PDA

View Full Version : Poll - effective forms of Progesterone

Misty
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi Everyone

Which of the following forms of Progesterone would you say is the most effective in terms of fuller boobs and more sensitivy in breasts/nipples:

Prometrium
Microgest (Generic Prometrium)
Duphaston

Anyone willing to share their experience with the above mentioned Progesterones?

Especially the effectivness for fuller breasts and increase in sensitivityhttp://forum.transladyboy.com/images/smilies/yes.gif

Birgitta
05-10-2011, 12:40 AM
a lot of doctors say progesterone is too dangerous to add, what do you guys think?

lisaparadise
05-10-2011, 01:01 AM
a lot of doctors say progesterone is too dangerous to add, what do you guys think?i dont usually answer posts where i have to look up the word in a dictionary lol but what the hell but i agree with blondie.

LibertyHarkness
05-10-2011, 01:06 AM
but on the other hand many doctors beleive as a secondary hormone treatment to the main estrogen the proestrogen helps with some added breast development ..

I think its a case of the 50/50 ... myself i take Prometrium ..

My regime is this :
8mg Progynova
200mg Spirotone
100mg Prometrium

I am finding at moment that i am gaining weight in good areas i need to ,, and that my breast/nipples are developing nicely.

I beleve that Dr Odea in LA does the injections which incorporate a Progestrogen as well.