PDA

View Full Version : medical advice please

Ponyboy
05-14-2011, 06:13 PM
The other day I was getting fucked and my ass muscles went in to a painful spasm. We stopped, waited a couple of minutes, and then it settled down, so we continued without any problems.

I normally work on the basis that pain is natures way of saying what you are doing is not good for your body - ie: the nervous system sending you signals and all that....

Well, sometimes when people stick their cocks up my ass, it really hurts. My question is... can this have negative health effects in the long term???

I mean those muscles are designed for kicking stuff out not taking it in.

xon
05-14-2011, 06:40 PM
have you ever felt pain like this before??? while doing ur business in the bathroom especially??

there are many reasons you could have pain like this you would need to be examined to have a final verdict...you could have anything from an internal haemorrhoid, to an anal fissure to levator ani syndrome all except the latter (which is harmless) can be remedied easily.
Anal sex is associated with a lot of things in the long term such as prolapse, incontinence and some though not all studies say that it also predisposes to rectal cancer...so yes it is associated with a lot of negative things coz as u said things were meant to come out not go in there....but as you can see there are a lot of people having anal sex and they are for the most part fine....lets put it this way if you smoke you're putting urself at a MUCH higher risk of lung diseases (not just cancer) than you are with anal sex and its negative effects

source: im a surgeon

Birgitta
05-15-2011, 01:06 AM
I always wonder what is the safest effective way to clean yourself before anal sex, anyone?

FreddieGomez
05-15-2011, 01:07 AM
damn this makes me even happier i don't bottom. good luck to ya'll who do.

but on the real aint ya'll bottom dudes puttin yourselves at an increased risk for rectal cancer? ...

TsVanessa69
05-15-2011, 01:09 AM
I always wonder what is the safest effective way to clean yourself before anal sex, anyone?
enema an hour or more before anal sex
to the OP
slow down, be relaxed and you should be ok

Ponyboy
05-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Thank you for the comments

FreddieGomez, it doesnt always hurt, and sometimes its really nice to give yourself to someone.

sunairco
05-15-2011, 05:29 AM
It's hard to tell from your posting if you're a novice and have done this a only a few times or if you're a seasoned bottom.

Ponyboy
05-15-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm always on the bottom, but I dont do it as often as I like, but I am thinking about settling down with someone which will mean regular penetration, and I want to make sure its safe.