PDA

View Full Version : NEW HA CHAT!!!!!!!

Adam_Thompson
12-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey people. I was thinking maybe for those of us that are active members, we could come up with a chat day and time block to have some real time dialogue with each other. I am open to anytime myself. Maybe we could first agree on a day and after that agree on a three or four hour time block.

Adam_Thompson
12-26-2005, 06:04 AM
Hey people. I was thinking maybe for those of us that are active members, we could come up with a chat day and time block to have some real time dialogue with each other. I am open to anytime myself. Maybe we could first agree on a day and after that agree on a three or four hour time block.

Caleigh
12-26-2005, 07:29 AM
One thing that I have already mentioned to NYCe is that at present there is a maximum idle time of 10minutes and then you are automatically booted. The room is not very active generally and this time limit doesn't allow people to leave the chat window open and idle in it while they wait for someone else to come in.

Ecstatic
12-27-2005, 05:19 AM
Caleigh, I love your new avatar and the title Divine Pandrogyne!

Caleigh
12-27-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks Ecstatic :)

NYCe
12-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Caleigh is correct. I also want to add a feature that allows users to view who is already in the chatroom.

ace
12-27-2005, 09:41 AM
If the chat link in the forums has a bracket next to it with how many people are in the chat room, I would surely go in if the number was greater than 0. :D

My $0.02 on the subject.

Adam_Thompson
12-27-2005, 01:02 PM
well we only have 12 votes about the days...maybe there should simply be a DAILY chat time for us. 8-9 central so all of us could enjoy it. Not many of you voted so the feedback did little for a possible chat meeting.

IF ALLANAH or VICKI or another one of the successful ladies on here dedicated an hour or so to chat I'm sure we could get people to all come in?????????????????????????

Caleigh
12-27-2005, 03:30 PM
I have no idea when I will

a)feel like
b) be able to

use the chat room so any kind of schedule doesn't
make sense. I'm sure it's the same way with alot
of the other people.

Bigguy
12-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Maybe with a little php programming you can have the little computer icon next to the chat link blink or be a different color when someone is in the chat room. That way people may just notice it without having to click chat each time to check if someone is in there.

BeardedOne
12-27-2005, 10:59 PM
Maybe with a little php programming you can have the little computer icon next to the chat link blink or be a different color when someone is in the chat room. That way people may just notice it without having to click chat each time to check if someone is in there.

That could work. I know that my attention is drawn to all the little greeblies dancing on the screen. Knowing there's a new mail or message or somesuch gets me to look around at the other features (Like chat) that I don't ordinarily use.

Cute av, Bigguy, izzat A. Starr :?:

Bigguy
12-28-2005, 03:36 AM
Cute av, Bigguy, izzat A. Starr :?:

Yep, thats her at the birthday party. Watching the avatar for 20 minutes would be like reliving part of the party where she was continuously popping balloons. :D

BeardedOne
12-28-2005, 05:16 AM
Yep, thats her at the birthday party. Watching the avatar for 20 minutes would be like reliving part of the party where she was continuously popping balloons. :D

:lol: :lol:

Priceless. But damn, her butt must've ached something awful. :lol:

Caleigh
01-11-2006, 07:19 AM
Adam Thompson, you started this thread and
yet I have never ever seen you actually in the
chat room. What time EST are you there? You
kinda have to sit alone for a while and run it
in the background while you do other stuff on
your computer. That's just how it goes in slow
chat rooms.