PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many trannies do this?

FreddieGomez
04-23-2011, 01:51 AM
I like natural looking chicks so chicks like Amberskyi are exempted, but what's with this crazy fad where some of these trannies get these cheeks that look like they're about to sprout horns? wtf? i dont see any genetic chicks with cheeks this big....:hide-1:

AlwaysAda
04-23-2011, 01:52 AM
thats what they like..

Jericho
04-23-2011, 01:56 AM
I like natural looking chicks so chicks like Amberskyi are exempted, but what's with this crazy fad where some of these trannies get these cheeks that look like they're about to sprout horns? wtf? i dont see any genetic chicks with cheeks this big....:hide-1:

Sprout horns?
Perhaps you could point out an example?

maaarc
04-23-2011, 02:09 AM
well, some girls do tend to go over the top maybe even way over the top with their additions and subtractions. hey if it makes um happy c'est la vie

BTW that's a lovely photo miss Ada - I've seen you a few times at the Dark Lady and for anyone who may be wondering if anyone could possibly look that good - take my word for it she is even hotter in person

AlwaysAda
04-23-2011, 02:16 AM
well, some girls do tend to go over the top maybe even way over the top with their additions and subtractions. hey if it makes um happy c'est la vie

BTW that's a lovely photo miss Ada - I've seen you a few times at the Dark Lady and for anyone who may be wondering if anyone could possibly look that good - take my word for it she is even hotter in person

aaww thank you.. =)

onmyknees
04-23-2011, 02:20 AM

Pretty slow news day huh Freddie? LOL

theone1982
04-23-2011, 02:51 AM

Huh? Horny cheeks?:)

Chris in LA
04-23-2011, 02:55 AM
wtf are you talking about? pics please

Jackal
04-23-2011, 03:11 AM
Ada is gorgeous, one heck of a good-looking palindromic woman!

nicebrn
04-23-2011, 03:17 AM
I think he's talking about the girls that overdo it with the bootleg silicone injections in their cheeks.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Do you mean like this baby, Freddie?

Definitely your type.

Dino Velvet
04-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Do you mean like this baby, Freddie?

Definitely your type.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=388992&stc=1&d=1303525850

Why is a giant claw growing out of this poor woman's forehead? I wonder if it smells funny.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 07:33 AM
Why is a giant claw growing out of this poor woman's forehead? I wonder if it smells funny.

Suck it and see, Dino, suck it and see. :ignore:

Dino Velvet
04-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Suck it and see, Dino, suck it and see. :ignore:

Or you can put it up yer arse. Oh, here we go again.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Another honey for Freddie.

BellaBellucci
04-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Lame thread. Tits or GTFO. :dancing:

~BB~

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Lame thread. Tits or GTFO. :dancing:

~BB~

Fair enough Bella. Fancy another fight? :wiggle:

BellaBellucci
04-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Fair enough Bella. Fancy another fight? :wiggle:

Trust me. Your cock is no match for my ass. No match. :geek:

~BB~

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Trust me. Your cock is no match for my ass. No match. :geek:

~BB~

Hey, I've heard of passive-aggressive behaviour, but using yourass as a weapon???

Ah, I forgot - you're Italian. :hide-1:

BellaBellucci
04-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Hey, I've heard of passive-aggressive behaviour, but using yourass as a weapon???

Ah, I forgot - you're Italian. :hide-1:

You've heard of 'pussywhipped?' Well, there you go. :fuckin:

... and I'm Sicilian to be exact. :whistle:

~BB~

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 08:25 AM
You've heard of 'pussywhipped?' Well, there you go. :fuckin:

... and I'm Sicilian to be exact. :whistle:

~BB~

I hear you, mama. I'd still always take a Glasgow hard man against any Italian or Sicilian. Remember that where I grew up they made ice cream and fish and chips, not that great for the national image.

f1manoz
04-23-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm intrigued to know what the thread starter actually means....??

Birgitta
04-23-2011, 11:46 AM

lol
Yeah those cheeks are not recommended. They can make one look scary/unnatural.

FreddieGomez
04-23-2011, 01:25 PM
I think he's talking about the girls that overdo it with the bootleg silicone injections in their cheeks.

exactly.

giovanni_hotel
04-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Prominent cheek bones have the effect of narrowing one's facial width, IMO. Cheekbones can make a face appear more 'feminine', but still many Tgirls go way overboard.

Transitioning ain't easy.

KimberlyBanxxx
04-24-2011, 01:12 PM
ohmy

lady killer
04-25-2011, 11:31 PM
yeah i hate those square ass cheeks..turn off for sure

FreddieGomez
04-26-2011, 12:06 AM
naw they look like the stuffed some golf balls up their cheeks

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 12:11 AM
so we float when the ice melts.

bte
04-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Sometimes people go overboard with surgeries. As long as they are happy, then that all that matters. What you might find ugly, someone else might find attractive. Different strokes for different folks.

lady killer
04-26-2011, 12:22 AM
typical diplomatic nice guy bollocks^

bte
04-26-2011, 12:25 AM
typical diplomatic nice guy bollocks^

Nah not nice guy bollocks. Just common sense. I mean trannies get surgery to look like the ideal woman in their mind. True some women go overboard with morbidly large tits, silicon in the ass which at times are hard or becomes discolored, pouty lips that look like they got stung by a bee. At the end of the day who cares. If you think that look is cute then go for it. If you think its ugly then move on. No use wondering why they do it. Just go up and ask them.

lady killer
04-26-2011, 12:29 AM
you think I'm gonna read all that shit?^ lol

if you can't call a spade a spade, and an ugly person ugly, you're a loser.

stillies77
04-26-2011, 12:45 AM
It's 3 sentences...you can't read 3 sentences?

SammiValentine
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Well to be anal it is 3 lines of text, it has quite a few sentences but could more use of the old comma thing, I guess.

God am bored, well not bored feel sick - greedy with an easter egg :-(

lady killer
04-26-2011, 01:13 AM
im not interested in a reading a whole paragraph of garbage from an obvious powerbottom

Helvis2012
04-26-2011, 02:41 AM
They like it like that.

dderek123
04-26-2011, 03:35 AM
I have a few ideas on the subject:

It's possible to become addicted to body modification or cosmetic surgery. Some TS I have talked to said that they get a big rush after an operation is done. Perhaps that's why some take it too far.

Or their idea of beauty looks like a ghoulish mess to most people.

Or some TS try to compensate for their masculine features by getting surgery upon surgery to feel more like a woman. Vanity is a sin, is it not? (PS I'm not religious)

If you don't like how someone looks just move on. Sometimes it's hard not to stop and stare but it's still rude in most western cultures.

theone1982
04-26-2011, 03:39 AM
I have a few ideas on the subject:

It's possible to become addicted to body modification or cosmetic surgery. Some TS I have talked to said that they get a big rush after an operation is done. Perhaps that's why some take it too far.

Or their idea of beauty looks like a ghoulish mess to most people.

Or some TS try to compensate for their masculine features by getting surgery upon surgery to feel more like a woman. Vanity is a sin, is it not? (PS I'm not religious)

If you don't like how someone looks just move on. Sometimes it's hard not to stop and stare but it's still rude in most western cultures.

Vanity isn't a sin, she's a hottie!:):dancing:

BellaBellucci
04-26-2011, 03:39 AM

I have 10 tattoos, at least 6 of which I probably didn't need. I can totally attest to the fact that body mods are addictive. That's why I'm cautious and want only a minimal amount of surgery.

~BB~

dderek123
04-26-2011, 03:51 AM
I have 10 tattoos, at least 6 of which I probably didn't need. I can totally attest to the fact that body mods are addictive. That's why I'm cautious and want only a minimal amount of surgery.

~BB~

You're tattoos are cool but any more and some might think you are mimic a certain member who used to post here. :ignore:

Good call on the surgery though. I like the natural look a lot more.

SirCumsAlot
04-26-2011, 05:32 AM
so we float when the ice melts.

haha!

robertlouis
04-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Well to be anal it is 3 lines of text, it has quite a few sentences but could more use of the old comma thing, I guess.

God am bored, well not bored feel sick - greedy with an easter egg :-(

Hope it's Shakespeare - hardly worth the pain for anything less! lol