PDA

View Full Version : Attraction to transsexuals - Fetish?

ikilledjc
05-11-2011, 09:43 AM
I find quite often people calling this a fetish. I personally think that's offensive to you ladies. If anything it would be reaching but I would possibly see myself as bi. But how to you people see it?

Prospero
05-11-2011, 09:45 AM
I agree 100 percent JC.... fetish is something else like loving leather or having your toes nibbled or bondage or watersports or whatever... loving or desiring a transgendered person is being attracted to a person, not a thing. (Though for some I guess the approach and attitude to a TS could be a personal fetish - if they objectify TS girls )

gsman1968
05-11-2011, 09:47 AM
. . .just like my "breathing air" fetish.

ikilledjc
05-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I agree 100 percent JC.... fetish is something else like loving leather or having your toes nibbled or bondage or watersports or whatever... loving or desiring a transgendered person is being attracted to a person, not a thing. (Though for some I guess the approach and attitude to a TS could be a personal fetish - if they objectify TS girls )

Yep!

Prospero
05-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Ps JC... that avatar? A freeze frame from Blue Velvet?

Richctdude
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
no i dont think so.... i would say a fetish is into something like feet or being tied up

phobun
05-11-2011, 01:45 PM
I find quite often people calling this a fetish. I personally think that's offensive to you ladies. If anything it would be reaching but I would possibly see myself as bi. But how to you people see it?

I like transsexuals... AM I GAY?!?

LOL

Blazr63
05-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Ps JC... that avatar? A freeze frame from Blue Velvet?

Yes it is.
Candy Covered Clown
(http://youtu.be/gmsrO8xpe-w)

nonnonnon
05-11-2011, 07:37 PM
. . .just like my "breathing air" fetish.

sicko

SirCumsAlot
05-11-2011, 08:12 PM

well... in ancient asia, ladyboys started out as a fetish. They used to have plays of guys dressed up as girls and whatnot and it eventually grew from there. I don't know the details of that fact but I remember reading something like that once way back ago

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 08:33 PM

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I agree wholeheartedly, Prospero - and the sentence in parentheses is every bit as relevant too. It's one of the aspects of this forum that makes me uncomfortable.

dgs925
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I have a few fetishes; I like fat chicks, hirsute women, Indian women, and chicks with dicks. I don't see how it isn't a fetish.

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 08:40 PM
I have a few fetishes; I like fat chicks, hirsute women, Indian women, and chicks with dicks. I don't see how it isn't a fetish.

Hmm, seriously, that reads more like a series of preferences rather than fetishes. You're in the clear, M8! :geek:

nicebrn
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I always understood that technically, a fetish was an extraordinary attraction to an inanimate object or some specific action. Kinda like those folks that have an orgasm just from touching pantyhose or from watching a woman smoke, to pick a couple of extreme examples. So by that definition, I wouldn't say that an attraction to t-girls is a fetish. What I call it is an extremely specific preference that happens to be just "exotic" enough for most people to confuse with a fetish. It's just fallout from conflating transvestites with transsexuals, since most people just don't bother to see the many differences between the two.

BigDF
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM
I always understood that technically, a fetish was an extraordinary attraction to an inanimate object or some specific action. Kinda like those folks that have an orgasm just from touching pantyhose or from watching a woman smoke, to pick a couple of extreme examples. So by that definition, I wouldn't say that an attraction to t-girls is a fetish. What I call it is an extremely specific preference that happens to be just "exotic" enough for most people to confuse with a fetish. It's just fallout from conflating transvestites with transsexuals, since most people just don't bother to see the many differences between the two.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Hmm - and just to play devil's advocate - are we possibly saying that being topped by a tgirl is "normal", whereas being topped by a gg wearing a strap-on would constitute a fetish?

BigDF
05-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Hmm - and just to play devil's advocate - are we possibly saying that being topped by a tgirl is "normal", whereas being topped by a gg wearing a strap-on would constitute a fetish?What exactly is "normal" robert? I suspect that my version would be quite different from yours.

nicebrn
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Hmm - and just to play devil's advocate - are we possibly saying that being topped by a tgirl is "normal", whereas being topped by a gg wearing a strap-on would constitute a fetish?
I'd say no to both assertions, going by my understanding. I'm sure many here would disagree, though.

Say what you will, but I can't call pegging a fetish any more than I can call face-sitting a fetish. IMO, both actions are likely to be specific manifestations of a d/s fetish. They're just different in degree, not in kind.

....also...define "normal," by the way. :D

In this context I define it as what a supermajority--at least 60 percent--of men or women will admit to doing, not just what they may be titillated by. So by that reasoning, while I suspect that it's "normal" for so-called straight men to be attracted to t-girls, judging by their popularity in the sex industry (I admit this may be a house built on sand, though it seems to be a reasonable assumption), it's not "normal" to actually go farther than experimenting a few times.

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 09:29 PM
What exactly is "normal" robert? I suspect that my version would be quite different from yours.

I agree entirely and I did say I was playing devil's advocate.... :)

Prospero
05-11-2011, 09:33 PM
You're a jekyll and hyde, mr stevenson

robertlouis
05-11-2011, 09:37 PM
You're a jekyll and hyde, mr stevenson

Indeed I am, Sir!

nicebrn
05-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I agree entirely and I did say I was playing devil's advocate.... :)
No problem.

It's one of the best tools of Socratic dialogue, after all. ;)

--
nicebrn, who is the Devil able to quote Scripture for his own purpose

Quiet Reflections
05-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Anything can be a fetish in certain circumstances. There are some here that would rather keep their attraction to TG's as a dirty secret that they rely upon for only sexual gratification. Some of those people even take it as far as not seeing them as real people but sexual deviants or things only good for said purpose. To those people it is most definitely a fetish.

BigDF
05-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I agree entirely and I did say I was playing devil's advocate.... :)Of course you did. Rather than a fetish, which I tend to identify as some sort of objectification, I view transsexualism as an an alternative sexuality which I have heard some people refer to as the third sex.

This is why I react to people who want to call me homosexual(gay, to be pc about it)when I express my fantasy of being topped by a pre-op mtf transsexual. The definition of that is someone who is sexually attracted to people of his/her sex. I am not attracted to guys and I don't look upon a mtf pre-op transsexual as a guy, but rather as a girl.
:geek:

south ov da border
05-11-2011, 10:29 PM
whatever you call it, I like it...

vlania t-girl
01-02-2014, 05:31 AM
you like my fetish?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/picture.php?albumid=1974&pictureid=14687

STARTUP999
01-02-2014, 09:55 AM

I agree it depends on the attitude of the admirer. For me a fetish is like watching a girl smoke a cigar while she is being done doggy style, or going down on a woman after her boyfriend just came in her.

My TG attraction is more of a lifestyle i think, all shapes sizes, colors and levels of transition, I adore them all.