PDA

View Full Version : Cock size and the most beautiful cocks!

mo
06-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Who do you think has the nicest cock. I think Sierra, Pamela Fontini & Gissele have the most beautiful cocks!

Which Shemale has the biggest cock and how can I make my cock bigger?

If anyone has any pics of Joyce from shemaleyum, can you please post them on this site or e-mail them to me please at johnbarnes@lfcrule.com

Trekmeister66
06-04-2002, 02:19 PM
Lots of factors to judge cocks on. Length does it for some guys. Thickness for others. And then there's cut or uncut. I'm sure there are other factors that others can add to this list with little effort.

06-22-2002, 12:54 AM
To the best of my knowledge Suzanna Holmes has the biggest cock out there. At 12+ inches it's hard for any other girl to come close to her length.

OutlawKind
06-27-2002, 06:49 AM
This is like trying to pick the best rock n' roll song but ... in the cut category I'll have to go with Paige from Bob's T-girls; she's not only big but beautifully proportioned as well--a veritable work of art resides between her thighs.
And in the uncut category: well, lately I've been drooling over the whole package presented by Gia from San Francisco in Yum's gallery #54. She's gorgeous head to toe with a beautiful uncut cock which the photos prove is fully functional. Anybody out there know anything about her?

Trekmeister66
06-29-2002, 04:38 AM
Lisa Kage is about the best overall I've ever met. A nice, thick 10". Going to try China from Eros. She claims 11". Most unusual was Nia, also from Eros. Also very thick and quite long, but curved to the right. Agree that Suzanna is about the biggest overall.

Trekmeister66
07-07-2002, 05:03 PM
Forget China from Eros. Bogus claims on length and being cut. Would have to measure twice to get 11"

phungu2
09-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Lisa Kage is about the best overall I've ever met. A nice, thick 10". Going to try China from Eros. She claims 11". Most unusual was Nia, also from Eros. Also very thick and quite long, but curved to the right. Agree that Suzanna is about the biggest overall.

anyone have any pictures of Nia showing her package? she claims 11.5 inches (shes on eros as visiting nyc sept 13-15 04)- she has a 305 area code on phone #.