PS. Some candids of me in Paris...fun with the iphone during the shoot

J'tembrasse....

SpoogeMonkey
04-25-2011, 09:29 PM
You are fucking gorgeous...

just thought I'd mention that.

Bobby Domino
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
you're a sweetheart!!! I've been to couple of your parties but we never had a chance to meet. Keep it up, doll!!! (je vois que tu parles francias. Exceptionelle!!!)
XOXO -Bobby

hippifried
04-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I are fine. You look good, as always. Seem in a good mood too. Europe agreeing with you?

stillies77
04-25-2011, 09:42 PM
You are amazing Allanah...Miss you in the States!

Deepdarkfucker
04-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Still beautiful as ever...

AllanahStarrNYC
04-25-2011, 09:51 PM
You are fucking gorgeous..
just thought I'd mention that.

Thank you very much, I like fucking and gorgeous in the same sentence :)

you're a sweetheart!!! I've been to couple of your parties but we never had a chance to meet. Keep it up, doll!!! (je vois que tu parles francias. Exceptionelle!!!)
XOXO -Bobby

Un peu, maintenant j'habite a Paris, mais j'ecris tres mal!!! :)
But it is getting better all the time :)
Sorry you missed me at the parties, and hopefully we will meet in the states soon!

Bisous!

I are fine. You look good, as always. Seem in a good mood too. Europe agreeing with you?

Yes I am very good thanks. Don't come on often as I am always doing something or the other but it is nice to check in once in a while. Kisses

You are amazing Allanah...Miss you in the States!

I miss you guys too! XX

Still beautiful as ever...

Not bad for an old broad! LOL :)

stillies77
04-25-2011, 09:59 PM
You're the bestest...here you inspired me to take some random shots with my Droid...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/stillies77/MeSunglasses.jpg

Nikka
04-25-2011, 10:00 PM
hey I was in Paris I miss u at Escualita Allanah :(

AllanahStarrNYC
04-25-2011, 10:04 PM
hey I was in Paris I miss u at Escualita Allanah :(

Oh that sucks! I have not been in a while because I have been traveling a lot outside of France and have been gone on Sundays. Next time you come send me an email @ AllanahStarrNYC@aol.com and if I am in town we will meet up.

Would be nice to see you again.

Un beso y espero que todo este bien :).

traLika
04-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Lovely pics!

south ov da border
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
You're the best Allanah, have fun in Paris...

bulldog
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Miss you around here Allanah hun, one of these days Ill hopefully have some vacation time just so I can say I at least saw you in person :P

"Rester sexy superbe"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2011, 11:48 PM
how are you?

Ps. Some candids of me in paris...fun with the iphone during the shoot

j'tembrasse....

fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:01 AM
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monsieur Bo.....................

LittleGuy
04-26-2011, 01:03 AM
You're the bestest...here you inspired me to take some random shots with my Droid...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/stillies77/MeSunglasses.jpg

She don't care bro lol

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Lovely pics!

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You're the best Allanah, have fun in Paris...

Humbled. I shall! Xx

Miss you around here Allanah hun, one of these days Ill hopefully have some vacation time just so I can say I at least saw you in person :P

"Rester sexy superbe"

Merci a vous. C'est tres gentil.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:07 AM
She don't care bro lol

Not true darling, he has been a long time supporter of mine and we met in Philly once and had a lovely time and (he) is and has always been kind to me. And I never forget kindness.

XX

Birgitta
04-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Not true darling, he has been a long time supporter of me and we met in Philly once and had a lovely time and is and has always been kind to me. And I never forget kindness.

XX

aaaand he has the guts to post his picture :)

Anubis1779
04-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Nice pics Allanah, good to see you back here

stillies77
04-26-2011, 01:13 AM
Not true darling, he has been a long time supporter of mine and we met in Philly once and had a lovely time and (he) is and has always been kind to me. And I never forget kindness.

XX

This made my day.

Love this chick.

hahaha.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Nice pics Allanah, good to see you back here

You guys are always so nice to me when I return here I always feel like Dolly!
LOL

YouTube - Barbra Streisand - Hello, Dolly! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akGziOmgEvs&feature=related)

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 01:17 AM
I went to paris for the first time by accident, cos I forgot to get off the train in Brussels. True story.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:20 AM
LOL-that can happen.
Where you on the Thalys or Eurostar?

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 01:23 AM
I was coming back from Cologne on a direct train to get back on the eurostar ... there was two stops in Brussels on the way... only one on the way back... next stop paris... ROFL!! :(

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Ha! That's funny but I can see it happen. The trains, although very good in Europe, can be tricky sometimes- but Eurostar Paris-London is 2.5 hours then what 2 or 3 hours to Liverpool if I remember correctly from London?

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Yes its much better to fly to london if possible from here ;-) .. train is about 2 hours nowadays.. maybe a touch under.. if you get the fastest one :D

I think the slower one can take 3 hours...!! I try to avoid getting the train... eugh hate them ... i was much younger in those days, the only reason we got the train is one friend had a flying phobia....!!!! The things you do... ;-)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Monsieur Bo.....................

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

lasvegaslex
04-26-2011, 01:59 AM
outrageous as usual! what a beauty!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Yes its much better to fly to london if possible from here ;-) .. train is about 2 hours nowadays.. maybe a touch under.. if you get the fastest one :D

I think the slower one can take 3 hours...!! I try to avoid getting the train... eugh hate them ... i was much younger in those days, the only reason we got the train is one friend had a flying phobia....!!!! The things you do... ;-)

I am the opposite , I HATE airports so I take a train whenever possible!

outrageous as usual! what a beauty!

Viva Las Vegas! ;)

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 08:32 PM
I am the opposite , I HATE airports so I take a train whenever possible!

Viva Las Vegas! ;)

hahahah ... oooo british trains. eughhhh xx maybe I will bump into you next time your in UK ! ;-) x

AllanahStarrNYC
04-26-2011, 08:43 PM
hahahah ... oooo british trains. eughhhh xx maybe I will bump into you next time your in UK ! ;-) x

Oh for sure!
I have been to Manchester many times- I was supposed to go to Liverpool on my last trip but I got really bad food poisening and had to go back to London so I did not make it.

But sure next time I am around say hello :).

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 08:54 PM
heh ok i am not far from manchester also ;-)

hwbs
04-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Looking good my friend =)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Looking good my friend =)

Merci mon pickleeees!

archie8132
04-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Allanah, tu deviens de plus en plus belle. J'aimerais bien te voir un jour. Que faits tu a Paris?

northshoreman52
04-27-2011, 12:27 AM
food poisoning in the UK? shocking! surprising? no!

carl essex
04-27-2011, 12:56 AM
food poisoning in the UK? shocking! surprising? no!

knob

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2011, 01:09 AM
I have had it twice in my life once in NYC and once in Manchester, and it was awful.
But really I've spent so much time in the UK to know that the food in London is exceptionally good, and in other areas as well.

AND I DO MISS THOSE ENGLISH BREAKFASTS!!!

SammiValentine
04-27-2011, 01:16 AM
ive had it in UK, but only from dodgy foreign kebab houses or chinese takeaways and stuff :-)

Really will learn one day... ;-) Ever had it off a good old fry up? (well prefer grill ups now tbh) or a sunday roast, bangers and mash, a big pot of scouse ?? mmmmm never !!! :D

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2011, 01:18 AM
Oh I do miss those Sunday roasts!
And I discovered clotted cream and scones last summer lol.
Seperate BLAH, but together MAGIC happens.

SammiValentine
04-27-2011, 01:23 AM
i just had a mug of early grey tea and a scone - proper posh me ha ha ha !! no clotted cream tho..:(

SammiValentine
04-27-2011, 01:26 AM
speaking of scones a fantastic insult over here, without being to rude, is to call someone a sconehead. try it the next time your here!!! fun for all the family.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Oh I did not know that one. But I learn new words/phrases every time I am over. The last time I learned knicked and on the pull!!! Two handy terms.

SammiValentine
04-27-2011, 01:33 AM
hahaha oohh which meaning of knicked ...as in stolen or knicked as in arrested?:)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Arrested! I learned it watching the UK version of cops! But then I learned it meant stealing too from a special on Shoplifters lol.

dderek123
04-27-2011, 03:45 AM
You look great Allanah!

dduptown
04-27-2011, 09:15 AM
Paris is treating you well it looks like. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-28-2011, 01:59 AM
You look great Allanah!

Kiss, Kiss :)

Paris is treating you well it looks like. :)

I recommend it for everyone!! :)

EyeCumInPiece
04-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Allanah, you are like fine wine.....only getting better with age =)

raquel1
04-28-2011, 03:28 AM
you look amazeing allanah love your new look ,i am your biggest fan i love you so much ,

dduptown
04-28-2011, 04:20 AM
I have been there.... where are you staying in the city?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Allanah, you are like fine wine.....only getting better with age =)

I wonder if I would be a white or red :)

you look amazeing allanah love your new look ,i am your biggest fan i love you so much ,

You are ALWAYS too good to me!

I have been there.... where are you staying in the city?

Great. I am in the 7th-near the Eiffel Tower.

logit
04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Allanah what a beauty!!!!!!!!

sern62
04-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Wow Allanah!!!! Looking hot:)
I love the way your curves fill out that dress, so sexy!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Wow Allanah!!!! Looking hot:)
I love the way your curves fill out that dress, so sexy!!!!

Don't thank me, thank Herve Leger for making those dresses for women with my figure, pushes and sucks in in all the right places!

Thanks nonetheless, I posted this pic as well already, but I love it so much I had to do an encore!

juliana_dominguez
04-28-2011, 07:50 PM
looking good mama, loving the Herve Leger dress and the hair.

Clone 0101
04-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Looking good Allanah! LOVE LOVE LOVE those McQueen leggings!!!! The hair is looking good too!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you so much ladies :).

I think this cut. length, and style suits me best currently- I am very pleased and glad you girls like it.

@ Clone- girl I bought two pairs when they first came out cause I was in dreadful fear they would be fragile and I lovvvvvvvvvvved them so much, but they are very well made and double knitted, so they are great. I got the Celtic ones too and I need to get the Koy ones these season but the snake ones (these) are still my fave!!!!! I have really only worn them three times- once to club, for the Bob Sinclar shoot, and for this shoot-so hopefully they will be with me for a longgggg time :).

jld1
04-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Allanah, I need you to smother me with those tits. :B

EyeCumInPiece
04-28-2011, 11:21 PM
i work downtown/wall street area n would see you strolling by from time to time...always breaking necks!!! Its been awhile though. Glad to see you are enjoying your travels.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Allanah, I need you to smother me with those tits. :B

I don't want to be guilty of smothering! :)

i work downtown/wall street area n would see you strolling by from time to time...always breaking necks!!! Its been awhile though. Glad to see you are enjoying your travels.

Ha, next time you see me walking somewhere say HI, even if you have a broken neck :)

Castor_Troy05
04-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Always great to see these sadly rare glimpses of you. I'm glad Europe is treating you well, you look amazing as always.

Hopefully next time I'm back in the UK I may catch you at a party

bubbski
04-29-2011, 07:43 AM
Oye mi amor, no me habia dado cuenta que te mudaste a Paris....que celos, it's a long way from Miami. Me parece que te hace bien, y te ves espectacular.

Nosotros, los gringos, we miss you! Que te vaya de lo mejor, y no te olvides de tus "amies" on this side of the pond.

Au revoir!

robertlouis
04-29-2011, 07:49 AM
I wonder if I would be a white or red :)

Cherie, you have become a glorious champagne, blanc des noirs, bien sur.

Bisous x

sern62
04-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Any chance that you are travelling to australia Allanah?:)

Castor_Troy05
04-29-2011, 01:52 PM

I've been asking her that one for years, almost put me off migrating

FruitTree
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Looking lovely as ever Allanah, you've got to visit Scotland xx

AllanahStarrNYC
04-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Always great to see these sadly rare glimpses of you. I'm glad Europe is treating you well, you look amazing as always.

Hopefully next time I'm back in the UK I may catch you at a party

Always nice to hear from you :). Hope you are well.

Oye mi amor, no me habia dado cuenta que te mudaste a Paris....que celos, it's a long way from Miami. Me parece que te hace bien, y te ves espectacular.

Nosotros, los gringos, we miss you! Que te vaya de lo mejor, y no te olvides de tus "amies" on this side of the pond.

Au revoir!

Muchas gracias. Un beso.

Cherie, you have become a glorious champagne, blanc des noirs, bien sur.

Bisous x

HaHa!

Working on it!

Looking lovely as ever Allanah, you've got to visit Scotland xx

Been four or five times, LOVED it will return again!

Clone 0101
04-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Thank you so much ladies :).

I think this cut. length, and style suits me best currently- I am very pleased and glad you girls like it.

@ Clone- girl I bought two pairs when they first came out cause I was in dreadful fear they would be fragile and I lovvvvvvvvvvved them so much, but they are very well made and double knitted, so they are great. I got the Celtic ones too and I need to get the Koy ones these season but the snake ones (these) are still my fave!!!!! I have really only worn them three times- once to club, for the Bob Sinclar shoot, and for this shoot-so hopefully they will be with me for a longgggg time :).

I absolutely adore them! I only wish I wasnt so thick so I could wear them LOL