PDA

View Full Version : Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Champ77
04-22-2011, 11:16 AM
YouTube - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=145V6wYOwXA)

I wonder why the main stream media isn't covering this story. Let us imagine if the roles were reversed. The SPLC, MSNBC, CNN would be all over this story. So much hypocrisy so little time. Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman attempts to stop them from dragging the white victim outside into the parking lot. note: the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Very disturbing. :(

russtafa
04-22-2011, 01:01 PM
America is so violent

GroobySteven
04-22-2011, 01:11 PM
... and nobody helps her when she's having the seizure either.
Show's the quality of the management and staff that McDonald's hire.

NatashaLover
04-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Ohh yes very disturbing! Maybe you will see this soon on CNN or Fox. I cant believe these things happens and no one do anything to stop it at the store, plus where are the cops when you need them? eating donuts at Dunkings.

traLika
04-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Maybe you will see this soon on CNN or Fox.

I hope so, although some of it is too disturbing for primetime TV. The girls who did that should publicly be named and shamed to deter others from behaving like that.

And the McDonald's staff should be given a kick up the ass too...

LibertyHarkness
04-22-2011, 02:18 PM
the 2 girls that did that, should have their teeth kicked out ... i would have kicked them all around that macdonalds if i was there at that time ..i fucking hat cunts like that , they bully people ... generally if you kick the fuck out of them properly they learn really fast not to do it ever again ..

how it works here in london anyway .

Nowhere
04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
I don't think there's a "pattern of violence in fast food restaurants". It's about trashy/ghetto areas, dumbass. This is completely obvious. Ugh.

But, I do agree on the hypocracy. It's NEVER a 'racial attack' if it's on a white person. The worst bs ever.

altarica
04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm with Libby, I would have kicked the fucking shit out of those two cunts and taken pleasure in it. Named and shamed? They ought to have their fucking throats cut in public to deter others from doing the the same kind of damage to other people.
I fucking hate bullies. Arrrghhhhh shit like that makes me so mad. They need to meet up with someone who is bigger and harder than them, fucking cunts!

LibertyHarkness
04-22-2011, 03:46 PM
problem is if someone had intervented and say they bounced them around the place... you can bet your life that that person would have come off worse legally ...

guaranteed they would have gone for assault charges etc ..

tsdvdman
04-22-2011, 03:47 PM
All points well taken,,but doesn't this kind of stuff happen almost every weekend at Hamburg Marys and other ts hotspots? There was a thread started just the other day with one of the girls talkin about a fight and everyone was eager to know the details,,just sayin

AmyDaly
04-22-2011, 04:21 PM
this guy filmed it and laughed at her and told them to leave when the cops were coming while calling her a man and justifying the whole thing:

http://www.facebook.com/yung6ully

he works at that mc donalds

Brittany St Jordan
04-22-2011, 04:24 PM
So it happened in Baltimore? That is where the guy says he lives on his Facebook. Another shining example why I stay the hell away from that city at all costs.

AmyDaly
04-22-2011, 04:45 PM
TheeCharm
@AmyDalyXXX EVERYBODY SAY THAT IT'S TWO GIRLS BEATING ON A WOMAN....THATZ NOT A WOMAN THAT WAS A MAN

AmyDaly
http://i.imgur.com/9NcRE.jpg

traLika
I should clarify that not all of the black people are niggers and i happen to be black but these people make the rest of us be generalized

lol You Americans have a strange way of saying things sometimes, but I guess you probably think the same about us... ;)

traLika
04-22-2011, 05:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9NcRE.jpg

So that justifies it? What a scumbag!

Richctdude
04-22-2011, 06:13 PM
its because macdonalds as a huge corporation wants it covered up because it will effect there profits!!

PEPE3Z
04-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Thats why the video is not in youtube anymore ?

bte
04-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Thats why the video is not in youtube anymore ?

Judging by the description, it was probably too violent or McDonalds wanted to protect its image.

thx1138
04-22-2011, 08:14 PM
She wasn't a man. She was transgendered.

sweet485
04-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Is it a surprise that the attackers are black??? Black ppl are known to be the most homophobic and transphobic. They are many centuries behind evolution.

tnuhnhoj
04-22-2011, 08:47 PM
I agree with you!

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Safety is not guaranteed anywhere and this happens to blacks,whites,Hispanics,males,and females,etc. All humans are violent by nature. The fact that some of you think this is only in the black community shows how racist you really are.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm with Libby, I would have kicked the fucking shit out of those two cunts and taken pleasure in it. Named and shamed? They ought to have their fucking throats cut in public to deter others from doing the the same kind of damage to other people.
I fucking hate bullies. Arrrghhhhh shit like that makes me so mad. They need to meet up with someone who is bigger and harder than them, fucking cunts!

:Bowdown: EXACTLY that's the emotion I feel when I watch that.

And it just breaks my heart ....

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Safety is not guaranteed anywhere and this happens to blacks,whites,Hispanics,males,and females,etc. All humans are violent by nature. The fact that some of you think this is only in the black community shows how racist you really are.

Im sorry but black people can be racist too... in our country the netherlands... theo van gogh was stabbed to death on the streets by a moslim and young moslim guys bully trans, gay and lesbians out of their houses, beat them up etc...

Adressing THAT is NOT racism... its reality.

bte
04-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Im sorry but black people can be racist too... in our country the netherlands... theo van gogh was stabbed to death on the streets by a moslim and young moslim guys bully trans, gay and lesbians out of their houses, beat them up etc...

Adressing THAT is NOT racism... its reality.

I think Quiet Reflections is saying that it doesn't matter what race the person is. Humans are violent by nature.

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 09:27 PM

Adressing THAT is NOT racism... its reality.your right we can be racist too but my point was that this type of violence is not isolated to the black community as you so helpfully showed with your example. People are violent no matter their color,race,sex,etc and there are some people on here that would have you believe that it is only a race problem and that is racist.

traLika
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
The fact that some of you think this is only in the black community shows how racist you really are.

I agree. One or two disturbing posts on this thread. Interesting how they all seem to come from the U S of A...

Oops... now I'm being racist! :hide-1:

nonnonnon
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
statistics are an inconvenient truth

alyssaluxor
04-22-2011, 09:33 PM
the video doesnt show anymore!

anyone have any other links?

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:36 PM
your right we can be racist too but my point was that this type of violence is not isolated to the black community as you so helpfully showed with your example. People are violent no matter their color,race,sex,etc and there are some people on here that would have you believe that it is only a race problem and that is racist.

Of course it is not isolated in the black community, BUT IT HAS TO DO with the community itself!!!!!!!! The way children are raised etc... it has nothing to do with the color of the skin. That's such an easy way out for a lot of people... just calling them racist when adressing problems...

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 09:36 PM
statistics are an inconvenient truth
Statistics can be made to prove any point

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:37 PM
the video doesnt show anymore!

anyone have any other links?

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048)

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Of course it is not isolated in the black community, BUT IT HAS TO DO with the community itself!!!!!!!! They way children are raised etc... it has nothing to do with the color of the skin. That's such an easy way out for a lot of people... just calling them racist when adressing problems...
I didn't say anyone was racist for addressing the problem, I said thinking its only a black problem is racist. Im a part of the black community and we don't raise our kids like that. You are basing your opinion off a widely believed generalization which is more ignorant than racist.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:49 PM
I didn't say anyone was racist for addressing the problem, I said thinking its only a black problem is racist. Im a part of the black community and we don't raise our kids like that. You are basing your opinion off a widely believed generalization which is more ignorant than racist.

Its ignorant to think people will not mention certain characteristics of communities that cause problems... be it skin color or relgious beliefs. AND it's ignorant to then think they are racist. I am not racist at all.

alyssaluxor
04-22-2011, 09:50 PM
OMG! so disturbing! why no one stopped them?!!!

it seems shes a transgender person. if im her i would definitely fight back and smash the face of those girls lol

alyssaluxor
04-22-2011, 09:54 PM
LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048)

thanks for the link girl :)

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Its ignorant to think people will not mention certain characteristics of communities that cause problems... be it skin color or relgious beliefs. AND it's ignorant to then think they are racist. I am not racist at all. But people behaving like monkey's I call monkey's simple as that.
I never called you racist but when you call a group of people monkeys your not helping you side of the argument. I think you helped me prove my point

iamdrgonzo
04-22-2011, 09:55 PM
The world is a sick fucking place.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:58 PM
I never called you racist but when you call a group of people monkeys your not helping you side of the argument. I think you helped me prove my point

I call the group of people that act like monkeys monkeys...
I am a TS... should I enrage everytime something bad is said about TS in general... especially when it is mostly true?

No, then I would be upset with the Tgirls more then the people judging them.
Perhaps try that.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 09:58 PM
The world is a sick fucking place.

yeah... thats so true! lol

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:04 PM
thanks for the link girl :)

your welcome, I hesitated coz its so terrible to see.

traLika
04-22-2011, 10:06 PM
I hesitated coz its so terrible to see.

That's why it SHOULD be seen...

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:07 PM
That's why it SHOULD be seen...

And thats why I posted it...
But I dont like to scare other girls with stuff like that...
I know about this stuff but it really upsets me...

Some girls can react almost primal when it comes to TS woman...
I just hope when something like that happens to me... I will make sure they almost die lol
or ruin their face so bad they will never recover.. lol

I feel so bad for this girl...
the damage these two fat bitches have done is unforgivable.

Quit reflections: I am sorry I called them fat, I did not mean to say all "fat" people are like this..

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
I call the group of people that act like monkeys monkeys...
I am a TS... should I enrage everytime something bad is said about TS in general... especially when it is mostly true?

No, then I would be upset with the Tgirls more then the people judging them.
Perhaps try that.
Who are those people? Black people? Muslims like in the example like you gave, pseudo intellectual people on forums that fling online shit like its fact. You seem to feel attacked when I never isolated you out to begin with which says to me you feel some kind of guilt or that people of color are monsters in general. But maybe its just the community you grew up in that make you feel that way. I assumed we had free will, silly me. And yes you should get upset when people generalize TG's, its the reason why you have to fight so hard to be accepted! Weren't you taught to stand up for yourself and your people? or did your community say just roll over and let people say what they want. Do you believe there are white monkeys too?

traLika
04-22-2011, 10:13 PM
My apologies to the OP, Champ77, for querying his 'take' on the events in the film. I didn't realize that he just cut-and-pasted the text from one of those video sites. I originally thought he was making a race issue out of things. It's so easy to assume things over the internet...:shrug

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:16 PM
My apologies to the OP, Champ77, for querying his 'take' on the events in the film. I didn't realize that he just cut-and-pasted the text from one of those video sites. I originally thought he was making a race issue out of things. It's so easy to assume things over the internet...:shrug
You are correct. It shouldn't be a race thing because there are violent assholes of all races. It suck that so many people are hung up on stuff like that.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Who are those people? Black people? Muslims like in the example like you gave, pseudo intellectual people on forums that fling online shit like its fact. You seem to feel attacked when I never isolated you out to begin with which says to me you feel some kind of guilt or that people of color are monsters in general. But maybe its just the community you grew up in that make you feel that way. I assumed we had free will, silly me. And yes you should get upset when people generalize TG's, its the reason why you have to fight so hard to be accepted! Weren't you taught to stand up for yourself and your people? or did your community say just roll over and let people say what they want. Do you believe there are white monkeys too?

yes there are white monkey's too... and I will NEVER feel the need to defend a TS that worked in the military, was masculine straight and sexist, has been married several times, has children... and expects THEM and the sociaty to be understanding that he wants to become a woman. Or in fact IS a woman. I dont buy that!!!! noo!

These TS woman actually ruin it for me, just like some black people ruin it for others.

And it is YOU that is racist... because YOU think your skin color actually has meaning beyond generalisations people make.

And btw it upsets ME that you do not forgive someone such a generalisation after seeing such a video... to which you did not even gave a response!!

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:25 PM
I think Quiet Reflections is saying that it doesn't matter what race the person is. Humans are violent by nature.

What does matter is how we raise our children.

maaarc
04-22-2011, 10:26 PM
apparently its not safe to visit a McDonald's anywhere in the world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378850/Brixton-shooting-Police-seek-gunman-murdered-Raymond-Mitchell-McDonalds.html?ITO=1490

and stay out of the IHOPS in Florida

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379046/Florida-Britons-searching-meal-early-hours-missed-turning-It-cost-lives.html

fucking sick and sad

maaarc
04-22-2011, 10:30 PM
what the fuck is going on in Florida??? more sterling examples of humanity

Teen Triangle and Facebook Feud Lead to Murder of 15-Year-Old Florida Boy

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-triangle-leads-vicious-murder-15-year-florida/story?id=13422887

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:32 PM
yes there are white monkey's too... and I will NEVER feel the need to defend a TS that worked in the military, was masculine straight and sexist, have been married several times, have children... and expect THEM to be understanding that he wants to become a woman.

These TS woman actually ruin it for me, just like some black people ruin it for others.
as the saying goes "Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch" . Some is not all and when we as a people make generalizations we put down entire groups even if its unintentional. I'm sure people don't mean to come off the way they do sometimes but biting our tongues and allowing it won't help solve any problems. But Defend that manly TS! not everyone transitions at the same time or realizes who and what they are early in life. Protect and defend your sisters and brothers because when nobody else is there, even with all the infighting your family has your back.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:35 PM
as the saying goes "Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch" . Some is not all and when we as a people make generalizations we put down entire groups even if its unintentional. I'm sure people don't mean to come off the way they do sometimes but biting our tongues and allowing it won't help solve any problems. But Defend that manly TS! not everyone transitions at the same time or realizes who and what they are early in life. Protect and defend your sisters and brothers because when nobody else is there, even with all the infighting your family has your back.

They are NOT my sisters simply because they APPEAR to be TS.
I have met a lot of them and I cannot recognise or see ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I repeat ANYTHING in them that resembles something of myself.

You do not realise that you are in fact being racist because you are comparing me to them and telling me I should defend them like sisters, which they are not. Simple as that.

And again what upsets me is that you dont get angry at the girls but angry at someone who is angry about what happened.

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:37 PM
I see what you did there Maaarc. its all about how we(the royal we) raise our children

LibertyHarkness
04-22-2011, 10:43 PM
anyway you have all gone off on a tangient ... the fact remains 2 fucking arseholes kicked the fuck out of 1 hapless person undefended and no cunt in that place stood up ... shame on them spineless fucktards.. says alot a bout the community in that place for sure.

fact is they are cunts and need to be destroyed .. if i had my way i would shatter them painfully ..

they vicitmised a person for no reason . I depsise bullies .

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:44 PM
And again what upsets me is that you dont get angry at the girls but angry at someone who is angry about what happened.

And u know why? Because you are actually damaging your own cause with it!! people are getting tired of being treated like idiots when you tell them they generalise. As if they did not know that! They are upset! Let them! And let us do something about it, instead of drawing the racist card everytime something happens....

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:44 PM
They are NOT my sisters simply because they APPEAR to be TS.
I have met a lot of them and I cannot recognise or see ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I repeat ANYTHING in them that resembles something of myself.

You do not realise that you are in fact being racist because you are comparing me to them and telling me I should defend them like sisters, which they are not. Simple as that.

Im not angry at you,the girls or anyone because I expect the worst out of people. Humans are a disease a violent spreading ever evolving disease. No one better or worse than the other. As far as the Tg worlds goes just because they are ugly and you are pretty doesnt mean you aren't similar. everyone has a different up bringing but that doesn't make them any less of a girl than you are. now if your talking about TV's and CD's yeah they are men in dresses. And I'm not being racist comparing you to them because I never mentioned you race,color,creed or heritage!

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:46 PM
anyway you have all gone off on a tangient ... the fact remains 2 fucking arseholes kicked the fuck out of 1 hapless person undefended and no cunt in that place stood up ... shame on them spineless fucktards.. says alot a bout the community in that place for sure.

fact is they are cunts and need to be destroyed .. if i had my way i would shatter them painfully ..

I wish we could form a group lol and chase these bitches! lol

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:47 PM

they vicitmised a person for no reason . I depsise bullies .yeah Baltimore is a shitty violent place

traLika
04-22-2011, 10:48 PM
anyway you have all gone off on a tangient ... the fact remains 2 fucking arseholes kicked the fuck out of 1 hapless person undefended and no cunt in that place stood up ... shame on them spineless fucktards..

Couldn't agree more!

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Im not angry at you,the girls or anyone because I expect the worst out of people. Humans are a disease a violent spreading ever evolving disease. No one better or worse than the other. As far as the Tg worlds goes just because they are ugly and you are pretty doesnt mean you aren't similar. everyone has a different up bringing but that doesn't make them any less of a girl than you are. now if your talking about TV's and CD's yeah they are men in dresses. And I'm not being racist comparing you to them because I never mentioned you race,color,creed or heritage!

Oh christ!!!! Racist, sexist what is the fucking difference!

As far as the Tg worlds goes just because they are ugly and you are pretty doesnt mean you aren't similar.

It has NOTHING to do with looks. Just like you cannot judge a person by the color of their skin you cannot expect TS woman to be SIMULAR to other tswoman.

YOUR hand with your pointing finger has four fingers pointing back at you.

traLika
04-22-2011, 10:49 PM
I wish we could form a group lol and chase these bitches! lol

We could always enlist the tranny mafia from Brazil...;)

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:57 PM
And u know why? Because you are actually damaging your own cause with it!! people are getting tired of being treated like idiots when you tell them they generalise. As if they did not know that! They are upset! Let them! And let us do something about it, instead of drawing the racist card everytime something happens....
People? who. I never draw the race card on here. this might be the first thread I have been involved in about it

maaarc
I see what you did there Maaarc. its all about how we(the royal we) raise our children

quite right my friend - be well

Birgitta
Im not angry at you,the girls or anyone because I expect the worst out of people. Humans are a disease a violent spreading ever evolving disease. No one better or worse than the other.

To quote your own words:
as the saying goes "Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch" .

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:58 PM

It has NOTHING to do with looks. Just like you cannot judge a person by the color of their skin you cannot expect TS woman to be SIMULAR to other tswoman.

you do know the difference right?

kaiser1one
04-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Another fine example of humanity at its best.

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 10:59 PM
To quote your own words:
as the saying goes "Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch" .

im not letting a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. I genuinely think we are all rotten

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:00 PM
you do know the difference right?

You know Im right, admit it lol

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 11:01 PM

And who am I point at? what do you think I accused YOU of

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:04 PM
And who am I point at? what do you think I accused YOU of

I get tired everytime when something bad happens people are being accused of being racist because of their first emotional response.

LibertyHarkness
04-22-2011, 11:07 PM
welcome to planet earth ... thats humanity for you ...

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:07 PM
im not letting a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. I genuinely think we are all rotten

So your point was that the girl who was beat up is just as quilty for it... because she is human?

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I get tired everytime when something bad happens people are being accused of being racist because of their first emotional response.

I think Quiet Reflections was originally referring to posters like sweet485 saying things like, and I quote:

"[Black people] are many centuries behind evolution."

I'd say that IS a racist statement.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:10 PM
welcome to planet earth ... thats humanity for you ...

Today I watched a group of hyena's attacking and eating a baby sea lion, that sucked too. lol

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I think Quiet Reflections was originally referring to posters like sweet485 saying things like, and I quote:

"[Black people] are many centuries behind evolution."

I'd say that IS a racist statement.

I do not live in america so I dont want to get into that, but here in europe we have many problems with muslims BECAUSE their beliefs are indeed centuries behind evolution.

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 11:14 PM
The first response is usually the most honest but.....Like I said repeatedly and you can go back and look too. I never called YOU racist. I simply made the remark that thinking something that is a world wide problem is really only in the black community is racist thinking. If you feel that describes you then thats not on me that is on you. And when someone in this thread drops the "N" word there is no way you can tell me that this line of thought isn't racial

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I do not live in america so I dont want to get into that, but here in europe we have many problems with muslims BECAUSE their beliefs are indeed centuries behind evolution.

I know. That's why people like Geert Wilders are so popular over there. Very different to the deal with African Americans in the US, though...

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:17 PM
The first response is usually the most honest but.....Like I said repeatedly and you can go back and look too. I never called YOU racist. I simply made the remark that thinking something that is a world wide problem is really only in the black community is racist thinking. If you feel that describes you then thats not on me that is on you. And when someone in this thread drops the "N" word there is no way you can tell me that this line of thought isn't racial

Racist thinking is already different from BEING a racist lol. The nuance comes in finally lol.
Do you know how many times TS woman are called men?
Do you know how pointless it is to try to change that?

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 11:17 PM
So your point was that the girl who was beat up is just as quilty for it... because she is human?
At that moment, No, she wasn't but make no mistake nobody is innocent and we are all bad people

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:18 PM
I know. That's why people like Geert Wilders are so popular over there. Very different to the deal with African Americans in the US, though...

Yes but Geert Wilders is in fact a racist lol :D lol I do not support him.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:19 PM
At that moment, No, she wasn't but make no mistake nobody is innocent and we are all bad people

You have to prove that scientifically before making the statement honey!
lol
hug!
Sorry I got so heated...

:dancing:

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Racist thinking is already different from BEING a racist lol. The nuance comes in finally lol.
Do you know how many times TS woman are called men?
Do you know how pointless it is to try to change that?
Do you even read what I write. Nobody called you racist

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Yes but Geert Wilders is in fact a racist lol :D lol I do not support him.

I know. We have the same problem with the BNP (British National Party - more racists) being popular over here for very similar reasons...

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2011, 11:22 PM
You have to prove that scientifically before making the statement honey!
lol
hug!
Sorry I got so heated...

:dancing:
Why? nothing you, I ,or anyone said here has science backing it up. its all opinion and the way the world is Id say people have to prove to me that its not true

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:24 PM
I know. We have the same problem with the BNP (British National Party - more racists) being popular over here for very similar reasons...

Its really a problem yes! Geert Wilders isn't sincere. He is not trying to make it better for us but only to empower the rich, making it all worse even in the end.

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Why? nothing you, I ,or anyone said here has science backing it up. its all opinion and the way the world is Id say people have to prove to me that its not true

Lets make love then :)
Maybe that proves something :D

well virtually haha

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:28 PM
I was upset because of that video grrr lol

sunairco
04-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Here's the link to the Baltimore Sun that places the beating in their own Baltimore County in Rosedale, MD. They don't mention if the victim was transgendered, they only mention that the two attackers pulled a wig off.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Here's the link to the Baltimore Sun that places the beating in their own Baltimore County in Rosedale, MD. They don't mention if the victim was transgendered, they only mention that the two attackers pulled a wig off.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

They pulled her hair out?

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:34 PM
They pulled her hair out?

No - she was wearing a wig (false hair) and they pulled it off.

betts
04-22-2011, 11:35 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Birgitta
04-22-2011, 11:35 PM
No - she was wearing a wig (false hair) and they pulled it off.

It just looked like they pulled her hair out... though

traLika
04-22-2011, 11:39 PM
They pulled the wig off and dragged her by her hair.

marissaaz
04-22-2011, 11:47 PM

i couldent agree more and all my ultra liberal friends wonder why i have a ccw permit

sunairco
04-23-2011, 12:00 AM
From that Smoking Gun report, that looks pretty interesting and a PR nightmare for McD's. Employee wittnessed, shot the video, and warns them the police are coming. He then posts that the victim is transgendered as if that somehow justifys the beating and that people are making a big deal of it b/c they think it was a woman.

Lawyers must be salivating right now and there must be stacks of shit bricks somewhere at corporate. The crisis management/spin machine isn't going to get much sleep within the next 24 hrs

traLika
04-23-2011, 12:19 AM
From that Smoking Gun report, that looks pretty interesting and a PR nightmare for McD's. Employee wittnessed, shot the video, and warns them the police are coming. He then posts that the victim is transgendered as if that somehow justifys the beating and that people are making a big deal of it b/c they think it was a woman.

Lawyers must be salivating right now and there must be stacks of shit bricks somewhere at corporate. The crisis management/spin machine isn't going to get much sleep within the next 24 hrs

Yeah, it could be McD's biggest headache since the The McLibel Trial. I sure hope so! :twisted:

Some good might even come out of it if it raises awareness about transgender issues. I just hope that girl's OK...

Right, I'm off to bed.

loren
04-23-2011, 01:02 AM
That video sickens me. The manager was making a half-hearted attempt to stop the attack, but the only person in the whole place that actually tried to stand up to those bitches was an elderly white lady.
the 2 girls that did that, should have their teeth kicked out ... i would have kicked them all around that macdonalds if i was there at that time ..i fucking hat cunts like that , they bully people ... generally if you kick the fuck out of them properly they learn really fast not to do it ever again ..

how it works here in london anyway . If I would've been there, I'd introduce them to the buisness end of my .40 and invite them to have a seat until the cops came.

fred41
04-23-2011, 01:49 AM
It may be a PR nightmare for McDonald's...but it has virtually nothing to do with them.

dc_guy_75
04-23-2011, 02:10 AM
The beating victim was trangender and they beat her for trying to use the women's bathroom.

http://lezgetreal.com/2011/04/trans-woman-brutally-attacked-at-baltimore-mcdonalds/

dc_guy_75
04-23-2011, 02:12 AM
and a mcdonalds employee posted the video
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128

dc_guy_75
04-23-2011, 02:14 AM
------

MrsKellyPierce
04-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Please sign the petition against this heinous act! The only good outcome from this is the girl has a huge case against Mcdonalds!

http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-that-the-employees-on-duty-at-mcdonalds-be-held-responsible-in-the-beating-of-a-transwoman

Star Angel 86
04-23-2011, 02:43 AM
Baltimore is very ghetto I just saw this over another forum this very disturbing that entire McDonald's crew they were worthless.

fred41
04-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Please sign the petition against this heinous act! The only good outcome from this is the girl has a huge case against Mcdonalds!

http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-that-the-employees-on-duty-at-mcdonalds-be-held-responsible-in-the-beating-of-a-transwoman

Why is it good that she has a huge case against them...how are they responsible?...are they supposed to have a questionnaire asking every employee their social opinion before hiring them to flip burgers?

..should they not have put a McDonald's in a shitty neighborhood...maybe all businesses should pull out then?

russtafa
04-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Why is it good that she has a huge case against them...how are they responsible?...are they supposed to have a questionnaire asking every employee their social opinion before hiring them to flip burgers?

..should they not have put a McDonald's in a shitty neighborhood...maybe all businesses should pull out then?
The incident took place on their premises and the staff=i.e McDonald's staff did nothing.That's duty of care or safety in the work place

dc_guy_75
04-23-2011, 02:57 AM

And one of their employees filmed the attack (while working) and posted it online.

They'll settle out of court and the victim will have $500k in her pocket.

fred41
04-23-2011, 03:11 AM
And one of their employees filmed the attack (while working) and posted it online.

They'll settle out of court and the victim will have $500k in her pocket.

I don't think that was really my point.

MrsKellyPierce
04-23-2011, 03:28 AM
The incident took place on their premises and the staff=i.e McDonald's staff did nothing.That's duty of care or safety in the work place
Thank you for answering that Russtafa!

And not to mention you heard the employee taping to tell the girls to run before the cops got there.

They could of done a better job at pulling the girl away by putting her in a safe place with in the Mcdonalds..closed her off in the bathroom..or something..

This is disgusting

Please sign the petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-that-the-employees-on-duty-at-mcdonalds-be-held-responsible-in-the-beating-of-a-transwoman#signatures

Their inaction, and susequent 'actions' fall under 'presence constituting participation' in the assault.

sunairco
04-23-2011, 03:38 AM
It's probably going to come down to if the employees and the franchisee acted responsibly and made a reasonable effort to insure the safety of their customers. The few places that I worked for that were open to the public had very specific rules about getting involved in any altercation with customers. That was limited to calling security, police, or reporting to your supervisor who would do the same. It's not a criminal or a civilly liable act not to get involved. Even in most good samaritan ordinances, calling the authorities and giving the victim comfort is about all that can be expected. Corporate took a liability hit during the incident where the employee was stripped naked and detained in the manager's office while the boyfriend was on the phone with the "detective" and abusing her. The case boiled down to the company knew that such incidents were taking place and had no plan of action or warned the stores and a question of if the girl was on duty or not during the time this abuse happened and considered an employee on duty. Outside of bad PR, corporate may dodge the bullet on liability. Corporate's wording of concern shows that they are distancing themselves from the "franchisee". Unless there can be some way that can show corporate was somehow negligent in policy or anticipating this event, I don't think that they have anything to worry about besides a black eye. Things might not be so rosy for the franchisee and his insurance company though.

fred41
04-23-2011, 04:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the insurance company's going to have to pay.

russtafa
04-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Not to mention the bad publicity for wank donalds

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 04:59 AM

I'm pretty sure that McDonalds, like most companies these days, has an equal opportunities policy which, inside the company at least, insists that no employee should be discriminated against on grounds of race, creed, colour, sexual orientation or religion. That's certainly more or less obligatory here in the uk. So it's surely not a massive intellectual stretch, even for the golden arches, to extend those same standards to their customers, is it?

Even if such a policy is used cynically, like the health warning on a pack of cigarettes, it still means that it should be enforced in the appropriate circumstances.

In the video the guy who simply walks past her several times when nothing is happening is beneath any decent person's contempt.

fred41
04-23-2011, 05:00 AM
LOL...It's only bad publicity to people who were never going to go to eat in McDonalds anyway.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Just signed - 62 more signatures required. Come on, people!

fred41
04-23-2011, 05:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that McDonalds, like most companies these days, has an equal opportunities policy which, inside the company at least, insists that no employee should be discriminated against on grounds of race, creed, colour, sexual orientation or religion. That's certainly more or less obligatory here in the uk. So it's surely not a massive intellectual stretch, even for the golden arches, to extend those same standards to their customers, is it?

Even if such a policy is used cynically, like the health warning on a pack of cigarettes, it still means that it should be enforced in the appropriate circumstances.

In the video the guy who simply walks past her several times when nothing is happening is beneath any decent person's contempt.

Intellectual stretches are now legal terms in England?

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 05:07 AM
Intellectual stretches are now legal terms in England?

It's got fuck all to do with legal terms, smartarse. Common sense.

dderek123
04-23-2011, 05:08 AM
LOL...It's only bad publicity to people who were never going to go to eat in McDonalds anyway.

They could make a new slogan:

"Come for the fights, stay for the food"

russtafa
04-23-2011, 05:12 AM
People,don't you get it?It's against the civil laws to do what these people have been let done to this girl.She was on the premises of that McDonald's store so it was a duty of care from management to their customers to call police or protect the victim.Clearly that did not happen. A lack of training or personal integrity was what happened here.

lovablebear39
04-23-2011, 05:14 AM
i go to that mc donald at times my little son live not far from there with his mom.this is so bad seem like they was going to kill her.these two bad ass teen agers better hope she dont die from this attack.

fred41
04-23-2011, 05:18 AM
It's got fuck all to do with legal terms, smartarse. Common sense.

1. I don't see the common sense here because I disagree with a large portion of your premise.

2. lol..It's got everything to do with legal terminology in a court of law.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 05:22 AM
People,don't you get it?It's against the civil laws to do what these people have been let done to this girl.She was on the premises of that McDonald's store so it was a duty of care from management to their customers to call police or protect the victim.Clearly that did not happen. A lack of training or personal integrity was what happened here.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

It's the fact that they were allowed again and again to renew their assault that stands out. First attack, ok up to a point, but this goes on five or six times.

As I said below, any diversity training that McD's staff get clearly doesn't extend to the far side of the counter - that's where the branch staff, and therefore the corporation as a whole, stand culpable, in addition to their basic duty of care.

This was an assault - what if, say, a customer accidentally set themselves on fire. Would the staff simply stand by and film it? No, this was prejudice, pure and simple.

Ben
04-23-2011, 05:30 AM
Community Outraged by Disturbing Video of Apparent Anti-Trans Assault

Posted by Yusef Najafi (http://metroweekly.com/)
April 22, 2011 7:28 PM

A video that has garnered attention within the LGBT community appears to show a Baltimore County transgender woman being assaulted physically by two patrons of McDonalds on Monday, April 18, as employees from the restaurant stood by, one of them recording the incident on a portable phone.
The Bilerico Project reported (http://www.bilerico.com/2011/04/transwoman_severely_beaten_at_baltimore_mcdonalds. php#more)on the video today, which shows the woman battered after being kicked, punched and dragged on the floor. The video (http://www.bilerico.com/2011/04/transwoman_severely_beaten_at_baltimore_mcdonalds. php#more) of the incident was posted by the McDonald's employee on a web site called "World Star hip Hop.com."
http://metroweekly.com/poliglot/trans.png
Local transgender activist Dana Beyer expressed outrage about the incident, noting one immediate impact of the departure earlier today of Equality Maryland's executive director, Morgan Meneses-Sheets.
"The problem is that there is no executive director to deal with this," she says. "There's no one to go to. There's certainly no functional leader in the functional LGBT [Maryland] community. That's problematic because this is what the organization is supposed to be dealing with."
According to Bilerico, the attack occured at the McDonald's in Rosedale, in the 6300 block of Kenwood Ave. in Baltimore County.
Bill Browning at Bilerico wrote, "While you can see the manager yelling stop at the two women attacking the customer, none of the other employees even try to intervene or keep the women from dragging the victim across the restaurant floor. Instead, it's the elderly female customer that seems to do the most to help. The manager and employees simply watch as the victim starts to have a seizure and offer no help whatsoever."
[UPDATE: In a statement issued to Metro Weekly, Equality Maryland's board president Chuck Butler said the organization is saddened by the "senseless violence."
"No person ever deserves to be a victim of violence regardless of their gender identity or presentation," he said.
"We encourage the State's Attorney General to investigate this as a hate crime based on gender identity. We are encouraged that McDonald's is working with local police to investigate this incident, and hope that the company will follow-up with appropriate disciplinary action against any employees involved. We remain committed to advancing gender identity protections for the entire state of Maryland and will continue to work with local organizations and legislators to advance these protections."
"Equality Maryland, with the Transgender Education Project will work to empower the transgender community as the educational voice of their community and develop trainings and support programs in coalition with state and national transgender organizations on a broad range of topics that include support and resource information for transgender Marylanders. The project will continue to hold educational forums for the population at large." ]

fred41
04-23-2011, 05:31 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree:

It's the fact that they were allowed again and again to renew their assault that stands out. First attack, ok up to a point, but this goes on five or six times.

As I said below, any diversity training that McD's staff get clearly doesn't extend to the far side of the counter - that's where the branch staff, and therefore the corporation as a whole, stand culpable, in addition to their basic duty of care.

This was an assault - what if, say, a customer accidentally set themselves on fire. Would the staff simply stand by and film it? No, this was prejudice, pure and simple.

You honestly think diversity training would have prevented this? Seriously?

russtafa
04-23-2011, 05:54 AM
Well the company will get's it's arse on a hook for this and it's employees.lol

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 06:00 AM
You honestly think diversity training would have prevented this? Seriously?

Sadly, in this specific instance you're probably right - let's not get into "intellectual stretches" again lol.

But it's yet another issue where corporations pay lip service to legal requirements without considering the consequences and obligations involved in putting them into practice. It's a tick box exercise like showing employees where the restrooms are.

fred41
04-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Sadly, in this specific instance you're probably right - let's not get into "intellectual stretches" again lol.

But it's yet another issue where corporations pay lip service to legal requirements without considering the consequences and obligations involved in putting them into practice. It's a tick box exercise like showing employees where the restrooms are.

It's a McDonalds in a bad neighborhood...more than likely at least half the staff are teenagers or young adults from the very same neighborhood. We don't even know for a fact that "no one" called the police...they did after all arrive at some point.

Sometimes things aren't a corporations fault. I could see maybe providing security...but that would probably be up to the franchise and not the corporation.

sunairco
04-23-2011, 06:16 AM
This isn't OZ. There is no civil obligation to do anything more then call the police. Read the police report and addendum .pdf on TSG. If anything, they most likely will be found liable for not preventing a the second attack. The girls exited the building and the camera restarts at about 1:04. The manager could have locked the door or prevented them from re-entering. There is a difference between intervening and preventing another attack. That in itself is their failure to insure the safety of the patrons. Distributed liability no longer exist in most states. Unless corporate can be shown to be negligent, the franchisee will probably take the fall in civil court. MD is one of a hanfull of states that still have joint and several liability which if there can be found some negligence factor with corporate, everybody can be sued and corporate can be stuck with a huge payout beyond the franchisee's insurance. They also have contributory negligence in that state. If by some means it can be determined that the victim in some way contributed to her beatdown, all bets are off. Here's where it might get sticky over the transgendered issue and the use of the bathroom. I don't know what their laws are there concerning transition and the point gender is legally changed. If she is not legally female at this point, that can create a problem with the tort.

Solitary Brother
04-23-2011, 06:37 AM
I pray for this young lady that was attacked by those sub human animals.
This video makes nothing but HATE swell up in my own heart against my OWN PEOPLE.
I was losing weight I got down to 192 but I am 217 now my abs are still there and I am getting bigger and stronger.
I pray to god that i ever encounter ANYONE of any race doing such a thing to someone because i will kill them.

russtafa
04-23-2011, 06:46 AM
This video makes nothing but HATE swell up in my own heart against my OWN PEOPLE.
I was losing weight I got down to 192 but I am 217 now my abs are still there and I am getting bigger and stronger.
I pray to god that i ever encounter ANYONE of any race doing such a thing to someone because i will kill them.
It's not race its humanity to another human

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 06:47 AM
It's not race its humanity to another human

:iagree::iagree::iagree: Well said.

tsdvdman
04-23-2011, 07:01 AM
Unfortunately this kind of behavior has become the norm AND it is not just with the black community. I would bet 90 percent of you all watch Jersey Shore, Housewives of OC, Mob Daughters,,etc,,etc. Those shows are only on and popular because of the women and violence (catfights) that is portrayed. I think if the "perps"in this video were white (and hot looking) they might even be able to capitalize with some 15 minutes of fame and maybe a little longer if they played their cards right. That's just the way the American media has dumbed down to.

maaarc
04-23-2011, 07:20 AM

OWN PEOPLE? from your comments I don't see you having anything in common with these "people" outside of perhaps your skin color and that is a very slim bond indeed. the people who have done this, as in all persons who hearts are filled with hate and anger already live in hell. YES, they should and will suffer consequences for their actions but don't let the hate inside them get inside you. If you really want to fight back against this kind of stupidity and hate do something tomorrow which will spread love and good will - be well my friend

arnie666
04-23-2011, 07:46 AM
The most disturbing part from me wasn't the two animals beating that poor girl, as to be quite honest that shit happens every weekend some place.,although that doesn't make it right and I blame it on decades of liberalism and political correctness. We should get back to flogging wankers who think they can bully and beat others and then throw them in prisons that aren't about containment but punishment. It's a pity you have to do it, but I think fear and pain is only what a certain type of animal or subhuman understands. My grandad had scars on his back from a flogging handed out by a court, he told me it was the most scary and painful thing which happened in his life, and he fought in ww2. Said it pulled him in line.

No what was disturbing to me was the actions of the staff, the indifference about her beating and even worse was what I felt ,joking around when she is having a seizure on the floor. If that poor girl had died the staff in my opinion should have been done for criminal negligence or manslaughter. What kind of operation are those retards running? When I was 18 -21 I worked in a motorway diner, we got trouble now and again, we certainly wouldn't have stood around and we would have been sacked if we had let it carry on. The diner would have been sued I would have thought it nothing had been done.

It was two drunken girls end of the day, wouldn't have taken much to stop up.The staff even sound retarded. I hope she is able to sue mc donalds. and those two animals get locked away until they are old and grey.

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 08:10 AM
The most disturbing part from me wasn't the two animals beating that poor girl, as to be quite honest that shit happens every weekend some place.,although that doesn't make it right and I blame it on decades of liberalism and political correctness. We should get back to flogging wankers who think they can bully and beat others and then throw them in prisons that aren't about containment but punishment. It's a pity you have to do it, but I think fear and pain is only what a certain type of animal or subhuman understands. My grandad had scars on his back from a flogging handed out by a court, he told me it was the most scary and painful thing which happened in his life, and he fought in ww2. Said it pulled him in line.

No what was disturbing to me was the actions of the staff, the indifference about her beating and even worse was what I felt ,joking around when she is having a seizure on the floor. If that poor girl had died the staff in my opinion should have been done for criminal negligence or manslaughter. What kind of operation are those retards running? When I was 18 -21 I worked in a motorway diner, we got trouble now and again, we certainly wouldn't have stood around and we would have been sacked if we had let it carry on. The diner would have been sued I would have thought it nothing had been done.

It was two drunken girls end of the day, wouldn't have taken much to stop up.The staff even sound retarded. I hope she is able to sue mc donalds. and those two animals get locked away until they are old and grey.

I agree with everything else you say, but that is simply not true. Political correctness if properly understood and applied is all about creating a social and political climate of justice, respect, understanding and a lack of fear. It was ignorance, fear and prejudice which caused this incident. Don't just casually chuck that accusation into the mix.

Realgirls4me
04-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know exactly what supposedly started the whole thing(not that it excuses it),and what the McDonalds policy is on intervention on such incidents? Some corporations have some very stringent policies about such things. Remember the incident in Seattle(?) a couple of years ago where security guards watched as a girl was beaten by a mob in a subway? ...I wonder if an employee -- on the clock -- could have intervened by invoking some Good Samaritan Law,if it could apply here? Any attorneys here that know about such things?

sunairco
04-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Good Sam and duty to rescue ordinances in the states principle effect is to remove liability from someone wanting to help, but afraid they may be sued later or protect someone who is a trained professional. For the most part, they are not interventional unless it's to remove someone from further positive danger under certain circumstances such as if you were the one who caused the accident, a trained individual, a parent, or an employee. Most places an untrained individual can still be sued if their action causes harm or endangers the rescuee. Things change when you have trained personel employed on site with the implied duty to protect...i.e. security guards. You can't have a staff of patrolling security guards and hide behind a sign that says that you have no responsibility for theft or safety of a patron. Regular employees do not imply that responsibility and can further complicate the situation by endangering themselves and the establishment they work for. If an employee would have intervened with force, there could possibly be several criminal charges and exposure to civil litigation against themselves and their employer no matter how noble the effort would be. I'm sure that even the insurer has a say in the employee not intervening in their contract. They should have locked the door, shuttled the victim into a safe area, or prevented them from returning after the first incident.

thx1138
04-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Black Panthers weigh in: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panthers-plan-massive-egypt-style-protest-boycott-of-non-blacks/

alyssaluxor
04-23-2011, 09:03 AM
ive watched the video again just so sad

i wonder why the transgender girl didnt defend herself? shes obviously much big and i think stronger than those 2 girls?

i would surely kick the face of those 2 girls with my red sole stilleto lol

robertlouis
04-23-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm sure that even the insurer has a say in the employee not intervening in their contract. They should have locked the door, shuttled the victim into a safe area, or prevented them from returning after the first incident.

Precisely. And they didn't. As for the person who FILMED it, that's voyeurism of the very worst sort.

traLika
04-23-2011, 09:27 AM
As for the person who FILMED it, that's voyeurism of the very worst sort.

Yes, that disturbed me, especially when she was convulsing.

What if she had died on the premises? That stupid fuck would have filmed it all in real time without lifting a finger to help her...

thx1138
04-23-2011, 09:55 AM
update: perps arrested, charged: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/04/22/video-shows-woman-being-beaten-at-baltimore-co-mcdonalds/

SammiValentine
04-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Disturbing video.

Where was security? Thought most "rough" McDonalds had security globally..

arnie666
04-23-2011, 01:29 PM
I agree with everything else you say, but that is simply not true. Political correctness if properly understood and applied is all about creating a social and political climate of justice, respect, understanding and a lack of fear. It was ignorance, fear and prejudice which caused this incident. Don't just casually chuck that accusation into the mix.

The values you speak of should come naturally to people.It is called common decency, and being 'a gentleman' or 'a lady'. They shouldn't need laws or the dogma that has appeared in educational institutions and other bodies of the state. And for all of that, hate crimes still occur and you don't need to go far to see real intolerance of others . It might be their skin colour ,it might be that they practice a religion ,it might be because they do not believe in religion. I would even contend that since political correctness as infested itself in our society intolerance has got worse.

Why? because it fosters a feeling that certain groups get better or different treatment and those groups that supposedly do feel more left out and victimised.

In my view, liberalism in general while good in some ways,has also created problems as moral guidelines have blurred all through society and the media. Look at what passes for entertainment these days on TV. It is about humiliating talentless inferior folk. What passes for horror films these days are purely torture porn in increasing cases, sure films were brutal in the past but there was a storyline , a clear reason for violence that could be understood. Look at porn and how brutalising 'stars' is increasingly popular. When someone stands on a bridge and threatens suicide, some people film or even encourage them to 'jump' to get something decent . We see the elderly as an inconvenience, and not see them as wise and worldly anymore.

I would say unless human beings are reigned in ,increasingly further boundaries will be broken . Humans need laws, they need moral guidelines to be made to follow and they need harsh punishments if they trangress. Zero tolerance for those who step over the line. That line doesn't need to be set on a low level.We just need decent moral folk to take power and say 'enough is enough'.

To me the racial issues, the transgender issues are sidelines, this is about the decline in morality of human beings.

russtafa
04-23-2011, 02:16 PM
The values you speak of should come naturally to people.It is called common decency, and being 'a gentleman' or 'a lady'. They shouldn't need laws or the dogma that has appeared in educational institutions and other bodies of the state. And for all of that, hate crimes still occur and you don't need to go far to see real intolerance of others . It might be their skin colour ,it might be that they practice a religion ,it might be because they do not believe in religion. I would even contend that since political correctness as infested itself in our society intolerance has got worse.

Why? because it fosters a feeling that certain groups get better or different treatment and those groups that supposedly do feel more left out and victimised.

In my view, liberalism in general while good in some ways,has also created problems as moral guidelines have blurred all through society and the media. Look at what passes for entertainment these days on TV. It is about humiliating talentless inferior folk. What passes for horror films these days are purely torture porn in increasing cases, sure films were brutal in the past but there was a storyline , a clear reason for violence that could be understood. Look at porn and how brutalising 'stars' is increasingly popular. When someone stands on a bridge and threatens suicide, some people film or even encourage them to 'jump' to get something decent . We see the elderly as an inconvenience, and not see them as wise and worldly anymore.

I would say unless human beings are reigned in ,increasingly further boundaries will be broken . Humans need laws, they need moral guidelines to be made to follow and they need harsh punishments if they trangress. Zero tolerance for those who step over the line. That line doesn't need to be set on a low level.We just need decent moral folk to take power and say 'enough is enough'.

To me the racial issues, the transgender issues are sidelines, this is about the decline in morality of human beings.
You speak the truth .I was in a shopping line when two junkies started to push and abuse a little asian woman around and nobody said a thing

sweet485
04-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Well, after confirmining the victim was transgender...I agree the beating was well deserved.
Trannies are too fucking passive and don't stand up for themselves, wanting to think that the world sees them as women if they are beautiful...but please, be realistic.
You should see the comments going on after the victim was revealed to be a "cross-dressing dude".
What a fucking pussy the victim was..If it was me, the man would have certainly come out. As long as we don't fight back the bullies, this shit is gonna continue.

Being stealth, no matter how passable is LAME!!!!!!!!

wendell
04-23-2011, 05:06 PM
In a textual based medium it can be difficult to infer tone, so... Sweet 485 are you being sarcastic to make a point or do you actually believe in the content of your last post?

fastingforlife
04-23-2011, 05:25 PM
It is just more proof that the black community both encourages and endorses discrimination against the LGBTQ community.

TSLexiWade
04-23-2011, 05:44 PM
It is just more proof that the black community both encourages and endorses discrimination against the LGBTQ community.

Yet, if the LGBT community were to go around discriminating and bashing every african american, all hell would break loose...

And we call this, "AMERICA" - Gimme a fuckin break! - I watched this video, and had instant flashbacks... This sort of shit disgusts me!

What the fuck is wrong with people today?

Caff_Racer
04-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Disturbing video.

Where was security? Thought most "rough" McDonalds had security globally..

I actually thought that most McD's were "rough", as you put it. I once had trouble with a rowdy bunch of spotty "yoofs" (innit) of the hoodie-wearing variety in the McDonalds in Oxford Street of all places. They were generally making life miserable for everybody there, and when I asked them to shut up or fuck off, they started to focus their "teenage angst" on me. No security there, as I recall, so I had to deal with them by myself.

Incidentally, I think that everybody should boycott McDonalds until they company has fired all the employees who stood by and indeed encouraged the young woman's attackers.

And Sweet485, unless you're being particularly sarky, your comment is way out of line, mate.

sunairco
04-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Anyone catch the updates? The victim is identified as Chrissy (Christopher) Lee Polis. That's actually on the report .PDF unredacted, but I got the impression that it was the name of the second victim which is the eldery lady that got hit in the face.

One of the sources is already revealing a spin on the story, bringing up that Polis has a rap sheet for prostitution, destruction of property, disorderly conduct, etc. They also point out that Baltimore shot down the use of opposite bathrooms. Read the rest for yourself:

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/24106

Yvonne183
04-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I live in Baltimore and this a very common occurrence here, with many incidents not getting much media attention. There is an animal behavior from many here that don't care what harm they do. And the officials here are no better they are corrupt up to their necks. They coddle these criminal types by not going after them or not prosecuting them. The last DA we had would regularly let go hardened criminals cause she didn't feel like prosecuting them even though evidence was overwhelming. Also, there has never been hate crime charges brought upon any black person who committed a crime as this was here in Baltimore. The DA has never charged a black thug here with hate crime laws, it just isn't done,,the authorities here are just as criminal as the thugs who do the beating.

Of note,, Baltimore is basically a ghetto city with a few pockets of liberal yuppies who try and live a decent life. Those who don't belive me,, come on down and take a tour.

Caff_Racer
04-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Baltimore sounds like a nice place.... jeez!

On another note, has anybody noticed that at one point in the video, one of the McD's employees appears to grab something from the vic when she's on the floor? Looks like a mobile phone or an iPod or something. There's a possible theft charge flying around there, don't you all think?

traLika
04-23-2011, 06:33 PM
The last DA we had would regularly let go hardened criminals cause she didn't feel like prosecuting them even though evidence was overwhelming.

This time the whole world is watching so it should be much harder for her to sweep this awful incident under the carpet...

Yvonne183
04-23-2011, 06:42 PM
This time the whole world is watching so it should be much harder for her to sweep this awful incident under the carpet...

She's been voted out in the last election. We have to wait and se how the new DA will handle it.

Here's a link to the daily crime in Baltimore, on the right side of the page is a list of the people murdered so far this year.

http://baltimorecrime.blogspot.com/

traLika
04-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Here's a link to the daily crime in Baltimore, on the right side of the page is a list of the people murdered so far this year.

http://baltimorecrime.blogspot.com/

Wow, between 3 and 4 murders every week...

I remember you saying you had bottles thrown at you. Sounds like a shithole. Maybe you should get out of there?

fred41
04-23-2011, 07:13 PM
You speak the truth .I was in a shopping line when two junkies started to push and abuse a little asian woman around and nobody said a thing

how did this get resolved?

SammiValentine
04-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Baltimore sounds like a nice place.... jeez!

On another note, has anybody noticed that at one point in the video, one of the McD's employees appears to grab something from the vic when she's on the floor? Looks like a mobile phone or an iPod or something. There's a possible theft charge flying around there, don't you all think?

it was her phone, thats why you hear the girl asking for her phone then they hit her again..

SammiValentine
04-23-2011, 08:23 PM
I actually thought that most McD's were "rough", as you put it. I once had trouble with a rowdy bunch of spotty "yoofs" (innit) of the hoodie-wearing variety in the McDonalds in Oxford Street of all places. They were generally making life miserable for everybody there, and when I asked them to shut up or fuck off, they started to focus their "teenage angst" on me. No security there, as I recall, so I had to deal with them by myself.

Incidentally, I think that everybody should boycott McDonalds until they company has fired all the employees who stood by and indeed encouraged the young woman's attackers.

And Sweet485, unless you're being particularly sarky, your comment is way out of line, mate.

Surprising really, maybe its only the north west then, but you have security/bouncers in around the city centre, kirkby but to name a few etc.

Personally I stick to a drive through , less chance of bumping into the wrong McNuggets then :Z

TJ347
04-23-2011, 08:27 PM

What is it with people thinking there is this singular community for all groups of people? The community, black or otherwise, where this assault happened clearly doesn't hold the LGBT "community" in high esteem, but I wouldn't take that to mean the black community in San Francisco feels the same. Wake up, people. Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan are not the elected representatives of black people far and wide, nor are the idiots who beat this woman into a seizure. That you choose to recognize them as such is on you.

LibertyHarkness
04-23-2011, 08:34 PM
unfortunately its unlikely the victim will get any compensation .. simply as the laws in the city towards transsexuals are not recognised ... TS really have fuck all rights in usa it seems ..

so as has been said on one newssite .. its simply a case of a 22year man, trying to use a female toilet in the presence of a minor female adult ... court will just throw it out most likely ... unless they are right cunts and try press for some peado / assault/threating behaviour etc ...

Its wrong for sure but i just cant see the vitim actually walking away better off from this legally .. the USA laws are so archaiac its untrue .

Yvonne183
04-23-2011, 08:47 PM
What is it with people thinking there is this singular community for all groups of people? The community, black or otherwise, where this assault happened clearly doesn't hold the LGBT "community" in high esteem, but I wouldn't take that to mean the black community in San Francisco feels the same. Wake up, people. Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan are not the elected representatives of black people far and wide, nor are the idiots who beat this woman into a seizure. That you choose to recognize them as such is on you.

What you say is true, but here in Baltimore and other parts of Maryland it was quite a few of the black churches and their congregations that fought the rights for gays to get married. If it was just a few people there probably would be a gay right to marry bill passed but quite a few, if not a majority of black citizens were against the bill. I know this is their right to be against the bill but it does show some sort of hate or resentment towards gays.

And the center of the city, the downtown area might have security but there is always some violent act going on right among the downtown area, usually some kind of group wilding thing, where packs of young men just beat and rob anyone in their path.

benbutton1
04-23-2011, 08:49 PM
wow that video is shocking. Is this what we have become that we stand by and watch someone get beaten to the limits of their life? Those girls should be prosecuted to the fullest and seriously rehabilitated for the rest of their foreseen future. People cannot think this behavior is EVER acceptable. That whole staff should be fired. I wish there was more I could do. "She's having a seizure yo" - what a fucking dumbass!

I'm at least going to boycott McDonald's, which may sound silly to some but I honestly don't feel right just going about my business there anymore.

natina
04-23-2011, 11:33 PM
YouTube - 'Bathroom Bill' Bullshit! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEomI6YBPBY)

YouTube - [006] re: bathroom bill (lgbt rights) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5gYsIRdg4)

YouTube - Pastor Dave Welch Hatred for Transgender (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjFWMIZdcTs)

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2009/06/11/local-woman-fights-for-gay-rights/

http://www.toledofreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/communitybrandi.jpg

Local woman fights for gay rights

Written by Allison Wingate | | news@toledofreepress.com (news@toledofreepress.com)

Toledo resident Brandi Fasnaugh said the fight for equality goes beyond this month.
June marks national Gay and Lesbian Pride month, a celebration of the impact gay lesbian and transgender persons have had on the world.
http://www.toledofreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/communitybrandi.jpg (http://www.toledofreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/communitybrandi.jpg) Brandi Fasnaugh

Fasnaugh said she tries not to let ignorant people faze her, but it’s hard to stay positive when she’s openly ridiculed.
One recent encounter with discrimination was in a bathroom in Columbus.
She was lobbying on behalf of Equality Ohio, an advocate group for gay and lesbian rights when a trip to the restroom led to a disheartening conversation.
“When I walked into the restroom, I could hear two women talking to each other between the stalls about someone who had been in the bathroom when they walked in earlier,” Fasnaugh said.
They commented on that woman’s “masculine appearance” and how it made them uncomfortable. One of the women looked right at Fasnaugh as they continued the conversation and stated that women like her should use the men’s restroom.
Feeling ashamed and embarrassed, Fasnaugh initially decided to internalize her pain. But when a colleague noticed something was wrong, she was encouraged to speak out.
“My shock and upset then turned into frustration, as well as a renewed sense of why the Equal Housing and Employment Act (EHE) is such a fundamental component for the everyday life of all citizens regardless of sexual orientation,” Fasnaugh said.
“One can be denied access to housing, employment and even public accommodations based simply on who they love and what they look like,” Fasnaugh said.
Kim Welter, program manager for Education & Outreach for Equality Ohio, said what happened to Fasnaugh is a prime example of how some people think it is acceptable to behave that way.
“Most of us figure what’s right and wrong, for the most part, by what’s legal and illegal,” Welter said. “By passing the EHE Act, that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to that list of conditions upon which you cannot discriminate.” That’s kind of the start, and if people knew that these things were illegal, I think they’d think twice before they behaved that way,” Welter said.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2009/06/11/local-woman-fights-for-gay-rights/

tsnajwa
04-24-2011, 02:00 AM
<3 I soooo agree with you. i think they are missing the point about this video its not a race issue.. its about a human being being treated inhuman. regardless if she is transgender or white or black or whatever it's a human being.. and what that guy posted on his facebook makes me physicly ill.. combined with what he posted on facebook, the video that was filmed, her not attacking back or defending herself and the guy at the restaurant not breaking up the fight. I hope she sues them for all they have
xx

natina
04-24-2011, 02:06 AM
http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/committee-votes-5-0-against-rights-for-transsexuals

Committee votes 5-0 against rights for transsexuals

Backers of legal protections for transgender people mounted an all-out campaign for widening New Hampshire's anti-discrimination laws yesterday, holding a press conference to present personal cases, turning out en masse for a Senate hearing on the bill and excoriating opponents who weeks ago dubbed the measure the "bathroom bill."
But their late push appeared to fall short: The Senate Judiciary Committee voted unanimously, 5-0, to recommend killing the bill, which would forbid landlords, employers and others from discriminating against transgender individuals. The whole Senate will vote on the bill as early as Wednesday, along with a raft of other social issues.
The vote followed hours of emotional testimony, including from several transgender people - people born into one biological sex but who identify with the other - who said they live in fear of losing their jobs or worse when they go public with their struggles over gender.
Toni Maviki of Danbury choked up as she described being "harassed verbally and physically assaulted" by fellow Carroll County corrections officers who found out she was a man becoming a woman.
"I carried a badge, and I protected all you people, and there was no law to protect me from harm," said Maviki, who said she now works in law enforcement in Vermont.
Sarah Blanchette of Somersworth read aloud the letter she received from her company shortly after she told her bosses that she's transgender. "Upon consideration, you are immediately relieved of your duties," she read.
Opponents of the bill said they feared the bill would give carte blanche to predators or mischievous men to enter women's bathrooms or locker rooms. Several weeks ago, House Bill 415 burst on the public stage, with opponents, mostly Republicans, blasting it as the "bathroom bill."
"I am here in 2009 as a woman fighting for my rights," said Ann Marie Banfield of Bedford at the hearing yesterday. "Where are my rights? Where are my daughter's rights? I'm angry."
Others said the concept of gender identity as separate from biological sex violates their core beliefs.
"This bill actually discriminates against those who believe gender neutrality is morally wrong," said Rachel Robinson, a pigtailed ninth-grader from New Boston.
Supporters of the bill fought back hard against the "bathroom" label. Co-sponsor Sen. Martha Fuller Clark, a Portsmouth Democrat, said opponents had brought "the debate literally to the toilet by frivolously nicknaming this bill the bathroom bill."
"These objections are outright lies," Fuller Clark said. Of all the 13 states and dozens of municipalities that passed similar laws over the past three decades, she said, there's been "not one reported instance of bathroom miscontact."
Fuller Clark cited the fact that the New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence had come out for the bill, and she read from a letter co-signed by that group and the New Hampshire Women's Lobby.
The letter read in part: "We are saddened by those individuals and groups that are deliberately misleading legislators and the public by creating an unfounded fear about women's safety in connection with this legislation. Not only does this scare tactic detract from the very real issues of violence facing women in New Hampshire, it also ignores the serious threat to personal safety that many transgender and gender non-conforming people in New Hampshire experience on a daily basis."
Betsy Janeway of Webster told senators that one of her five children may be transgender. "I have enormous fears for her and pray for her," said Janeway, whose husband, Harold Janeway, is a state senator. "It is dangerous that there are no laws protecting her."
She urged people to read up on the matter - "close the bathroom door and open the library door."
All five members of the Senate Judiciary Committee voted against the bill, although Democrats on the committee spoke in favor of protections for transgender individuals

Sen. Matthew Houde, a Plainfield Democrat, said the bill had been "horrendously mischaracterized as something other than a nondiscrimination bill." He voted against the bill, saying he thinks the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights - which judges cases of discrimination against factors such as sex, race and religion - already has the tools it needs to help transgender individuals.
Commission Executive Director Joni Esperian disagreed, telling senators that there are no state laws protecting transgender people and that the commission has been able to take only some cases of transgender individuals on the basis of a 1986 court case.
"It is a thread by which only one sector of the transgender population can seek the protection of the commission," Esperian said.
http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/committee-votes-5-0-against-rights-for-transsexuals

http://www.concordmonitor.com/sites/all/files/imagecache/article_main/photos/image_15368.jpg

natina
04-24-2011, 02:14 AM
http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/04/12/politics/bill-on-transgendered-restroom-use-draws-heated-emotional-debate/

Bill on transgendered restroom use draws heated, emotional debate

http://bdn.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Restroom-Rights.jpg (http://bdn.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Restroom-Rights.jpg)
Russ Dillingham | AP
Jennifer Levi, transgender rights project director for Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders, addresses the Judiciary Committee Tuesday, in Augusta as they took up a bill to let businesses, schools and other agencies make their own decisions on who should use their restrooms and showers. Two adjacent rooms were filled with people on both sides of the issue patiently waiting to weigh in on the proposed bill

AUGUSTA, Maine — A bill concerning transgendered people’s right to choose which restroom they use generated heated debate at a public hearing Tuesday.
Dozens of people gave impassioned, emotional testimony on LD 1046 (http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/bills/display_ps.asp?paper=HP0781&snum=125&PID=0), which would allow the operator of a restroom or shower facility to decide who can use which gender’s restroom.
The bill’s sponsor, Rep. Kenneth Fredette (http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/03/11/politics/bill-would-clarify-transgender-bathroom-use/), R-Newport, served on the Maine Human Rights Commission when it decided that Orono schools (http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/09/20/news/bangor/panel-rules-against-orono-school-in-transgender-bathroom-access/) and an Auburn Denny’s Restaurant (http://new.bangordailynews.com/2009/05/19/politics/panel-backs-transgender-woman-in-restroom-case/) discriminated against transgendered females by not allowing them to use women’s restrooms. Fredette vocalized his dissent against the ruling then and again at Tuesday’s meeting of the Legislature’s Judiciary Committee (http://www.maine.gov/legis/house/jt_com/jud.htm).
A transgendered person generally is considered someone of one biological sex who identifies himself or herself as belonging to the opposite gender.
According to Fredette, his bill would prevent the Maine Human Rights Commission from being able to find that public and private entities discriminate when they force transgendered people to use restrooms that correspond with their biological sex, but not gender. This then would prevent those transgendered people from suing, as the people in the Orono schools and Denny’s situations did, Fredette argued.
“The concept here is there is not an absolute right for a transgender to go into the bathroom they identify with,” Fredette said in front of the overflowing crowd Tuesday. “We have to draw lines in this society so we balance rights with the rights of everyone else.”
For example, he said, “What situation do we put young children in when they go into a private place and then what they perceive to be the person of the opposite sex comes into that bathroom? That could be quite shocking.”
But Tuesday morning Fredette was by far in the minority. During approximately four hours of public testimony, 30 minutes was taken up by the people supporting Fredette’s bill.
People against the bill argued the rest of the time that the measure would cause discrimination and force people who look and act like women to use the men’s room, which would make most people involved feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
Wayne Maines was one of the first to speak against the bill.
“Like many of you I doubted transgender children could exist,” he said. “However I never doubted my love for my child.”
Maines’ 13-year-old daughter knew she was a girl at age 6, even though she’d been born a boy, he said. She was happy and her friends accepted her. But by fifth grade things got scary and the family had to “go into hiding” to protect the girl.
“‘She came to me crying and asked, ‘Daddy, what did I do wrong? Daddy, please fix this.’ That’s what dads do, we fix things. I had to break her heart and say, ‘You have not done anything wrong sweetie, but Mommy and I do not know how to fix this,’” Maines said Tuesday, crying. “This bill places transgender children in a position of doom and hopelessness.”
Several organizations spoke against the bill, including the Maine Civil Liberties Union (http://new.bangordailynews.com/organization/maine-civil-liberties-union/).
The bill puts businesses and schools in the position of “trying to figure out what someone’s biological sex is and if they’re wrong they open themselves up to liability,” said MCLU executive director Shenna Bellows. “It places the decision on the business owner and it places them in danger of legal action from all sides.”
While many people discussed the precarious situation of restaurant owners, Dick Grotton of the Maine Restaurant Association stood up for them.
Grotten took neither side of the argument.
“We need guidelines that we can follow that help us to not break any laws or break anybody’s rights,” he said to the judiciary committee. “Please, give us some direction.”
About 10 people spoke in favor of the bill, including Gov. Paul LePage (http://new.bangordailynews.com/people/paul-lepage/)’s legal counsel, Dan Billings.
“The governor’s position is that [the current regulations] really put businesspeople in a bad position with the law,” Billings said. “When they’re presented with one of these situations you have to presume the [transgendered] person is acting in good faith and if you don’t presume that you open yourself up to litigation.”
As Sydney resident Tim Russell said, “[Current law] has created a legal access that predators can use in order to accost women and children in public restrooms.”
“It is impossible for young children and women to safely determine whether or not the man — dressed as a woman — is a peeping tom, a rapist or a pedophile; and to continue to permit such a scenario to legally exist is unconscionable and inviting disaster,” Russell said.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/04/12/politics/bill-on-transgendered-restroom-use-draws-heated-emotional-debate/

robertlouis
04-24-2011, 03:21 AM
unfortunately its unlikely the victim will get any compensation .. simply as the laws in the city towards transsexuals are not recognised ... TS really have fuck all rights in usa it seems ..

so as has been said on one newssite .. its simply a case of a 22year man, trying to use a female toilet in the presence of a minor female adult ... court will just throw it out most likely ... unless they are right cunts and try press for some peado / assault/threating behaviour etc ...

Its wrong for sure but i just cant see the vitim actually walking away better off from this legally .. the USA laws are so archaiac its untrue .

You're right Libby, and it's no reason to feel smug - and there is still a lot of street prejudice against LGBT people here in the UK - but at least at the legislative level things are moving positively, and attitudinal change will follow, however long it takes.

These fundamentalist cretins in the US, whether Republicans, Tea Partiers, or so-called Christians, stand in the front line for culpability as to how the present climate in the US came about - and they are all busy throwing petrol on the flames.

God save America, indeed.

natina
04-24-2011, 03:22 AM
The ordinance says: “It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly and intentionally enter any public restroom designated for the exclusive use of the sex opposite to such person’s sex without the permission of the owner, tenant, manager, lessee or other person in charge of the premises, in a manner calculated to cause a disturbance.

Texas trans woman arrested for using female toilet

A trans woman in Houston, Texas, has been arrested after using a female toilet in a library.
Tyjanae Moore was arrested by police last Wednesday for “knowingly entering a restroom of the opposite sex” but trans groups say her arrest was unlawful.
Ms Moore said she told police she was in the process of transitioning.
She pleaded guilty to using an opposite gender restroom and was given credit for the two nights she spent in jail.
Speaking to Fox News, Ms Moore said: “I felt so belittled going to a jail over something so simple and stupid.
“When I came out, the female [officer] told me I wasn’t supposed to be and I asked if there was any particular reason why not. She said I’m a transgendered female and I was really shocked that they even stopped me for this.”
Trans groups say her arrest was unlawful because a city ordinance passed by Houston this year allows trans people to use the toilets which correspond to their new sex.
The ordinance says: “It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly and intentionally enter any public restroom designated for the exclusive use of the sex opposite to such person’s sex without the permission of the owner, tenant, manager, lessee or other person in charge of the premises, in a manner calculated to cause a disturbance.
Cristan Williams, executive director of the Transgender Foundation of America, which is based in Houston, said: “The arrest should have never happened.
“The City of Houston has given this victim explicit permission to use a restroom consistent with their gender.
“This means that the library patron was acting in a manner consistent with both state and local law. Since she broke no law, this is a case of unlawful arrest and imprisonment.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/24/texas-trans-woman-arrested-for-using-female-toilet/ (http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/24/texas-trans-woman-arrested-for-using-female-toilet/)

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/ladiestoilet.jpg

speedstick112
04-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Couldn't believe this shit when I saw it. If I were the McManager it would have been game over for assailant #1 and then assailant #2 shortly thereafter.

arnie666
04-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Just watched an interview with her.She says the reason put out for the beating is wrong.It wasn't over her using the ladies ,but because one of the girls boyfriends talked to her.The girl misconstrued it and thought she had talked to him. The police seem to be wanting to charge them with a race hate crime,probably because the girls were not motivated by her tranexualism to beat her,so there might be a racial element to it.

That makes sense as the macdonalds employee who filmed it is obviously trying to defend himself and the 'sisters' by making her out to be a durty pervert (man uses the ladies toilet' etc etc. So he outed her being a transexual.

. This is just about what society is like now,Isn't it wonderful....You have it all here, violence over a percieved slight, the bystander effect, the voyerurism factor ie people filming violence to gain popularity with other sad people with no lives, you have interest groups trying to make it into a gender issue or a race issue, and finally you still have the stigma of trannies being perverts or weirdos still alive in society.

It's going to get to the stage if it hasn't already not to go into macdonalds without being tooled up. In my view all the employees should be made unemployed and the macdonalds shut down as an example, the transexual should get major compo because of a failiure by macdonalds to protect it's guests and their indifference even joking around over the seizure on their premises and last be not least the animals who did it should be locked away for a long time as an example for being stupid drunken idiots who pick on people who they think are weaker. I don't give a shit if one is 14.,as I said earlier this handwringing attitude over scum needs to be stopped. Examples must be made. I'd flog them too .

arnie666
04-24-2011, 06:22 AM
You're right Libby, and it's no reason to feel smug - and there is still a lot of street prejudice against LGBT people here in the UK - but at least at the legislative level things are moving positively, and attitudinal change will follow, however long it takes.

These fundamentalist cretins in the US, whether Republicans, Tea Partiers, or so-called Christians, stand in the front line for culpability as to how the present climate in the US came about - and they are all busy throwing petrol on the flames.

God save America, indeed.

You really think the scum who did it were republicans or even know what the tea party is? Or even care at all about politics?One of them was 14... I wonder when the last time they went to church? And I notice you never mentioned islam and it's penchant for hanging homos from cranes.But that makes uncomfortable feelings for the left.So they pick on the bible thumpers instead. Doesn't bother me I hate all religions,but don't think I don't notice it.

There has always been issues with gays/transgendered in the african american community ,in fact this is the case in many black communities and countrys all over the world. and if you remember the gay friendly democrat party is much more popular with african americans,than those god fearing gay bashing republicans.

TJ347
04-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Preach, Arnie! Preach! This situation, I suppose, will thus be dismissed as a "statistical anomaly" by the left.

robertlouis
04-24-2011, 06:47 AM
You really think the scum who did it were republicans or even know what the tea party is? Or even care at all about politics?One of them was 14... I wonder when the last time they went to church? And I notice you never mentioned islam and it's penchant for hanging homos from cranes.But that makes uncomfortable feelings for the left.So they pick on the bible thumpers instead. Doesn't bother me I hate all religions,but don't think I don't notice it.

There has always been issues with gays/transgendered in the african american community ,in fact this is the case in many black communities and countrys all over the world. and if you remember the gay friendly democrat party is much more popular with african americans,than those god fearing gay bashing republicans.

I was making a wider point about the climate of hate in the US about "difference", whether it's race, religion or sexual orientation. It's still ok in the US to openly preach hatred, viz Pastor Welch. That lets people think it's ok to think and act that way.

So no, I doubt if the perpetrators of this crime have any political awareness to speak of - but just look at the wide range of responses that the incident has created, both here on HA as well as elsewhere - polarisation based on attitude, belief and even ethnic group.

As for Islam, it's a tiny minority in the US - significantly less than here in the UK, so that's both cheap and irrelevant in this context. In fact, the one group that seems to have remained silence while everyone else is yelling appears to be the muslims. But I agree that institutionally islam is arguably worse than other religions with regard to the LGBT community because it actively uses legal sanctions to punish people in those environments where it can.

alyssaluxor
04-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Victim of McDonald's beating speaks out

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-mcdonalds-beating-20110423,0,3336656.story

russtafa
04-24-2011, 07:47 AM
The UK came out with glam rock in the 70s and punk rock in late 80s which were very out there movements.I doubt that America could come up with something so alternative with out a lot of blood shed

robertlouis
04-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Victim of McDonald's beating speaks out

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-mcdonalds-beating-20110423,0,3336656.story

Thanks, Alyssa. And the report says that she has undergone srs. This is no guy in a dress - this is a woman.

natina
04-24-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=55799

traLika
04-24-2011, 09:55 AM
This is just about what society is like now,Isn't it wonderful....You have it all here, violence over a percieved slight, the bystander effect, the voyerurism factor ie people filming violence to gain popularity with other sad people with no lives, you have interest groups trying to make it into a gender issue or a race issue, and finally you still have the stigma of trannies being perverts or weirdos still alive in society.

:iagree: Too true!

dderek123
04-24-2011, 10:49 AM
. This is just about what society is like now,Isn't it wonderful....You have it all here, violence over a percieved slight, the bystander effect, the voyerurism factor ie people filming violence to gain popularity with other sad people with no lives, you have interest groups trying to make it into a gender issue or a race issue, and finally you still have the stigma of trannies being perverts or weirdos still alive in society.
Sad but true.

Brittany St Jordan
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM
Quick update to this story, I am single handily being pointed out as "outing" this chick as a tranny. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

"Chrissy was outed as being male by the website of “sex worker” and pornographer BrittanyTS (BrittanyTS.com- NSFW) which was then picked up by Bilerco, who outed Chrissy as male to the wider media. “This is absolutely disgusting. After an unidentified transwoman tried to use the bathroom at a Baltimore McDonald’s, two patrons started attacking her in full view of other customers and employees” they erroneously reported. Then The Smoking Gun outed Chrissy as Chris and posted his criminal history of prostitution and public disturbance (resulting from a complaint of assault against a woman). Bilerco outed Chrissy because they believed at face value the facebook posts by the amateur videographer that Chrissy was a male crossdresser with male tackle who was confronted in a bathroom incident and they thought use of Chrissy as a figurehead for the transgender bathroom meme of “women being horrible oppressive abusers to men” would be helpful to the transgender agenda regardless of Chrissy’s wish not to be publicly outed or placed in such a public role. Facts couldn’t stand in the way of their agenda."

Full Post (http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/chrissy-dont-play/)

theone1982
04-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Quick update to this story, I am single handily being pointed out as "outing" this chick as a tranny. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

"Chrissy was outed as being male by the website of “sex worker” and pornographer BrittanyTS (BrittanyTS.com- NSFW) which was then picked up by Bilerco, who outed Chrissy as male to the wider media. “This is absolutely disgusting. After an unidentified transwoman tried to use the bathroom at a Baltimore McDonald’s, two patrons started attacking her in full view of other customers and employees” they erroneously reported. Then The Smoking Gun outed Chrissy as Chris and posted his criminal history of prostitution and public disturbance (resulting from a complaint of assault against a woman). Bilerco outed Chrissy because they believed at face value the facebook posts by the amateur videographer that Chrissy was a male crossdresser with male tackle who was confronted in a bathroom incident and they thought use of Chrissy as a figurehead for the transgender bathroom meme of “women being horrible oppressive abusers to men” would be helpful to the transgender agenda regardless of Chrissy’s wish not to be publicly outed or placed in such a public role. Facts couldn’t stand in the way of their agenda."

Full Post (http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/chrissy-dont-play/)

Interesting. This story is getting pretty big coverage in the mainstream media, but I first heard about it on HA. It was on CNN, the headline story on AOL news, and was even on Glen Beck's show on FOX.

yodajazz
04-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Just watched an interview with her.She says the reason put out for the beating is wrong.It wasn't over her using the ladies ,but because one of the girls boyfriends talked to her.The girl misconstrued it and thought she had talked to him. The police seem to be wanting to charge them with a race hate crime,probably because the girls were not motivated by her tranexualism to beat her,so there might be a racial element to it.

That makes sense as the macdonalds employee who filmed it is obviously trying to defend himself and the 'sisters' by making her out to be a durty pervert (man uses the ladies toilet' etc etc. So he outed her being a transexual.

It's going to get to the stage if it hasn't already not to go into macdonalds without being tooled up. In my view all the employees should be made unemployed and the macdonalds shut down as an example, the transexual should get major compo because of a failiure by macdonalds to protect it's guests and their indifference even joking around over the seizure on their premises and last be not least the animals who did it should be locked away for a long time as an example for being stupid drunken idiots who pick on people who they think are weaker. I don't give a shit if one is 14.,as I said earlier this handwringing attitude over scum needs to be stopped. Examples must be made. I'd flog them too .

If this was in fact, fighting over a man, then a similar incident happened a McDonald's here. At least thats what the rumors are saying the fight was about. And note that two of the injured were McDonald employees who were attemping break up the fight.

YouTube - McDonald's Hiring Day Violence - Car Slams Crowd - April 19 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iDwR2v3Uc)

sunairco
04-27-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm uncomfortable with the racial issue too. Her relating about the boyfriend makes me wonder about something. Obviously they guy didn't realize at first when he hit on her. Seems like everyone in the place suddenly knew she was transgendered at some point as if it was broadcasted. I'm wondering if the guy pulled one of those gay rage things once he realized and tried to justify it. She and her friend used that as a pretext to attack using the bathroom as their justification. Think about it. The guy realized he hit on a TS and his girlfriend focused her rage and anger on him hitting on someone else and at the same time "cleansed" and rescued her man from a percieved homosexual tendency. I can't verbalize this any better and it doesn't convey my complete though, but maybe you get the idea. This may explain how everybody suddenly seemed to know and her blind rage.

Something nobody's mentioned anywhere. There was another person shooting video with a phone in the video. There is also security camera footage.

Like the Judge posited, why isn't this being prosecuted with an attempted murder charge? They returned to finish the job according to the lady that intervened several times. This isn't a racial thing. If one understood how GG's can be terratorial and be protective and jelous of their men's attention and furthermore the way they project thier dreams,wishes, and expectations onto them, this explains much of the behavior.

NatashaLover
04-28-2011, 07:33 AM
Latest Video

YouTube - McDonald&#39;s attack victim speaks out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWt8zf8JJOA&feature=player_embedded)