PDA

View Full Version : Voices RE: Shemale Sin and Sol/Jazmine

sunairco
05-22-2011, 06:53 AM
I've noticed that in many TS websites, the banner for dating or webcams are carrying about a 25% ratio of photos of Sol/Jazmine and Sarah Sin. Sol/Jazmine as I understand is Argentinian and Sarah Sin is Swiss. Both have the passable looks and especially Sol having an almost natural demure female form. Both were very capable perfromers and very photogenic.

So how come they never really seemed to make it outside of a few clips either in Strokers or other Compilations? Both were not english speakers and I have no idea what they sounded like in their native tounges. One thing for sure was their english was not only bad, but even outright bizzare. Sin sounded like a cartoon character's voice and the best I could say for Sol was that she sounded like she was croaking. I'm surrounded daily by hispanics that speak english as a second language or trying to. I've never heard anyone sound like this.

Was it their voices or lack of voice training that they apparently didn't seem to be successful? They made great photo models for sure, does one now have to be sucessful in video with a passable voice to make it?