PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Bridget Lovers!

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2011, 06:20 PM
My new episode of Secret Kelly Radio will be dedicated to my beautiful friend Bridget. My blog I wrote about her has touched many.

http://secretkelly.com/2011/04/15/rip-bridget/

The new show will be about transgender outreach, self-esteem, advice, and what we can do to help one another.

It's estimated that a staggering 41% of transgender people will attempt suicide within sometime of their transition. I believe we can beat this number if there was more support, love, and outreach between transsexual to transsexual.

Bridget, was an amazing girl. Never greedy with a compliment. Always bright and ready to laugh. I want her life to have meaning to other trans-women and men.

Bridget, never knew how beautiful she was, how great she was, how many loved and cared about what she had to say. I see many young girls suffering from this.

I would like to start a thread of things you remember or loved about Bridget - that I can read on my radio show. I will pick out the best ones for remembrance.

Buck Angel, Carmen Moore, Sarina Valentina, Angelina Torres, and many more have gotten the word out there to hopefully let young girls/transitioners that WE DO CARE!

P.S. Does anyone have any pictures of Bridget showing just her face? Besides the one that we all have. My friend Sean who is a wonderful artist is going to draw a beautiful drawing of her to send to her family.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2011, 08:44 PM
I believe there is already a pinned thread on this topic. This thread may be a bit redundant, no?

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2011, 09:35 PM
I believe there is already a pinned thread on this topic. This thread may be a bit redundant, no?

~BB~
No going through the responses it was mostly RIP's and condolences...

Not memories and about her specifically...

jgud051
04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
I would have to say my best memories were all the incredible conversations we had at night. From talking about life to joking & messing with each other about nothing. Honestly, nothing was more fun then just talking with Bridget about whatevers. She was alwasys carefree when we talked & I loved that about her. I'm gonna miss those talks.

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2011, 05:29 PM
^^ Thanks sweetheart..and for the pictures they will up a lot with her drawing :)