PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone's Saturday

MrsKellyPierce
05-01-2011, 06:04 AM
???

Mine has been lazy and enjoying the windy weather.

theone1982
05-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Great! I'm watching Rocky III on T.V. right now! Pure '80s coolness!:) Awesome new avatar Kelly!:Bowdown: Mystique!:Bowdown::dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
05-01-2011, 06:08 AM
Great! I'm watching Rocky III on T.V. right now! Pure '80s coolness!:) Awesome new avatar Kelly!:Bowdown: Mystique!:Bowdown::dancing:
Rocky Balboa! hee hee

Hubby and I are laying in bed watching a movie too the new Narnia

Oh yeah a fan did that for me :) glad you like?

Mystique and Storm are two of my favorite Xmen :)

theone1982
05-01-2011, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=KellyShore;926711

Oh yeah a fan did that for me :) glad you like?

Mystique and Storm are two of my favorite Xmen :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks really cool, they did a good job!

MrsKellyPierce
05-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Yeah, it looks really cool, they did a good job!
Are you drinking anything?

robertlouis
05-01-2011, 06:20 AM
It's rolling into Sunday morning here in the UK after another glorious spring day. It's that time of year that makes living rurally worthwhile - blossom , birdsong, greenery.

Had a great indian meal and a few beers with friends last night, all in all a damn fine day.

Add in the fact that my football team back in Scotland gained promotion into the top flight of soccer up there and that made it perfect.

Forecast is the same again for Sunday and Monday.

Must be really cold in the windy city to turn you that shade of blue, Kelly!

GrimFusion
05-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Just got out of work for the night. I had a co-worker drive me home; otherwise I would have had to crash out right away. Working an early shift tomorrow, so I don't have a ton of "me" time, but trying to make the best out of it that I can.

theone1982
05-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Are you drinking anything?

Ha! Always! It makes the days go faster!:) I think it looks cool! But, I am more of a Batman fan than an X-Men fan!:)

bulldog
05-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Doin good, gonna go see Fast Five tomorrow, so excited for that, been a fan ever since the first one, mostly for the cars, but the acting and graphics arent bad either.

theone1982
05-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Doin good, gonna go see Fast Five tomorrow, so excited for that, been a fan ever since the first one, mostly for the cars, but the acting and graphics arent bad either.

And it has The Rock in it!:Bowdown:

dderek123
05-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Mine has been great (but it's 1:32 pm on a Sunday here). I woke up with the girlfriend and we had a great round of sex. After that she hopped out of bed and cooked me an omlette. Now I'm watching UFC 129 while she takes a nap. Later I'll meet up with a few friends of mine and we'll get drunk.

bulldog
05-01-2011, 10:37 AM
And it has The Rock in it!:Bowdown:

He apparently went and gained 30 pounds of muscle for the role :O

He was losing weight to be a more *family friendly* actor, so he needed to gain it back because he said he wanted to look more bad ass for the role

Apparently The Rock and Vin Diesel have a hell of a fight scene it in....sweet!

sern62
05-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Yeah I cant wait to see F+F5.. looks awesome, the rock looks good bulked up like that! Couldnt stand him making those lame kids movies.... Bout time he came back to action, was good in Faster aswell....

Im bored lol.. cant wait for Miami vs Boston tomorrow!!!!!!!!