PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan

Miss Aeryn
05-25-2011, 06:22 AM
this story exists on my blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did living it* ;)

Leviathan

Part I.

Outside it was cold. The headlights reflected off the misty rain in front of the car as we made our way through cross-city traffic. I was nervous, a knotted ball of tension and excitement as the prospect of finally making it to this party that had been planned for so long.

It wasn't going to be no ordinary party full of sequined dresses and tailored suits, but one where all the senses could be stimulated as much as one dared. Total decadence.

I turned my head and looked at Robbie in the driver's seat, and thought how lucky am I. A handsome man, tall, broad shouldered, with all the right masculine traits that embodied being a wondrous male, I couldn't help but grin as his countenance glanced quickly over at me playing with my long brown hair with my latex-clad hand, and me staring at him.

His eyes widened briefly and smiled, returning his gaze to the road.

"You're a cheeky thing," he said, "I just can't wait for this party. You're going to love it."

Our short relationship had developed increasingly more kinky over time. It felt natural, and being honest about it, I felt completely safe with Robbie around. Trusted him enough to actually relax and begin to tentatively at first explore my submissive side, which I'd long dared not to reveal even to myself for fear of opening Pandora's Box.

I am a woman who likes to be in control. Has to be in control. I run my own business, I thrive on the competitive spirit, always having to keep moving, evolving, forever on the edge, never getting complacent, and definitely not letting someone else be the Captain of my ship. Even with the awareness that deep down in the ocean below, a leviathan slumbered.

I was broken out of my reverie by the realisation we'd pulled over at the side of the road.

"Just stopping here so I can grab some champagne from the bottle shop", looking over to his right.

"Okay", I said, and he got out, and my attention was then entranced by the fashion displayed by women out on the town on a Friday night as they walked along the shopfronts. Sydney I thought, yep I'm in Sydney. The dress sense, the fashion, the accessories, all subtly different, the women still just as sexy as my hometown Melbourne. I love it.

Gods I am sooo horny. I could feel my nipples harden under my bra as I rubbed my stockinged legs together, slowly, sensuously, my feet arched from the 6" patent stilettos adding a delicious sense of restriction and omni-presence, the feeling of the leather from my long overcoat, and the ache in my loins divine.

After a little while, after watching in amusement a taxi-cab try to reverse park in front of us fail miserably three times in a row, Robbie returned, and once again we were on our way.

I reached over and squeezed his thigh, the rubber squeaking, and slowly let my fingers walk upward until they found his semi-erect member, which in moments turned hard, and I fondled and teased him as we drove along, the streetlights flicking by, all the time Robbie with a grin on his face.

We'd been cutting through Sydney's inner-city backstreets for a little while now, and the last few minutes trying to find the lane this private party was being held. He'd left the sat-nav GPS back at the office, and the Sydway was surprisingly not much help. We looked at the directions again. Mulberry Lane off Fountain Street. We were in the right suburb.

"Here," he said, "I'll stop at this milk bar and ask them if they know where it is." He pulled the 350Z over in a very dark section of street, Robbie re-adjusted his pants and stepped out, the quick gust of cold wind making my legs breakout in goosebumps, and he crossed the road.

It was your typical terrace-lined street, the houses in good repair, all worth a small fortune. Tall trees marked the footpath, their leaves falling in the Autumn wind.

No sooner had my legs recovered they were cold again. "Got it", he said, climbing back in.

"Good" I replied. I undid my seatbelt, leaned over and kissed him, then murmured softly, "Well before we go any further, I believe you need some 'urgent' attention." I smiled my best cheeky grin, looked deep into his eyes as I gently let down his zipper with one hand as I traced my other down his chest, and lowered my torso until I came face to face with his large, uncircumcised cock, veins standing out proudly as Robbie's manhood stood in all its glory. I love his penis, the way it throbs in my moist hot mouth, the way his foreskin feels as I push it back with my lips, the way he moans as I flick his head with my tongue, and how he groans when I have him deep-throated, the tip of his penis inside my oesophagus. I love it.

How I feel utterly alive.

I concentrated on giving him pleasure, the sounds amplified in the cabin, in the darkness, as the odd raindrops tinkled on the roof, in the warmth as his hands massaged my head and neck, until I felt him on the edge of release, his pre-cum a delicious taste on my lips, all the while feeling the fire between my legs grow hotter and hotter, the aching desire to be filled, simply lost in ecstasy.

"Whoa babe, stop, stop," he exclaims, bringing me down to Earth, "have to save it for later."

"Awww", I purr, "okay." I sit back up and re-adjust myself, him too. I reach into my carry-bag, pull out my lipstick and with the side passenger light tidy up my lips. I look at myself critically in the mirror. Hazel eyes look back at me. I like what I see.

"Shall we?", I say.

"That's strange."

"What?"

He makes movements behind the steering column.

"The car won't start. Bloody alternator, I should have got it fixed last week."

"Aha" I replied.

"Yeah the lease expires next week, I thought it'd last till then. Oh well."

He looks around, and points at a slate-grey building a couple of houses down with a large entrance light looking warm and inviting.

"I"ll go knock on a few doors to see if we can get a jump-start," he says. Robbie is a big bloke, and with his shaved head, I can"t imagine him having too much luck on this cold, dark night.

"Shouldn't we just call roadside assistance?"

"I will if this doesn't work. I"m impatient to get to this party."

"Ok. I"ll go with you. I need to stretch my legs."

He looks at me briefly, then nods. He makes his way around to my side, and like the gentleman he is, opens the door and offers a arm which I gratefully accept getting out of the sports car.

The six-inch heels means I have to take a smaller step, but with him by my side, it matters not, as I snuggle into him, my leather coat wrapped tightly around me, and we walk together entwined as lovers.

It occurs to me why is he bringing the champagne with him, but it occurs to me it's a gift to say thankyou for the (hopefully good) help.

It is bright, the overhead light, as Robbie knocks on the wooden door.

After what seemed like an eternity waiting in the cold, I'm about to suggest we head back to the car, when we hear the sound of heels on floorboards. The door opens and we're greeted with the vision of a striking brunette resplendent in a black latex outfit, in killer heels, red lipstick and a bemused expression upon her face.

Quite sternly she asks "Yes?"

"I'm SO sorry to disturb you, but it seems our car battery has gone flat - can you help with jumper leads or a battery by any chance?" Robbie shifts ever so slightly uncomfortably under her gaze.

I cannot stop looking at her. She is divine, wow those latex leggings and halter top are to die for. Funny, I'd almost believe she's going to the same party as us. That would be cool.

Her attention flickers to me, and I gulp as the leviathan below stirs in response. She smiles ever so briefly.

"Come in and wait here," she responds, turning around in those skyscraper pumps and effortlessly (and with just the right amount of heart-stopping hip wiggling) walks back down the hall. We go inside to a darkish entry, the door closing behind us. We both looked around.

"Did you get a look at her? What a great outfit!" I exclaim softly.

"Yeah, very hot Aeryn", looking at me as if I stated the blooming obvious. "She must be off to a party or something."

"Mmm I suppose so." I"m feeling somewhat self-conscious about the fact that under my coat there is not much there, standing in a strangers house.

"Check out this place" Robbie says as he starts walking toward another door.

"Hey where do you think you"re going? Don't be rude."

"Just curious Babe - come on - don't be a chicken - what do you think she could do to us? Nothing."

He takes me by the hand and walk towards the door, softly opening it and calling out in surprise.

"WOW - check this out!" He pulls me through the door to be greeted by an amazing room. The room, if you could call it that was in fact a dungeon, crosses, benches, floggers, whips and all sorts of paraphernalia only dreamed of. He enters even further, leaving me just inside the room.

Now I'm really really nervous. Anxious. I feel naked.

I call out to him. "Robbie, I don't think we should be in here" as I walk further into the room, my eyes ablaze as I try to fetch him back, so we can get out, back to the safety of the car, anywhere, just not here. In the depths below the Kraken is stirring. All I want to do is flee.

"Why not babe, our cute friend seems to be right into what we're thinking about."

"That might be the case, but it"s her place babe - we shouldn't be in here. Let's go please" I whisper.

"She's right you know Robbie." I jump. "It's very rude to wander around someones house uninvited."

We turned to face our rescuer. She'd returned quietly - very difficult for someone wearing 6" heels on a wooden floor.

"I'm sorry - Aeryn was just getting curious after she'd met you and we..."

"I don't believe THAT for a moment but now that you're here..."

I cut her off, stammering, speaking way too quickly. "I'm really sorry .. Robbie and I, well we're experimenting with kink and when we saw you we were wondering whether you played or were going to a play party or something..." My words trail off as she smiles at me, all knowing, like she is reading me as easy as a children's book.

I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Part II.

It's amazing what Life can sometimes throw at you, and if you have the courage not to duck.

I stood with my lover in only what could be called a dungeon, with a simply gorgeous woman, a woman I'd never met before, looking at me like I was but a transparent pane of glass.

"I am so sorry", I repeat again. "I apologize for our intrusion, we're leaving", I say hastily, grabbing Robbie's arm.

He doesn't move, instead he just looks at the woman and the ghost of a smile appears on his lips.

"Well now that we are here Aeryn," - he emphasizes the 'are' - "it would bad manners to leave so abruptly."

I look at him as if he's grown two heads. "Ummm, what about the party?"

"Don't worry, you'll both get there. The jumper leads are out in the hall," interjects our supposed savior. "Five minutes is not going to kill you, is it?" She stands there, resplendent in tight, shiny black latex that hugs every millimetre of her body, a vision.

"Ahhh, no?" I stutter, confused, and simply terrified. My heart was going to leap out of my chest. I want to flee. To escape from what is stirring beneath. And then something else hits. It's green. I'm jealous. Robbie shouldn't be fawning over this woman, it should be me.

"I have some champagne if you'd like," he says, looking at her. She smiles back at him. "For your help." He walks over to her and holds out the brown paper bag he has been holding all this time.

She removes the bag. "Moet," she purrs, "that is suitable. Now that you both are in here, make yourselves comfortable. I'll go get us some flutes," and with that, with both of us staring at her, she walks out.

Comfortable? Is she kidding? My six-inch heels are beginning to remind me that they're the type of shoe to be put on in the taxi, walked in to the restaurant, then discretely kicked off under the table. I'm standing in a stranger's room perfectly aware that beneath my coat, not much is there. But the room is nice and warm - never-mind. And then there is Robbie. He seems under her spell. Bad manners? After his inquisitiveness got us into trouble in the first place!

"We should go," I whisper, and pull on his arm. I'd have better luck trying to move a mountain.

"Just relax babe," he murmurs, "relax." He puts an arm around me, and gives me a hug. "There is some serious money invested in this room," using his other arm, "some seriously good gear. Aren't you interested in all this anyway?"

I'm about to answer when her heels announce she is returning.

"Awww, you two love-birds, so cute." She glides over to us and hands us each a champagne flute, puts hers on the leather-topped table bench immediately next to us, and pops the Moet. Deftly she pours our drinks, and places the bottle on the table.

"To good health," she says. We drink. The champagne is good. I look at Robbie. He's looking at her. She looks at me. "That's a gorgeous coat you're wearing Aeryn". Her fingers run over the fine-tooled leather. "Please make yourself comfortable. Here, let me help take that off you."

I begin to protest but the champagne already has had some effect. I hand my flute to an amused Robbie and in moments I'm standing in front of them, the little frilly black dress barely covering my thighs, with only my latex gauntlets and my heels helping cover me as my folded coat is put carefully on the table. The ache in my loins throbs as both of them give me the once over.

"My, aren't you a sexy thing," she says. "You were off to a party?"

Robbie hands me back my glass and I drink nervously as he responds. "Yeah, a private party I got invited to. For those experimenting with kink haha. Aeryn and I have been experimenting ourselves more and more" - he smiles at me - "and so tonight seemed a great way to continue that. Not that you seem to be anything but a beginner yourself," gesturing around, "you have an amazing set-up."

"Why thank you. It has taken quite a well to assemble all this together. So you're both experimenting?" She reaches down and smooths out a latex wrinkle on her thigh. I'm feeling so out of my depth now, but I trust Robbie, and that is enough.

"Well Aeryn more so than me. I've seen Mistresses before, in fact."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, but Aeryn hasn't yet, even though I'd think she'd love it. She does seem to be submissive by nature, under that exterior..."

I've been only paying half-attention to the conversation as my mind wandered as I walked, looking around at all the truly incredible things in the room, relishing the Moet and almost finishing it.

"Ahh what?!!" I splutter.

"Is that so?"

"Ummmm no I, that only happens when..."

She cuts me off by bursting out laughing. Robbie laughs as well. I glare at him.

"Look at you! Just look at you. You're such a pretty thing, in your heels and your little black dress and naughty gloves missy." She sees my flute is empty. "Refill?"

Robbie is leaning against the table, as I make my over to the centre of the room.

"Please," I reply, offering my glass. She looks into my eyes and views something I cannot.

"Well on your knees then miss. Do you know how to present?"

"Huh? What! Yes - but the party..."

Her hand goes up. I look to Robbie for help, but he is just soaking the scene in, two gorgeous women in front of him, lost in male visual sensory overload.

The presence below is drawing ever so ever close to the surface, the ocean is churning, frothing, heavy as my emotions do battle with my intellect, Ahab versus what lies below. My cunning cheekiness prevails.

Okay, I'll humour you. It's a good chance to get off these shoes anyhow.

I am halfway through kneeling when I realise the back of dress is going to rise up, and i shoot a hand back to pull it down. She grabs it, and pulls me back up. I feel her hand on my lower back and then my bum. "No no!" I cry, but to no avail.

"Goodness gracious me miss, what on Earth do we have here?" She lifts the back of my dress up revealing what's underneath, my true party outfit. "You are a naughty slut. Did you know she was wearing this Robbie?"

"No, just what has she got on?" he says innocently. Liar! You helped me get into it!

But the words don't come out. I'm lost in my own sensory overload now as her fingers trace the parts of my bum that poke out through the straps of the latex spanking mini-skirt I wear, and then she moves to the area that lies just underneath my bottom, that strap, and pulls it back quickly and releases it with a snap, and I thrust my bum back from the sting, my back arching, subconsciously.

"Arms, up, Now," she commands, and I obey without thinking, realising once the dress is off the vision I must look.

She takes a step back, and joins Robbie by his side as they admire the view, my breasts just poking out from the expensive push-up bra as I stand there blushing in my latex micro-skirt and skyscraper heels and rubber elbow-gloves.

"Tsk, tsk," she says, grabbing me by the shoulder and twirling me around, "you haven't polished your latex." I look down at the matte black material.

"No, umm I ran out of time," I stammer.

"Well that simply will not do. Robbie, could you please fetch that white pump bottle from the corner there?" He does so, and gives it to her. "Now kneel missy, and polish me first. I could use another shine."

I slowly lower myself to the wooden floor, and kneel with my legs underneath my thighs, back straight, and accept a big squirt of silicone into my latex-clad palms, and tentatively, gently, begin rubbing it into her leggings, the feeling of the latex on latex incredible as I work my way up one leg, the texture of her fishnets underneath, the warmth of her skin radiating, and I do my best to make sure every inch is polished. I'm aware of my breathing as I finish her other leg, the heat in my groin and my nipples a furnace, as I slowly, carefully trace my fingers to the top of her legs, and stop. I can faintly smell her sex under the all-pervading smell of rubber.

"All of it missy". I dare to look up and see both her and Robbie smiling at me, and I get the barest glimpse of Robbie's huge erection showing under his pants as I rub the lube against her crotch, into the her crease and all around, and then, reaching around, and massaging her pert bottom, her cheeks hugged tightly by the black latex, until she was almost a mirror. "You may now do your gloves and skirt."

I did so, making sure every part of them was gleaming as well. I again look up. I can't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

I try to stop smiling but fail. "I'm not really that submissive", I say with a grin on my face.

"Really? Then why are you on your knees?"

"Sometimes I believe in managing from below," my grin widening.

"Managing from below?" She's amused no-end by this turn of events.

"Yes sometimes it easier to micro-manage your managers so that you're spared some of the grief. It's quite a handy way of controlling the boss."

"Well then, missy, why don't you get back up?"

"It's more comfortable down here." I know I'm being cheeky, but I cannot stop it now.

She looks at me, her long brunette locks falling off her shoulders. She turns to Robbie. "She doesn't look that dominant to me, does she?"

"Haha, she is a bit of a chatterbox, she has a reply for everything. And no, not from up here it doesn't."

Fine. I stand up. Or at least I try to. My legs have seized up somehow from being in that position for too long.

"Help her Robbie," she says as she makes her way to the left wall and sits on a wooden chair. "Bring her over here, let's massage those cramps out."

Robbie's erection has not gone away, I can feel it barely touching my ass as he walks behind me, guiding me. I just want to go, get out of here, feel his cock enter me, his hands on my sex, my breasts, let the Universe claim me.

"The party?", I whisper to him.

"All in due time," he replies. We stand next to her.

"Now across my lap miss." Ahhh, okay, my hamstrings are burning, anything to make them stop. I ease myself onto her lap, bum up. Her fingers massage my tendons briefly, then they are gone. Okay...

WHACK!

I yelped. THWACK! And again. "Ouch!" I yelled. WHACK! She slapped my exposed cheeks with both hands, as I squirmed in her lap, latex sliding on latex. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I wasn't meant to be cheeky -OWW! - rude, umm Mistress?!?..." THWACK! THWACK! WHACK! My flesh was on fire, I was on fire, arching my back, feeling her squeeze my exposed ribbons of flesh in between the latex straps spanking my behind. I am so horny.

"Still managing from below?" she asks. I can just see Robbie's feet from my vulnerable position. Gods he'd be loving this.

"Well, no," I answer, unable to keep the humour from my voice, nor the lie. "Thanks for the massage by the way."

She spanks me that hard it brings tears to my eyes. "You really are a cheeky thing, and a chatter-box too. Get up." I do so. "Now over here," and leads me by my long hair to the St Andrew's Cross in the corner. I am in a dream. I'm blind to the fact the Leviathan is only feet from the surface, that I am in the Eye of the Hurricane.

"Left hand. Now right hand." My hands are each placed in a leather mitten and locked on, and then she attaches them to the sides of the wood, so my arms are held out to the sides at waist level. I can't believe this is real, it's just too much fun. She walks over to the nearby trolley and rummages briefly, before holding up a large black penis gag, and then from the wall, selects a riding crop.

"No no no, I'll be quiet," I stutter quickly, this time really meaning it. She has (Mistress has?) a look in her eye and I just know from seeing her expression that my fun is over. The cock-gag presses against my left leg, then the crop on the other thigh. She stands right up next to me, so close I can smell her perfume, can feel her hair on my cheek, her breasts on mine, as she whispers to me.

"There is nothing to be afraid of," she murmurs softly into my ear, "nothing but the fear itself. I know the Thing which you dare not admit to, the Leviathan that slumbers in us all, and in you, cries out for you to relinquish control, for once to just let go, and submit to your dark desires." I begin to say something but she presses a finger to my lips. "It is your choice. You can go now, or," and smiles impishly, "you can see where the rabbit hole goes. The red pill, or the blue."

I think, barely, quickly. "I'll take the red pill," I grin. I've seen The Matrix.

"Good." She raises the gag.

"Wait, no hang on nooff" as I bring my lips together to prevent her, but she quickly clamps my nostrils shut. Moments pass as we lock eyes, mine ablaze, hers patient. I need air and open my mouth for the barest moment but that's all she needed, and the lubed, veined phallus enters, filling my mouth. "Good girl," she says, sliding it further in, all the way in until I feel it slowly go past the back of my throat and triggers the gag reflex, something I'd trained myself to ignore some time ago. "There". She places the straps around the back of my head and tightens them shut.

"Well Robbie, she is a good girl, taking that entire cock. You've trained her well." The tip of the crop touches my neck, then my breasts, my belly, then under my skirt, and I moan. KRACK! I scream into the gag, and again, as she flicks the crop back and forth between my inner thighs, and I spread my legs wider and wider to avoid the punishment, but it no use, until my legs are fully apart, all the while balancing on my heels, begging her to stop in unintelligible words - and she does. "There", she says kneeling in front of me and attaching a steel spreader bar, "that's YOU taken care of."

She spins around, and walks past Robbie who's standing nearby with his mouth half-open, and pulls the wooden chair over to a couple of meters in front of me. "Now Robbie, strip for your Mistress." He only hesitates for the fraction of a second, removes his shoes and then begins to take off his two-thousand dollar suit, and I'm struck just how handsome he is, all six foot and 90kg of him. And how I would eat for that man.

The jacket hits the floor first, then the shirt, and finally his trousers. Until he's standing there wearing nothing but the finest French lingerie.

Mistress claps her hands together excitedly. "Wow you both are indeed kinky!"

"It's something that I do only rarely," said Rob the consummate business man. "Parties like tonight are few and far between." Now he is the one with a cheeky grin on his face. With his large cock straining the black satin and lace. You would have never have guessed it.

"I see." She grabs a coil of red rope, and a smallish butt plug. She puts on some latex gloves, lubes the plug, and commands him to lean forward over the chair. Removing the panties, smiling, she inserts the plug gently but firmly, getting a moan in the process and quickly, professionally and elegantly, proceeds to make a crotch harness to prevent the narrow plug from falling out, and in the process, ties the rope around base of his balls too, moving the fabric to the side to do so. His thick cock stands out proudly. "Now sit on the chair." Soon, arms tied behind him, the rope wrapped around his chest and the seat's back, Robbie is going nowhere.

She begins to tease him, stroke him, biting his nipples, rubbing her heavenly ass in his face, in his crotch. He is ecstatic. I'm panting now through my nose, moaning and whimpering in frustration, all I can do is move my hands slightly and thrust my hips around in circles and suck suck suck on the silicone phallus that fills my mouth, my throat. Saliva runs out the corners of my mouth and falls to the floor, and I just know that Robbie is approaching Nirvana, with what Mistress is doing to him and watching me, sexy me, writhe in frustrated horniness.

She comes over to me, and undoes my bra. My perky breasts jut out, nipples hard. She flicks them, and I melt. "Learnt your lesson?" I nod my head furiously. "Wrong answer!" she exclaims wickedly, and I do my best impersonation Of Gnashing My Terrible Teeth and Moving My Terrible Claws. 'Where the wild things are' fails me.

"Oh do keep still, or you'll be there for longer than you need be." I become still, panting only. Gods I just want to be fucked. I want to feel that cock, any cock, inside me, until their groin is slapping my cheeks, being fucked and fucked until Time loses all meaning and no matter how the stars turn or eternity passes, just existing for someone else's pleasure, their fucktoy... and then I feel it. Sense it. Her time has come. Leviathan breaks the surface and drinks oxygen for the first time in ages, Eons, too long ago, and I can no longer avoid my destiny, my fate.

I watch as Robbie is pleasured to the brink of orgasm, again and again. I no longer notice the ache in my feet, in my legs. And then it stops. She walks over and hugs me, then kneels down and undoes my left foot, then the right, from the spreader. Then my left hand, then the right. And finally loosens the gag, and slowly withdraws it. "Thank you Mistress," I say, moving my jaw around. She smiles, then pulls me over to in front of Robbie. She ties my arms together in a reverse-prayer, and gets me to kneel at his feet. His erection is slightly down.

"I am going to get changed. You missy, you delightful thing, please your lover whilst I am gone." I need no encouragement. I hungrily take him in my mouth and flick his head and work his foreskin back. In seconds he is rock-hard again. I purr in delight as I ride Leviathan like a stallion over the dancing waves, lost in pleasuring him, and by extension Mistress. Nothing else exists.

She returns. I am still following her command, deep-throating him, my lips touching his base, and he's groaning by now, panting as well. A hand strokes my head, massaging my scalp, and I melt once again. Then from the corners of my eye I see what she is wearing, a mid-rise black latex sleeveless sheath dress, freshly polished.

The time flies by. She makes me sit in front of him and watch him once again being teased, this time by a stainless-steel urethral sound, a long, round, slender piece of medical-play gear, just narrower than a pencil, that she lubes up and slowly and with great care places the rounded end at the entrance to his penis, his urethra, and twists on the vibrating function. I'd seen Robbie before insert one of these himself, as I stared transfixed in wonder as 10cm of medical steel was gently inserted, and I stared transfixed now. Robbie now would have to be getting on by a first-name basis with the angels in Nirvana. How much could a person take in continual bliss? The sound went in, it came out, as She played with him.

No sooner it seems when She started She stops, asks me to rise and helps me to my feet. "Now missy, time for you." She walks behind me and lifts my hands, using my arms to guide me forward. I immediately bend over with them raised like that. My breasts are right in front of a hungry mouth, and he ravenously attacks the one on my right. THWACK! I jump but not enough to break contact. She paddles me again and again with one hand, holding my tied arms up with the other. THWACK!THWACK!THWACK! The pain is welcome, the tender caresses when she pauses, like velvet.

She undoes the straps of my skirt, one by one, in between spanking me. The last one is released, but my skirt defies gravity, the front stuck to my skin with sweat. The air is refreshingly cold as she peels the rubber away, the sweat evaporating quickly. Just my heels, gauntlets and my g-string remain.

"Hold that pose." I do my best as she joins Robbie, as she magically starts sucking and playing with my left breast, her style completely different to his. With both combinations I too am in Heaven, my red ass glowing.

"Milk?", she says suddenly. "You're lactating?" All I can do is nod, as Robbie smiles knowingly, still attached. She reaches and squeezes my breast expertly, and a fine spray of milk lands on her breasts. She chuckles. "You get more interesting with each passing moment, you know that?" She massages my nipple with one hand as the other makes it way down to my crotch, and I watch Robbie's eyes as he in turn watches her fingers rub against my covered sex, and now I really start moaning as finally Gods yes finally I am touched down there, gyrating my pelvis to try and maximise the sensation.

Mistress pulls aside the tight fabric, and my boy-clit, tucked away for so long, is pulled out by her fingers. "My my, Robbie was right about you. What have you got hiding here?" I gasp in divine ecstasy as she quickly lubes up her hand and begins to touch me, rubbing my sex then my perineum, pressing her palm against my mound as her other hand rubbed in circles the glans, as I harden to her touch underneath. I twist my torso so that Robbie can pleasure my other breast, and shudder.

Standing, she pulls me up too. Pushes me forward, so that my boy-clit now semi-erect can be taken by his mouth, eagerly as I straddle him standing with him all tied up on the low-rise chair. A finger at my hole teases. I moan even more, my panting now hot, heavy, and short. A sheathed-digit slips in, and I begin to face fuck Robbie, as others flick my nipples hard, and again and again I convulse in orgasm from the combination of stimulation's, my face tingly, but the penile orgasm still remains elusive, so temptingly achingly near the edge. All thought is gone. I'm that turned on now that Robbie's tongue makes me twitch with every time he flicks my cock, my head, as I simultaneously try to both fuck him and arch back to further impale myself on Her fingers, that stimulated I shudder within shudders my entire body in hedonistic bliss. "Good girl," I hear her say as in a fog.

Eventually I can take no more. I beg them to stop, and they accede mercifully. I collapse to the floor a molten, quivering puddle.

"My, she is fun!" She looks at Robbie. "Now, you want release from the chair?"

"Yes, Mistress," he says, looking at her feet, her beautifully arched feet. She unties him just as quickly as she tied him. He stands. She removes the last of the rope, and the butt plug.

"Now after all that champagne, I need to go to the ladies room." She turns, then pauses, and looks back. As I'm looking up I see Robbie make eye contact with Her, and She nods. "We ARE kinky," and laughs as she points to a rolled-up mat and a pile of towels in the far corner. He goes and gets them, and rolls out the rubber sheeting, and puts down a few towels on top for equal measure. He lies down on them, stomach up. Then gestures to me.

What! No way. I give golden showers, not receive them. He knows that. Still he motions to me. She crouches down beside me. "You don't have to do it, you know. You can just help him with release." That sounds okay

I'm still too exhausted to stand, so I crawl on all fours over to where Robbie lies. I sit between his knees, my long legs either side of his head. "You might want to remove those shoes missy." I do so. My feet might get splashed, but I don't care. My attention is on his glorious cock, and on the spectacular vision of Mistress in front of me. My eyes devour her feet, still wearing those patent black 6" pumps, up to her beautiful legs, her thighs, where they are wrapped in tight rubber, her sensuous hips, her waistline, her torso, those magnificent breasts, all sheathed in eye-popping latex. Those red lips, that long brunette hair. That cat-that-just-got-the-cream smile.

She straddles over him, and rolls up her dress until her pussy is exposed, and my heart skips a beat. "Ready?"

He nods, looking at her pussy a foot above him. I start grinding my ass into his groin, his cock between my cheeks. It's slippery. She looks directly at me, and I see Leviathan. She begins to stream, a pale yellow flow that falls onto his open, willing mouth. Some splashes onto my feet, warm, welcoming. "Play with yourself Robbie. Cum for me." I move back so that he can, and tease his anus with a gloved middle finger, then another, as I finger-fuck him, massaging his prostate. He's really hard now, veins popped out as he wanks himself. She stops, then moves forward, in front of me, directly over his groin, and starts again, her urine hitting his cock. It splashes onto my thighs.

Leviathan roars, its will undeniable. I lean forward and open my mouth as far as I can and let her fill my mouth. It washes my taste buds, and I squirt urine it out all over his chest, his cock, then let her fill my mouth again, her stream running down my mouth, my jaw, over my breasts, as I squirt with my mouth the golden liquid all over him again, fucking him with my upturned finger on his sweet spot, as what seems like Niagara Falls washes over us. She stops, and I can see him about to come. I quickly cover his glistening member with my mouth and deep throat him for all it's worth, the feeling and taste of pre-cum and urine and sweat and lube my world and then he Comes! again and again and again deep in my throat and I drink and swallow the nectar I've grown to love, not wasting a drop.

Then it's over. I sit back up and look up at her, Her, My Mistress, and she's grinning. I realise just how I look. How he looks. The taste of her and him and the evening on my lips.

My Leviathan slips beneath the waves, sated.

"You are a good girl."

Later that night, arriving back at the hotel, the other party abandoned, the car jump-started, us devouring room service, and giving another blowjob for Robbie, he lies asleep. I lie there unable to fall into sweet sumber. Scenes from the evening run rampant through my head, as I have micro-shudders as I play with my breasts, my boy-clit, as I think of the titanic creature that slumbers beneath and that Life is never going to be the same way again.

I must have drifted to sleep because I start with a recollection - "My my, Robbie was right about you. What have you got hiding here?"

WHAT!?! How did she know that! From Robbie? Before meeting? But that means...

Be very careful what you wish for. Because you'll most likely get it.

In the abyssal waters below, something again stirred...

Leviathan

*some names and places have been changed to protect the guilty ;)

Prospero
05-25-2011, 11:27 AM
An accomplished piece of writing from down under... what stirs from down under indeed. How about you come visit the UK?

Miss Aeryn
06-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Thankyou Prospero, and yes, I will be visiting the UK in the next 8 months.

xx

robertlouis
06-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Thankyou Prospero, and yes, I will be visiting the UK in the next 8 months.

xx

We'll be waiting Aeryn!

Not only accomplished, but extremely sensual. You certainly know how to build an atmosphere.

Miss Aeryn
07-17-2011, 08:51 AM
We'll be waiting Aeryn!

Not only accomplished, but extremely sensual. You certainly know how to build an atmosphere.

Thankyou, but sometimes I'm just along for the ride as my muse sings lol :)

Sooooo can't wait to visit the UK!

BigDF
07-17-2011, 11:49 AM
A unique and arousing story, Miss Aeryn, that brought wonderful pictures to my mind. I really enjoyed it, perhaps even as much as you enjoyed writing it. :dancing:

JaxRhapsody
08-23-2011, 10:19 AM
The Rhapsodic Laviathan approves this story.

Helvis2012
09-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Nice work.