PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA Players Are Gay/Bi

poleskr
05-19-2011, 06:20 AM
So after watching the Bulls/Heat game tonight I was wondering which NBA players are gay and/or bi.

I know Don Ameche from the Orlando Magic came out a few years ago but I don't know of any that have also come out since him.

I heard from one source that the following players enjoy experimenting with their sexuaity.

Kobe Bryant- bi
James Posey - bi
Dirk Nowitzki - bi
Glen Davis - gay
Al Jefferson - bi
Pau Gasol - bi
Kevin Garnett - bi

nonnonnon
05-19-2011, 06:54 AM
YouTube - ‪Brandon Jennings Going Gaga‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVhs4jACVbA)

Merkurie
05-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Which ones are not?

natina
05-19-2011, 08:52 AM
better yet

which player will invite you to the game as a TS and declare that you are a woman?

which player will openly date a TS?

I SAY NONE THIS DAY

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=936494#post936494 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=936494#post936494)
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=936494#post936494 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=936494#post936494)

dafame
05-19-2011, 03:45 PM
I know Robert Horry dated a popular L.A. girl named Onion for a good while when he played for the Lakers. He even moved her to Texas for a while when he later played for San Antonio.

drmindbender03
05-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Whoope-do!

flattire81
05-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Dennis Rodman

bassman2546
05-19-2011, 09:51 PM
They're all gay for playing such a gay 'sport'. All but Steve Nash.

CaptainPlanet
05-20-2011, 08:08 AM
They're all gay for playing such a gay 'sport'. All but Steve Nash.

This coming from a guy that does exactly what?

bassman2546
05-20-2011, 01:53 PM
This coming from a guy that does exactly what?

I'm in finance. Not sure where you're going with this. You obviously didn't get the fact that I was joking.

I don't think the sport of basketball is gay. I just don't think it's a sport. lol

soulRipp
05-20-2011, 04:27 PM
who cares if basket ball players, rappers, movies stars are gay or bi. I think that is one of the problems in the usa right now people care to much about what famous people do and say. Hell most of them are on drugs anyway. That's what i find so funny people caring about fiends just because they are on tv.

Swag.
05-21-2011, 02:25 AM
This is by far the gayest thread ever. Who cares, lmao.\

But hands down, Chris Bosh. #1, period. Look at the guy

bunzy
02-16-2013, 11:19 PM
who cares if basket ball players, rappers, movies stars are gay or bi. I think that is one of the problems in the usa right now people care to much about what famous people do and say. Hell most of them are on drugs anyway. That's what i find so funny people caring about fiends just because they are on tv.
I agree, the US is so ruined 'cause of this celebrity culture that makes it really sickening, things are so much different in Europe.

RallyCola
02-16-2013, 11:29 PM
i think lebron is a raging queer and i wish someone would find a video of him sucking off chris bosh because i hate both of those overrated fucktards.

fred41
02-16-2013, 11:35 PM
i think lebron is a raging queer and i wish someone would find a video of him sucking off chris bosh because i hate both of those overrated fucktards.

no video...but this photo is a little gay..

fred41
02-16-2013, 11:39 PM
...or this..

RallyCola
02-16-2013, 11:43 PM
thanks fred

i just absolutely hate lebron...even when he was with the cavs. bosh...i don't really HATE him...but he is overrated.

food for thought (and back on topic).....wilt slept with 20,000 women...i wonder if he was fucking around today at that same pace, would he fuck a lady with a dangle?

youngblood61
02-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Stupid thread!!!!:joke:

stan.smith
02-20-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm in finance. Not sure where you're going with this. You obviously didn't get the fact that I was joking.

I don't think the sport of basketball is gay. I just don't think it's a sport. lol

Are u serious???? you really dont think basketball is a sport?

FreddieGomez
02-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Magic Johnson

Dennis Rodman

youngblood61
02-20-2013, 01:39 AM
Anybody who thinks Basketball is not a sport is an idiot!:(

bassman2546
02-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Anybody who gets excited about 7' tall guys who dunk a ball into a hoop they can touch without leaving the floor needs to check out some real sports. All you have to be is tall and coordinated to play that 'sport'.

youngblood61
02-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Anybody who gets excited about 7' tall guys who dunk a ball into a hoop they can touch without leaving the floor needs to check out some real sports. All you have to be is tall and coordinated to play that 'sport'.Not everybody in the NBA is 7' tall their are plenty of guys who are smaller who are very skilled and some of the bigs are skilled as well. Watch a game before you make such stupid statements. It's a great game and a great sport.:)

Rusty Eldora
02-21-2013, 04:05 AM
On a tangent

Which NBA player won't blow all his dough by 5 years into retirement?

It seems that most are broke and living in their mom's basement by that time.

MdR Dave
02-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Are u serious???? you really dont think basketball is a sport?

I'm with Bassman.

It's a game.

MdR Dave
02-21-2013, 04:20 AM
On a tangent

Which NBA player won't blow all his dough by 5 years into retirement?

It seems that most are broke and living in their mom's basement by that time.

Magic Johnson, for a high profile example. H

Michael Jordan.

Jerry West, to go old school, and before the days of mega-salaries.

txjr3
02-21-2013, 04:27 AM
I'm with Bassman.

It's a game.

Just the most athletic game in the world. What exactly is a sport to you morons? Golf? Badminton? Pocket pool? Oh, hang on "Bassman" - gotta be Bass Fishing and Stock Car Racing! So dumb.

I gotta go with Danilo Gallinari - too pretty.

BTW you meant John Amaechi not Don Ameche!

MdR Dave
02-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Just the most athletic game in the world. What exactly is a sport to you morons? Golf? Badminton? Pocket pool? Oh, hang on "Bassman" - gotta be Bass Fishing and Stock Car Racing!

I picture "bassman" rocking a 5-string in a jazz combo, but then again I'm predisposed to thoughts of music.

Rugby is a team sport. Add pads, timeouts, helmets and vaginas and you have football.

Take away the pads and helmets, then round out the ball and you have soccer (with plenty of vagina left. )

Take away the cleats, put the kids in a smaller, more controlled area and let them bounce their balls- now you have the game of basketball.

The first time I ever saw someone set a pick then fall over and draw a foul without being touched was the day I determined that basketball doesn't merit serious consideration.

Willie Escalade
02-21-2013, 06:29 AM
:nervous: :yayo:

KCBob4TS
02-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Dunno about the NBA but I had some friends in Vegas that dated some MLB players.

Magic Johnson, for a high profile example. H

If you remember at the time Magic contracted HIV Isiah Thomas said that Magic was bi. Isiah was supposedly his best friend.

Cannotresist6
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Come on how is basketball not a sport? If it is so easy to dunk being 7 foot why is Jordan the greatest? If you are out of shape you are going to look like a fool also if you are weak or slow. I don't get the argument against it being a sport. Being dumb will get you even if you are athletic. Being skilled means a lot but that can't always get you by either. The fact that you take one situation out of one game to determine a sport shows you really enjoy talking out of your ass.

bassman2546
02-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Not everybody in the NBA is 7' tall their are plenty of guys who are smaller who are very skilled and some of the bigs are skilled as well. Watch a game before you make such stupid statements. It's a great game and a great sport.:)

Boy, everyone is taking things literally. I've watched the game many times in the past, hence why I don't watch the game. I know a great deal about sports and compared to many other sports, basketball is far down on the list as far as talent requirements. Yeah, Jordan's the best of all time. Okay, so what. Wayne Gretzky could easily sink a basket but Michael Jordan would fall flat on his face on a pair of skates. You want to know where the talented athletes are? Check out hockey. Not ICE hockey. It's hockey, America. And for the people that say I'm talking out of my ass, kindly fuck off.

Quiet Reflections
02-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Boy, everyone is taking things literally. I've watched the game many times in the past, hence why I don't watch the game. I know a great deal about sports and compared to many other sports, basketball is far down on the list as far as talent requirements. Yeah, Jordan's the best of all time. Okay, so what. Wayne Gretzky could easily sink a basket but Michael Jordan would fall flat on his face on a pair of skates. You want to know where the talented athletes are? Check out hockey. Not ICE hockey. It's hockey, America. And for the people that say I'm talking out of my ass, kindly fuck off.
do you honestly think Crosby could make a basketball team faster than D wade could make a hockey team? It is really a wash because undefended both could score but in a game situation neither one would stand a chance of succeeding. I'm a huge Hockey fan and don't like basketball but to say it is not a sport or that the players are un athletic is just plain silly.

robertlouis
02-22-2013, 03:38 AM
All of 'em. :dancing:

youngblood61
02-22-2013, 04:13 AM
Boy, everyone is taking things literally. I've watched the game many times in the past, hence why I don't watch the game. I know a great deal about sports and compared to many other sports, basketball is far down on the list as far as talent requirements. Yeah, Jordan's the best of all time. Okay, so what. Wayne Gretzky could easily sink a basket but Michael Jordan would fall flat on his face on a pair of skates. You want to know where the talented athletes are? Check out hockey. Not ICE hockey. It's hockey, America. And for the people that say I'm talking out of my ass, kindly fuck off.What an idiot! Yeah anybody can make a basket unguarded,but could he make one with somebody in his face? And Hockey where guys swing there sticks at one another and knock each other into the boards you call that a sport? They could have stayed out all season as far as I'm concerned nobody in this country cares about it, look at the ratings compared to the other sports.:thumbsdown

fred41
02-22-2013, 04:21 AM
do you honestly think Crosby could make a basketball team faster than D wade could make a hockey team? It is really a wash because undefended both could score but in a game situation neither one would stand a chance of succeeding. I'm a huge Hockey fan and don't like basketball but to say it is not a sport or that the players are un athletic is just plain silly.

Same here,...love hockey...can't get interested in basketball, but...like you, I also consider it a sport...
..and anyway,...Gretzky's barely over 6 feet tall...how well do they really think he'd do in the NBA?

fred41
02-22-2013, 04:23 AM
... And Hockey where guys swing there sticks at one another and knock each other into the boards you call that a sport?

lol....you really think that's all they do?!

fivekatz
02-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Really who cares what the sexual orientation of these guys are. The only people who piss me off are those that make money or gain power by demeaning LGBT individuals while engaging in closeted same gender sex.

This is one of last places (sports) where people feel completely insecure about coming out and it is not because of the absence of discussions like this.

PEPE3Z
02-22-2013, 06:41 AM
The only one I know for sure is Rudy Gay.

giovanni_hotel
02-22-2013, 06:43 AM
There are NO gay players in the NBA.
What a ridiculous thing to say. ALL MEN baby!!

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/beasley.gif

robertlouis
02-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Really who cares what the sexual orientation of these guys are. The only people who piss me off are those that make money or gain power by demeaning LGBT individuals while engaging in closeted same gender sex.

This is one of last places (sports) where people feel completely insecure about coming out and it is not because of the absence of discussions like this.

Hooray! Well said that man.

Here's a brave man in UK sport. Many-capped rugby player for Wales and the British Lions - and rugby is a very tough sport, certainly tougher than American Football.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVQPgE5s3pM

JPeterson
02-22-2013, 10:00 AM
I agree, the US is so ruined 'cause of this celebrity culture that makes it really sickening, things are so much different in Europe.

Depends on where in Europe. In the UK some mindless tabloid gossip about a football player wive or an affair or some other bs makes the front pages of some newspaper.

youngblood61
02-22-2013, 04:30 PM
lol....you really think that's all they do?!No, fred41 it's an exciting game that take lots of skill, I have alot of respect for the game and the players. But hoop also takes skill,dribbling, passing. shooting. Just a lack of respect on bassman2546 part imo.:)

bassman2546
02-22-2013, 11:24 PM

I've seen Crosby take batting practice and knock balls out of the park. He's quite the athlete. I think he can put a ball through a hoop if he wanted. Dwayne Wade on skates? The image is making me laugh.

Quiet Reflections
02-22-2013, 11:58 PM
I've seen Crosby take batting practice and knock balls out of the park. He's quite the athlete. I think he can put a ball through a hoop if he wanted. Dwayne Wade on skates? The image is making me laugh.
I saw Jordan dinging balls in batting practice but the story was quite different during a real game. I can swim an Olympic length pool but i'm no Ian thorpe. Being able to do a base level aspect of a sport doesn't mean you can do it at competition level. Do you really think Crosby could score in a game situation? Do you really think Crosby could maintain a .200 batting avg against guys that pitch 98mph. Batting practice? really? i'm betting not one of those pitches was over 60 mph. Guys like Bo Jackson and Jim Brown don't exist anymore. It doesn't have to be D wade either pick any player. Steve Nash im sure could score a goal undefended but put any minor league goalie in the net and im betting it's goose eggs.

bassman2546
02-23-2013, 12:51 AM
I saw Jordan dinging balls in batting practice but the story was quite different during a real game. I can swim an Olympic length pool but i'm no Ian thorpe. Being able to do a base level aspect of a sport doesn't mean you can do it at competition level. Do you really think Crosby could score in a game situation? Do you really think Crosby could maintain a .200 batting avg against guys that pitch 98mph. Batting practice? really? i'm betting not one of those pitches was over 60 mph. Guys like Bo Jackson and Jim Brown don't exist anymore. It doesn't have to be D wade either pick any player. Steve Nash im sure could score a goal undefended but put any minor league goalie in the net and im betting it's goose eggs.

Wow, you really think basketball players could excel at hockey? That makes me laugh more than imagining Wade on skates. Seriously, put down the loaded gun and let's all get along.

txjr3
02-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Wow, you really think basketball players could excel at hockey? That makes me laugh more than imagining Wade on skates. Seriously, put down the loaded gun and let's all get along.

ROFLMAO - Bassman was the fat kid still trying to dribble with two hands in 6th grade. "One hand Bassboy, ONE HAND!"

Quiet Reflections
02-23-2013, 01:09 AM
Im guessing you weren't even following the posts. Of course not! My point is that they would all suck at each others sports equally. A basketball player would do as good at hockey as a hockey player would do at basketball. A football player would suck at swimming just as bad as a swimmer would suck at football. Etc,etc,etc,etc....... To say one is a sport and the other isn't is silly especially when each requires a different skill set and knowledge base.

giovanni_hotel
02-23-2013, 02:03 AM
Many basketball players have the size/athleticism to excel at other sports. The difference is playing at an elite level in all sports requires developing the skill to be a good player in that sport. Just being a great athlete won't make you a good player.

I used to hear American football fans talk about how GREAT Barry Sanders or Michael Vick would be if they'd chosen to play soccer, totally ignoring that being fast and quick are the last tools you need to be a great soccer player if you don't have great foot/eye coordination, dribbling skills and kicking ability.

Being gay however does make you a better jump shooter in the NBA.:geek: