PDA

View Full Version : such a beauty

shemales-yumyum
12-19-2005, 07:09 AM
anyone know who this is or have more pics of her. she's smokin'!

Legend
12-19-2005, 07:13 AM
That is your definition of beauty?

GroobySteven
12-19-2005, 07:45 AM
That is your definition of beauty?

Legend be a good boy and be quiet.
We know how upset you get if someone questions your beliefs - let this guy have his.
seanchai

BlackAdder
12-19-2005, 07:51 AM
Only smokin to that dude Seanchai, unless your a faceless cock-bandit lol...

GroobySteven
12-19-2005, 08:00 AM
That's cool - let him have his thing and be able to ask questions about her without people having to jump on it.
Everyone has different tastes. I fail to see why people need to jump on every posting unless it's their own insecurities?
seanchai

BlackAdder
12-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Ehh..I dont see every posting getting jumped on, but why not call a spade a spade. Dont say it is, when it isnt or not expect people to weigh in on public forum when you post.

GroobySteven
12-19-2005, 08:12 AM
So exactly what does your opinion add to this guys posting when all he's asking is for more information on this specific model? Nothing whatsover - you have your type and he has his, she's not smoking to you but maybe your type isn't his. Get past it and stop being so self-important/impotent.

I've stated this mutliple times in this forum - why do you need to knock someone's type of model down - or the model themselves just because they're not in your high standard?
seanchai

BlackAdder
12-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Its not whether shes my type or not...Its someone posting a comment about something on a public forum....Expect people to comment on it, one way or another. Thats it.

When I post something I fully expect to either be ignored, bashed or agreed with. My gamble for posting, /shrug..doesnt effect me in the least in any meaningful way, because as we all know...This is the Internet:)>

GroobySteven
12-19-2005, 08:28 AM
He's requested further information on that specific individual - what's the point of adding something just to make an argument? What are you adding to this board by doing that? This is why it just turns into an argumantative board with people pissing on each other.
Why do you need to expect negative comments? Why can't you just expect comments that are relevant to your question?

Too many narcistic bitches and people insecure about their sexuality on this board in general.
If you do feel the need to comment why can't it be - "Man she ain't smoking in my opinion, but this girl is smoking" and at least come back with something other than just an attack.

Blackadder - do you bottom with tgirls?
seanchai

Legend
12-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Seanchai,true everybody has there own definition of beauty but shouldnt i be able to express my opinion,isn't forums based on opinions? I was really not trying to sound like a jerk man i was simply asking the guy what is he definition of beauty compare to the girls on here or any other site.

You should be able to understand the opinions of beauty im sure u have to jugde it on a regular basis and you might have to say something to a model that she or anybody else might not agree with.

Texass_Guy
12-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Her name is Brandy Butler.

Website
http://www.naughtyt-girls.com/home.htm

Shemale Strokers Sample
http://www.justshemalevideos.com/shemalestrokers/280605898/i/

She use to live in Dallas but travels now.

MacShreach
12-19-2005, 12:44 PM

Blackadder - do you bottom with tgirls?
seanchai :shock: :shock:

Anyway, she's not really my type but she sure isn't the worst-looking dame I've seen on this board, not by a very long way. That stroking vid is pretty hot BTW.

shemales-yumyum
12-21-2005, 05:26 AM
thank you for the info texas. and thank you for the defense seanchai. my tastes and interests for arousal differ from most, i dont deny. my definition of beauty may be different than others. but then again i guess i was also raised a little different also. to those who bash, i was always taught that if u dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. it really bothers me to see such negative, nasty, down right cruel comments made about different ladies on this site. lets not forget that the pictures on this site are of real people, who im sure also have the misfortune of reading such cruelty as well. i have read that it takes 5 positive comments to undo the damage of one negative. a person's psyche is extremely fragile at times. especially when they're at they're most vulnerable, such as posing nude for others to admire (not critisize to the point of abuse). to ALL of you lovely ladies out there, thank you for doing what you do and giving us a means to have this site.
-mark