PDA

View Full Version : Have You Tried Any Of These Sex Moves?

theone1982
05-29-2011, 05:06 AM
Have you tried any of these sex moves?-
-Cleveland Steamer
-Donkey Punch
-Old Egyptian Tea Bag
-Gaylord Perry
-Old Rusty Trombone
-German Knuckle Cake
-Dirty Sanchez
-Change Machine
-Pasadena Mudslide
-Roman Helmet
-Good Old Mini-Van
-Pittsburg Platter
-Old Moroccan Meatball
-Bulgarian Gas Mask
-Alabama Hot Pocket
-The Disappearing Panda
-Raspberry Beret
-San Juan Capastrano
-Dirty Muskee
-The Snow Mobile
-A Boston Pancake
-The Big Boy Combo
-Old Swiss Army Knife
-The Fish Hook
:)

ELSAPO
05-29-2011, 05:12 AM
no just the glorilla. Its like banging your girl doggy. but on steroids. like a fucking crazy gorilla!

NatashaLover
05-29-2011, 05:29 AM
Have you tried any of these sex moves?-
-Cleveland Steamer
-Donkey Punch
-Old Egyptian Tea Bag
-Gaylord Perry
-Old Rusty Trombone
-German Knuckle Cake
-Dirty Sanchez
-Change Machine
-Pasadena Mudslide
-Roman Helmet
-Good Old Mini-Van
-Pittsburg Platter
-Old Moroccan Meatball
-Bulgarian Gas Mask
-Alabama Hot Pocket
-The Disappearing Panda
-Raspberry Beret
-San Juan Capastrano
-Dirty Muskee
-The Snow Mobile
-A Boston Pancake
-The Big Boy Combo
-Old Swiss Army Knife
-The Fish Hook
:)

I have tried the Bulgarian Gas Mask and the Fish Hook, you did not mention "The Rabit drill" and "The Chocolate Fudge melt down"

theone1982
05-29-2011, 05:33 AM
I have tried the Bulgarian Gas Mask and the Fish Hook, you did not mention "The Rabit drill" and "The Chocolate Fudge melt down"

Awesome! How do you do a Chocolate Fudge melt down?

NatashaLover
05-29-2011, 05:40 AM
Awesome! How do you do a Chocolate Fudge melt down?
Kneel in front of two Guys and let them pour chocolate syrup in top of your breast and penis or vagina, then no lube is use other than the chocolate, when they are about to come they take it out and pour their cum in a clear glass and they mix it with some chocolate, and give it you to drink it. Maybe you know this one by the name of "the chocolate shake drip" :jerkoff

theone1982
05-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Kneel in front of two Guys and let them pour chocolate syrup in top of your breast and penis or vagina, then no lube is use other than the chocolate, when they are about to come they take it out and pour their cum in a clear glass and they mix it with some chocolate, and give it you to drink it. Maybe you know this one by the name of "the chocolate shake drip" :jerkoff

Sort of a bukkake brownie batter!:)

seamonkey
05-29-2011, 06:01 AM
Which is the one where you hang Christmas tree ornaments on your nipples and run around the neighborhood yelling, "They're trying to kill me! They're after us all! Get out now!"

NatashaLover
05-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Which is the one where you hang Christmas tree ornaments on your nipples and run around the neighborhood yelling, "They're trying to kill me! They're after us all! Get out now!"

That one is called "Mission impossible"

GrimFusion
05-29-2011, 07:35 AM
I knew a dude who got away with a dirty Sanchez and a donkey punch on the same chick; shit went public, and she admitted to it. That's either fuckin' great drugs or a really dumb bitch, though.