PDA

View Full Version : How do you promote your Paysite?

tvkim
04-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Excluding Facebook and Flicker (as they don't allow adult paysite content) I was wondering how people promote their adult websites?

Do they rely on posting sample links and pics on Forums like this?

I use the affiliate system myself: Just checked my stats to find my site has had 114,000 unique visitors so far this month, so this seems works for me. ( + 4.6 million hits in various forms)

I realise to some, the numbers mean nothing, and its the sign ups that count, but I thinks its good to know how a website is being viewed out there.

http://www.kimsanalheaven.com/stats/stats

I think its all about site exposure. Not much point having a fantastic website if nobody knows it exists.

I would be interested to hear what system others use.

Thnx

Kim

sir
04-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Well, it looks like the affiliate system works for you kimmy, so well done!

Quiet Reflections
04-18-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't think you need to worry about anything. Your numbers seem good in categories that do and don't count.

sammitv
04-19-2011, 08:30 AM
114,000 unique visitors and 4.6 million hits so far this month Kim?

If thats true you must be coining it in girl.

I know your stuff isn't to everyone's taste on here but if those figs are right, it just goes to show there are a lot of peeps interested in a look anyway.

I'm gonna check out those stats now . . . not that I don't believe you of course, they just seem a little high to me.

bilbobaggins
04-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Kimmy's a Liar....

I just checked her stats and she's had 120,000 viewers of her site and 4.8 million hits

Good going Kim!

Whatever it is you are doing, you seem a popular girl out there in t-girl land

Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous

Blazr63
04-19-2011, 05:19 PM
I use craigslist a lot to promote various cost per action and pay per click sites. It's the best free form of traffic I've found. For paid traffic, I understand nothing beats Google Adwords.