PDA

View Full Version : Saw Perfection on 6th Ave in NYC today

pitttslover
05-04-2011, 04:43 AM
So I was riding my bike down 21st street today and I see this amazing woman across the street, not going to lie the first thing that caught my eye were the most beautiful set of breasts I've seen. As I start rolling across the intersection I am overtaken when I realize it is THE Jennifer Paris...almost fell off of my bike.

Wish I could have stopped and chatted.

Nonetheless, it was amazing to finally witness her in person, she is sexier than any picture I have seen.

Hopefully sometime I will get to see her again.

TsJennifer
03-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I just saw this posting! So cute. Thank you! You should have said Hi!

mac.B
03-10-2012, 10:01 AM
If this b.... is so hot why all the photoshop then? And y is she inside on a friday? I'm just asking...

JenniferParisHusband
03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I've seen her up close. There's not a lot of photoshopping going on. She is just that hot! Inside on a friday, perhaps she's tired? It was 2 am when she posted.

mac.B
03-10-2012, 10:33 AM
I've seen her up close. There's not a lot of photoshopping going on. She is just that hot! Inside on a friday, perhaps she's tired? It was 2 am when she posted.

r u really a fan? or are u her? I wonder yo in this tranny ish...

JenniferParisHusband
03-10-2012, 10:39 AM
No, I'm just a fan. Trust me, she has a lot of them here, and for good reason.

dezz
03-10-2012, 10:52 AM

i'm not from the future, but i can tell you your current line of thought will only lead to negativity lol

TsJennifer
03-10-2012, 12:00 PM
If this b.... is so hot why all the photoshop then? And y is she inside on a friday? I'm just asking...

Hot or beauty is subjective. If you feel I looked photoshopped thank you! I take that as a compliment. If you had met me you would know I look just like my photos if not better. You can see live Un "Photoshopped" videos of me on my website.

http://JenniferParis.net/gallery/index.pl?join=1

Why am I inside on a Friday night? lol, why not?

Lol. I have better things to do than make fake screen names to compliment my self. Also the MODS on the site can see when someone has multiple screen names and delete them! Where is all this negativity coming from Mac B?

No, I'm just a fan. Trust me, she has a lot of them here, and for good reason.

Thanks for your continued support babe!

i'm not from the future, but i can tell you your current line of thought will only lead to negativity lol

No need for negativity!

CaptainPlanet
03-10-2012, 01:27 PM

Sound like a hater.

Seen her all over NYC, Definitely a 10 on anyones book.

hair1234
03-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Jennifer is the best!!

NewAgain
03-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Not to sure why but this post and respond from Jennifer was amazing!!! I feel star struck from just reading the story!! Great way to start off my Saturday!

onmyknees
03-10-2012, 03:40 PM

I think there's an abundance of photos around of her taken by others ( like at various awards) that aren't photo shopped. I've seen casual pics of her in her apartment as well. I actually thought the first time I saw a picture of her it was fake, or created....my thought was that nobody could be that beautiful, or that pleasing to my palette....and I'm suspicious by nature anyway.

The fact is....she is that beautiful, and she seems pretty cool, and couldn't we use more of both those attributes? lol

Richctdude
03-10-2012, 05:32 PM
your a lucky man!!

jamesedwards
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
You should of said hi to her, I did to Jewels in NY when I saw her and ohhhhhhh boy she has a big fat ass and she is tall so we hooked up and the fucking is out of this world!!!! she is so nasty I love that TGirl woman. :dancing:

So I was riding my bike down 21st street today and I see this amazing woman across the street, not going to lie the first thing that caught my eye were the most beautiful set of breasts I've seen. As I start rolling across the intersection I am overtaken when I realize it is THE Jennifer Paris...almost fell off of my bike.

Wish I could have stopped and chatted.

Nonetheless, it was amazing to finally witness her in person, she is sexier than any picture I have seen.

Hopefully sometime I will get to see her again.

jamesedwards
03-10-2012, 09:16 PM
DAmmmmmmmm Jenn the nipples on you are BEAST!!!! I would love to suck those, those babies are really nice, dammmmmmmmm:Bowdown:

Hot or beauty is subjective. If you feel I looked photoshopped thank you! I take that as a compliment. If you had met me you would know I look just like my photos if not better. You can see live Un "Photoshopped" videos of me on my website.

Lol. I have better things to do than make fake screen names to compliment my self. Also the MODS on the site can see when someone has multiple screen names and delete them! Where is all this negativity coming from Mac B?

No need for negativity!

mac.B
03-10-2012, 09:35 PM

No need for negativity!

No negativity at all.

hwbs
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
I saw her last week...pretty damn hot in my book...no photoshop needed lol