PDA

View Full Version : i've been thinking....

FreddieGomez
05-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Even if a tranny isn't my type or is unattractive in general, i have no right judging them because it must take alot of courage determination to live the way they do....so i commend all trannies, even if you aint my type or not!:Bowdown:

Birgitta
05-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Even if a tranny isn't my type or is unattractive in general, i have no right judging them because it must take alot of courage determination to live the way they do....so i commend all trannies, even if you aint my type or not!:Bowdown:

Cool freddy, you are not so bad after all :)

Xxxx, birgitta

nonnonnon
05-07-2011, 01:38 AM
someone hacked his account :O

rockabilly
05-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Well , Learning is half the battle.

onmyknees
05-07-2011, 02:39 AM

Well...I believe in redemption Freddie, so maybe you've come to a new understanding....it's just the hundreds of posts before this one that make me wonder. I hope you're not saying this just to get back in Ambers good graces !!!!!!! LMAO

dderek123
05-07-2011, 03:02 AM
http://www.rollogrady.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/the_more_you_know.jpg
Nice post Freddie. Respect.

hippifried
05-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Uh oh... Freddie's thinking again. Better duck & cover.

Sorry Freddie, but I just can't pass up a straight line like that. I actually like the opening post. Very nice.