PDA

View Full Version : Paying for Mistakes

stillies77
04-25-2011, 01:42 AM
Deleted

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2011, 01:44 AM
Well stated Stillz............

as usual you always prove to be a class act...........

me personally? FUCK YOU WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k I know she'll call me to cuss me out shortly
;)

BellaBellucci
04-25-2011, 01:57 AM
[NOTE: The OP was an apology for prior indiscretions toward a member of our community.]

I think this should be a trend. I noticed there were 145 posts and over 13,000 views on the Bridget thread and realized there's something to that. Maybe if more people said some of those lovely things they said in that thread to Bridget before she passed, things might have been different. Things get really nasty around here, and very personal for apparently no reason, and it's not helping anyone.

I'd like to take this opportunity to again apologize to those who have been caught in the friendly fire of my many wars to encourage change in the industry. I'm sorry, but it's in my nature to prioritize what I think is best for the greatest number of people over any individual. Hopefully none of it will have been in vain and all will be forgiven someday as there is not one member of this board toward whom I have personal animosity, not even Seanchai or Buddy. Always remember that. xoxo

~BB~

stillies77
04-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Thats basically what I was going for...I think the person it was about didnt want our personal business aired out so basically I deleted it but yeah.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2011, 02:02 AM
I'd tell you I'd like to apologize to Allanah but we've already made up and hugged and all that crap so...........

Let's not make this one sided there's a PLETHORA of transgendered women on here that have said some very FUCKED UP things to posters who have yet to openly apologize, and that needs to happen also. I will give props to Kelly Shore, she did this years back and I respect that.

Willie Escalade
04-25-2011, 02:03 AM
I hope I'VE never offended anyone...if so, my bad! :Bowdown:

stillies77
04-25-2011, 02:04 AM
Most people here are class acts when they want to be and we all have our bad days...Mine is just one I am still paying for thats all.

BellaBellucci
04-25-2011, 02:07 AM
YouTube - Buckcherry-Sorry Lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VascyLfpNrI)

~BB~

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2011, 02:08 AM

you offend me with every profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine ass chicks I havent met yet, you owe me a drink when I fly out there

runningdownthatdream
04-25-2011, 02:08 AM
In re-reading the posts in the McDonalds thread I noticed that I inferred Yvonne and another person are idiots. I apologize to Yvonne because, although her comments were ugly, from reading other things she has written I don't think she's an ugly person inside.

stillies77
04-25-2011, 02:10 AM
good song...this one works too...

YouTube - Howie Day - Sorry So Sorry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3DHUnFZAk)

TJ347
04-25-2011, 03:18 AM
In re-reading the posts in the McDonalds thread I noticed that I inferred Yvonne and another person are idiots. I apologize to Yvonne because, although her comments were ugly, from reading other things she has written I don't think she's an ugly person inside.

Agreed, with respect to Yvonne.

ed_jaxon
04-25-2011, 03:25 AM

I am still waiting on that pic of me buying ol girl's panties.

You should try to hit out to NYC in July

stillies77
04-25-2011, 04:58 AM
I just hope people know I am nothing like I was in 2006 (I was 20 years old then by the way haha)

scroller
04-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Thats basically what I was going for...I think the person it was about didnt want our personal business aired out so basically I deleted it but yeah.

So I guess this whole thread was a mistake? And how will you pay for this?

natina
04-25-2011, 10:06 AM
BABY I'M SORRY
SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE

WILL YOU FORGIVE ME

YouTube - Dru Hill - You Are Everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHMc22_kJUU)

"You Are Everything"

[Intro:]
Can I play for you baby
Hey yo Woody, help me out, yeah
Hey yo Jazz, you chill for a minute, ya know?
Uh uh uh yeah
You like that?
Gonna sing you a song
Listen

Last night we had an argument
Afterwards, I'm feelin' pretty bent
Then I took a drink and I didn't think
What was in store for me
So I wrote a letter
Dropped it on the bedroom floor
I never felt this way before, no
I grabbed my coat and closed the door baby, I'm sorry

Baby I'm sorry (Oh yeah)
Sorry for what I've done (Will you forgive me)
Will you forgive me and let me be your only one
Cuz you are

[1] - You are everything
And I would give you anything
Sorry for what I've done
I wanna be your only one

Girl I apologize for all your tears
When you cried, sorry for what I've done
I wanna be your only one

[Sing it Jazz]
Girl I apologize for all the tears
And all the lies
And if by chance just one more chance
I swear I'll be the epitome of a good man

Baby I'm sorry (I'm sorry)
Sorry for what I've done (Baby)
Will you forgive me (Hey, yeah)
And let me be your only one
Cuz yo are

[Repeat 1]

oh, oh, oh, come on
You are everything
And everything is you
You are everything
Yo yo everything I do

You are everything
And everything is you
You are everything
Girl, you're everything I do

You are everything
And everything is you
You are everything
Girl, you're everything I do
Everything I do

[Repeat 1]

You are everything
And everything is you
You are everything
And everything is you

YouTube - Dru Hill You Are Everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uE-YC6WHm4)

BellaBellucci
04-25-2011, 11:46 PM
So nobody else has to apologize for anything? You're all immaculate? Members are given a chance to apologize, start over, and make things better, and they ignore it. Typical HA ignorance. *smdh*

~BB~

rockabilly
04-26-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm sorry to those i have wronged , I'm not feeling well at the moment and have kept away.

I'm sorry if i'm not my usual affable self but my heart is gone and i'm not sure if i want it back.

" To err is human , to forgive is devine "

MdR Dave
04-26-2011, 03:40 AM
. . .Members are given a chance to apologize, start over, and make things better, and they ignore it.

~BB~

I don't know that I've directly offended anyone but there are some things I should address:

1. I wasted a lot of server space easing into this site after I met a girl that made me question myself, my orientation, and everything that everyone else has already questioned on dozens- if not hundreds- of posts. Sorry for that, and thanks to everyone for your patience.

2. I regret that I have yet to ID myself to the members I see out in LA, the ones who are part of the community, are either TS or support the girls, take the club photos, etc. I mean no slight or disrespect, I promise- I applaud your courage, strength and efforts, and hope to become more active in this community in a real, not virtual, sense. And if I'm lucky, I might even make a friend or two.

BellaBellucci
04-26-2011, 03:42 AM
And if I'm lucky, I might even make a friend or two.

Well, I know you already have one at least. :) xoxo

~BB~

onmyknees
04-26-2011, 03:50 AM
So nobody else has to apologize for anything? You're all immaculate? Members are given a chance to apologize, start over, and make things better, and they ignore it. Typical HA ignorance. *smdh*

~BB~

nope....not me. My conscience is clear. Now maybe if the mods hadn't closed the thread I might be confessing, but I'm good. Thanks anyway....but should my soul need to be purified, I'll reach out to you and you can hear my confession ! LOL

dderek123
04-26-2011, 04:02 AM
http://thebigmozey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/KeepOnTruckin7.jpg