PDA

View Full Version : The forum moderators.......

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Any chance a PM of a moderator.....

thanks in advance :Bowdown:

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 08:18 PM
no body????

GrimFusion
05-04-2011, 08:25 PM
That's what this is for:

HungAngels - Contact Us (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sendmessage.php)

Try not to bother them with dumb stuff.

CORVETTEDUDE
05-04-2011, 09:30 PM
They're not out here lookin' for you...you must seek them out. If you had payed a little attention to the way the forum is set up...you would have found them.

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 09:38 PM
They're not out here lookin' for you...you must seek them out. If you had payed a little attention to the way the forum is set up...you would have found them.

I have tried the contact option down the bottom as i can read but no reply so i did the next thing which was to simply ask as on other forums i use the mods are actively posting and very easy to find. Being new to this site i am yet to see whats what just yet . So why the need for a smart arse reply why not just post a link with a thread where a mod has posted so i can then PM someone direct???????? :geek:

CORVETTEDUDE
05-04-2011, 09:42 PM
not being a smart ass, stating fact. All newbs are asked to search and familiarize themselves with the community before posting. I recommend you do that, which is tthe same thing a mod is going to say to you. Welcome aboard but, familiarize.

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM
not being a smart ass, stating fact. All newbs are asked to search and familiarize themselves with the community before posting. I recommend you do that, which is tthe same thing a mod is going to say to you. Welcome aboard but, familiarize.

im still recovering from the weekend so everything taking longer lol...

nice looking forum and surprised ive never heard of it before. Im after a mod as a prick has lied and put damaging stuff about a dear friend of mine on a thread which has annoyed her as well as me and want something done about it. Im sure if others were in my position they would want the same.

Cheers fella :Bowdown:

CORVETTEDUDE
05-04-2011, 09:59 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=406

Go to this link....This should get you to HollywoodBuckstrap, he is one of the mods. Good Luck

partlycloudy
05-04-2011, 10:04 PM

nice looking forum and surprised ive never heard of it before. Im after a mod as a prick has lied and put damaging stuff about a dear friend of mine on a thread which has annoyed her as well as me and want something done about it. Im sure if others were in my position they would want the same.

post the comment and the thread here.

:idea:

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=406

Go to this link....This should get you to HollywoodBuckstrap, he is one of the mods. Good Luck

Cant say thanks enough, was just looking through the members list..... but quite a few members lol.

Cheers for the patience :Bowdown:

saintsinner
05-04-2011, 10:31 PM
post the comment and the thread here.

:idea:

not one for doing my laundry in public and thread doesnt need to be brought back to life again. Simply was after a mod not attention seeking etc :ignore: cheers

lisaparadise
05-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Any chance a PM of a moderator.....

thanks in advance :Bowdown:how can i help you? lol

Norma
05-04-2011, 10:40 PM
how can i help you? lol

oh silly, lol.

:kiss:

flabbybody
05-04-2011, 11:36 PM

if a person requests that every reference to their screen name be deleted it becomes too time consuming and it's ignored. but if there's a specific thread that you and your friend find so disturbing, you can pm me the location.
PLEASE, don't make this a habit and try to have a thick skin about what goes on here. hope this helps. enjoy your stay

theone1982
05-04-2011, 11:38 PM
how can i help you? lol

Yeah, I'm upset that there are not enough nude photos of Lisa Paradise on this forum. Can you fix that?:praying::party::)

Quiet Reflections
05-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I'm upset that there are not enough nude photos of Lisa Paradise on this forum. Can you fix that?:praying::party::) that angers me and a friend and we would like to PM Lisa to fix that as well

LittleGuy
05-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Mods only respond to ladies on here.

LittleGuy
05-05-2011, 12:49 AM
how can i help you? lol

Wow welcome back :)

Birgitta
05-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Ey littleguy, heard a lot about you lol,
Care to introduce yourselfand explain why you are so loved here? Lol

robertlouis
05-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I'm upset that there are not enough nude photos of Lisa Paradise on this forum. Can you fix that?:praying::party::)

And Lisa's current avatar is gorgeous!

theone1982
05-05-2011, 07:08 AM
And Lisa's current avatar is gorgeous!

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

DL_NL
05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
You could to to the offending post and hit the 'report' button. But maybe starting a thread is simpler.

LittleGuy
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Ey littleguy, heard a lot about you lol,
Care to introduce yourselfand explain why you are so loved here? Lol

It's a secret.....

lisaparadise
05-05-2011, 10:40 PM
it's a secret.....hey whats up with you are you going through the change of life or what lol,now get back to being a prick before i add you too my friends list lol

lisaparadise
05-05-2011, 10:42 PM
yeah, i'm upset that there are not enough nude photos of lisa paradise on this forum. Can you fix that?:praying::party::)lol you guys are silly lol

theone1982
05-05-2011, 11:26 PM
lol you guys are silly lol

Awesome!:Bowdown: But one is never enough!:):dancing::Bowdown: