PDA

View Full Version : Hard or soft?

slinky
12-24-2005, 11:18 PM
When you're watching a vid and someone is getting f*cked, do you care whether the bottom (either guy or TS) is hard or not?

Personally, it's big turn off for me if they aren't at all, and only moderately interesting if they are semi, and only really exciting if they have full wood.

Anyone else care at all?

hwbs
12-25-2005, 01:38 AM
i was hoping it was a topic on ice cream ....where i would say i love coldstone creamery :claps :claps :claps

BeardedOne
12-25-2005, 03:10 AM
i was hoping it was a topic on ice cream ....where i would say i love coldstone creamery :claps :claps :claps

Softserve is the best, though, isn't it? :)

On topic: I like hard, of course, but it's relative to the situation.

Damn, why am I bringing up relatives so much tonite? :?:

From personal experience, I don't necessarily get hard when I'm getting fucked, or for that matter, even when I'm being played with. It is, and here's that woid again, relative. Maybe it's some sort of physiological thing, more in tune to the body than the mind/libido.

My fave T-girl is rightfully puzzled when I don't get hard with her, but blow the motherload as a result of her attentions. She has said "oh, my! You must be really excited to see me!", but I can tell that she is mystified as to how I cum with her.

Shit happens, so do erections. Go figure. :roll: