PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Tranny from the past

Adam_Thompson
12-25-2005, 01:50 AM
Nomi was one of my favorites a while ago. Androgenydotcom used to have free previews for all of their movies too. The previews were like a minute long..wink:

BeardedOne
12-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Nomi was one of my favorites a while ago. Androgenydotcom used to have free previews for all of their movies too. The previews were like a minute long..wink:

Isn't her website www.get2nomi.com? That's fun and creative. :)

The past is relative, of course, and I've seen my fave T-girl, Lisa Lawrence, occasionally mentioned as "old school". Had the pleasure of seeing her during a recent stop in Philly and am glad to say that there's nothing "old school" about that woman. :)

I think of the "past" as jewels like Sulka, Julie Bond, and Morrell (Sp?). But, hey, I'm old. :(

Adam_Thompson
12-25-2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah the past is relative of course. Lisa Lawrence pic giving this guy a blowjob was the first pic that EVER had me ready to cum in my pants...I know that may be too much info, but its damn true. Besides I was like 14-15 and going through puberty at the time. That pic alone though was amazing for some reason.

BeardedOne
12-25-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah the past is relative of course. Lisa Lawrence pic giving this guy a blowjob was the first pic that EVER had me ready to cum in my pants...I know that may be too much info, but its damn true. Besides I was like 14-15 and going through puberty at the time. That pic alone though was amazing for some reason.

She is, for lack of better reference, inspirational. :)

It's sad that she has no recent pics available online. I have a couple that I've taken myself, but promised not to spread around, that are beautiful. I think she is trying to preserve an image of youth that is long since "old news" and entirely irrelevant. When I first met her, a couple of years ago, I wasn't sure what to expect, but in my opinion she is quite the beauty. I really take exception to the "old school" reference. She's sharp and witty and fucking gorgeous.

Oh, and if you're reading this, babe, it's no lie. :P

And, AT, this is HA...Can there ever be 'too much info' :?: :)