PDA

View Full Version : Tops and Transbians??

slingblade
05-23-2011, 12:01 PM
For the trannys out there who call themselves tops and transbians if thats even a word.

Why on earth did you even bother with transitioning to a woman if you only like fucking men or fucking only girls and other trannys?

I dont get it and I dont think I will understand how someone can say they feel like they were born in the wrong body and then claim they like men but only like to be a top with them? That just doesn't pass the common sense test and if you were really born in the wrong body wouldn't the norm be that you actually liked getting fucked in the ass by a man and not the other way around? I know there are lots of guys who like being bottoms for trannys too, but I think those guys would also love getting fucked in the ass by another man too and they're just gay!!

The I feel like I was born a woman thing just ain't registering here when I see trannys who like to play the man role with other trannys or men. Hell just save your money and time and don't bother with transitioning if it's like that..

DL_NL
05-23-2011, 12:06 PM
That's just your opinion, worth what we've paid for it and maybe not even that.

The problem here is that most people think in black and white and only see things from their perspective. A little empathy goes a long way.

SammiValentine
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Blatantly trying to wind Amy up after the other thread from Freedie Gomez.

ZzzzzzzZZZz

:deadhorse

slingblade
05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
No not really, i'm jus saying why waste the time and the doe when in the end you're still trying to pull of a masculine role?

SammiValentine
05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Busted!

AmyDaly
05-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Blatantly trying to wind Amy up after the other thread from Freedie Gomez.
ZzzzzzzZZZz
:deadhorse
The other thread proved this guys level of ignorance already. He is up there with Freddie. Just another lost cause, not worth arguing with. We all know your gender and your sexual identity are the same lol....(sarcasm) Nice troll thread though.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 12:26 PM
You wanna talk about someones level of ignorance, someone using race stats as a basis of their flawed argument, but I digress..

AmyDaly
05-23-2011, 12:28 PM
You wanna talk about someones level of ignorance, someone using race stats as a basis of their flawed argument, but I digress..
So why do guys like you like girls with cocks? Don't you grow up to be a man to like girls with Vaginas? Why don't you just be a woman slingblade. Such a feminine trait to be attracted to someone with a cock.

DL_NL
05-23-2011, 12:29 PM
So you admit that this was a troll thread?

SammiValentine
05-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Of course it was.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 12:37 PM
So why do guys like you like girls with cocks? Don't you grow up to be a man to like girls with Vaginas? Why don't you just be a woman slingblade. Such a feminine trait to be attracted to someone with a cock.

Yes you're right, and I did grow up liking girls with Vaginas, still do...I mean i'm sure if you offered the ass to most men they'd fuck you and I dont care how straight they say they are.

It was probably by accident that I somehow got a bit derailed liking women with cocks, but make no mistake about it.. I don't like anyone who trys to pass themself off as a woman with a cock, for starters hell you actually have to look like a woman and to even get my attention.. I understand there probably are a lot of guys who like anyone who puts on a wig and a dress as long as they have a cock down there, I can't say i'm one of those guys...

Naw baby, I couldn't become a woman no more than a donkey could turn himself into a horse.. I like being a man, and i'm a real man too....

Miss Aeryn
05-23-2011, 12:46 PM
I'm so much in awe of your OP Slingbade I'm at a loss where to begin.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm so much in awe of your OP Slingbade I'm at a loss where to begin.

so I guess its safe to say that you don't agree with me here? :)

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi Slingblade,

I understand where you are coming from, when i was thought to be gay i could never find a respectfull masculine top lover that was not interested in my male parts, and liked a feminine boy. Still i transitioned because i had no choice, not because i thought it would improve my lovelife, before i went on hormones i even thought i was saying goodbye to sex and love for the rest of my life...my libido dimished, and dating men was the last thing on my mind, luckely that improved over time and im a bttmgirl now, but while i used to not let anyone near my genitals, the hormones have changed me, i am much more at ease with it now...when a lover treats me respectfull and like a woman, i feel free to play with what makes me different from woman :)

i dont think commen sense gets you very far in the ts community...
There indeed are very masculine guys that even worked in the army or simular masculine jobs that decide to start hormones and get srs while even post op they think like men and in a masculine way,
But there are very feminine tgirls too, very feminine and sensitive at heart, but sometimes they look masculine, arent very pretty, and a lot of guys here might have trouble regarding them as woman, looks can be deceiving!

The pressure for tswoman is very high i think...when a post op still looks masculine it is considered a crime by some if not most men....no matter how feminine they may be and feel on the inside...and of course for most men into twoman, a post op woman is only attractive when they look very feminine, model like girls...
But even then most it seems would rather have her pre op.

So being a woman for a ts is a bit more complicated then commen sense...
In many many ways...

I do understand your feelings but i dont think they will get you very far in the ts community...ive even learned to accept that men that like to bttm for trannies arent gay, took me a while :)

The best thing to do is to just drop every label and go after what you feel comfortable with, there are a lot of straight bttmtgirls out there that you should be able to have a good time with...

Xx
Birgitta

Miss Aeryn
05-23-2011, 01:02 PM
so I guess its safe to say that you don't agree with me here? :)

To the contrary, I honestly am intrigued to your line of reasoning. Whether I agree with you or not is another matter.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi Slingblade,

I understand where you are coming from, when i was thought to be gay i could never find a respectfull masculine top lover that was not interested in my male parts, and liked a feminine boy. Still i transitioned because i had no choice, not because i thought it would improve my lovelife, before i went on hormones i even thought i was saying goodbye to sex and love for the rest of my life...my libido dimished, and dating men was the last thing on my mind, luckely that improved over time and im a bttmgirl now, but while i used to not let anyone near my genitals, the hormones have changed me, i am much more at ease with it now...when a lover treats me respectfull and like a woman, i feel free to play with what makes me different from woman :)

i dont think commen sense gets you very far in the ts community...
There indeed are very masculine guys that even worked in the army or simular masculine jobs that decide to start hormones and get srs while even post op they think like men and in a masculine way,
But there are very feminine tgirls too, very feminine and sensitive at heart, but sometimes they look masculine, arent very pretty, and a lot of guys here might have trouble regarding them as woman, looks can be deceiving!

The pressure for tswoman is very high i think...when a post op still looks masculine it is considered a crime by some if not most men....no matter how feminine they may be and feel on the inside...and of course for most men into twoman, a post op woman is only attractive when they look very feminine, model like girls...
But even then most it seems would rather have her pre op.

So being a woman for a ts is a bit more complicated then commen sense...
In many many ways...

I do understand your feelings but i dont think they will get you very far in the ts community...ive even learned to accept that men that like to bttm for trannies arent gay, took me a while :)

The best thing to do is to just drop every label and go after what you feel comfortable with, there are a lot of straight bttmtgirls out there that you should be able to have a good time with...

Xx
Birgitta

Thank you so much miss Birgitta... I know i've heard girls from this very site stating how turned off they get sometimes from guys they meet wanting to bottom for them.. I don't understand the men either who are so eager to get fucked by a transsexual..

I guess you're right you can't always apply common sense when talking about transsexuals..

That's just something that always registered on my mind though so maybe it was just a little bit of venting going on.. I know when I used to see trannys advertising as Top only I used to think well there's no way that she can make a living doing that, but it seems like there is a big market for that I guess since a lot of them do it?

I'm a traditional kinda guy and I love treating a woman like a woman.. I just can't say or consider a woman a woman who wants to fuck me when we're in the bedroom.. sorry, that's too much of a role reversal lol..

slingblade
05-23-2011, 01:11 PM
To the contrary, I honestly am intrigued to your line of reasoning. Whether I agree with you or not is another matter.

Alright fair enough Miss Aeryn.. :)

BigDF
05-23-2011, 01:14 PM
That's just your opinion, worth what we've paid for it and maybe not even that.

The problem here is that most people think in black and white and only see things from their perspective. A little empathy goes a long way.

:iagree:

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Thank you so much miss Birgitta... I know i've heard girls from this very site stating how turned off they get sometimes from guys they meet wanting to bottom for them.. I don't understand the men either who are so eager to get fucked by a transsexual..

I guess you're right you can't always apply common sense when talking about transsexuals..

That's just something that always registered on my mind though so maybe it was just a little bit of venting going on.. I know when I used to see trannys advertising as Top only I used to think well there's no way that she can make a living doing that, but it seems like there is a big market for that I guess since a lot of them do it?

I'm a traditional kinda guy and I love treating a woman like a woman.. I just can't say or consider a woman a woman who wants to fuck me when we're in the bedroom.. sorry, that's too much of a role reversal lol..

Guys that want their tgirls to actually be and behave like girls/traditional girls are rare but i think a lot of tgirls secretly dream of a "normal" traditional guy like you...

Got to be carefull with that word "normal" lol

Perhaps amongst admirers you are abnormal lol, coz indeed there is a big market for men being dominated and fucked by trannies, i think the majority is like that...

But i like my man to be traditional purrrr

LibertyHarkness
05-23-2011, 01:37 PM
sexuality and gender are not the same thing numpty :)

catherinefan
05-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm a traditional kinda guy and I love treating a woman like a woman

Traditional and obviously very old fashioned! Lots of gg women in lesbian relationships love using a strap-on. Guess that's another thing you just can't understand.

FreddieGomez
05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
imagine if i created this thread? bwahahaha

slingblade
05-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Guys that want their tgirls to actually be and behave like girls/traditional girls are rare but i think a lot of tgirls secretly dream of a "normal" traditional guy like you...

Got to be carefull with that word "normal" lol

Perhaps amongst admirers you are abnormal lol, coz indeed there is a big market for men being dominated and fucked by trannies, i think the majority is like that...

But i like my man to be traditional purrrr

Ya think.. I guess you're right though.. Maybe with a lot of guys they see tgirls as girls with toys that they like to play with.. lol.. I dunno, i'm more into the whole girly thing and that turns me on..I love feminity and I love it when a tgirl embraces that, that is a whole kind of sexy and turn on right there for me..

Yeah I think you're probably right... Maybe some of the girls are just giving the guys what they want? lol. It's always good to see women like you around though baby girl..mmmmm

DL_NL
05-23-2011, 01:50 PM
imagine if i created this thread? bwahahaha

Wouldn't have surprised me.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Traditional and obviously very old fashioned! Lots of gg women in lesbian relationships love using a strap-on. Guess that's another thing you just can't understand.

Actully you're right I don't understand that one either.. I think in a lot of women minds a red flag comes on the moment a guy mentions that he wants to be penetrated by a strap on and I know a lot of Black Women automatically equate a man asking for that with a man that's on the DL or Down Low getting fucked by other men in the streets whenever he can..

slingblade
05-23-2011, 01:55 PM

Perhaps so, but you're looking quite sexy in your avatar.. :dancing:

LibertyHarkness
05-23-2011, 01:57 PM
thanks but i like to bum ferrets lately i find :) then cook em and eat em ..:)

catherinefan
05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Actully you're right I don't understand that one either.. I think in a lot of women minds a red flag comes on the moment a guy mentions that he wants to be penetrated by a strap on and I know a lot of Black Women automatically equate a man asking for that with a man that's on the DL or Down Low getting fucked by other men in the streets whenever he can..

Strange response! I was talking about lesbian relationships.

slingblade
05-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Strange response! I was talking about lesbian relationships.

Oh I thought we were talking about the context of man and woman relationships, but since we're talking about lesbains.. They can always find a man to do the job right if they're looking for a good pipping...

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 02:31 PM

Well i sometimes think this is said to be politically correct...of course they are not the same thing BUT you cannot escape the fact that for a majority of straight people they are not as seperated as they appear to be here in the t community!!!!!

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Oh I thought we were talking about the context of man and woman relationships, but since we're talking about lesbains.. They can always find a man to do the job right if they're looking for a good pipping...

No we are not talking about men and woman relationships, but men and ts, the latter being something else entirely to many lovers and haters alike across the globe...

DL_NL
05-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Hahaha, so true!

slingblade
05-23-2011, 02:43 PM
No we are not talking about men and woman relationships, but men and ts, the latter being something else entirely to many lovers and haters alike across the globe...

lol... Yes I guess thats what we're ultimately talking about... I was speaking on I guess the social norms or man and woman relationships and was including ts in that since after all I think that's how they want to be treated... well the ones who embrace their feminity do at least I think..

Mayrah
05-23-2011, 03:01 PM
lol... Yes I guess thats what we're ultimately talking about... I was speaking on I guess the social norms or man and woman relationships and was including ts in that since after all I think that's how they want to be treated... well the ones who embrace their feminity do at least I think..

Not really, from your recent comments, you demand them to be treated like that or its not ok in your eyes.

Suprise not everyone likes it in the ass or cant take it for some reason, should they be cellibate then? no, If someone likes to top, then let them be.. who are you to say otherwise.

Seriously, the rude opinions what is right or wrong with ts is getting fucking disgusting.

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 03:16 PM
He is not being rude and i think its his right to express his opinion, i personally think he is one of the few guys that wants to treat us like girls/woman....and i respect guys like that and certainly wont spit him in the face....i sometimes think tgirls and lovers want sociaty to accept their norms, almost like gay people that say that every man is or should be gay...a reality check is needed then, just because you are different does not mean everybody else is too, and just because you think you are normal does not mean that you are normal....

Merkurie
05-23-2011, 06:41 PM
He is not being rude and i think its his right to express his opinion, i personally think he is one of the few guys that wants to treat us like girls/woman....and i respect guys like that and certainly wont spit him in the face....i sometimes think tgirls and lovers want sociaty to accept their norms, almost like gay people that say that every man is or should be gay...a reality check is needed then, just because you are different does not mean everybody else is too, and just because you think you are normal does not mean that you are normal....

What do you consider normal?
Is normal a constant or does it evolve as society becomes more or less honest with itself?

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 07:39 PM
What do you consider normal?
Is normal a constant or does it evolve as society becomes more or less honest with itself?

i would like everyone to be honest with themselves, but i as a tranny am a minority, not normal, not even for a tranny lol!!! and i can deal with that, so why cant you?
Its not like the majority of men are in self denial about wanting to be fucked by woman, i hope looool

runningdownthatdream
05-23-2011, 08:42 PM

This might be one of the ultimate paradoxes, but you come across as a self-hating narcissist. Hating yourself for being a woman with a cock and yet loving yourself in the extreme for supposedly being the most unique transsexual on the planet - that no other transsexual could possibly think like you because you (unlike other MTF transsexuals) actually only think of yourself as a woman. Get over yourself already.

runningdownthatdream
05-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Not really, from your recent comments, you demand them to be treated like that or its not ok in your eyes.

Suprise not everyone likes it in the ass or cant take it for some reason, should they be cellibate then? no, If someone likes to top, then let them be.. who are you to say otherwise.

Seriously, the rude opinions what is right or wrong with ts is getting fucking disgusting.

I agree with you.

It's easier, though, for some people to simplify things - it helps them cope with their own insecurities. We're all guilty of it but at least the majority isn't constantly crowing about their 'manliness' while surfing for pictures of women with cocks on the internet. Instead of beating a dead horse (proclaiming their masculinity because they only fuck ass and don't get fucked in the ass) they should go felch a dead horse.

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 09:28 PM
This might be one of the ultimate paradoxes, but you come across as a self-hating narcissist. Hating yourself for being a woman with a cock and yet loving yourself in the extreme for supposedly being the most unique transsexual on the planet - that no other transsexual could possibly think like you because you (unlike other MTF transsexuals) actually only think of yourself as a woman. Get over yourself already.

I dont hate myself i just dont think im exactly normal aaand i dont feel better then others, you get over yourself...

Btw dating as a ts with a guy that freaks out when somebody thinks he"s gay for it, is rather pointless dont you think?

You just dont understand where im coming from, does not mean you can make all these assumptions about me coz you dont know me pal

dgs925
05-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Trolls like slingblade should get the banhammer

Otherwise, y'all should just stop talking to him and he'll go away.

TsVanessa69
05-23-2011, 10:30 PM
For the trannys out there who call themselves tops and transbians if thats even a word.

Why on earth did you even bother with transitioning to a woman if you only like fucking men or fucking only girls and other trannys?

I dont get it and I dont think I will understand how someone can say they feel like they were born in the wrong body and then claim they like men but only like to be a top with them? That just doesn't pass the common sense test and if you were really born in the wrong body wouldn't the norm be that you actually liked getting fucked in the ass by a man and not the other way around? I know there are lots of guys who like being bottoms for trannys too, but I think those guys would also love getting fucked in the ass by another man too and they're just gay!!

The I feel like I was born a woman thing just ain't registering here when I see trannys who like to play the man role with other trannys or men. Hell just save your money and time and don't bother with transitioning if it's like that..
This bullshit shows how ignorant and closed mineded some people really are.

GENDER IDENTITY and SEXUAL PREFERENCE are 2 very different things.

If its not for you, move on.
Different strokes for different folks.
It may not go along with YOUR way of thinking, but who are you to say its wrong??

TsVanessa69
05-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Some people are not educated or openminded to comprehend that.
I am a transexual woman.
I love my cock
I love my cock sucked
I don't have a vagina, I don't want a vagina
and sometimes I like to stick my cock in a mans ass.
Its just sex.
Before the sex I was a woman, during the sex I'm a woman and when the sex is done, no matter how its done, I'm still a woman.

TsVanessa69
05-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Wouldn't have surprised me.
Yea alot of girls on here have been known to post under multiple id's

runningdownthatdream
05-23-2011, 10:36 PM
I dont hate myself i just dont think im exactly normal aaand i dont feel better then others, you get over yourself...

Btw dating as a ts with a guy that freaks out when somebody thinks he"s gay for it, is rather pointless dont you think?

You just dont understand where im coming from, does not mean you can make all these assumptions about me coz you dont know me pal

A fair comment that I don't know you and I can't possibly ever understand where you're coming from as we have no doubt had different journeys to get to where we are today. The only way I can know anything about you is to make assumptions based on what you write and since your writings have a more or less common theme I think my assumptions are reasonable

I get your point, though, about you dating a man that is not a man in that he is ashamed of the person he chooses to be with. But understand that such a man exists outside the TS environment as well - he isn't unique to you. That is just a part of life and the people we encounter - you shouldn't judge men in general from such actions and instead should just choose more carefully your partners. chances are if a man is ashamed of you then he is ashamed of himself and if he's ashamed of himself or where he comes from then he will always be trying to cover up something. Do you get what I'm saying?

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 01:15 AM
I am a transexual woman.
I love my cock
I love my cock sucked
Its just sex.
Before the sex I was a woman, during the sex I'm a woman and when the sex is done, no matter how its done, I'm still a woman.

I think you are somehow in denial babe, there is nothing wrong with being a tswoman but it isnt exactly usual for woman to fuck men, and for men to be fucked by woman, thats different and thats fine..i am not saying that you are less of a woman coz of it
But i am saying that i think a guy like slingblade should be treated with more understanding, and the fact that he wants his tgirls to actually be woman!!! Instead of a fetish, i think he supports us more then most other admirers do...
I respect your point of view but i respect his too

I maybe dreadfully serious and all too realistic about it all, but if i was just a woman, period. Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 04:00 AM
I think you are somehow in denial babe, there is nothing wrong with being a tswoman but it isnt exactly usual for woman to fuck men, and for men to be fucked by woman, thats different and thats fine..i am not saying that you are less of a woman coz of it
But i am saying that i think a guy like slingblade should be treated with more understanding, and the fact that he wants his tgirls to actually be woman!!! Instead of a fetish, i think he supports us more then most other admirers do...

I maybe dreadfully serious and all too realistic about it all, but if i was just a woman, period. Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????
Bitch we are transexuals not females.
If a man doesnt like cock, he should stick to pussy
if a tranny hates her cock, cut it off.
BUT to fuckin sut here and say that a transwoman using her coock is wrong makes you a daymn fool.

I am 39 years old. I have dated STRAIGHT men since i was 17.
My cock and how I use it, didn't make me any LESS of a woman, if my man wanted some cock every once in a while, doesn't make him any less of a man.
If your dick is an issue with you, chop it off.

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 04:03 AM
Reality is, men like variety in their woman, like their food and their sports, and their beer.

A dude who likes football, but doesn't like basket ball, is no less of a man.
If a man prfers his WOMAN to have a dick, he is still not less of a man.
If my man ask me to fuck him, then that brings us closer as a couple.

I guess my life is more normal than I thought.
Cuz REAL men comprehend, the outsiders looking in always have issues with shit thats no longer even relevant in 2011.

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 04:09 AM

I maybe dreadfully serious and all too realistic about it all, but if i was just a woman, period. Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????I never wanted to be usual. I am not a female, I am a transexual. I am unique different and special.
If a man doesn't like dick, stick to fucking pussy. Plain and motherfucking simple.

I am dating a guy now, who likes my dick. But our lives nor our relationship revolve around my dick.
So a man can like a bitch and her dick and NOT see her as a fetish.

Different strokes for different folts.
Tranny tops, and transbians are a real part of the life, sad the people on this site of all sites wouuld be so ignorant and closed minded.

nicebrn
05-24-2011, 04:15 AM
Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????Because straight men don't want to fuck with another dick in the room, period, the end.

Bi men have a more flexible outlook, and it's possible to be a bi man who only sees females and transsexuals. We might call them "straight"...but most straight people won't agree with that.

BUT to fuckin sut here and say that a transwoman using her coock is wrong makes you a daymn fool.

Yeah, I'm just going to cosign on this....

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 04:40 AM
i think he supports us more then most other admirers do...

Good to know by support, you mean thinks we are all hookers and prostitutes. Glad to know you respect that point of view.

BBaggins06
05-24-2011, 04:47 AM
I like being a man, and i'm a real man too....

Interesting because usually a "real man" never has to refer to himself as such ....

Yoite
05-24-2011, 04:50 AM
tl;dr

can we have sex now amy?

igotmacedbymimi:(
05-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Reality is, men like variety in their woman, like their food and their sports, and their beer.

Cuz REAL men comprehend, the outsiders looking in always have issues with shit thats no longer even relevant in 2011.

You are correct that if a man likes a woman with a cock (ie a pre-op transexual) then it doesnt make him any 'less' of a man.

Just as a man who likes another man, doesnt make him any 'less' of a man.

They are still men.

The man who likes other men = gay.

The man who likes transexual women can fit into a variety of different sexual identities.

Man likes women and pre op ts, man = bisexual/bicurious.

Man likes women, pre op ts and men, man = bisexual.

Man likes men and pre op ts, man = gay/bisexual, heavily leaning towards gay side.

Being straight, gay or bisexual does not make someone less of a man or less of a woman. It's just a sexuality.

However, one thing that is very noticeable within the sub niche of transexual community. One thing that i have noticed here is something interesting.

You have full on pre op ts's. Ussually the ones who transition early and generally speaking look 'hot' are the ones who are generally attracted to men. Ussually stereotypical masculine/muscular good looking type men. Almost as a compliment, feminine and masculine going together. The big muscular and rugged male, with the sexy and pretty female (in this case ts).

Then as you move on through the spectrum, you get those ts who seem to be more attracted to women instead of men. Now, normally they tend to be not quite as attractive, although one can not generalise, but from what i have seen, the hot transexual girls will be chasing the buff good looking guys. Then there are the sort of 'partly transitioned' ts who are still into having sex with women and other ts/tv.

Then you move along the spectrum and you get the tv and crossdressers that call themselves 'she' etc and they are basically just straight/bi men who like to dress up in womens clothes and have sex with each other or women. Purely a fetish, nothing to do with actual gender identity at all.

So the whole t-scene throws up a lot more diversity with sexual identities than the straight scene.

In the 'non-t-scene', you basically have 90% of men who are straight and 10% who are gay. I presume that this figure is pretty simmilar for women as well. So only 10% of men and women would sleep with same sex partners.

However on the t-scene, the figure seems to be a lot higher than 10%.

So it varies massively from any of the other scene's.

In my opinion, some of the time, and the opinion of quite a few ts and gay men that i have spoken to about this. Sometimes there are men, effeminate men (can be gay or straight) but often transition or at least start dressing in order to become more popular with people they are sexually attracted to.

For instance, a little fat feminine looking boy (who is straight) is not going to have much luck with the hot girls is he?

So much easier for him to transition or start 'dressing' and then put himself on a forum as a 'transvestite dominatrix' or 'lesbian transexual' and they will find themselves a little sub niche of people, of which more likely to find a partner. Instead of being the little chubby feminine looking boy that wont be able to get laid.

Or alternatively, the small gay man who starts off doing drag. Realises that he pulls it off really well. Likes his dick and likes fucking other guys/getting fucked, but he fancies the big stereotypical buff sexy men. So as a little skinny/camp gay boy, the big masculine sexy gay men are just not interested in him, they want to fuck each other. So he puts on the drag act and realises that 'straight' men are more interested in him now. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities for him. Instead of being the little camp guy who has to watch 'colt' and imagine he is fucking a big muscle daddy in the arse (or has to pay for it via escort services), he can dress in drag, over the years take hormones, even a bit of surgery, grow his hair and then become that label 'pre op transexual' and it opens up a whole new world to him.

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 05:09 AM
You are correct

Your first three words seemed so nice.................but like the water draining out of a toilet bowl everything else went downhill quickly and deep into shit!

God bless the internet for providing us access to people like you - it helps to reaffirm my contempt for the general populace.

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Your first three words seemed so nice.................but like the water draining out of a toilet bowl everything else went downhill quickly and deep into shit!

God bless the internet for providing us access to people like you - it helps to reaffirm my contempt for the general populace.
PERFECT answer! Lol
The bullshit on this tranny forum is crazy
in resl life off the computer i am blessed to say i never encounter the stupid shit I see on here.
And these guys are supposed to be admirers.

SisterDickRadio
05-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Wow once again another stupid ass post from a guy who thinks he knows what its like to be trans.... Your thinking is fucking stupid...

Maybe I dont want to lose what I have because you think since I feel like a woman I should act like one in bed??? That is so fucking dumb, sex is not about who you are, sex is a feeling. If you fuck, get fucked or whatever who the fuck cares. I am a transsexual woman, I never claimed to be a woman, but I know who I am. Some girls want to lose their dicks, others embrace it. What if I said to you one day lets cut off your dick and see how you feel... not every girl wants to cut off what she has. Does that make her less of a woman? NO! Being a woman is from within, not what is between your legs. So some girls love the feeling good if that is being a top or what not. Maybe educate yourself before posting stupid ass threads.

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Wow once again another stupid ass post from a guy who thinks he knows what its like to be trans.... Your thinking is fucking stupid...

Maybe I dont want to lose what I have because you think since I feel like a woman I should act like one in bed??? That is so fucking dumb, sex is not about who you are, sex is a feeling. If you fuck, get fucked or whatever who the fuck cares. I am a transsexual woman, I never claimed to be a woman, but I know who I am. Some girls want to lose their dicks, others embrace it. What if I said to you one day lets cut off your dick and see how you feel... not every girl wants to cut off what she has. Does that make her less of a woman? NO! Being a woman is from within, not what is between your legs. So some girls love the feeling good if that is being a top or what not. Maybe educate yourself before posting stupid ass threads.
we are wasting our time here

SisterDickRadio
05-24-2011, 07:42 AM
we are wasting our time here

Yes we are!!! This forum keeps getting crazier and crazier! LOL!

Merkurie
05-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Some people (maybe everyone) come here to work out their shit.

hippifried
05-24-2011, 07:47 AM
tsk tsk tsk...
There y'all go again, destroying illusions.

nicebrn
05-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Some people (maybe everyone) come here to work out their shit.
Nothing wrong with asking questions if you're ignorant and wanna cure that.

But don't be judgmental and close your mind before people try to enlighten you. If people would think before they speak, things would go a lot easier....

Merkurie
05-24-2011, 08:12 AM
True.

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:09 AM

Thanks baby, that's all I was doing was expressing my opinion about it.. I'm not telling anyone how to live their lives or nothing, but to me a lot of this stuff is simply a contradition to the lifestyles that girls say they have been working towards with transistions and how they feel as if they' were born girls...

I guess some TS only wanna be girls in public until they get into the bed and then wanna flip the switch and say now i'm a man and I want to fuck other men.. lol.

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:14 AM

You're right and guys have to be strong as well if they really want to date a ts because not everybody understands and will also put labels on them as well..

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:18 AM
This bullshit shows how ignorant and closed mineded some people really are.

GENDER IDENTITY and SEXUAL PREFERENCE are 2 very different things.

If its not for you, move on.
Different strokes for different folks.
It may not go along with YOUR way of thinking, but who are you to say its wrong??

To a point yes it's different, but within genders people have certain roles they are expected to fulfill.. The social norms for women aren't to be fucking guys with strap ons or dicks when they're in bed.. you can say what you want to, but people who do stuff like that are going against the grain and usually just doing some fetish bullshit or the women are just with DL gay men ...

nicebrn
05-24-2011, 09:18 AM
I guess some TS only wanna be girls in public until they get into the bed and then wanna flip the switch and say now i'm a man and I want to fuck other men.. lol.
That's the kind of thinking that people take issue with, by the way.
The social norms for women aren't to be fucking guys with strap ons or dicks when they're in bed.. you can say what you want to, but people who do stuff like that are going against the grain and usually just doing some fetish bullshit or the women are just with DL gay men ...Since TS people already exist outside the "social norms" anyway, shouldn't they get to define just how they'll go along with them? Social norms are only defined by what the majority says they are and not necessarily how they act in private.

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Good to know by support, you mean thinks we are all hookers and prostitutes. Glad to know you respect that point of view.

Eeehm no, i dont respect that point of view.

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:22 AM
I am a transexual woman.
I love my cock
I love my cock sucked
Its just sex.

Awe how conveint, you want to be a woman before the sex but then you want to flip the script and say you're still a woman when you're doing a complete role reversal in the bedroom..

I just don't get how some of you are always screaming that you';re a woman you wanna be treated like a woman but then you want to do crap like this? you can't be strattling the fence either you wanna be a woman and embrace your feminity or you don't..

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 09:29 AM
If people would think before they speak, things would go a lot easier....
Never mind the speaking, it would be nice if some people would think at all.

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Eeehm no, i dont respect that point of view.

It's funny that Amy when she can't get her way will try to twist and turn everything that someone says.. She's starting to act more and more like Bella Bellucci in here..

I simply said most of the girls that i've came across were working girls, and that's just from my personal experience... I wasn't lying about that but there's no need to say that I beleive all girls are like that cause I don't I was talking about the girls that i've personally meet....

slingblade
05-24-2011, 09:38 AM
That's the kind of thinking that people take issue with, by the way.Since TS people already exist outside the "social norms" anyway, shouldn't they get to define just how they'll go along with them? Social norms are only defined by what the majority says they are and not necessarily how they act in private.

You're absolutely right.. They should be able to define whatever social norms are right for them, but if you dont wanna embrace womanhood and feminity totally stop saying that you don't see yourself as any different that any woman period..

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 09:45 AM
It's funny that Amy when she can't get her way will try to twist and turn everything that someone says.. She's starting to act more and more like Bella Bellucci in here..

I simply said most of the girls that i've came across were working girls, and that's just from my personal experience... I wasn't lying about that but there's no need to say that I beleive all girls are like that cause I don't I was talking about the girls that i've personally meet....

Thats pretty low. All I am doing is defending TS girls as a whole. All of you saying that most of us are hookers and escorts don't care enough to see that what you are saying is not true. So what if most of the girls you have met are hookers. Is it really necessary to say it then? The few girls that you have met has no bearing on the rest of us. If you only hang out with trans girls at clubs or when you want to hire an escort, you don't think that is going to skew the % of girls you meet that are hookers? Whats the point of bringing it up then? When people are telling us that most of us are hookers and escorts, and you are like "Yea, most of the girls I have met are escorts" or something to that extent, isn't it just trying to further the point that they are making that most of us are hookers?

Then you go and say that translesbians and girls who like to use their cocks should of might as well not transitioned? Who are you to say who should transition or not?

I love how I am the villain around here for defending TS girls and saying that we are not all hookers and we are Women regardless of our sexual preferences. What kind of fucked up place is this?

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 09:48 AM
I never wanted to be usual. I am not a female, I am a transexual. I am unique different and special.
If a man doesn't like dick, stick to fucking pussy. Plain and motherfucking simple.

I am dating a guy now, who likes my dick. But our lives nor our relationship revolve around my dick.
So a man can like a bitch and her dick and NOT see her as a fetish

i never wanted to be unusual, i feel like a female but i know im not a female, i dont want to be a ts, but i have accepted it that i am, i dont feel better then others, still i will not turn a guy down that has no interest in my cock but is interested in ME, and these guys are out there!. I dont hate my penis. But im not glad im a ts, i want to experience a normal life as a woman as much as i can. Ive been unusual for such a long time, i love to feel what its like to be usual for a change. We both want different things from life, that does not mean you are wrong or that im wrong, it just means we are different. Being different and thinking different does not mean im closed minded.
I think you have spent to much time educating the world about your fabulousness that you forgot the t community does not begin and end with you. Lol

nicebrn
05-24-2011, 09:55 AM
You're absolutely right.. They should be able to define whatever social norms are right for them, but if you dont wanna embrace womanhood and feminity totally stop saying that you don't see yourself as any different that any woman period..
My whole point is that fucking and femininity are not mutually exclusive. People identify fucking with penetration and figure that being the active one is the masculine role. But just because most people believe that doesn't make it inherently right. It just makes it what most people believe.

You might disagree, but other people aren't obligated to agree with how you see it, much less live up to it right?

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 09:55 AM

I think you are soooo right about this!!!
Im suprised im the only one that sees it lol!

I try to embrace womanhood but even i dont present myself as a woman on message boards like this, i simply state that i feel like one, not that i am one.

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 09:56 AM
but if you dont wanna embrace womanhood and feminity totally stop saying that you don't see yourself as any different that any woman period..

Tell me. Is being attracted to someone with a cock masculine? Yes or no?

arnie666
05-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Well if all trannies were bottoms I would not be wasting my doe on them put it that way. To put it bluntly if it was about anal ,girls have buttholes and I can get that for free.

Besides there are girls who enjoy putting a strap on on,there are girls that enjoy dominating men ,who are you to judge how they should behave and what is masculine ? Should all of them transition to men because it doesn't fit your view of things?

Just because you like taking a role in the bedroom doesn't mean you do so all the time, either.And if the business with girls with c0cks makes you so uncomfortable, why are you on the site?

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 10:03 AM

Eeehm, there are men out there that appreciate femininity when they see it...men that rather date a feminine boy then a masculine girl, for some people its about the person they are dating with, not the genitals.

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Eeehm, there are men out there that appreciate femininity when they see it...men that rather date a feminine boy then a masculine girl, for some people its about the person they are dating with, not the genitals.

So.....is that a yes or a no?

I just want to know, because slingblade is telling us not to call ourselves women if we don't want to be 100% feminine as defined by the social norms. I don't think liking girls with dicks is 100% masculine. I think he should stop calling himself a "real man" if he doesn't want to accept complete masculinity.

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Well if all trannies were bottoms I would not be wasting my doe on them put it that way. To put it bluntly if it was about anal ,girls have buttholes and I can get that for free.

Besides there are girls who enjoy putting a strap on on,there are girls that enjoy dominating men ,who are you to judge how they should behave and what is masculine ? Should all of them transition to men because it doesn't fit your view of things?

Just because you like taking a role in the bedroom doesn't mean you do so all the time, either.And if the business with girls with c0cks makes you so uncomfortable, why are you on the site?

Nice to see someone who can see things for how they are instead of being so closed minded.

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 10:11 AM
To a point yes it's different, but within genders people have certain roles they are expected to fulfill.. The social norms for women aren't to be fucking guys with strap ons or dicks when they're in bed.. you can say what you want to, but people who do stuff like that are going against the grain and usually just doing some fetish bullshit or the women are just with DL gay men ...

Its actually i that is going against the grain for wanting to experience life as a female while i was born in a male body, not them.
They are perfectly well adjusted tgirls for serving men with gender issues, and special sexual desires. Lol

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 10:13 AM

Depends if you're attracted to the person and take the appendages for granted, or the other way round.

nonnonnon
05-24-2011, 10:14 AM
you don't have to call someone a bella belluci. that's going too far

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Depends if you're attracted to the person and take the appendages for granted, or the other way round.

I personally don't care what a man wants to do. Like I've said before. Your gender and your sexual preferences have nothing to do with each other, which makes this whole thread pointless. It just sounds like there are a lot of closed minded people who think what you like to do in the bedroom determines what gender you are or should be, which isn't right.

Also, do we really know what is normal behind closed doors? Would a man be feminine for having a girlfriend massage his prostate? I mean come on...

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 10:21 AM
I sort of agree with you- this thread is about black and white truths that don't exist in human sexuality. Everyone has his or her view and there's no debating those for truth, because they're personal views. Whatever your gender, whatever your role in bed, whatever your sexual preferences- you're always right when it comes to you and nobody else.

It's when you start judging others by your standards and taking a black and white stance that things go horribly wrong...

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 10:33 AM
I know a girl that flirts with me once in a while, she is bisexual and admitted that she likes pre op tgirls and has fantasies about them, she is married and very masculine, she walks like a man :) im intrigued with people feeling attracted to me for all kinds of reasons but mostly not stuff that actually has to do with me. This comes with being a tgirl, people have fantasies about you coz they want you to be a certain way. Its rare for me to meet up with someone thats actually interested in what i love and like, and someone that actually waaants me to be a woman for them.

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 10:42 AM
So.....is that a yes or a no?

I just want to know, because slingblade is telling us not to call ourselves women if we don't want to be 100% feminine as defined by the social norms. I don't think liking girls with dicks is 100% masculine. I think he should stop calling himself a "real man" if he doesn't want to accept complete masculinity.

You can be a masculine gay top, masculinity has nothing to do with sexual pref. But gender and sexuality for the majority of people simply match and are not seperated. Any woman wanting to be male in bed, at least is entertained by the idea of dominating, role reversal and penetration, its not something most woman want. I dont know woman like that, even most dominant ones dont want to penetrate their boyfriend. There are gender and sexuality issues going on, which is fine, btw, but it has little to do with male/female sexuality and romance, its different. That is what slingblade is trying to tell us. And i think he is right.

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 10:52 AM

Is that what you say when you educate the masses about transgendered people?
If they dont "like" their penis, they cut it off? Lol!!!!

Its you btw that claims to be a woman dating straight guys since you are 17, and happy with being fabulous and special and with using your cock in the way gay men would, and letting your romantic boyfriends pay for their time with you, and yet you claim you are a woman and that you are in a position to educate the world about it, in my view you are doing so only to be the centre of attention, not to educate anyone... i never claimed to be a woman, and am not even offended when someone thinks of me as gay lol.
I just have a very rational view on stuff...
And i dont think its normal male on female love around this forum, it is NOT what is discussed here, and Slingblade has the right to adress that, even if he does it in a clumsy way.

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 11:02 AM
But gender and sexuality for the majority of people simply match and are not seperated. .
lol right

LibertyHarkness
05-24-2011, 11:15 AM
who gives a fuck anyway ... you are what you are . enjoy what makes YOU happy not what other TS, other girls, guys TELL you what you should or shouldnt be ...

TSLexiWade
05-24-2011, 11:18 AM
who gives a fuck anyway ... you are what you are . enjoy what makes YOU happy not what other TS, other girls, guys TELL you what you should or shouldnt be ...

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

LibertyHarkness
05-24-2011, 11:28 AM
life is far far to short to be concerned with such trivial things as what genders should and shouldnt do in bed ..

jamesedwards
05-24-2011, 11:43 AM

First off just because YOU DON'T GET IT others do. Second, I am a bottom and a top, I love women that are dominate and use strapons and I love Tgirls that look like women. I wouldn't dare go near a man like me, yuck! So not all are like what you said. There are Tgirls that only wanna top because they have a deep dominate side. That's like telling a GG who loves to fuck men only in the ass and she don't like getting fucked "WHY DON'T YOU JUST BECOME A MAN" wtf! You must understand the different levels of sex, you must be young and brand new, of course you do remember a Tgirl doesn't have a pussy unless she gets operated on, you do know that right? So if a TGirl chose to top and fuck a man's ass that's her right without being humilated by someone like you. This nonsense keeps popping up, first with Daryl Washington, Then some other nut now you.

If you don't like Tgirls just get the hell on!

jamesedwards
05-24-2011, 11:45 AM
If a sexy Tgirl like the one in my Avatar puts her ass in my face we fucking and we fucking like some nasty ass animals. Ima suck that black asshole, fuck it and suck her cock and she will do me back, give me the wild nasty Tgirls that loves to fuck!

jamesedwards
05-24-2011, 11:47 AM
No not really, i'm jus saying why waste the time and the doe when in the end you're still trying to pull of a masculine role?

What would you say to a Dominate woman that loves to put on strapons and fuck a man and not let him fuck her? In your book it's masculine in the Tgirl book it's her rules and she is more on the dominate side and she is not wasting time because SHE IS FUCKING SOMEONE WHO LOVES THAT SHIT! If she couldn't get anyone that's a waste of time.

jamesedwards
05-24-2011, 11:50 AM

:dead-1::iagree::Bowdown:

That was a good one lol

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 11:54 AM
If a sexy Tgirl like the one in my Avatar puts her ass in my face we fucking and we fucking like some nasty ass animals. Ima suck that black asshole, fuck it and suck her cock and she will do me back, give me the wild nasty Tgirls that loves to fuck!

Been watching too much porn lately? Lol
it must be a relief for you that you are not gay, thank god these tgirls are crazy enough to call themselves woman Loool

I seriously think a lot of tgirls and lovers live in a fantasy world..
This has very little to do with the experience of being a woman, or even feeling like a woman.
I certainly think most tgirls arent woman, this has nothing to do with genitals, but with personality and attitude. I dont claim to be a woman, but what i see happening around here arent woman being attracted to men and vice versa...
This is an entirely different universe then that of the straight population...
I know its not politically correct to say, but i think a lot of tgirls are transsexuals but NOT woman.

That goes for straight masculine men that get a pussy as well as tgirls with a gay attitude...and yes slingblade is right, thinking like that is commen sense

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Been watching too much porn lately? Lol
it must be a relief for you that you are not gay, thank god these tgirls are crazy enough to call themselves woman right? Loool
Are you being sarcastic or are you serious? You saying transwomen who consider themselves women are crazy?

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 11:58 AM
I can smell the sarcasm miles away...

jamesedwards
05-24-2011, 12:02 PM

Do you think all Tgirls want the same thing?

List:
Tgirls that like to bottom only
Tgirls that like to top only
Tgirls that like to top and bottom
Tgirls that like only men
Tgirls that like only women
Tgirls that like men and women
Tgirls that won't fuck another tgirl
Tgirls that will fuck men, women and other Tgirls

The list can keep going on and on, there is no one type of Tgirl, even if a Tgirl tops only can be treated as a woman. There is enough variety to go around like what you like and if someone is not compatible to you move on and say fuck them and get a Tgirl that match you.
Cause on the real if a Tgirl says she bottoms only and has a cock, naturally her cock need stimulation, lets just be real. If she jacks off by herself or whatever. If she is trying to reach this real woman goal it will never be achieved in a million years! She can try to get close but it won't happen. I tell people Ima Tri-sexual because I will try some real freak shit because I know Ima nasty freaky motha fucka and I love that shit and I love a Tgirl that's like that too.

slingblade
05-24-2011, 12:04 PM
I think you are soooo right about this!!!
Im suprised im the only one that sees it lol!

I try to embrace womanhood but even i dont present myself as a woman on message boards like this, i simply state that i feel like one, not that i am one.

hahaha.. You're a smart chica baby, and I think men that really love and are attracted to women will always gravitate towards girls like you.....

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Are you being sarcastic or are you serious? You saying transwomen who consider themselves women are crazy?

I edited my post to clarify lol hope it helps lol

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 12:08 PM
I can smell the sarcasm miles away...

Well lol, i have a very odd opinion about tswoman lol...
Myself included btw lol

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 12:11 PM
I edited my post to clarify lol hope it helps lol

nice

slingblade
05-24-2011, 12:27 PM

I think it depends on how the person looks with the cock.. I'd say if a guy is attracted to someone who looks like Bailey Jay, Vanity, Sarrena, or just a feminine looking TS is very masculine, but if you're a man and your attracted to Brad Pitt, Will Smith, George Cluney then i'd say that's not masculine at all..

Guys see a woman external beauty first, its not like anyone walks around nude anymore or that i'd want to see that.. So I think I can say most guys would still want to fuck Scarlett Johansson if she had a cock or not.. Probably like most guys would do you too..

slingblade
05-24-2011, 12:31 PM
What would you say to a Dominate woman that loves to put on strapons and fuck a man and not let him fuck her? In your book it's masculine in the Tgirl book it's her rules and she is more on the dominate side and she is not wasting time because SHE IS FUCKING SOMEONE WHO LOVES THAT SHIT! If she couldn't get anyone that's a waste of time.

What would I say to a dominate woman that loves to put strapons and fuck men and not let them fuck her.. Not on my watch, if she ain't giving up that pussy she ain't getting in my bed, so I would never even waste my time with someone like that..

slingblade
05-24-2011, 12:39 PM
I personally don't care what a man wants to do. Like I've said before. Your gender and your sexual preferences have nothing to do with each other, which makes this whole thread pointless. It just sounds like there are a lot of closed minded people who think what you like to do in the bedroom determines what gender you are or should be, which isn't right.

Also, do we really know what is normal behind closed doors? Would a man be feminine for having a girlfriend massage his prostate? I mean come on...

Oh i'm sure you do care what a man wants to do Amy... I've watched quite a few of your movies and one good thing I can say about you is that i've never seen you fucking a man.. Even when you're with another ts you're getting fucked, so I venture to say that even though you won't admit it you proabably enjoy being a lady in bed which is how it should be and I doubt you'd be all that comfortable with a guy wanting you to fuck him....

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 12:56 PM
I think it depends on how the person looks with the cock.. I'd say if a guy is attracted to someone who looks like Bailey Jay, Vanity, Sarrena, or just a feminine looking TS is very masculine, but if you're a man and your attracted to Brad Pitt, Will Smith, George Cluney then i'd say that's not masculine at all..

Guys see a woman external beauty first, its not like anyone walks around nude anymore or that i'd want to see that.. So I think I can say most guys would still want to fuck Scarlett Johansson if she had a cock or not.. Probably like most guys would do you too..

from my experience it is not only about looks, guys like their woman to be like woman on the inside too, that is what makes chemistry possible...

When i was in the gay community boys did not like me, not only because i looked feminine but even moreso because i was not male on the inside

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Ask any woman on the street if she wants to fuck you with a strap on that is not lesbian nor has gender issues, and she wil say no thanks,
Thinking that her being more open minded about it will change that is just being naive!

slingblade
05-24-2011, 01:04 PM
from my experience it is not only about looks, guys like their woman to be like woman on the inside too, that is what makes chemistry possible...

When i was in the gay community boys did not like me, not only because i looked feminine but even moreso because i was not male on the inside

Well yeah it's how they carry themselves too.. Like for instance I like seeing women wearing dresses too, but I don't expect them to wear one every day of the week but I like it when they do.. It's the little things, sometimes GG don't do the little things that guys like seeing and sometimes TS do and it makes them appear to more in touch with their fem side thand some other girls are..

That's intresting that they gay community boys didn't like you... From what i've heard it's a lot of gay guys who don't like transseuxals because they sometimes like the same kind of guy but the guys that they like will more often than not choose a TS.... I don't know how gay guys could even think that they could compete with a TS really.. .lol..

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Well yeah it's how they carry themselves too.. Like for instance I like seeing women wearing dresses too, but I don't expect them to wear one every day of the week but I like it when they do.. It's the little things, sometimes GG don't do the little things that guys like seeing and sometimes TS do and it makes them appear to more in touch with their fem side thand some other girls are..

That's intresting that they gay community boys didn't like you... From what i've heard it's a lot of gay guys who don't like transseuxals because they sometimes like the same kind of guy but the guys that they like will more often than not choose a TS.... I don't know how gay guys could even think that they could compete with a TS really.. .lol..

Some gay friends are very sweet and some even feel sorry.for me, they perhaps would not be if they knew how easy it is to get sex with attractive guys as a ts...

But i dont care for all that, i care for love and love only, then sex is great too! Thats how it works for me. Thats why i appreciate guys deeply that are very straightlike in both character, attitude and sexuality that have the guts to date a tgirl when having to deal with the prejudice.

I also respect men that want us to be woman, in my view those are the one's that truely support me and im eternally greatfull to those men.

A guy like slingblade for instance, i personally would have thought that girls would be fighting over him instead of showing him the door, at least you could have tried to understand his point of view and treat him kindly.

But it doesnt matter, leave the real men for girls like me and you stick with the masochistic admirers with gender issues or weird sexualities :)

AmyDaly
05-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Oh i'm sure you do care what a man wants to do Amy... I've watched quite a few of your movies and one good thing I can say about you is that i've never seen you fucking a man.. Even when you're with another ts you're getting fucked, so I venture to say that even though you won't admit it you proabably enjoy being a lady in bed which is how it should be and I doubt you'd be all that comfortable with a guy wanting you to fuck him....

Even though you are mostly right in regards to me, it doesn't mean I don't respect other people's sexualities. I have also learned to differentiate between someones gender and what they like to do in bed, regardless if it may be feminine or masculine. If I see a really hot girl, I prolly will want to fuck her. But I have to work with what I have and was born with. Its all I got. I don't think I should be ridiculed and told that I'm not really a woman because I don't want to derive myself of pleasure. When it comes to men, I want a man who can fuck me bad like I'm his woman. Its not all clear cut and dry.

Mayrah
05-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Some gay friends are very sweet and some even feel sorry.for me, they perhaps would not be if they knew how easy it is to get sex with attractive guys as a ts...

But i dont care for all that, i care for love and love only, then sex is great too! Thats how it works for me. Thats why i appreciate guys deeply that are very straightlike in both character, attitude and sexuality that have the guts to date a tgirl when having to deal with the prejudice.

I also respect men that want us to be woman, in my view those are the one's that truely support me and im eternally greatfull to those men.

A guy like slingblade for instance, i personally would have thought that girls would be fighting over him instead of showing him the door, at least you could have tried to understand his point of view and treat him kindly.

But it doesnt matter, leave the real men for girls like me and you stick with the masochistic admirers with gender issues or weird sexualities :)

Dont you get tired from your own drama?:dancing:

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Dont you get tired from your own drama?:dancing:

if being honest equals being dramatic in your eyes, you still have a lot to learn about life lol

Quiet Reflections
05-24-2011, 02:30 PM
This topic is as stupid as asking "why do lesbians use strap-ons".

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 02:35 PM
It's all about personal opinions and preferences. Nobody's going to change theirs because somebeody doesn't agree. You're not going to convince me that I have to like whisky when I prefer beer.

There is no right or wrong here.

catherinefan
05-24-2011, 03:34 PM
But i am saying that i think a guy like slingblade should be treated with more understanding,,,,,

Seems you managed to turn the world upside down, Birgitta. I would say it's singleblade (and you) who need to show other people a little more understanding.

Nikka
05-24-2011, 03:38 PM
I am the only and real transbian :rock2

sktrdude6
05-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Question: if you don't like shemales using their cocks, then why do you have an interest in shemales at all? I'm legitimately curious, not trying to attack you at all, I do see your point though.

LibertyHarkness
05-24-2011, 04:01 PM
i just like getting fucked by guys ... but i do like fucking females as well ..

Nikka your just greedy :) haha like me :)

TsVanessa69
05-24-2011, 09:05 PM
This topic is as stupid as asking "why do lesbians use strap-ons".
straight woman use strap ons as well
transbians would euqal why woul a woman sleep with anothewr woman.
the stupidity of these posts from is person is amazing

lisaparadise
05-25-2011, 01:25 AM

The I feel like I was born a woman thing just ain't registering here when I see trannys who like to play the man role with other trannys or men. Hell just save your money and time and don't bother with transitioning if it's like that..who the fuck are you to tell us how to live our lives?

SisterDickRadio
05-25-2011, 01:36 AM
ITs still going? Cant those two go get a room at a mental institute because they are fucking nuts!

tslvr
05-25-2011, 01:40 AM
If my girl's got a dick, I want her to use it!

slingblade
10-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Even though you are mostly right in regards to me, it doesn't mean I don't respect other people's sexualities. I have also learned to differentiate between someones gender and what they like to do in bed, regardless if it may be feminine or masculine. If I see a really hot girl, I prolly will want to fuck her. But I have to work with what I have and was born with. Its all I got. I don't think I should be ridiculed and told that I'm not really a woman because I don't want to derive myself of pleasure. When it comes to men, I want a man who can fuck me bad like I'm his woman. Its not all clear cut and dry.

I knew I was right I study people a lot and can kind of tell what theyre into. What I was saying is its just something that I really dont understand but hey people are into all kinds of crazy stuff that I dont agree with. LOL I feel you on that and u my kinda girl too!!

slingblade
10-01-2011, 02:18 PM
who the fuck are you to tell us how to live our lives?

dont worry there seems to be no shortage of gay dudes who like this kind of stuff

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
This whole thread is hilarious.

Slinglade is just another 'super straight' guy who has an ignorant idea of what tgirls are and why we transition.

And this Bridgette thing is just saying whatever he wants to hear in hopes that he PMs her a dick pic.

The obvious response (which was said about 20 times in this thread) is gender and sexuality are 2 VERY different and complex things.

The irony here is when a man who frequents Tgirls, has the balls to call other guys 'gay' for ALSO liking tgirls. SMH

If you want pussy, go chase pussy and stop wasting your time in a tgirl forum.

<3

Silcc69
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Slinglade is just another 'super straight' guy who has an ignorant idea of what tgirls are and why we transition.

And this Bridgette thing is just saying whatever he wants to hear in hopes that he PMs her a dick pic.

The obvious response (which was said about 20 times in this thread) is gender and sexuality are 2 VERY different and complex things.

The irony here is when a man who frequents Tgirls, has the balls to call other guys 'gay' for ALSO liking tgirls. SMH

<3

:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Well said now let me stick my tongue in ur funhole then shove my cok in there. :salad:salad:salad:fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

slingblade
10-01-2011, 04:20 PM

<3

Well you damn skippy I have an idea of tgirls are! Now here's the thing I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are and it's funny how most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is. Its just like the other women wanting womens lib and ish only when its conveint for them. If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too. If not then why even bother with the whole schrade and waste of money pretending that you're a lady? I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked and most of those guys could care less if its just a guy in a wig doing it and saying they were fucked by a tranny!

slingblade
10-01-2011, 04:23 PM
If my girl's got a dick, I want her to use it!

She can use it to pee but thats about it

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Well you damn skippy I have an idea of tgirls are! Now here's the thing I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are and it's funny how most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is. Its just like the other women wanting womens lib and ish only when its conveint for them. If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too. If not then why even bother with the whole schrade and waste of money pretending that you're a lady? I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked and most of those guys could care less if its just a guy in a wig doing it and saying they were fucked by a tranny!

You contradict yourself so much... "I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are" Sure about that? Cause It looks like WE are telling you that we (tgirls) come in many different sexual preferences.

"most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is." I totally embrace being a lady.. For the millionth time: I am a lady with a PENIS. Therefor using my penis = embracing being a lady.

"If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too." That's like saying, if you're truly a man, stop chasing chicks with dicks.

"I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked" You do realize that the fact that you are attracted to tgirls means that you're gay and DL in the eyes of most people? I'm sure you really dislike that idea. So then why spread that type of ignorance? It's like the oppressed becoming the oppressor. We understand your point of though (though we don't agree), so why can't you understand ours?

I'm ok with you just being a top, so why can't you be ok with some tgirls being a top? Not every woman likes dick, that doesn't make her a man. Same goes for tgirls.

slingblade
10-01-2011, 04:46 PM
You contradict yourself so much... "I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are" Sure about that? Cause It looks like WE are telling you that we (tgirls) come in many different sexual preferences.

"most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is." I totally embrace being a lady.. For the millionth time: I am a lady with a PENIS. Therefor using my penis = embracing being a lady.

"If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too." That's like saying, if you're truly a man, stop chasing chicks with dicks.

"I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked" You do realize that the fact that you are attracted to tgirls means that you're gay and DL in the eyes of most people? I'm sure you really dislike that idea. So then why spread that type of ignorance? It's like the oppressed becoming the oppressor. We understand your point of though (though we don't agree), so why can't you understand ours?

I'm ok with you just being a top, so why can't you be ok with some tgirls being a top? Not every woman likes dick, that doesn't make her a man. Same goes for tgirls.

No I don't think you totally embrace being a lady kayden. I think you totally embrace the idea of preying on gay guys who like being fucked by a man pretending to be one. I not going to knock the hustle though cause if it's easy money then get it. But to say that you embrace being a woman is really some kind of joke to hear.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a woman because we can disect it as many ways as you wanna but who are we kidding with this nonsense? I can gurantee you the guys you fuck could care less if it were Tom Brady fucking them! And after being on this site for a little while now i'm convinced more than ever that it's just a bunch of dick thirsty gay dudes looking to soften the blow by saying theyre into trannies! :)

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 05:11 PM
No I don't think you totally embrace being a lady kayden. I think you totally embrace the idea of preying on gay guys who like being fucked by a man pretending to be one. I not going to knock the hustle though cause if it's easy money then get it. But to say that you embrace being a woman is really some kind of joke to hear.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a woman because we can disect it as many ways as you wanna but who are we kidding with this nonsense? I can gurantee you the guys you fuck could care less if it were Tom Brady fucking them! And after being on this site for a little while now i'm convinced more than ever that it's just a bunch of dick thirsty gay dudes looking to soften the blow by saying theyre into trannies! :)

How quickly you went from ignorant and poorly educated on this subject to just downright low and a true moron.

Let's break this down so that even a child could understand..

Transitioning has everything to do with ME. It has nothing to do with conforming to your sexual fantasies (of being with a bottom tgirl), therefor I'll continue to be a traswoman whether or not you can fit that fact into your bland, one dimensional brain. Transwomen (Tops, Bottoms, Verse, Fem, Passable, Non-Passable) don't have to measure up to your standards of what is acceptable or not, simply because YOU don't write the rules. We each have our own truth, we each have our own goals, and we each have our own likes/dislikes.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a 'straight/real man', because we all know that 'straight/real men' don't have to use terms like top or bottom, a straight man only goes after GGs, and don't spend their time on Tgirl forums and chasing chick with dicks... who are we kidding with this nonsense?

doctor screw
10-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Sling,What are doing man.You're suppose to turn the top tgirls into bottoms,and now you're fucking up your chances.Ones gender doesn't determine their sexuality(I secretly support slingblade's view)lol

LibertyHarkness
10-01-2011, 05:41 PM
i dont know all this talk of anal sex .. its a sin in the eye of god ... jeez :)

doctor screw
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
i dont know all this talk of anal sex .. its a sin in the eye of god ... jeez :)

You believe in magic?

LibertyHarkness
10-01-2011, 05:50 PM
i do yes .. infact i have 4 hobbits that live below me in the apartment .. and there is a river serpent that swims in the thames outside my apartment that shoots jet of water at people on the boats.... :)

slingblade
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM
How quickly you went from ignorant and poorly educated on this subject to just downright low and a true moron.

Let's break this down so that even a child could understand..

Transitioning has everything to do with ME. It has nothing to do with conforming to your sexual fantasies (of being with a bottom tgirl), therefor I'll continue to be a traswoman whether or not you can fit that fact into your bland, one dimensional brain. Transwomen (Tops, Bottoms, Verse, Fem, Passable, Non-Passable) don't have to measure up to your standards of what is acceptable or not, simply because YOU don't write the rules. We each have our own truth, we each have our own goals, and we each have our own likes/dislikes.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a 'straight/real man', because we all know that 'straight/real men' don't have to use terms like top or bottom, a straight man only goes after GGs, and don't spend their time on Tgirl forums and chasing chick with dicks... who are we kidding with this nonsense?

Oh really sounds to me like you're just wasting your time and you should just stay in your natural form. I mean lets be real here Kayden only someone whos a closet homosexual would even bother seeing someone like you. Yes I like trannys but hell no im not the least bit intrested in someone that's nothing more than a very bad impresination of what a real tranny is and should be. I really think its so called and i'm not going to use the world girls but people like you who make this tranny thing into such a big laughable circus. I still dont understand how transitioning has everything to do with you when your actions are more indicitive of how gay guys act but knock yourself out im sure there's a market for it but trust me no real man who appreciates the finer qualites in a woman would ever confuse that with you.

aimee riendeau
10-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Well to understand the answer to the question originally asked, you first have to to undrstand the differnce between gender identity and sexual identity.

A persons gender identity is basically thier brain gender. For Cisgendered Men and women, this is the gnder they happened to be born with. Thier brain matches thier genitals. With a Transsexual person this gender identity (brain gender) Is simply differnt than what was present (on sight) at birth. Such as those born genetically male but with female brains and gentic females born with male brains.

I am transsexual, this gender identity may not apply to TV's and CD's as Many who are CD and TV are perfectly ok being the gender they are born in (some arent), there are not "definates" all are to one degree or another, and all are different. Just as members of diffent races, religions and ethnic back grounds are diffrent from one another. We are all very unique.

NOW.. we move on to sexual identity. Ones sexual identity is completely independent of gender ID.
This is why some Cisgendered (gender matches brain gender) people are attracted to Guys, some into Girls, some into both, some into T-girls, some into T-guys, some into inter-sexed some into gender-fluid/gender-queer and yet others to all of the above (such as myself who identifies as Panssexual).... everyones attracted to differnt people(s).

Now, if my Brain Identity is female, my genitals are "male" but I am attracted to females, I would have no control over this. Its simply who I am attracted to. No further explanation is needed.

In my case (speaking in terms of my reality), I am panssexual as well as a Transsexual female. My sexual ID is "Panssexual" and my Gender ID is Transsexual female (MTF).
Panssexual means that I am not attracted to people solely on basis of thier gender. Its about who they are as a person, I would consider being with someone of any gender. To me, its about the person. not whats between thier legs. To others, who they are attacted to is different.
Does this mean I want to "be with" everyone? No. This mean I am attracted to persons on an induvidial basis regardlss of thier given or percieved gender. Much like how gay guys are not attracted to all other men in the world because they are gay, and all straight men aren't attracted to every single female out there. I am not attracted to everyone nor are they. MOST people put gender limits on who they like, I simply do not.

3rdly, Top, Versital and Bottom I guess can be described for lack of a better term as a persons Sexual Disposition or someones Sexual Position. This also is pre-wired in your brain, But people seem to have these preferences independent of thier sexual, gender or D/S Identity (will explain D/s in a moment) I have heard them described here as "Masculine" for top, and "feminine" for bottom...This could not be further from the truth. Masculine and Feminine would be more apt used in relation to gender Identity. Not Sexual Disposition (once again if someone has a better, more accurate term in place of this, it is more than welcome. )

Lastly, there are questions here that seem to be more related to D/s Dominance and submissiveness. These are both a state of mind, as opposed to sexual role you may be. For instance, A Dom, who also is bottom, would almost seem like a contradiction in terms. But you could be a Dominant Bottom (also known as aggressive bottoms) As well as could be a Submissive Top. This state of mind, I can only describe as "who takes control" For Dom/Domme and who "Gives control" The sub/subbie in the given situation.

I have clearly defined it as best as I can, since nothing is written in stone on this issue its hard to illustrate it in a way that fits everyones opinion. This is as good as it gets however, and is just a basis to go off of. If you can grasp that these 4 things are seprate and independent of one another, you start to see just how beautiful the interpersonal relationships we make in life truly can be.

When it really comes down to it, You really don't HAVE TO understand how something works in order to accept it...... but it helps, it really does help if one has both understanding and acceptance to be complete in both.
PS sorry bout the typos, I had to write this in about 20 mins on the fly, so have done no spellcheck.
And for the record, I am Pansexual, I am Female (Transsexual (Pre-op), I am a Bottom and I am a subbie = 100% TS - Aimee Riendeau

Silcc69
10-01-2011, 06:56 PM
http://www.tube8.com/shemale/hardcore/ts-babydoll-hardcore-scene/1429391/

Now that is what im talkin bout. I wish she would've shot more hardcore scene's. But that azz is for champs!

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh really sounds to me like you're just wasting your time and you should just stay in your natural form. I mean lets be real here Kayden only someone whos a closet homosexual would even bother seeing someone like you. Yes I like trannys but hell no im not the least bit intrested in someone that's nothing more than a very bad impresination of what a real tranny is and should be. I really think its so called and i'm not going to use the world girls but people like you who make this tranny thing into such a big laughable circus. I still dont understand how transitioning has everything to do with you when your actions are more indicitive of how gay guys act but knock yourself out im sure there's a market for it but trust me no real man who appreciates the finer qualites in a woman would ever confuse that with you.

It sounds like you have serious learning disability. You've failed at challenging the intellect of people who understand the truth, by starting this thread and repeating what seems like the opinion of an adolescent. But then again ignorance is bliss, so I'm not sure anyone gets any brownie points for 'telling you off'.

Many tgirls (and men) on here have tried to school you already, and it's just not getting through lol.

Since I'm a huge fan of live-and-let-live, I'll just move on, and turn my attention to things that actually have an affect on my life.

Have a good day doll <3

btw,

Thanks for posting this appreciation thread about be:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59884

It was a nice way to introduce me to my 'market audience'.

-Kay

Silcc69
10-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Kayden, whenever you do your first hardcore shoot it's gonna be with this bloke:

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/32504609/Rock_Wall_Corset.jpg

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Kayden, whenever you do your first hardcore shoot it's gonna be with this bloke:

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/32504609/Rock_Wall_Corset.jpg

That is the ONE thing I can assure you WILL NOT HAPPEN. I promise lol.

Silcc69
10-01-2011, 07:41 PM
That is the ONE thing I can assure you WILL NOT HAPPEN. I promise lol.

It's part of the tranny ritual to become a star you have to fuck the godfather of tranny porn, Tom Moore.

Kayden Harley
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
It's part of the tranny ritual to become a star you have to fuck the godfather of tranny porn, Tom Moore.

Looks like I'll never be a star :(

slingblade
10-01-2011, 08:06 PM
It sounds like you have serious learning disability. You've failed at challenging the intellect of people who understand the truth, by starting this thread and repeating what seems like the opinion of an adolescent. But then again ignorance is bliss, so I'm not sure anyone gets any brownie points for 'telling you off'.

Many tgirls (and men) on here have tried to school you already, and it's just not getting through lol.

Since I'm a huge fan of live-and-let-live, I'll just move on, and turn my attention to things that actually have an affect on my life.

Have a good day doll <3

btw,

Thanks for posting this appreciation thread about be:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59884

It was a nice way to introduce me to my 'market audience'.

-Kay

LMAO oh no doubt Kayden you have a lot of potential baby and if you get your mind right you could get it and get it good youre cute and that ass of yours but you know how I feel about this subject so yes well let it be baby girl. :)

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 10:11 PM

Lesbians who don't like penetration are not women? :?

Wow. I guess you learn something everyday. If I want to stay PC, I guess I should probably retrain myself to call them 'sir' from now on. And to think, I've been addressing them inappropriately all this time. Next time I'll ask a woman whom I suspect is not using her vagina what her 'true gender' is. And if I offended any of those guys out there with vaginas who don't like using them (and aren't transmen), I'm so sorry. My sincerest apologies. :(

Seriously dude, desire for a man's cock is not what makes one a woman. You're just upset that you can't stick your dick in whomever you want. :lol:

~BB~

doctor screw
10-01-2011, 10:19 PM
:screwy
Lesbians who don't like penetration are not women? :?

Wow. I guess you learn something everyday. If I want to stay PC, I guess I should probably retrain myself to call them 'sir' from now on. And to think, I've been addressing them inappropriately all this time. Next time I'll ask a woman whom I suspect is not using her vagina what her 'true gender' is. And if I offended any of those guys out there with vaginas who don't like using them (and aren't transmen), I'm so sorry. My sincerest apologies. :(

Seriously dude, desire for a man's cock is not what makes one a woman. You're just upset that you can't stick your dick in whomever you want. :lol:

~BB~

Teydyn
10-01-2011, 11:00 PM
The [sarcasm] marker was not big enough for you?

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 11:20 PM

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/38002_142277805804253_100000661030675_262431_41255 46_n.jpg

~BB~

FreddieGomez
10-01-2011, 11:44 PM
doesnt a tranny who is a top defeat the purpose of being a tranny?

doctor screw
10-01-2011, 11:46 PM

doctor screw
10-01-2011, 11:46 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/38002_142277805804253_100000661030675_262431_41255 46_n.jpg

~BB~

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 11:48 PM
doesnt a tranny who is a top defeat the purpose of being a tranny?

Shut up Meg Remix - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9exwrhgrRY)

~BB~

FreddieGomez
10-01-2011, 11:50 PM
What up Bella

Ms. Swan Flo Rida Look Like A Man - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9UT7c8Ugg)

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 11:51 PM
What up Bella

Ms. Swan Flo Rida Look Like A Man - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9UT7c8Ugg)

FAMILY GUY VIDEO MILKSHAKE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHc7JldpLFI&feature=fvwp&NR=1)

~BB~

justafreak
10-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things. trans women doesn't transition cause they like dick, (most don't even know about that shit when they start expressing their gender) she does so cause she a woman. I've been with a girly ass gg that was bi and we had a threesomes with a very feminine tranny (Best night of my life). The fact that they like each other as well as me didn't take away from their gender. they were still both hot chicks as far as I was concern. So if a tranny wants to top only or be transbian then that her choice but just like every other dyke that ever turned me down she's gotta live with the fact that she's cutting herself off from some really good dick IMHO.

Kayden Harley
10-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things. trans women doesn't transition cause they like dick, (most don't even know about that shit when they start expressing their gender) she does so cause she a woman. I've been with a girly ass gg that was bi and we had a threesomes with a very feminine tranny (Best night of my life). The fact that they like each other as well as me didn't take away from their gender. they were still both hot chicks as far as I was concern. So if a tranny wants to top only or be transbian then that her choice

:Bowdown:

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Honestly, I've tried enjoying lez-bean sex, and it's just not for me. I could NEVER date or fall in love with any woman. I just don't feel it. It doesn't make my pussy moist with excitement. :-P

But I do respect my transbian sisters. My motto is "more enjoyable fucking, and less closet fag bitching!" :-D

doctor screw
10-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Honestly, I've tried enjoying lez-bean sex, and it's just not for me. I could NEVER date or fall in love with any woman. I just don't feel it. It doesn't make my pussy moist with excitement. :-P

But I do respect my transbian sisters. My motto is "more enjoyable fucking, and less closet fag bitching!" :-D

innocentbychoice
10-02-2011, 03:31 AM
There's an easy way to explain this (and girls please correct me if I'm wrong):

Transwomen are born in the wrong body so at some point in their lives they start taking the right steps towards looking like a female. Now some tgirls, even though they feel like women, they've gotten used to their dicks (the dick has been there since they were born) so their desire of completely living like a girl and the fact that they've gotten used to having a dick and actually get pleasure from it meet half way and they decide they don't want to have SRS. They can enjoy their tool. Does that make them NOT transgendered or less girly? Nope. That just means they enjoy that part of the body and don't want to get surgery and risk having a vagina that can't give them pleasure.

Too hard?

tsparisangelline
10-02-2011, 03:46 AM

KimberlyBanxxx
10-02-2011, 09:12 AM
l0l:dancing:

EvonRose
10-02-2011, 09:16 AM
I cannot speak for the ladies but I do feel some ts still question themselves and just like any human sometimes still question their sexuality.... In my personal life I am a total girl and would expect to be treated as such...emotionally, physically, and sexually. However I do dominatrix work and I can see the power it gives for a moment and it can be a rush, I guess some girls just like it that much they incorporate it in their daily lives.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 09:39 AM
I respect them for knowing what they like. But after a while, what the hell is there to really talk about with them? How "hawt" some chick is? That's why I really can't hang out with lesbians. They think about women the same way men do. And I can't relate to that. I see women as my sisters. Not the people I want to have sex with.

I like MEN. Big, handsome guys who walk the fine line of being educated and smart, but who also have a bad boy side. No comic book geeks, no gangstas, no papis wearing cheap cologne. And NO GODDAMN CHICKS or hetero CDs with boobs calling themselves TS. lol :-P

I plan to have vaginoplasty and to leave this faggoty world of degenerates behind anyway. You're all a buncha perverts! lol :-)

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh, shut up. lol

robertlouis
10-02-2011, 09:51 AM
My motto is "more enjoyable fucking, and less closet fag bitching!" :-D

I'll drink to that, Nicole. Hell, I'll even buy you one. :cheers:

slingblade
10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I cannot speak for the ladies but I do feel some ts still question themselves and just like any human sometimes still question their sexuality.... In my personal life I am a total girl and would expect to be treated as such...emotionally, physically, and sexually. However I do dominatrix work and I can see the power it gives for a moment and it can be a rush, I guess some girls just like it that much they incorporate it in their daily lives.

Is that you in the avatar if so youre sexy as hell!!

slingblade
10-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I respect them for knowing what they like. But after a while, what the hell is there to really talk about with them? How "hawt" some chick is? That's why I really can't hang out with lesbians. They think about women the same way men do. And I can't relate to that. I see women as my sisters. Not the people I want to have sex with.

I like MEN. Big, handsome guys who walk the fine line of being educated and smart, but who also have a bad boy side. No comic book geeks, no gangstas, no papis wearing cheap cologne. And NO GODDAMN CHICKS or hetero CDs with boobs calling themselves TS. lol :-P

I plan to have vaginoplasty and to leave this faggoty world of degenerates behind anyway. You're all a buncha perverts! lol :-)

now that's what's up!!!!!

lisaparadise
10-02-2011, 02:21 PM
you have to respect there choices to each there own,ive been known for being a transbian because i put it out there but the truth is i perfer men but i love my sisters in every shape or size we all have that x-factor in all of us and im not talking about our dicks lol.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 02:55 PM
now that's what's up!!!!!
Yeah but again, I totally respect them and ENCOURAGE THEM to enjoy their lives and have great sex. It doesn't matter to me what the hell they're into. I don't think I'm higher on the food chain or anything. It's just a difference that I learned to accept in my own way. I've had transbians act like they were friends, and as it turned out they were more concerned about having sex. That was a big disappointment, so I now shy away from them socially. My friends generally tend to be GGs, straight M2F TS, and gay guys. But that's not written in stone.

EvonRose
10-02-2011, 02:56 PM
yes it is me...

doctor screw
10-02-2011, 06:31 PM
yes it is me...

Holy shit you're "avatar" is sexy,lol

Paulistano
10-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Holy shit you're "avatar" is sexy,lol

http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/240098.htm

Evon Rose is wonderful, 21 years old.... but unfortunetely we can't get her photos from that website. I won't do printscreen, sorry.

Wish I could see this precious American a little closer....

:Bowdown:

slingblade
10-04-2011, 02:18 PM
l0l:dancing:

Id like to see a better picture of your ass or a bigger pic of your avatar!!

slingblade
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Yeah but again, I totally respect them and ENCOURAGE THEM to enjoy their lives and have great sex. It doesn't matter to me what the hell they're into. I don't think I'm higher on the food chain or anything. It's just a difference that I learned to accept in my own way. I've had transbians act like they were friends, and as it turned out they were more concerned about having sex. That was a big disappointment, so I now shy away from them socially. My friends generally tend to be GGs, straight M2F TS, and gay guys. But that's not written in stone.

LOL I feel you

needsum
11-03-2011, 04:22 PM

love this :)

needsum
11-03-2011, 04:57 PM
I can't even make it to the last page of this thread, its gotten so out of hand. Lets leave it at this, shall we?

If you are a guy; straight, gay, bi, tri, whatever, and you do not have any hint of even considering any type of transformation, in other words, you are who you are outside and inside, then shut the fuck up. We are all entitled to our opinions, but they are just that: opinions. Lets not sit here and pretend we know how other people "Should be" just because of how they look.

I for one have no clue as to how it must feel to be a guy physically, but inside know that I'm a girl. I cannot fathom that, and neither can any of you who come here and pass judgement. So stop it already. If you like these women, for whatever reason, then just enjoy it. don't try to justify your small piece of the pie by saying that if you have two helpings then you're a gay dude, but if you only have a bite you can hang on to your masculinity. Its just stupid, and ignorant, and juvenile. Grow up and accept it or don't. and if you don't, then get lost and go find another forum.

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 01:54 AM
I have to say, I agree with Slingblade about this. I tend to find transbians a little unnerving, especially at trans bars/clubs.

Autumn Sandeen, anyone?

HarajukuDollxoxo
12-17-2012, 02:23 AM
What gender you identify as doesn't necessarily determine how you have sex. If a lesbian woman fucks another girl with a strap on, should she just become a male since she doesn't like penetration? No. What you identify as and how you use your sexual organs have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

sophiebendable
12-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Jeez, this thread is so fucking awful. It shows such distain for gay people to think that transsexuals transition in order to become straight. Did you ever think that a lot of people actually like being a woman sleeping with a woman or a man sleeping with a man?

And you know what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with trans women who like to top, but the majority of transbians I know are bottoms. As in they don't stick their dicks in the women they're sleeping with. I guess it's hard for some to believe, but not all sex involves a penis going into something. I for one, am attracted to women and also exclusively bottom. It's the fucking twenty-first century...we have this thing called a strapon.

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Jeez, this thread is so fucking awful. It shows such distain for gay people to think that transsexuals transition in order to become straight. Did you ever think that a lot of people actually like being a woman sleeping with a woman or a man sleeping with a man?

And you know what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with trans women who like to top, but the majority of transbians I know are bottoms. As in they don't stick their dicks in the women they're sleeping with. I guess it's hard for some to believe, but not all sex involves a penis going into something. I for one, am attracted to women and also exclusively bottom. It's the fucking twenty-first century...we have this thing called a strapon.

Really? But most transbians I spoke to mentioned that they still do use their penises to penetrate and actually quite proudly proclaim that they are women with penises. * shrugs *

I have one friend who is 47 or something - he elected not to transition because he said he would make a fugly trans woman at that age and no one would want him.

Upon analyzing picture after picture of transbians versus straight trans women, I have come to notice that the straight trans women tend to look sexier and more fashionable than transbians - they tend to look similar to Autumn Sandeen. To be bluntly honest, men like SEXY. No hot man is going to want a fugly trans woman in her 50s/60s when he can have a natal woman with much less hassle and stigma. It is probably one reason transbians stay lesbian. Another reason is that since they were cultivated and raised as straight men, homophobia probably was a part of their ingrained teachings from society. So that homophobia still carried over with them through their transition.

Just my opinion.

sophiebendable
12-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Really? But most transbians I spoke to mentioned that they still do use their penises to penetrate and actually quite proudly proclaim that they are women with penises. * shrugs *

I have one friend who is 47 or something - he elected not to transition because he said he would make a fugly trans woman at that age and no one would want him.

Upon analyzing picture after picture of transbians versus straight trans women, I have come to notice that the straight trans women tend to look sexier and more fashionable than transbians - they tend to look similar to Autumn Sandeen. To be bluntly honest, men like SEXY. No hot man is going to want a fugly trans woman in her 50s/60s when he can have a natal woman with much less hassle and stigma. It is probably one reason transbians stay lesbian. Another reason is that since they were cultivated and raised as straight men, homophobia probably was a part of their ingrained teachings from society. So that homophobia still carried over with them through their transition.

Just my opinion.

Although I like men too, you are talking about me when you say those things. If you say that transbians like women because they're homophobic, then do you consider men who like pre-op trans women to be gay? I think that's pretty fucked up. You're clearly the one who is homophobic. I mean seriously, you think women are lesbians because they're ugly? I think it's sad how common that is with straight trans women who used to be gay men and now look down on the very men who are attracted to them because they still have a penis. Homophobia is a big problem with trans women :(

Jamie French
12-17-2012, 05:18 AM
I truly love knowing that people like myself and others on this board (and around the world) literally 'unnerve' other people by just us being ourselves (just like Mister Rogers taught us) freaking wonderful! I get to fuck with someone's head with 0% effort. In a way, the victim does my trolling for me. Awesome!

(On behalf of Eva Cassini, Tiffany Starr, Abby Rose and myself - 4 'transbians' living under one roof - to everyone that spends more time thinking about who we fuck than we do... Know in your deepest heart of hearts, in your darkest dreams, that we are sincerely and severely delighted at your discomfort with our kind.)

I have to say, I agree with Slingblade about this. I tend to find transbians a little unnerving, especially at trans bars/clubs.

Autumn Sandeen, anyone?

Rabbiteyes
12-17-2012, 05:22 AM
I'm pretty sure the entire concept of lesbians completely blows the OPs mind also ~_~

"Omg, why would a woman want a woman? A woman that is "acting like a man" but not transitioning and actually wants to be a woman??? omgawd"

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Although I like men too, you are talking about me when you say those things. If you say that transbians like women because they're homophobic, then do you consider men who like pre-op trans women to be gay? I think that's pretty fucked up. You're clearly the one who is homophobic. I mean seriously, you think women are lesbians because they're ugly? I think it's sad how common that is with straight trans women who used to be gay men and now look down on the very men who are attracted to them because they still have a penis. Homophobia is a big problem with trans women :(

I am hardly homophobic. I totally love gay people!

Just saying that on the other forum where 50s-60s late transitioners dominate, they incessantly emphasize that they are lesbians over again and again and that they found men repulsive. They also turn their noses up at straight trans women who used to be gay men.

How do I label men who sleep with me? Well... I have to say, what kind of sexual acts they want to do with me is usually the deciding factor for me to determine whether they are bi, gay, or straight. But for the most part, I consider all men who like trans women to be straight.

I didn't mean any offense to you, Sophie.

sophiebendable
12-17-2012, 05:53 AM
I am hardly homophobic. I totally love gay people!

Just saying that on the other forum where 50s-60s late transitioners dominate, they incessantly emphasize that they are lesbians over again and again and that they found men repulsive. They also turn their noses up at straight trans women who used to be gay men.

How do I label men who sleep with me? Well... I have to say, what kind of sexual acts they want to do with me is usually the deciding factor for me to determine whether they are bi, gay, or straight. But for the most part, I consider all men who like trans women to be straight.

I didn't mean any offense to you, Sophie.

I just don't know how you can say that lesbians are ugly and not mean offense. I'm sure I'm not the only one currently fantasizing about what goes on in Jamie French's household...

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Sophie... I was referring to the "50s and 60s late transitioners" like Autumn Sandeen who was a straight man prior to transition. If you posted on the forum that I talked about earlier, you would understand what I mean.

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Oh, also.... just for the record, the GG lesbian community rejects transbians. There is a whole controversy over this on the Internet. Just do some Googling and you will see why "transbian" is such a difficult or uanccepatable concept for some people.

EvaCassini
12-17-2012, 07:27 AM
deleted

Jamie French
12-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Derp.

Jamie French
12-17-2012, 07:28 AM
I Googled it, read up on the "controversy" yet somehow against all odds and LGBT rules & regulations my asshole still totally accepts tranny cock. My cock still totally accepts tranny throats and the entire spectrum of gender variance still feels like a bountiful playground of deviant wonders and delights. I'm terribly upset with myself. Why can't I just CONFORM? Why must I rebel? Hold on... I'm sitting on my girlfriend's cock all wrong... just a sec... Therrrrre we go! Was in there sideways.

Oh, also.... just for the record, the GG lesbian community rejects transbians. There is a whole controversy over this on the Internet. Just do some Googling and you will see why "transbian" is such a difficult or uanccepatable concept for some people.

LibertyHarkness
12-17-2012, 03:27 PM
ohh i dunno i always found lesbians have quite been intrigued with me. and i have fucked quite a few lesbians :)

it all comes to down to simply how people see you as . a girl with a cock or a guy playing dress up :)

littletwink
12-17-2012, 04:11 PM
There are a lot of late transitioners on crossdressers.com. Despite the forum name, it is an all-inclusive site for transwomen and transmen and any other gender permutation you can identify. Physically speaking, though, not all are attractive. Many are not, IMO. That sounds mean, but I am just being brutally honest for a minute. Like many admirers and part-timers, I'm fully accepting of everyone being who they want to be. But like you're saying, there's a generalized understanding about attractiveness and many people struggle with wanting to be attractive to the ones they themselves are attracted to.

That's hardly limited to the LBGTQ community.

If a genetic male identifies as female, but chooses not to transition or even to dress because he doesn't believe s/he'd be an attractive woman, she has to be allowed to make that choice without being chastised by LBGTQ militants.

VictoriaVeil
12-17-2012, 06:22 PM
what I think should be noted and not sure if this was covered but the thread is talking about separate issues... if your a top or transbian that is about your sexual identity. As for being TG That is about gender identity.

the way i like to look at it is this: sexual identity is who you want to fuck get fucked by etc,.. gender identity is who you see in the mirror- despite what you actually see in the mirror.

And that goes for every person on the planet.. and other planets too. ;)

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/trek_01.jpg