04-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Anybody watch this?

complete load of idiots but its funny haha

robertlouis
04-27-2011, 04:14 AM
No relation to Kelly then.

Helvis2012
04-27-2011, 04:28 AM
The Gotti reality show was better. Talking monkeys.

GrimFusion
04-27-2011, 05:26 AM
I can't stand Jersey Shore. I've caught a few episodes and they've just worked to annoy me. What's worse is seeing all these moronic bitches in Oregon bumping their hair and spray-tanning just to look like a damn cast member. Apparently, there's a lot of that going on in California, and what happens in Cali eventually happens up here.

The only thing that gets on my nerves worse are Portland born-and-raised idiots who adopt country accents because they listen to country music. This isn't the damn country. Take the lazy-ass southern drawl somewhere where it might be appreciated (more like get their ass beat by real southerners who can tell they're faking to fit in).

theone1982
04-27-2011, 05:40 AM
I can't stand Jersey Shore. I've caught a few episodes and they've just worked to annoy me. What's worse is seeing all these moronic bitches in Oregon bumping their hair and spray-tanning just to look like a damn cast member. Apparently, there's a lot of that going on in California, and what happens in Cali eventually happens up here.

The only thing that gets on my nerves worse are Portland born-and-raised idiots who adopt country accents because they listen to country music. This isn't the damn country. Take the lazy-ass southern drawl somewhere where it might be appreciated (more like get their ass beat by real southerners who can tell they're faking to fit in).

Ha! Exactly! You should see the fake-shitkickers down here in southern Oregon. You'd think we were far below the Mason-Dixon line or something. And I would rather re-uncircumsize myself and then re-circumsize myself than watch Jersey Shore.