PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Favorite Qualities About The Girls On This Board?

Dino Velvet
05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
The girls I like best on the board are the ones who jump into all kinds of topics, not just the self-promotion ones. I expect girls to self-promote since they have expenses and other life goals. But I like to get to know the girls as people too and have friendships on the board. I've made some nice lady friends here and have enjoyed many laughs with them.

mikelpo
05-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Second that dino

SammiValentine
05-13-2011, 12:22 AM
may I use your moustache to tickle my plums please - i have an itch xx

Dino Velvet
05-13-2011, 12:30 AM
may I use your moustache to tickle my plums please - i have an itch xx

You were a lot of fun yesterday. You're a doll, Sammi.

Quiet Reflections
05-13-2011, 12:34 AM
The girls I like best on the board are the ones who jump into all kinds of topics, not just the self-promotion ones. I expect girls to self-promote since they have expenses and other life goals. But I like to get to know the girls as people too and have friendships on the board. I've made some nice lady friends here and have enjoyed many laughs with them. double that

LibertyHarkness
05-13-2011, 01:05 AM
i love all you insects :) xx

Star Angel 86
05-13-2011, 01:09 AM
Getting to know lasses I treat this place as if I were at bar and if I could I would offer to buy them a drink too.:cheers::cool::mrgreen:

Dino Velvet
05-13-2011, 01:09 AM
i love all you insects :) xx

Another favorite English lass of mine. Love you too, Libby.

LibertyHarkness
05-13-2011, 01:22 AM
aww great mpw sniff my rusty sherrif badge : xx

TempestTS
05-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Getting to know lasses I treat this place as if I were at bar and if I could I would offer to buy them a drink too.:cheers::cool::mrgreen:

If this were a bar you'd probably have to buy me a drink because Id be damn broke from hanging out here so much

Star Angel 86
05-13-2011, 01:46 AM
If this were a bar you'd probably have to buy me a drink because Id be damn broke from hanging out here so much

I'd love to buy you a drink Tempest.:cheers:8-):mrgreen:

Jericho
05-13-2011, 01:48 AM
aww great mpw sniff my rusty sherrif badge : xx
Polish it, ya lazy fukker! :salad

onmyknees
05-13-2011, 01:54 AM
yea....second that Dino. I can't think of any one of the gurls on here I have issues with. I dig them all, but have a real hard on for Libby and Sammi , Natasha and a few others. There's some dudes on here that I'd like to light up but hey...shit happens.

giovanni_hotel
05-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Physical beauty....wisdom......sexuality.....'realness'.

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 03:12 AM
The girls I like best on the board are the ones who jump into all kinds of topics, not just the self-promotion ones. I expect girls to self-promote since they have expenses and other life goals. But I like to get to know the girls as people too and have friendships on the board. I've made some nice lady friends here and have enjoyed many laughs with them.

:iagree: Couldn't agree more Dino. The girls who contribute with wit and humour, as well as adding their views and advice on the more contentious topics, emerge as fully-rounded human beings as well as beautiful women.

Yep, it's fine to have fantasy material, but I like the idea of meeting someone for drinks and having a damn good laugh too.

Step forward Sammi, Libby, Kelly, Alyssa and a select few others.

Some of which makes me sound like a boring old fart but what the hell?

Jericho
05-13-2011, 03:33 AM
I love Granny Shore and her knitting tips

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 03:37 AM
I love Granny Shore and her knitting tips

Are you still subscribing, Jericho?

Jericho
05-13-2011, 03:47 AM
Are you still subscribing, Jericho?

Well yeah, got to see what that rancid old maid's up to next, init!!

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 03:51 AM
Well yeah, got to see what that rancid old maid's up to next, init!!

I see what you mean.....

Kelly's first attempt at a willie-warmer meets with disapproval from the head of the knitting circle

south ov da border
05-13-2011, 03:56 AM
I like the fact that the girls are so personable, they are willing to talk and share. Makes them more human, not just an object of desire. I appreciate the ladies here. They make mre feel comfortable...

Jericho
05-13-2011, 04:05 AM
I see what you mean.....

Kelly's first attempt at a willie-warmer meets with disapproval from the head of the knitting circle

Damn, where'd you get a pic of Kelly, sans make-up!

Dino Velvet
05-13-2011, 06:30 AM

I'll take her home after you're done paying for drinks and give her some dirty butt sex.

Hi Tempest.:jerkoff

dderek123
05-13-2011, 06:41 AM
I like chatting with most of the ladies here. I've received some of the best advice on several occasions.

TempestTS
05-13-2011, 06:45 AM

Ill have a Vodka and anything... or three shots of the classic GreenDeath Flavor of NyQuil

Pretty much the same end result :crazy

phobun
05-13-2011, 12:50 PM
There have been some very pretty girls who are still here or who have gone, that is for sure.

But apart from superficial qualities, I like that there are women like Kelly Shore and Felicia Katt who are funny and witty/clever.

It is also nice to hear the honest and sensitive insight from women like peggygee and Birgitta.

lisaparadise
05-13-2011, 01:03 PM
The girls I like best on the board are the ones who jump into all kinds of topics, not just the self-promotion ones. I expect girls to self-promote since they have expenses and other life goals. But I like to get to know the girls as people too and have friendships on the board. I've made some nice lady friends here and have enjoyed many laughs with them.most of the girls here are pretty gutless actually,other then self promotion they dont have very much to offer.bella on the other hand doesnt give a rats ass what anybody thinks because shes strong enough mentally the rest well let me put it this way when god wanted to inprint a personalitty he must have been having a ciesta lol.canadian trannies are the best by far they dont hold back like american ones do.

LibertyHarkness
05-13-2011, 01:25 PM
lol lisa

lisaparadise
05-13-2011, 01:31 PM
lol lisadontcha miss girls like allana,vicki and others who has dissapeared over the years they were fearless.

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 02:04 PM
most of the girls here are pretty gutless actually,other then self promotion they dont have very much to offer.bella on the other hand doesnt give a rats ass what anybody thinks because shes strong enough mentally the rest well let me put it this way when god wanted to inprint a personalitty he must have been having a ciesta lol.canadian trannies are the best by far they dont hold back like american ones do.

Fer gawd's sake Lisa get off the fence and tell us what you really think girl!

Jericho
05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
I love Kelly, Libs and Sammi Val, apart from their other qualities (which are many) they have a sense of humour :shrug

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 02:44 PM
I love Kelly, Libs and Sammi Val, apart from their other qualities (which are many) they have a sense of humour :shrug

And even more valuable, they can take a joke that's directed at them too.

Although I reckon you and I are for the high jump when Kelly sees those knitting posts......

Prospero
05-13-2011, 02:56 PM
We re talking about the ones who come here, not the ones simply pictured here? Right?

Well it has to be humour and the ability to joke around which makes liberty and Sammi two of the top lassies at the table.

But I'v also got a soft spot for Birgitta cos she is so dogged.... (whoops she'll think that is rude. Her english is MILES better than my dutch but in simple terms she keeps on arguing her corner even though (IMHO) she is wrong a lot of the time)

Jericho
05-13-2011, 03:12 PM
And even more valuable, they can take a joke that's directed at them too.

Although I reckon you and I are for the high jump when Kelly sees those knitting posts......

Nah, the old bag's probably busy...Indy's got her up all night! :ignore:
:hide-1:

robertlouis
05-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Nah, the old bag's probably busy...Indy's got her up all night! :ignore:
:hide-1:

And I was forgetting, she can't read print this small any more. :geek:

CORVETTEDUDE
05-13-2011, 04:25 PM
I like a woman that shows her independence by speaking her mind and not taking shit from trolls.

Felicia Katt
05-20-2011, 06:58 PM
There have been some very pretty girls who are still here or who have gone, that is for sure.

But apart from superficial qualities, I like that there are women like Kelly Shore and Felicia Katt who are funny and witty/clever.

It is also nice to hear the honest and sensitive insight from women like peggygee and Birgitta.

FK

iamdrgonzo
05-20-2011, 08:40 PM
I like the fact that the girls are as bat shit fucking crazy as the guys.

nonnonnon
05-20-2011, 09:01 PM
I would say irongoddess. she's not afraid to get muscular instead of plastic

CORVETTEDUDE
05-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Personality and character...she understands who she is and is proud to be herself...a gal that can communicate without climbin' on a high horse about somethin'!!!

Ineeda SM
05-21-2011, 04:16 AM
I tend to agree with Dino's original post. We all know the ladies here promote their businesses, and that's fine. But I appreciate the girls like Libby, Brittany, Kelly, Brigitte, Wendy, Trish, and a few others that join in the fun and talk without the constant self promotion. They're not stuck up, and treat us regular visitors like real people.

Thanks to those girls who I mentioned and others who are the same way, for the warm and friendly treatment. You know who you are. You make this site fun and interesting.:Bowdown: