sex scandal, should have gotten a smack across their face for just being stupid, then moved on and let them get back to the job they were elected to do, and were doing just fine at. This is for both republican and democrats. No one is above morality, and no one can judge another who has done wrong themselves.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Or to be more simple, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You people are pretending to be the high judges in a glass menagerie, and you are throwing boulders. Someday that kind of stupidity may come back and bite you in the ass when someone judges you for something you did really stupid. I hope your peers have more sense and compassion for you than you have shown here.

Faldur
06-20-2011, 03:23 PM
This is a Breitbart story. So as soon as you get done laughing at CNN for repeating it in the first place, lets do a fact check. Oh that's right. Can't do that. There's nothing to check because it's a Breitbart story.

Apparently, the woman to whom this tweet was supposedly sent, never got it. Oh well.

Ya, never really happened..

trish
06-20-2011, 07:21 PM
So when is Clarence Pubic Hair Thomas going to resign for his improper ties with Harlan Crow?

Stavros
06-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Who the fuck are you, me or anyone to judge them for what they do in their private lives. I will bet that every one who is reading this, has done something they are ashamed of and people would judge you harshly for it. Should we fire you from your jobs now? Should everyone judge you as horrible and throw you away too?

IneedaSM I disagree with you -unless you are so cynical as to believe that the US Congress is a brothel, and dimiss it as realpolitik, you should be outraged that an elected official is using YOUR institution, that YOU pay for, for private behaviour that is a disgrace to his office. Being elected to that post brings with it responsibilities, as I said before in another thread or this one, Weiner traded a degree of his own privacy for the right to represent the people -not himself, the people. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I believe there should be standards of behaviour in public life, and if the Rep isn't up to it, then let him (and it usually mostly a Him) go back to the law office or the street corner where they deserve to be.

Stavros
06-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Not a Bliar fan then, Stavros?

Bliar is so childish RLS I am surprised at you. I was a member of the Labour Party in the heady days when Margaret Thatcher was re-structuring Britain and British politics. I eventually became an elected official in my local branch so I have met various luminaries and was once given a lift home from a meeting by someone in the current leadership. I left for various reasons, one of them being the disproportionate amount of my private life that I was giving to a party I no longer believed in whose grasping, egocentric councillors and members of parliament made me increasingly cynical about politics in general, and Labour in particular. I had a lot of respect for the late John Smith, even though he would have been a disappointment as Prime Minister (but like Thatcher a model of probity and decency), and never had any respect for either Tony Blair or the monster in No 11- Gordon Brown. Between the two of them, British politics and more crucially, the British economy was sacrificed on the altar of Personality; neither of them had a clue how the contemporary economy worked, neither in the UK nor globally. Blair lost his popularity because he had no interest or belief in history, and was therefore condemned to repeat the mistakes of the past in Afghanistan and Iraq –in the speech he delivered to the US Congress in 2003, this pathetic man actually said, and I quote:

There never has been a time when the power of America was so necessary or so misunderstood, or when, except in the most general sense, a study of history provides so little instruction for our present day.

Blair was 14 when the Third Arab-Israeli War took place, he was 20 when the Fourth War broke out, he was 27 when Iraq went to war with Iran and 35 when it ended, yet while he was developing his political career he never once seemed to take an interest in the most consistently unstable part of the world.
When I was an undergraduate and then a graduate student we were told ad nauseam that the ‘international system’, the ‘balance of power’ and all that was meant to prevent one state from having precisely the overwhelming power Blair identified the US as having –and crucially, using- but his indifference to history meant that both he and Jack Straw were surprised that Iraq would turn into an insurrection as soon as Saddam’s Ba’ath Party had been demolished –I could have told him otherwise, and when a group of academics from SOAS, Durham, Oxford and Exeter went to Downing St before the war –they only got as far as Straw- their analyses of Iraq were ‘noted’. I was told by a well-known historian with unblemished contacts in the places that matter, that the Foreign Officer briefing papers on Iraq sent to the Prime Minister’s office were symbolically thrown in the waste-paper basket –they had no need of briefings for a man whose decisions were made and could not be changed.

Even on Northern Ireland, Blair would not have been able to claim success without a) Bill Clinton’s support; and crucially, b) the fact that both the Provisional IRA/Sinn Fein, and the ‘Loyalists’ –with a few paramilitary exceptions- were exhausted and looking for a political exit from the military campaign. Mo Mowlam’s personal commitment and the awesome volume of work she put into the relentlessly dreary task of bringing reluctant brides to the wedding may have ended her career, even her life, but I think of her when I think of peace in Northern Ireland, not Blair.

Brown is beneath contempt, but that’s another thread altogether.

Ineeda SM
06-21-2011, 02:59 AM
IneedaSM I disagree with you -unless you are so cynical as to believe that the US Congress is a brothel, and dimiss it as realpolitik, you should be outraged that an elected official is using YOUR institution, that YOU pay for, for private behaviour that is a disgrace to his office. Being elected to that post brings with it responsibilities, as I said before in another thread or this one, Weiner traded a degree of his own privacy for the right to represent the people -not himself, the people. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I believe there should be standards of behaviour in public life, and if the Rep isn't up to it, then let him (and it usually mostly a Him) go back to the law office or the street corner where they deserve to be.

Stavros, the US congress is not a brothel. But there are several congressmen that are seeing hookers and making their appointments from work. Other congressmen are sending pics of their dicks to women from their cell phone or computer at work. These things are happening right now as we speak. And everyone of them are highly defended as great people by their respective parties and supporters, all because they don't know the lewd actions of their favorite innocent little congressman. But when we find out about them, they will instantly be judged and labeled bad guys by people who commit sins all of their lives.

This is the 21st century. I would hope that by now, we have grown up a little and stop pointing fingers at a person who does their job without problems because of their sexual fetishes. They are hurting no one and still doing the jobs they were hired to do. It's hypocritical to judge people for their personal private actions that hurt no one.

With all of the problems we have in this country and the world, this is just another political ploy to distract us from the real bad guys and issues, and hurt someone by pointing fingers at their sex fantasies. Who gives a shit if Vetter saw a hooker? Who gives a shit if Weiner sent pics of his dick to women who wanted to get them? Did it change how they did their jobs? Did it effect your daily life? Did it change the way the government works? Did any US citizen have to make any changes in their life because of them? NO FUCK NO.

So why do we waste time fucking them over, when there are far more important issues to deal with? And I will say it again. Who are we to judge them for the same sexual fetishes and fantasies that we all have all the time. Look at the website we are on and the unbelieveable shit these people say they do or want to do to sexy TG's. Gee I just wonder how many people on this site have paid for sex. Gee I wonder how many people on this site have privately sent naked pics of themselves. Does that make us as bad as Vetter or Weiner, or Clinton, or Newt, or Ensign.....etc...

I don't give 2 shits if every fucking congressman in DC is paying hookers and sending pics of their dicks and pussies. As long as they do the job we elected them to do. It's time we grow up and get over the childish shit people do in their private life, and get down to fixing the real problems of our nation.

onmyknees
06-21-2011, 03:19 AM
I couldn't help it. I had to chime in on this one. Mainly because it is so fucking stupid.

I am not going to point fingers at one party. These scandals are from both side of the isle. Whether it's Vetter, Clinton, Ensign, or our lovable and stupid Mr. Big Cock Weiner. All of them did stupid things that hurt their families. None of them did anything to us or the the government. They all performed their jobs every day. Loved by their respective parties, and at least respected by the opposite party.

While these guys were having sex with hookers or sending pics of their dicks to people, we watched them do their job on the floor of congress, and cheered them on or disagreed with them. And everything was just fine. They were considered "The Good Guys".

But then one day, the story behind the men, comes out into the public. All of the sudden, they are judged as perverts, bastards, BAD MEN!!! I find this amusing because they were the good guys even though they were doing their secret sex perversions behind our backs. But the instant we found out about it, they became the BAD GUYS! Ooooo beware the perverts. Look at the website we are on. There are more fucking perverts here than at a Larry Flynt convention.

How sad that we judge people who have done nothing to hurt us personally and who have never done anything to hurt their constituents. All while they were hiding their escapades, they did their jobs as usual without drifting from their duties, many people were proud of their service. But now that we know what they did, we shun them like lepers and throw them out like the trash.

I am so fucking sick and tired of people shouting their strong condemnation judgements from their self appointed high pedestal, about people who have never done one fucking thing to you. While you yourselves are no fucking perfect angels and have done some pretty stupid things in your lives that you should maybe be smacked down for.

Every person in politics who has ever been caught in some kind of adult consensual sex scandal, should have gotten a smack across their face for just being stupid, then moved on and let them get back to the job they were elected to do, and were doing just fine at. This is for both republican and democrats. No one is above morality, and no one can judge another who has done wrong themselves.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Or to be more simple, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You people are pretending to be the high judges in a glass menagerie, and you are throwing boulders. Someday that kind of stupidity may come back and bite you in the ass when someone judges you for something you did really stupid. I hope your peers have more sense and compassion for you than you have shown here.

While I understand what your lament is....I don't agree. Forgive me for demanding that someone we bestow such confidence and power in, behave like a gentleman...."A Gentleman" is how they address each other while on the floor. You have pretty low standards. Anthony Weiner not only represents parts of Queens and Brooklyn, he represents the entire US government. Imagine what a fool he'd look like while traveling to the Mid East to discuss the peace process? It's about credibility and he has none. And his "private life" stopped being private when he posted X rated pics on public social forums. I'm hardly a puritan, but it occurs to me that a guy with such wreckless regard for himself, his wife, his job, his country ...doesn't deserve such a prominent position. Surely out of 300 million people we can find 435 that aren't taking pictures of thier dicks. Compare this reprobate Weiner to someone like Gabby Giffords and maybe you'll begin to understand what someone of substance and character is.

onmyknees
06-21-2011, 03:29 AM
So when is Clarence Pubic Hair Thomas going to resign for his improper ties with Harlan Crow?

Still not over Thomas getting confirmed Trish? You're a "clinger" .... I believe I read somewhere that Justice Thomas' clerk said he would consider resigning when Janet Napolitano look alike Elena Kagen recuses herself from any case before the court concering Obamacare...you know...the bill she argued in favor of as Soliciter General.

Ineeda SM
06-21-2011, 04:38 AM
While I understand what your lament is....I don't agree. Forgive me for demanding that someone we bestow such confidence and power in, behave like a gentleman...."A Gentleman" is how they address each other while on the floor. You have pretty low standards. Anthony Weiner not only represents parts of Queens and Brooklyn, he represents the entire US government. Imagine what a fool he'd look like while traveling to the Mid East to discuss the peace process? It's about credibility and he has none. And his "private life" stopped being private when he posted X rated pics on public social forums. I'm hardly a puritan, but it occurs to me that a guy with such wreckless regard for himself, his wife, his job, his country ...doesn't deserve such a prominent position. Surely out of 300 million people we can find 435 that aren't taking pictures of thier dicks. Compare this reprobate Weiner to someone like Gabby Giffords and maybe you'll begin to understand what someone of substance and character is.

Look OMK, I understand what you are saying also. But the days of expecting a politician to have higher standards are long gone. Even Weiner's own district wanted him to stay in office. Only a few dem politicians and all conservatives were asking for him to get out. And he did nothing illegal, just very stupid. But when it was Vetter actually doing something illegal that he admitted to, where was the condemnation from the conservatives? And he is still in office and the GOP loves him. It seems that conservatives got over his illegal activities and moved on.

Look what Clinton was put through, and he stayed in the highest office in the land, and did his job. People may not have forgiven him, but they got over it and moved on. Clinton retained his credibility to visit and accept foriegn dignitaries, and complete the duties of his office. He even negotiated with Russia with credibility.

I think the better question would be, out of 310,000,000 people shouldn't we be able to find 435 people that could work together like humans and fix the country?

As far as Gabby and Weiner, there will always be nice people and stupid people in congress. But as long as they are doing their jobs and fighting for us, I don't care what they do in their private lives.

None of us are angels. From the garbage man to the POTUS himself. We all have something to hide that could hurt us. I don't want my congressman to have a higher standard than me. I want him/her to be on the level of the average Joe like us. I want to know they can make mistakes like any normal human being.

trish
06-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Still not over Thomas getting confirmed...There you go again, assuming a lot of what is not. When Tubby Thomas joined the court I wasn't old enough to care. I simply wanted to see you scuttle to loquacious Clarence's defense in knee-jerk fashion. You failed me not.

Stavros
06-21-2011, 11:29 PM
But there are several congressmen that are seeing hookers and making their appointments from work. Other congressmen are sending pics of their dicks to women from their cell phone or computer at work. These things are happening right now as we speak. And everyone of them are highly defended as great people by their respective parties and supporters, all because they don't know the lewd actions of their favorite innocent little congressman.

I wonder how much of what you say is a myth and how much is hard fact. Yes, boys will be boys, and I don't doubt that many take the view 'what happens in DC stays in DC', but there is a deeper problem here - citizens become alienated from Congress (or the Parliament in the UK) when they believe elected representatives are out of touch with ordinary voters, too obsessed with their political careers, using public office to claim expenses for things they can buy themselves, drinking and whoring: the point is that it discourages intelligent and decent people from entering politics: one reason why Africa for so many years was synonymous with corruption was that decent people ran a business, became doctors or lawyers, stayed away from the political snakepit or and when possible voted with their feet and left the country -I dont think you want to end up with Senators and Congressional reps whose primary motive in entering politics is self-aggrandisement. Most people inside the beltway, I suspect, are very discreet about their private lives -Weiner appears to have been an arrogant, ambitious man possessed of the notion that his position was exalted -I don't expect elected reps in any country to act like Saints, but the point is that if the system is to be taken seriously, and it is serious business, we have the right to expect people taking our money to modify their way of life and focus on what matters. Its your cynicism that is depressing.

Ineeda SM
06-22-2011, 02:46 AM
I wonder how much of what you say is a myth and how much is hard fact.

If you lived here, you would not have to wonder. Believe me.

-I dont think you want to end up with Senators and Congressional reps whose primary motive in entering politics is self-aggrandisement.

You just described why most republicans, and YES even some democrats, enter politics in America.

-I don't expect elected reps in any country to act like Saints, but the point is that if the system is to be taken seriously, and it is serious business, we have the right to expect people taking our money to modify their way of life and focus on what matters.

That's were NOT being an American citizen or living here makes you see us through very out of date visions. We do NOT have the right to expect anything from our politicians except that they perform the job and duties we elected them for. We have many people from different ways of life and belief here, and we have politicians to fit them all. Some act like perfect gentlemen and women, and others act like ignorant idiots. But as long as they do the job they were elected to do, no one bats an eyelash.

Its your cynicism that is depressing.

My friend, you live in a very different culture than we do here. You see what your media tells you, and you automatically compare it to your culture and how your country views the world. This gives your views of us it's own cynicism. On the other hand, we have lived here long enough to understand all too well how our politics has fallen through the cracks, and our politicians have slid into the abyss. The American politics of the mid 20th century are no longer. There is a whole new breed of greed in the DC beltway. In American politics, 2 + 2 = 6 if they pass a bill to make it so. I don't look at American politics and politicians with cynicism, I see the reality of what America has become, and where it is headed. Neither is good.

onmyknees
06-22-2011, 04:50 AM
There you go again, assuming a lot of what is not. When Tubby Thomas joined the court I wasn't old enough to care. I simply wanted to see you scuttle to loquacious Clarence's defense in knee-jerk fashion. You failed me not.

LMAO...another lady fibbing about her age?
Wrong again..No defense of Justice Thomas....just respect and admiration for his life's story. Try it some time...it feels good. You may even feel better about yourself afterward !!:dancing:

onmyknees
06-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Look OMK, I understand what you are saying also. But the days of expecting a politician to have higher standards are long gone. Even Weiner's own district wanted him to stay in office. Only a few dem politicians and all conservatives were asking for him to get out. And he did nothing illegal, just very stupid. But when it was Vetter actually doing something illegal that he admitted to, where was the condemnation from the conservatives? And he is still in office and the GOP loves him. It seems that conservatives got over his illegal activities and moved on.

Look what Clinton was put through, and he stayed in the highest office in the land, and did his job. People may not have forgiven him, but they got over it and moved on. Clinton retained his credibility to visit and accept foriegn dignitaries, and complete the duties of his office. He even negotiated with Russia with credibility.

I think the better question would be, out of 310,000,000 people shouldn't we be able to find 435 people that could work together like humans and fix the country?

As far as Gabby and Weiner, there will always be nice people and stupid people in congress. But as long as they are doing their jobs and fighting for us, I don't care what they do in their private lives.

None of us are angels. From the garbage man to the POTUS himself. We all have something to hide that could hurt us. I don't want my congressman to have a higher standard than me. I want him/her to be on the level of the average Joe like us. I want to know they can make mistakes like any normal human being.

Let me issue a correction....not all conservatives were urging him to GTFO. Cantor was the exception. Maybe they've learned when a progressive is about to jump off the ledge...why bother pushing him >? He was a liability for the dems....plain and simple.

Work together? What does that mean? Do we put our beliefs on hold and capitulate to Obama...is that what you call "working together" ? Funny thing....When Pelosi was speaker under a Bush presidency, where was all the hand wringing to "work together" ?

And once more....Vitter's offenses were 7 years previous to his admission, and I'm not condoning it, but his wife publically forgave and supported him. It was a private affair..not plaster all over the internet....get the difference? I think on prostitution the statute of limitations runs out in 5 years !!!!! LOL And he was re-elected easily. And you have this split personality....you can forgive Clinton, and Charlie Rangel but not Vitter ? How about tax cheat Timmy Geitner...? Ya think maybe the Treasury Sec. and Wall St. wizz should know what taxes he owes?
Where does it end? How much corruption and sleeze are you willing to put up with? Are you any better off for putting up with it?
I don't expect them to be angels, I expect them to conduct themselves with integrity and decency. That's why it's called "Public Service". It's a higher calling...not an opportunity to get laid and line your pockets. Get it?

Time to look in the mirror and see what's looking back at you.

You want to continue with low expectations, be my guest, but you'll get the government you deserve....

NYBURBS
06-22-2011, 06:47 PM
You'd think people posting on a tranny forum would be hesitant to jump on the bible-thumping holier-than-thou band wagon, but apparently not. What the guy did is sad in the sense that he damaged, or perhaps destroyed, his marriage, but it has zero to do with his ability to formulate laws and debate policy. When a politician takes issue with the sexual choices of others, it's fair game to call them on theirs. When a politician breaks a law then it's crucially important to hold them accountable; however, as much as I disagree with Anthony Weiner on some political issues, he did neither. I saw no need to tear him down in order to appease the "moral" outrage of others.

Those of you calling him a pervert should pause and think about the fact that you're on a forum dedicated to transsexual porn, and that such finger pointing is perhaps the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Your sexual tastes, so long as they don't involve harming others (i.e., rape, pedophilia, etc), have zero to do with your ability or right to participate in the political process.

trish
06-22-2011, 07:43 PM
You'd think people posting on a tranny forum would be hesitant to jump on the bible-thumping holier-than-thou band wagon, but apparently not. What the guy did is sad in the sense that he damaged, or perhaps destroyed, his marriage, but it has zero to do with his ability to formulate laws and debate policy. When a politician takes issue with the sexual choices of others, it's fair game to call them on theirs. When a politician breaks a law then it's crucially important to hold them accountable; however, as much as I disagree with Anthony Weiner on some political issues, he did neither. I saw no need to tear him down in order to appease the "moral" outrage of others.

Those of you calling him a pervert should pause and think about the fact that you're on a forum dedicated to transsexual porn, and that such finger pointing is perhaps the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Your sexual tastes, so long as they don't involve harming others (i.e., rape, pedophilia, etc), have zero to do with your ability or right to participate in the political process.:claps:claps:claps:iagree::iagree:thumbs up.

Stavros
06-22-2011, 09:53 PM
My friend, you live in a very different culture than we do here. You see what your media tells you, and you automatically compare it to your culture and how your country views the world. This gives your views of us it's own cynicism. On the other hand, we have lived here long enough to understand all too well how our politics has fallen through the cracks, and our politicians have slid into the abyss.

First of all I don't rely on 'the media' for my information on the USA. I have been to your country enough times, I studied its political history when I was an undergradute and in my graduate years, I have continued to follow events in the USA because its interesting and important -none of which makes me an expert, but I also have had direct experience of political activism here in what used to be called 'The Labour Party', a party that suffered a slow death between 1997-20010 and which should have been dissolved years before. I know how easy it is to be cynical about politicians, and I know how easy it is for politicians to make you feel that way. It suits them to have you out of the loop of decision-making. I have acknowledged that boys will be boys, be it in Afghanistan or Iraq, Washington DC or New York City, but what depresses me is your inherent belief that your system is so rotten it cannot be reformed: How many recent Presidents were elected by people because they were not 'intimately' wound up in the DC 'machine'? Why did they fail to 'reform' Congress? Why does the Tea Party have such appeal across 'mainstream America'? There are many ways of reforming the legislative process in Congress, where a one-page bill presented in one House ends up looking like the Yellow Pages when it becomes ratified in law -there are also ways of getting Congressional reps to clean up their act -for heaven's sake man, its YOUR Congress, yet you seem to have thrown in the towel and decided you can't do anything about it. And I thought you were a democrat! Whatever happened to the Saul Alinsky's of this world, taking back their ownership of the 'one and indivisible Republic', getting government to serve them instead of vice versa-? I know that I failed in what I wanted to do when I was in politics, but thats because the people I was talking to didn't want it -but I tried. Maybe you should, as you say in America, 'get off your ass' and do something about it; or just retire to the country and grow roses. In the end, to me, its not about being a Democrat or a Republican, any more than politics in the UK can be reduced to Labour or Conservative, its about reclaiming some principles, the ones that matter. You don't live in a banana republic, but thats how you make it sound...

onmyknees
06-23-2011, 02:27 AM

Those of you calling him a pervert should pause and think about the fact that you're on a forum dedicated to transsexual porn, and that such finger pointing is perhaps the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Your sexual tastes, so long as they don't involve harming others (i.e., rape, pedophilia, etc), have zero to do with your ability or right to participate in the political process.

Until now, I thought your posts were for the most part thoughtful...but you sound pretty lame on this one......since you can't seem to decipher the difference in the issues let me try one more time slowly. But before we go there...maybe you can go back several months and post me the link where you came to the defense of Chris Lee. I may have missed that. Just looking for your moral consistency. I stated clearly his offense was not terribly serious, ( a G rated picture) but had no problem with his punishment...

Now then....Anthony Weiner is NOT a private citizen ....not a service station attendant or a bank teller. He's a PUBLIC SERVENT. He's got a cushy job on the tax payers dime making decisions that affect my everyday life. His offenses were also not private ( you keep lamenting about his "private life") He was not quietly or discreetly slipping into a motel to enjoy the private company of an escort. He was taking pictures of his dick in the House Gym and putting it out on social sites for anyone to see. If you're incapable of splitting those atoms, then there's no use explaining any further. If he is incapable of understating the consequence of his actions ( and clearly he was) then in my mind.....he's not capable to serve...not because he's kinky...because of his pathology. Get it? Further....when confronted he went on a bizarre charade in front of every TV camera he could find blaming everybody from Brietbart to some mythical hacker. I don't know where you come from dude, but where I live...that's a pathological liar with an obvious illness. If he lies with such ease, and is so cool doing it....would you trust him with your daughter? LOL He lost total credibility with the press, his Party leadership, and the majority of Americans. Morality was not his undoing....lying and deciet were...

All of us have skeletons, to be sure, but not all of us make the decision to enter PUBLIC life and public scrutiny. The laws regarding liable are different for public figures than they are for private citizens for a reason.

Let me ask you this since you have this bizarre notion that seemingly any behavior should not be judged as long as we intended to keep it private....If you had a 13 year old daughter, and he was her phys ed teacher guilty of the same freaky behavior as Weiner...would you be rushing to the school board meeting lecturing them on his private life remaining private????? I think not. One's position is to be considered.

In the end...don't point your finger at me....it was the Democratic Leadership that whispered in his ear it was time to go...and why? The slow steady drip of Political Embarrassment. Weiner wasn't a nice guy....fuck him he's gone. Now he can take all the kinky vids he wants.....and no one will give a shit. He's a private citizen.

Ineeda SM
06-23-2011, 05:25 AM
Work together? What does that mean? Do we put our beliefs on hold and capitulate to Obama...is that what you call "working together" ? Funny thing....When Pelosi was speaker under a Bush presidency, where was all the hand wringing to "work together" ?

The same place it was when Newt lead the republican congress.

Our congress used to know how to work together. It was called compromise. They did it well for many years under several presidents of both parties. They still disagreed, but they knew when it was time to put party bull shit aside, and meet in the middle. Both parties had some common sense back then. Ever since the Reagan years, compromise is no longer an option for some reason.

And once more....Vitter's offenses were 7 years previous to his admission, and I'm not condoning it, but his wife publically forgave and supported him. It was a private affair..not plaster all over the internet....get the difference? I think on prostitution the statute of limitations runs out in 5 years !!!!! LOL And he was re-elected easily.

I see! So if Weiners wife said she forgave him, and his pics were not on the internet, what he did would then be OK with you? If Vitter was a democrat, you would be bitching to get him fired. If Weiner was a republican, you would be the first to defend him. That's the difference between us. I don't think either of them did anything wrong, and we shoud move on to actual important issues.

No matter how long it has been, Vitter still did the crime, and his comrades in the house should have punished him for it. As far as I am concerned, I don't give a damn that he fucked a whore. He probably still sees whores, and I don't care. That again is his personal life and none of our business. But if he was forgiven for a crime, then Weiner should have been forgiven for just being stupid. He didn't commit a crime. Vitter did.

And you have this split personality....you can forgive Clinton, and Charlie Rangel but not Vitter ? How about tax cheat Timmy Geitner...? Ya think maybe the Treasury Sec. and Wall St. wizz should know what taxes he owes?
Where does it end? How much corruption and sleeze are you willing to put up with? Are you any better off for putting up with it?

NO NO NO I do not forgive any of them. But I got over it and moved on. Clinton did his stupidity to his family and not us OR the office he held. Just like Weiner. As for Rangel, it saddens me because I liked Charlie. But he did something illegal to the government and should resign and face penalties. I may be a liberal, but I can put my party ideals aside to expect the right thing be done. Reagan taught Republicans to forget how to do that.

Hey OMK, the corruption and sleaze has been there for years and always will be. We could fire every congressman and hire all new people. Within 2 to 5 years, they would have gained enough power to start it all over again, and we would be back to square one.

I don't expect them to be angels, I expect them to conduct themselves with integrity and decency. That's why it's called "Public Service". It's a higher calling...not an opportunity to get laid and line your pockets. Get it?

I get it, but you don't. Do you think these guys in congress just started buying whores and sending pics of their dicks only since they became Public Servants? Come on OMK. You can't be that naive. Then again, if you think a post in government is a higher calling, maybe you are naive.

NYBURBS
06-23-2011, 08:58 PM
But before we go there...maybe you can go back several months and post me the link where you came to the defense of Chris Lee. I may have missed that. Just looking for your moral consistency. I stated clearly his offense was not terribly serious, ( a G rated picture) but had no problem with his punishment...

First of all, I don't think I commented in any thread about him, but that doesn't mean I think he should have had to of resigned. In fact, I think the whole situation involving Chris Lee was rather silly. I come on here and post from time to time, failing to give my opinion in a thread doesn't boil down to a defacto opinion.

Now then....Anthony Weiner is NOT a private citizen ....not a service station attendant or a bank teller. He's a PUBLIC SERVENT. He's got a cushy job on the tax payers dime making decisions that affect my everyday life. His offenses were also not private ( you keep lamenting about his "private life") He was not quietly or discreetly slipping into a motel to enjoy the private company of an escort. He was taking pictures of his dick in the House Gym and putting it out on social sites for anyone to see. If you're incapable of splitting those atoms, then there's no use explaining any further. If he is incapable of understating the consequence of his actions ( and clearly he was) then in my mind.....he's not capable to serve...not because he's kinky...because of his pathology. Get it? Further....when confronted he went on a bizarre charade in front of every TV camera he could find blaming everybody from Brietbart to some mythical hacker. I don't know where you come from dude, but where I live...that's a pathological liar with an obvious illness. If he lies with such ease, and is so cool doing it....would you trust him with your daughter? LOL He lost total credibility with the press, his Party leadership, and the majority of Americans. Morality was not his undoing....lying and deciet were...

That he is an elected official still doesn't mean we should tear apart his personal life. Comparing a defense to libel with forcing a person's resignation is weak logic to be honest. One has to do with your right to merely criticize an official without fear of legal retribution, while here we're talking about forcing a person from elected office (an election they fairly won) because someone didn't care for their conduct, even though such conduct is legal. The proper venue for this was at the next election, where the voters of his district could make the decision of whom they want to represent them. I do agree that his attempt to play stupid, and to outright lie about it, was ill conceived on his part, but that should have been left to the voters of his district. If he had been caught lying about a legislative matter then I'd be happy to support his removal, but in that case we'll need to throw out the vast majority of Congress. This was all about the "moral outrage" of his having sent some chick a dick shot, and that really has nothing to do with his ability to formulate and vote on laws.

All of us have skeletons, to be sure, but not all of us make the decision to enter PUBLIC life and public scrutiny. The laws regarding liable are different for public figures than they are for private citizens for a reason.
Yea EVERYONE has skeletons, but whether those skeletons should be a bar to your participation in the political process is a whole different ball game. By your logic, you, I, and everyone else on here should be forever banned from running for any elected officer because of our sexual tastes.

Let me ask you this since you have this bizarre notion that seemingly any behavior should not be judged as long as we intended to keep it private....If you had a 13 year old daughter, and he was her phys ed teacher guilty of the same freaky behavior as Weiner...would you be rushing to the school board meeting lecturing them on his private life remaining private????? I think not. One's position is to be considered.

First of all, I never said that any action you strive to keep private should be kept from judgement. Your example above would be a crime, and if he had engaged in a criminal act then I'd of supported his removal.

In the end...don't point your finger at me....it was the Democratic Leadership that whispered in his ear it was time to go...and why? The slow steady drip of Political Embarrassment. Weiner wasn't a nice guy....fuck him he's gone. Now he can take all the kinky vids he wants.....and no one will give a shit. He's a private citizen.

I didn't specifically point my finger at any one person, but yes you, and others here, are indeed covered in my earlier statement, one that remains unchanged. I don't think your sexual choices, so long as they don't encompass harm to others, should be of any concern to me, and like wise Weiner's choices should have been left to him and his wife, or to the voters of his district. Not to Nancy Pelosi or any other official.

Ineeda SM
06-24-2011, 01:15 AM

No I would not be alarmed or worried. People are allowed to persue whatever sexual lifestyle they wish as long as it is legal of course. If my 13 year old daughter had a gym teacher that posted pics of his dick on sites for people to look at, I could care less. Believe it or not, it happens all the time. Except the parents of that gym teachers students are not aware of it yet, so he is still considered a nice guy and role model. Mainly because he is a good teacher who does his job within the proper boundries of that job, and treats the students with kindness and respect.

Now if he sent those pics directly to my 13 year old daughter, or tried anything with her physically, I would cut his dick off and post pics of his severed bloddy stump all over the web as an example of why his actions were wrong. But that is not what you asked, is it?

OMK. To many people, what you do with your life, and how you post it all over this forum is considered "Freaky behavior". I'm sure the Tea Party would just love it knowing that you defend them. At least that is what your wonderful GOP party thinks of your lifestyle. To them, you are an abomination and threat to society. But you still defend them. Maybe we should prohibit you from getting any employment and banish you from public exposure to prevent you from corrupting the little minds of our innocent children. LMAO

OMK, you're still comparing apples to oranges. You are making this argument because Weiner is a democrat. If he were a republican, you would shake his hand, pat his back, and be on his private list of sex texters. And all would be forgiven.