PDA

View Full Version : Closure.........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Things that will NOT happen even though many of us have closure since Bin Laden's been killed.....

1. The Patriot Act being killed.
2. Gas prices going down.
3. Troops coming home from Afghanistan.
4. George Bush Jr. finally getting a break............lol
and
5. Allanah Starr finally being allowed to come back into the states because with Bin Laden being dead her tits are no longer deemed weapons of mass destruction....

;)

robertlouis
05-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Things that will NOT happen even though many of us have closure since Bin Laden's been killed.....

1. The Patriot Act being killed.
2. Gas prices going down.
3. Troops coming home from Afghanistan.
4. George Bush Jr. finally getting a break............lol
and
5. Allanah Starr finally being allowed to come back into the states because with Bin Laden being dead her tits are no longer deemed weapons of mass destruction....

;)

LOL - poor Allanah. Or is she in fact Al Lanah?? We should be told.....

You forgot to add 100 yard security queues every time you get on a plane, and for us here in the UK, armed police at any potential terrorist site. That still freaks me out.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-02-2011, 07:03 AM
LOL - poor Allanah. Or is she in fact Al Lanah?? We should be told.....

You forgot to add 100 yard security queues every time you get on a plane, and for us here in the UK, armed police at any potential terrorist site. That still freaks me out.

you are so right, although I have to be honest, I think the Xray machine is fucking cool at airports, I just wanna see a chick with tons of silicone go through one............. might cause the machine to shutdown from an overload