PDA

View Full Version : How do you like tgirls?

Birgitta
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I was wondering how the boys like their tgirls best...

Do you like them very feminine as in not visable that they are TS...like stealth
or do you like it when they are feminine but you still can see that she is a TS...

I am not attracted to girls or tgirls... but I was wondering...
I sorth of love seeing girls that are not completely stealth. I dont really know why, perhaps because I find that they have some sorth of attraction and beauty that is unique and different from girls...

I know for some guys, it's easier to date a girl that is stealth...but this is about what your preference is, apart from the social implications..

Can you choose?

Birgit

traLika
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Stealth!

Although there are a few exceptions... :)

Prospero
04-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Both or either. Sorry to be a fly in the soup.

betts
04-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Stealth please

Angeles Cid
04-15-2011, 05:03 PM
I have dated other tgirls before, very feminine. I like them stealth

Tintinfan
04-15-2011, 05:10 PM
both. Variety is the spice of life

LeatherTGirlLover
04-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Both really.

Brandi Boots
04-15-2011, 05:52 PM
if I have to pick, its not stealth. I like that little bit of look that lets everyone know that there is something going on here that does not fit their normal little world.

I like to push the boundries of the ordinary folks.

onmyknees
04-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Both.....it's more about sexuality than a particular look or even color. If she's freaky, fun, and smart....she's got me.

theone1982
04-16-2011, 01:28 AM
if I have to pick, its not stealth. I like that little bit of look that lets everyone know that there is something going on here that does not fit their normal little world.

I like to push the boundries of the ordinary folks.

:iagree: Pushing boundaries is always a lot of fun!

gizmo007
04-16-2011, 01:31 AM
I have been with both, "stealth" and "non stealth"
Does'nt worry me. I love them all :)

Faldur
04-16-2011, 01:32 AM
Bbq'ed medium rare, with a nice white wine... :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_--QXRGDXMcs/TOA2_YYTojI/AAAAAAAAAj4/3hk5ZCf-Bec/s1600/hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

Jericho
04-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Don't care, so long as they're naked and willing! :shrug

Yvonne183
04-16-2011, 02:06 AM
I don't date tgirls, I don't even see them all that often, but for me, I am definitely not stealth. I exude both sexes from my personality. I am not one gender, I am not non gender, I am both genders, people can see both genders and I don't care.

Is exude the correct term? I was trying to act smart using that word.

theone1982
04-16-2011, 02:11 AM
I don't date tgirls, I don't even see them all that often, but for me, I am definitely not stealth. I exude both sexes from my personality. I am not one gender, I am not non gender, I am both genders, people can see both genders and I don't care.

Is exude the correct term? I was trying to act smart using that word.

Exude sounds right to me!:) By the way Yvonne, I love your avatar!:Bowdown:

Yvonne183
04-16-2011, 02:13 AM
Exude sounds right to me!:) By the way Yvonne, I love your avatar!:Bowdown:

Thank ya kindly,,, sometimes I learn a word here and there and hope to find a place to use it. lol

russtafa
04-16-2011, 04:08 AM
Fuck the world i do what i want and don't want my girl to hide

robertlouis
04-16-2011, 04:14 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_--QXRGDXMcs/TOA2_YYTojI/AAAAAAAAAj4/3hk5ZCf-Bec/s1600/hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

WHITE????

Red, you feckin' heathen

maaarc
04-16-2011, 06:24 AM
I like um like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_suJdU05Z84

brains, beauty personality :)

Deimos
04-16-2011, 02:00 PM
i do prefer to push buttons myself. besides, what have i got to hide? the opinions of others mean as much to me as the last dorrito in a bag. it really is more about the emotions and feelings shared... not so much about looks. passable is fine enough for me.

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2011, 02:02 PM
i like them with a pulse ...other than that i am easily pleased :)

BigDF
04-16-2011, 02:11 PM
I was wondering how the boys like their tgirls best...

Do you like them very feminine as in not visable that they are TS...like stealth
or do you like it when they are feminine but you still can see that she is a TS...

I am not attracted to girls or tgirls... but I was wondering...
I sorth of love seeing girls that are not completely stealth. I dont really know why, perhaps because I find that they have some sorth of attraction and beauty that is unique and different from girls...

I know for some guys, it's easier to date a girl that is stealth...but this is about what your preference is, apart from the social implications..

Can you choose?

BirgitNot stealth because of above. Also I simply hate the idea that someone has to live in secret. I met a girl on Monday to get something that I'd purchased from her and she was operating in man mode because she didn't feel comfortable coming out in her normal appearance. "Too many crazies out there...":(

Birgitta
04-16-2011, 02:17 PM
don't care, so long as they're naked and willing! :shrug

lol!

Birgitta
04-16-2011, 04:42 PM

You're my kind of guy ;) ;) :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Birgitta
04-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Not stealth because of above. Also I simply hate the idea that someone has to live in secret. I met a girl on Monday to get something that I'd purchased from her and she was operating in man mode because she didn't feel comfortable coming out in her normal appearance. "Too many crazies out there...":(

I love the guys who voted "not stealth" ! I find those girls beautifull too!!! I love their magic aura :D

EdelweissFan
04-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Not stealth. If I were only attracted to completely unclockable girls, I'd be focused only on GGs.

I like the androgyny. I like there to be a hint of a gay boi in there somewhere.

Does anybody else remember Megabody of this board? He once wrote a legendary long post (in all caps which for some reason he always did) about this, and said that "we" all know we want some trace of the "faggot" in her.

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2011, 06:44 PM
long live the faggotry inside us :) lol

phobun
04-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Most dudes want girls to look like girls.
Guys here on this forum are not like most guys, yet nearly 3/4 still want girls to look like girls, ie, stealth.
So the guys here who like inbetweeners and the rougher looking sorts are really a minority of a minority.

phobun
04-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I like there to be a hint of a gay boi in there somewhere.

said that "we" all know we want some trace of the "faggot" in her.

To each their own.

Deimos
04-16-2011, 10:19 PM

i saw this and it made me think of a song i heard by corporate avenger.. it seemed relevant enough... lol

"Not saying God is gay, Not saying that at all. But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all. Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual. There might be a little fag in us all. He made us in his image, Now listen to what I say. Then it's a possibility that Jesus Christ was gay."

the song is jesus christ homosexual

Dino Velvet
04-16-2011, 11:41 PM
WHITE????

Red, you feckin' heathen

An infant up to a pre-pubescent child could be served with white wine. The more mature and wear the flesh has experienced makes the meat tougher so red wine is better for the sake of digestion.

FreddieGomez
04-16-2011, 11:59 PM
i like a chick nobody will question when we're out in public.

sydburn9
04-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Agree with FreddieGommez. Same to me.

Helvis2012
04-17-2011, 04:09 AM
It all depends on a variety of factors. Safe to say, both.

robertlouis
04-17-2011, 04:19 AM
i like them with a pulse ...other than that i am easily pleased :)

There goes that hard-earned reputation, Libby. And I'd always believed you were sooo discerning lol.

Oh, and for me, stealth every time. Not because I'm self-conscious or worried about being spotted, I just like girls to be as feminine as possible.

amberskyi
04-17-2011, 04:39 AM
yay for making girls feel like shit about themselves.
lmao.you guys make threads about how shallow and artificial ts girls are when it comes to the men we want to be with but then yall say you only want a girl whos a 100% passable.
i like my guys 6'3,six packs,pecks,great ass and a 9 inch dick.i wonder how many of picky bastards fit that description.

theone1982
04-17-2011, 04:42 AM
yay for making girls feel like shit about themselves.
lmao.you guys make threads about how shallow and artificial ts girls are when it comes to the men we want to be with but then yall say you only want a girl whos a 100% passable.
i like my guys 6'3,six packs,pecks,great ass and a 9 inch dick.i wonder how many of picky bastards fit that description.

9 inches?!!! Get out the bottle of Extenze and Swedish -made penis enlarger pump!:)