PDA

View Full Version : The Circle Was Broken Years Ago

Dino Velvet
04-29-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm a pretty handy guy and do a lot of my own repairs. But, there is one thing I won't touch, electrical work. Had this guy come over today for a look-see to check out what I need done. I see his van pull up but stop before he got into my driveway.

He gets out and yells for me to come outside. He says the house is evil and points at the driveway floor. I explained that he was looking at a Masonic Star, a five pointed star with 2 circles wrapped around it(outer circle holds evil spirits at bay). He pointed and responded, "Then why is there a crack there... and there too?" I replied, "The circle was broken years ago. Who do you think broke it?" He didn't like my answer so much that he crossed himself, jumped back in his van, and took off.

Anybody got a name and number of a good electrician that isn't afraid of evil spirits?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HwtMe8z1qpk/TVdxIAd5nUI/AAAAAAAAJNA/85_DuxtmbSc/s1600/feb5-6%2Bhome%2B4cems%2B052.JPG

robertlouis
04-29-2011, 06:01 AM
[quote=Dino Velvet;925460]I'm a pretty handy guy and do a lot of my own repairs. But, there is one thing I won't touch, electrical work. Had this guy come over today for a look-see to check out what I need done. I see his van pull up but stop before he got into my driveway.

He gets out and yells for me to come outside. He says the house is evil and points at the driveway floor. I explained that he was looking at a Masonic Star, a five pointed star with 2 circles wrapped around it(outer circle holds evil spirits at bay). He pointed and responded, "Then why is there a crack there... and there too?" I replied, "The circle was broken years ago. Who do you think broke it?" He didn't like my answer so much that he crossed himself, jumped back in his van, and took off.

Anybody got a name and number of a good electrician that isn't afraid of evil spirits?

Sure Dino. Here's one.

omack
04-29-2011, 06:18 AM
who put it there?

Dino Velvet
04-29-2011, 07:22 AM
who put it there?

The house is over 80 years old. It was put there when it was built.

The star in the picture is not the star that I have. I took it off a tombstone. My driveway is red and the star is in the middle.

robertlouis
04-29-2011, 07:26 AM
The house is over 80 years old. It was put there when it was built.

The star in the picture is not the star that I have. I took it off a tombstone. My driveway is red and the star is in the middle.

If you park your car there I'd check the brakes carefully every morning....

Dino Velvet
04-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Hey Robert, that Necromancer character didn't check out on Angie's List (http://www.angieslist.com/). One guy said he noticed his gold watch was missing two hours after the job was completed.

robertlouis
04-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Hey Robert, that Necromancer character didn't check out on Angie's List (http://www.angieslist.com/). One guy said he noticed his gold watch was missing two hours after the job was completed.

Apparently he passed it on to this guy, sorry.

Prospero
04-29-2011, 09:35 AM
This is very funny - even more so if it were actually meant seriously.

AlwaysAda
04-29-2011, 09:41 AM
how creepy.. I woulda been outta there too. lol

Brandi Boots
04-29-2011, 04:30 PM
isnt it a big no-no to break the circle?

Deimos
04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
speaking as a pagan, cracks in the ground don't count.

maaarc
04-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Dino, are you a member of the infernal legions or something???

robertlouis
04-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Dino, are you a member of the infernal legions or something???

Listen folks, you might think some of his pics have been creepy, but this is Dino in all his sordid glory.

maaarc
04-30-2011, 06:40 AM
so which one is Dino? I always thought most satanists/luciferians/thelemites/93 rd degree masons ect... looked like this guy.