PDA

View Full Version : Wow hamburger marys

britneymarkham
04-20-2011, 09:11 PM
For those who wourther i truly apologized all i can rember is a lesbian pulling my hair and shit hit thr fan from ther over i am sorry jamie and thank u again lop i am 86 from ther i never go it was just spur of the moment shit

dgs925
04-20-2011, 10:39 PM
In English please.

Willie Escalade
04-20-2011, 10:49 PM
We'll have to discuss this Sunday if I make it up to the strip club.

theone1982
04-21-2011, 12:28 AM
????? Yes.

bubbski
04-21-2011, 06:48 AM
Using Google Translate, Converting Britney's English to her native Markhamian it goes like this:

Tiems, kurie wourther i tikrai atsiprašė visų galiu rember yra lesbietė traukiamosios mano plaukai ir šūdas Hit THR gerbėjų iš ten per atsiprašau Jamie ir thank u vėl apgenėti esu 86 iš ten aš niekada eiti, tai buvo tik atsiradus tinkamai akimirkai šūdas

And then back to regular Broadcast English

For those who were really there, I apologize! All I can remember is a lesbian pulling my hair and the shit hitting the fan. I am truly sorry, Jamie. I thank you again [section not translatable from Markhamian...] I do not plan on attending the event in the future at the spur of the moment. Feces.

Realgirls4me
04-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Using Google Translate, Converting Britney's English to her native Markhamian it goes like this:

Tiems, kurie wourther i tikrai atsiprašė visų galiu rember yra lesbietė traukiamosios mano plaukai ir šūdas Hit THR gerbėjų iš ten per atsiprašau Jamie ir thank u vėl apgenėti esu 86 iš ten aš niekada eiti, tai buvo tik atsiradus tinkamai akimirkai šūdas

And then back to regular Broadcast English

For those who were really there, I apologize! All I can remember is a lesbian pulling my hair and the shit hitting the fan. I am truly sorry, Jamie. I thank you again [section not translatable from Markhamian...] I do not plan on attending the event in the future at the spur of the moment. Feces.

She was 86ed from that place.She was kicked out OR is over that place and doesn't plan on returning,in other words...I think. ;)