PDA

View Full Version : Alison Faraday RIP

Jericho
05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
More sad news.
Picked this up on another forum, but some may remember her from when she used to post here.

Apparently, she was involved in a road traffic accident riding her bike and never regained conciousness.
(No other info)

RIP Ali, condolences to your nearest and dearest.

tvkim
05-04-2011, 12:42 PM
I heard about this from her long term partner and close friend Karen when she emailed me the day after it happened.

I didn't want to post anything on here as I thought it might seem inappropriate.

My thoughts go out to Karen and all the families concerned.

RIP Alison

Mayrah
05-04-2011, 12:50 PM
RIP Alison :(

LibertyHarkness
05-04-2011, 01:04 PM
sad news I used to talk alot with alison on the phone when i first started transitioning ..she was always nice and supportive ...

RIP .
x

timxxx
05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Very sad news.

RIP Alison Faraday RIP

GroobySteven
05-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Very sad news.

Photo for those who want to place her.

RIP

GroobySteven
05-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Just checked ... died when her motorbike was involved in a collision with another vehicle on the 29th April.
:-(

Prospero
05-04-2011, 01:46 PM
sad news. RIP - nice lady

alyssaluxor
05-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Ohhh my! RIP

atomic1975
05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
thats very sad news, RIP

mikelpo
05-04-2011, 02:30 PM
RIP yet more sad news

robertlouis
05-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Very sad - condolences to you too Kim, as you obviously knew her.

BeardedOne
05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Dammit! :( She and I used to chat a lot when she was posting here. The subject was frequently cats. I'd been wondering what she was up to.

MrsKellyPierce
05-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Oh my I loved Allison gosh all these girls from Hungangels dying :( I guess it does happen in threes. Whose next?

Good bye beautiful! RIP - she was so smart!

Nikka
05-04-2011, 03:59 PM
OMG r.i.P. :(

Star Angel 86
05-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Alison Faraday (R.I.P.) I did become familiar with her from posting on the forums this is very sad news.

iamdrgonzo
05-04-2011, 06:08 PM
R.i.p.

BigDF
05-04-2011, 07:06 PM
RIP Alison, another angel on her way back to heaven.

partlycloudy
05-04-2011, 08:05 PM
r.i.p.

CORVETTEDUDE
05-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Damn....this is sad to hear. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

cassy_cassard
05-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Oh noo... that's the worst news in 2011 yet... we used to mail a few times when she was still active. I really can't believe it. Rest in Peace Alison.

Joe Blow
05-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Condolences to her family and friends. Very sad news.

Merkurie
05-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Very sad to hear.
She was one of my favorites.
Rest in Peace.

BBaggins06
05-05-2011, 05:41 AM
More very bad news. Rest in peace Alison and my condolences to all her family and friends.

rodinuk
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I travelled to Ipswich and placed some flowers today for Alison on behalf of everyone at HungAngels.

Prospero
05-05-2011, 07:05 PM
wow - Rod that is amazing of you. Did you know her personally?

MrsKellyPierce
05-05-2011, 07:07 PM
That's awesome of you Rod, thank you doll

Brandi Boots
05-05-2011, 07:20 PM
way to go Rod! above the HA call of duty.

tvkim
05-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Seems really bad that birchplace won't take her website down even tho Karen has asked them to.

GroobySteven
05-05-2011, 07:37 PM
I travelled to Ipswich and placed some flowers today for Alison on behalf of everyone at HungAngels.

Rod - that's great - props to you.
Thank you.

GroobySteven
05-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Seems really bad that birchplace won't take her website down even tho Karen has asked them to.

If they continue to refuse, ask Karen to email me and I may have some legal leverage I can use.

Prospero
05-05-2011, 07:55 PM
This happens a lot at Birchplace IMHO -- there are two different profiles for one London girls who died in january still up despite her friends asking for them to be removed.

tvkim
05-05-2011, 08:21 PM
If they continue to refuse, ask Karen to email me and I may have some legal leverage I can use.

They still have my old paysite running Steven, and Karen's too.

Even tho my web people asked the host "Reliable Hosting" to take my site down, which they did, the bloke who runs Birchplace simply issued a counter measure to put it back on. He gets no sign ups now, as it hasn't been updated for over 3 years. I think he keeps it running just to annoy me

As if!

I don't really see what we can do if he decides to keep them running

shiwarrior
05-05-2011, 08:27 PM
oh my god, sad news indeed
RIP Alison

GroobySteven
05-05-2011, 08:31 PM
They still have my old paysite running Steven, and Karen's too.

Even tho my web people asked the host "Reliable Hosting" to take my site down, which they did, the bloke who runs Birchplace simply issued a counter measure to put it back on. He gets no sign ups now, as it hasn't been updated for over 3 years. I think he keeps it running just to annoy me

As if!

I don't really see what we can do if he decides to keep them running
Can we continue this via email - admin@grooby.com - as I don't want to de-rail this thread. I have some ideas.

WendyWilliams
05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Rod very nice of you, thankyou.

I met Alison several years ago when I was in the UK for a DvD launch party at WayOut....Farrah invited her and she came and was so nice. RIP Alison

TSLoverUK999
05-05-2011, 09:00 PM
OMG completely disrespectful, he took David Burgess/Sonia's profile down immeadiately after her tragic death.

R.I.P. Alison x

runningdownthatdream
05-05-2011, 10:33 PM

Very decent thing to do. She had some insightful posts on here a few years ago.

joannajet
05-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Rest in peace Alison and thank you Rodin for your care and attention at a time when it most matters.

Joanna
xxx

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-06-2011, 04:33 AM
Alison and I used to chat on a regular basis. I'd planned on getting over to the UK to see her and hang out (career permitting) and I never got that chance.
She was a bright light regardless of our community. When you had a convo with Alison it was genuine, it wasn't boring or dull, she was intellectual and she actually listened to what you had to say. I remember the 1st time she called me and the time zone difference kicked in and we both laughed about me being half awake, she allowed me to see humor in some of the silliest shit.........

Alison you will be missed, you were a genuinely good person, I enjoyed the small bit of time I got to share with you.

-JWBL

Felicia Katt
05-06-2011, 08:29 AM
This is what I sent her privately years back, when we were both more active here

You have... my total admiration, for all the courage and humanity you aren't afraid to show. Others who post here more frequently are like helium, lighter than air, but ultimately inert, whereas you are hydrogen, still uplifting, but with way more energy and volatility. If you aren't pursuing something with your writing, which is the best on the board, by far (and very humbling to me, since I try to be the wordsmith here), you should be.

hugs

FK

how incredibly sad that such a clear voice is now silent, and such a bright light is now dimmed.

RIP Alison

FK

Prospero
05-06-2011, 09:46 AM
True Felicia. I looked back at some of Alison's postings which I'd not really seen at the time as i was a very passive participant here. She really spoke with crystal clarity and an easy articulacy. Clearly a lovely person.
To her friends and those close to her I again offer my condolences. A light snuffed out way too early in the order of things.

tsfarrah
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Yes I was told By her partner Karen when it happened but I didnt say anything out of respect, Alison was a lovely girl and I shall miss her

xxx

Bluejay
05-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Out of respect to Karen, Allison's partner we decided not to make the news public.Allison was a great sense of humour with a thirst for adventure.She is greatly missed and my thoughts are with Karen and her family.

SunshyneMonroe
05-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Very sad news.

Photo for those who want to place her.

RIP

Out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the pics u could use u pick this one.....class act sir.........smh

eggbert
05-06-2011, 10:53 PM
I hate to hear that anyone has died, but it's even more tragic when they're so young. Very sad.

zimm66
05-07-2011, 06:26 AM
incredibly sad, RIP

jenlee969
05-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Wow... RIP.

rick_932
05-08-2011, 03:49 AM
damn, very sad news. RIP

SammiValentine
05-15-2011, 01:24 AM
cant believe i didnt notice this sticky. never read stickys on any forum :O

just found out from alis partner. shocking and well dunno what to say really, so sad

thoughts and prayers for everyone close to her

:-(

karenclark
05-15-2011, 03:25 PM
First thank you all so much for these condolence messages, Alison would have been so proud and if she is looking down, overwhelmed by the love for her.

She was my life and part of my soul, that soul has been ripped away from me in an instant, luckily I have many friends who are helping me through this, it is not a good place to be at the moment.
My love for her will never die and I know we shall be together again one day.

She lived for the moment, never was there a dull day with her around, she was free spirit who loved attention and friendship and would do anything to please people. Her foot print lives on in any one who was fortunate enough to know her or meet her.

The celebration of her life was on Thursday 12th May, over 100 people were present at the crematorium, there were no hymns, just words from myself and her mother and all the music she loved. 'On the floor' by Jennifer Lopez blasting out was so cool, Alison would have loved it.

Thank you to the member who travelled to Ipswich and placed flowers on behalf of HA. Can I ask though that the moderators take down the picture of the crash site, as Alison under her real name was in stealth. I don't really want the local press getting hold of any connection that she was transsexual, this could happen if they do searches for pictures.

Rest in peace my beautiful angel until we are together again.

Karen

Prospero
05-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Moderators please take note of Karen's request.

SammiValentine
05-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Moderators please take note of Karen's request.

*bump*

SammiValentine
05-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the update re celebration etc karen,

i will see you soon
xx

BostonCuriousCouple
05-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Our thoughts are with Karen, we are lucky enough to have met Alison and Karen and are deeply saddened. Alison was a beautiful girl, one of those lovely people that you meet so rarely. We attened the remembrance ceremony and it was very moving, a true reminder of what a force of nature Alison was.

rodinuk
05-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Picture removed as requested.

karenclark
05-25-2011, 10:25 AM
I will print out all these condolence messages and pass them onto her mother. Thank you all again.
Attached a lovely pic of her.http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/scuderia44/alison001.jpg

Karen
x

babewonder
05-25-2011, 05:50 PM
my condolences

Jericho
05-25-2011, 06:48 PM
I will print out all these condolence messages and pass them onto her mother. Thank you all again.
Attached a lovely pic of her.

Karen
x

Karen/Colin, these are hard times.
Nothing i say will ease your hurt, but know that she loved you.
We should all be so lucky as to feel that.
My thoughts are with you. Jericho

tvkim
05-25-2011, 07:09 PM
First thank you all so much for these condolence messages, Alison would have been so proud and if she is looking down, overwhelmed by the love for her.

She was my life and part of my soul, that soul has been ripped away from me in an instant, luckily I have many friends who are helping me through this, it is not a good place to be at the moment.
My love for her will never die and I know we shall be together again one day.

She lived for the moment, never was there a dull day with her around, she was free spirit who loved attention and friendship and would do anything to please people. Her foot print lives on in any one who was fortunate enough to know her or meet her.

The celebration of her life was on Thursday 12th May, over 100 people were present at the crematorium, there were no hymns, just words from myself and her mother and all the music she loved. 'On the floor' by Jennifer Lopez blasting out was so cool, Alison would have loved it.

Thank you to the member who travelled to Ipswich and placed flowers on behalf of HA. Can I ask though that the moderators take down the picture of the crash site, as Alison under her real name was in stealth. I don't really want the local press getting hold of any connection that she was transsexual, this could happen if they do searches for pictures.

Rest in peace my beautiful angel until we are together again.

Karen

Don't forget I'm here for you Karen. We go back a long time. You only have to email me if you need to chat xxxxx

Prospero
05-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Horribly sad. I already posted a condolence note. Now I have just seen her picture posted by Karen. What a luminously beautiful woman she was.