PDA

View Full Version : RIP Our friend Bridget AKA Mizroxxy

04-15-2011, 09:25 AM
These were recently sent to her Twitter:

"@mizroxxy (http://twitter.com/mizroxxy) I love you RIP! Forever in my heart"
and
"Can't believe friend is gone @mizroxxy (http://twitter.com/mizroxxy) I love you !"
This does not exactly fill me with confidence.
Is anyone able to verify her safety?

theone1982
04-15-2011, 09:50 AM
These were recently sent to her Twitter:

"@mizroxxy (http://twitter.com/mizroxxy) I love you RIP! Forever in my heart"
and
"Can't believe friend is gone @mizroxxy (http://twitter.com/mizroxxy) I love you !"
This does not exactly fill me with confidence.
Is anyone able to verify her safety?

That doesn't sound good at all. I haven't seen her post in a while, I don't have any info though.

sern62
04-15-2011, 11:44 AM
omg.. I hope its a terrible misunderstanding or something, she seemed really cool:(

NatashaLover
04-15-2011, 12:39 PM
hope that she is ok. If it was earlier I would call her and check but its a bit late 3:47am.

rockabilly
04-15-2011, 01:53 PM
I hope she's ok ... she did have a peeping tom that freaked her out though.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 05:12 PM
OMG NUHUH you guys are not being serious :(

Brandi Boots
04-15-2011, 05:14 PM
any updates this morning?

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 05:29 PM
I @d her friend that wrote that...trying to figure out what is going on..

bte
04-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Whoa, hope she is okay.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 06:09 PM
I tried calling her, but it's been disconnected

Caff_Racer
04-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Oh damn, that doesn't sound very reassuring... :( :(

bte
04-15-2011, 06:13 PM
I looked on San Antonio news website but didn't find anything about any murders that happened recently. So thats a good sign.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah I didn't see anything either..no car accidents or deaths for someone her age..

SunshyneMonroe
04-15-2011, 06:29 PM
her ad was just reposted on backpage but her number is off...it could be the repost thing tho were u pay to have ur ad reposted by it self...

Mayrah
04-15-2011, 06:30 PM
I hope she is okay and the tweets aint true :(

FreddieGomez
04-15-2011, 06:36 PM
we just went through this on another forum when sunshyne posted Paris Angelline was killed and everybody got into an uproar but it turned out to be false allegations....

SunshyneMonroe
04-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes paris's ex called me and told me she was dead even had me get her stuff from her hotel and call her mom and EVERYTHING.....not coool...

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Yes paris's ex called me and told me she was dead even had me get her stuff from her hotel and call her mom and EVERYTHING.....not coool...
What?! That is crazy..well I'm hoping this is one of those instances then..

OEMEnemyNum1
04-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Someone on her Instant Messenger said that it was her sister and Bridget did indeed pass away.

bte
04-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Someone on her Instant Messenger said that it was her sister and Bridget did indeed pass away.

Wow that's sad.

SunshyneMonroe
04-15-2011, 08:21 PM

pmh does ne one know how?

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah she passed away..she took her own life on April 10th..that poor little angel..

Wow..she had so much planned

Gosh I had no clue..I talked to her so much...she seemed fine.

She was supposed to hang with me when she came to Chicago again to get her facial surgeries etc.

Birgitta
04-15-2011, 08:24 PM
very sorry to hear... how she is fine now, wherever she is!!!

SammiValentine
04-15-2011, 08:25 PM
very , very sad to read such things :-(

traLika
04-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Sorry to hear the news. :(

ed_jaxon
04-15-2011, 08:32 PM
She took her own life.

Her sister was on her Yahoo and let me know.

I am devastated.

Rest in Peace little Angel.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 08:33 PM
She took her own life.

I am devastated.

God Ed I wish I had of been free when she was here last..it's so sad...

Caff_Racer
04-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah she passed away..she took her own life on April 10th..that poor little angel..

Wow..she had so much planned

:( :cry: :( Oh no, that is so sad... I only knew her through the odd chat session or two, as well as her posts here... she struck me as a sweet and smart young thing... another young life snuffed out before its time. A new star will be shining down upon us from the sky tonight

Damn, I think that I have something in my eye :(

SunshyneMonroe
04-15-2011, 08:36 PM
She took her own life.

I am devastated.

Can you PLZ tell her sister to take down here xtube and ads...we talked about grobbys fallen angel site and i know for a fact she would not want that stuff up...

ed_jaxon
04-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Yeah Caff I am in tears here as well.

ed_jaxon
04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I will Sunshyne.

amberskyi
04-15-2011, 08:46 PM
wow :(

betts
04-15-2011, 08:50 PM
condolences to her family and friends.

MissBStar
04-15-2011, 08:52 PM
This is Tragic, She was so young and had a whole life ahead of her. Did she seem depressed ever, anything that would lead to suicide?

Mayrah
04-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Sad to hear.. i hope she is in a better place right now. :(

Mayrah
04-15-2011, 08:54 PM
This is Tragic, She was so young and had a whole life ahead of her. Did she seem depressed ever, anything that would lead to suicide?

I saw her twice on hungangels twitter cam thingie and she seemed fine.. which was about 2 weeks ago

LibertyHarkness
04-15-2011, 09:00 PM
omg that is awful :( brige was really nice with me when i had my FFS and was on cam with her etc ..

Sad sad news indeed .. I hope people understand the struggle many TS women face doesnt always show or manifest itself on the outside and is bottled up inside ...awful really just awful :(

she was a really nice person to natter with etc .

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Something I wrote for Bridget...

Thank goodness for the internet! Sometimes you come across a kindred spirit. Who is just a beautiful person inside and out. That you would of never of known with out the invention of this thing called the internet.

I met Bridget just that way a few years ago on a message board. She was funny, bright, and attractive. I don't think Bridget ever really knew this though. A young transitioner always looking to better her looks. She was already to the point of passability with out any surgery.

She was going to college and living a normal every day girl life. We spoke more in chatrooms and we would laugh and goof off. Just have a barrel of laughs. Her personality was sweet, caring, and comedic. A little bit of a rambler that came across as cute. But always looking for advice from other girls to look better. When in my opinion the girls she was asking, couldn't touch her in looks or personality.

I think many girls are like this - I would tell her every time we spoke "Not to go overboard and she already looks great". She would tell me her idol or wanted to like Audrina Partridge. She recently made a consultation appointment with Dr. Zukowski to gain this goal in her life. I was supposed to meet with her while she was here, but my husband and I got busy so I couldn't make it. She was coming back to see Dr. Zukowski again and stay a few weeks she said! Which would of been awesome to of seen her then. I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to actually meet her. If I had of known I would of gone out of my way to meet this lovely angel.

Bridget, would confide in me about personal problems and other things going on in her life. However I never thought it was anything she couldn't handle. She always came off bright and bubbly. So to know that she decided to take her own life is just shocking and upsetting to me. It just proves that there needs to be more outreach between trans-person to trans-person. She was such a young girl with so much promise and life to lead. I thought when I spoke to her. I made her see that, or at least tried to.

Bridget, I sincerely loved you little girl. Rather we met in person or not. I cherished our talks, our times in chat. It's really the only reason I came into the chatroom to converse with you and of course our friend Ed. I will miss you always, and think of you always. I will push myself more to do the radio show to outreach with transsexuals. You told me it was good I was doing this, and you supported and listened to my radio show. How I wish this didn't happen and you were coming back to Chicago so we could have a day of shopping and talking about your plans for the future.

To know Bridget in my opinion - Was a Gift...She was a bright light that made you laugh.

I wish she had of known how wonderful many of us who knew her thought she was.

I wish she had known that she had so many more wonderful years ahead of her and she was only beginning.

Let's Remember Bridget as the beautiful Angel she was, not for the pain she had inside or the loss of her. Let's celebrate her life and what she was so maybe somehow or someway she can finally feel and KNOW how wonderful and beautiful she really was!

I love you Bridget!!

Star Angel 86
04-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Bridget (R.I.P.) it truly saddens me to hear news like this my thoughts and prayers go out to her family and loved ones.

FreddieGomez
04-15-2011, 09:07 PM
RIP sorry to hear

GroobySteven
04-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Very very sad. So sorry to hear of this.

partlycloudy
04-15-2011, 09:29 PM
wow. she was pretty young wasn't she?

rip

:(

AngelinaTorres
04-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Very sad news...RIP sweetheart we will miss you... Bridget aka Miz Roxxy

rockabilly
04-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Very sad news.

Bridget spoke to me often via pm and she always made me smile w/ her humor and cheer.

I'll miss her , my sympathies to her family and loved ones.

Rest in Peace Bridget.

blckhaze
04-15-2011, 09:46 PM
RIP bridget

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 09:57 PM
I wish Bridget could of seen how much she matters and how beautiful she already was - she sent me a Hello Kitty Keychain for my birthday and I am going to cherish that as a keepsake and good luck charm no matter how old it gets!

Thanks Bridget for being you

Norma
04-15-2011, 09:59 PM
R.I.P Bridget may the stars in the sky shine on you forever. =(

Birgitta
04-15-2011, 10:02 PM
I wish Bridget could of seen how much she matters and how beautiful she already was - she sent me a Hello Kitty Keychain for my birthday and I am going to cherish that as a keepsake and good luck charm no matter how old it gets!

Thanks Bridget for being you

We girls can be so terribly insecure about everything because of the genderdysforia, I dont know what made her want to end it... but I understand that life can become too much to handle.... I sincerely hope she is in a better place now...

xxx

ed_jaxon
04-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Kelly she really liked you and looked up to you. She considered you a big sister.

Words fail me right now. She was by far the sweetest girl here and I am glad I got the chance to spend some time with her.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Kelly she really liked you and looked up to you. She considered you a big sister.

Words fail me right now. She was by far the sweetest girl here and I am glad I got the chance to spend some time with her.

I have been crying since I got the confirmation. She affected my life so much in a positive way! I just can't believe it...

We were just talking on twitter about the freaking Cheesecake Factory ugh.

I wish she had of called me...Something

I will always remember her...

Silcc69
04-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Damn I cant believe this i'm shocked she of all people seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and she always seemed well very normal. I spoke to her a few weeks ago and there wasn't anything that seemed odd. I will miss her though.

RIP Bridget F.

jaybee
04-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Very, very sad news. R.I.P. Bridget. X

Caff_Racer
04-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Yeah Caff I am in tears here as well.

I didn't think I had it in me to shed tears for somebody I didn't know beyond the artificial world of the internet (and even then, only superficially), but I have and I'm not ashamed to say so

Something I wrote for Bridget...

Thank goodness for the internet! Sometimes you come across a kindred spirit. Who is just a beautiful person inside and out. That you would of never of known with out the invention of this thing called the internet.

I met Bridget just that way a few years ago on a message board. She was funny, bright, and attractive. I don't think Bridget ever really knew this though. A young transitioner always looking to better her looks. She was already to the point of passability with out any surgery.

She was going to college and living a normal every day girl life. We spoke more in chatrooms and we would laugh and goof off. Just have a barrel of laughs. Her personality was sweet, caring, and comedic. A little bit of a rambler that came across as cute. But always looking for advice from other girls to look better. When in my opinion the girls she was asking, couldn't touch her in looks or personality.

I think many girls are like this - I would tell her every time we spoke "Not to go overboard and she already looks great". She would tell me her idol or wanted to like Audrina Partridge. She recently made a consultation appointment with Dr. Zukowski to gain this goal in her life. I was supposed to meet with her while she was here, but my husband and I got busy so I couldn't make it. She was coming back to see Dr. Zukowski again and stay a few weeks she said! Which would of been awesome to of seen her then. I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to actually meet her. If I had of known I would of gone out of my way to meet this lovely angel.

Bridget, would confide in me about personal problems and other things going on in her life. However I never thought it was anything she couldn't handle. She always came off bright and bubbly. So to know that she decided to take her own life is just shocking and upsetting to me. It just proves that there needs to be more outreach between trans-person to trans-person. She was such a young girl with so much promise and life to lead. I thought when I spoke to her. I made her see that, or at least tried to.

Bridget, I sincerely loved you little girl. Rather we met in person or not. I cherished our talks, our times in chat. It's really the only reason I came into the chatroom to converse with you and of course our friend Ed. I will miss you always, and think of you always. I will push myself more to do the radio show to outreach with transsexuals. You told me it was good I was doing this, and you supported and listened to my radio show. How I wish this didn't happen and you were coming back to Chicago so we could have a day of shopping and talking about your plans for the future.

To know Bridget in my opinion - Was a Gift...She was a bright light that made you laugh.

I wish she had of known how wonderful many of us who knew her thought she was.

I wish she had known that she had so many more wonderful years ahead of her and she was only beginning.

Let's Remember Bridget as the beautiful Angel she was, not for the pain she had inside or the loss of her. Let's celebrate her life and what she was so maybe somehow or someway she can finally feel and KNOW how wonderful and beautiful she really was!

I love you Bridget!!

Lovely words, Kelly. And damn, it really hurts seeing that photo you posted... :cry:

jaybee
04-15-2011, 10:53 PM
I also extend my condolences, of course, to those of you who were close to her. I knew of her, and she seemed like a lovely person. Best wishes to you all. X

BellaBellucci
04-15-2011, 10:55 PM
WTF? That's all I can say right now. I'll try to write a real post as soon as I can wrap my head around this.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2011, 11:55 PM
WTF? That's all I can say right now. I'll try to write a real post as soon as I can wrap my head around this.

~BB~
I can't wait to see you what you write Bella!

Bridget was more than just a pretty face...anyone that took the time to know her..would figure that out...

theone1982
04-15-2011, 11:56 PM
This really saddens me. I've only been on HA a relatively short time, but from the posts I've seen from Bridget she seemed like a genuinely sweet, smart, and funny person. It's such a tragedy when this happens, especially to someone so young. I know that she is in a better place now where she can be the person that she knew in her heart she truly was without having to deal with any ignorance or hatred. R.I.P.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2011, 12:09 AM
My friend Sean is going to draw a beautiful picture of Bridget to send to her family...

He is an amazing artist..he did drawings for Foxxy, Sarina, Britney, and he is now doing one of me.. but I asked if he would do one of Bridget...

BellaBellucci
04-16-2011, 12:18 AM
She was so young. Why?! WTF?!

In the short time that I knew Bridget I always found her to be smart, caring, and most importantly around here, very easy to talk to. And of course she was completely 'passable' and beautiful, although she'd never admit it. That may have been her problem. She struck me as the type who may not have ever been satisfied, always trying to fix what wasn't broken.

But she was always upbeat and good to everyone when she was in chat or posting here. Up until the end she was still happily posting on Twitter and I don't think anybody, myself included, really realized how much pain she must have been in... although there were hints that most of us just viewed as normal for a young, beautiful transsexual woman in transition.

It's sad that so many of us live our lives on the edge like that; the traditional warning signs of someone wanting to take their own life are generally considered normal behavior within our community. Have we become blind to it at this point? How can we protect each other?

I wish she had known how others saw her, how respected she was, and yes, how loved she was for what it's worth in an environment such as ours. But she toughed it out and made this board, and the world, a better place. I was really looking forward to getting to know her better and she will always be loved.

I'm crying now. I guess I've moved onto grief. Goddamn I hate writing these things. :(

~BB~

Jericho
04-16-2011, 12:29 AM
What can you say...RIP

msbhaven
04-16-2011, 12:48 AM
RIP in peace Bridget. Those who were closest to her here and elsewhere have my condolences and sympathy.

Ashlee

Mayrah
04-16-2011, 01:00 AM
She was so young. Why?! WTF?!

In the short time that I knew Bridget I always found her to be smart, caring, and most importantly around here, very easy to talk to. And of course she was completely 'passable' and beautiful, although she'd never admit it. That may have been her problem. She struck me as the type who may not have ever been satisfied, always trying to fix what wasn't broken.

But she was always upbeat and good to everyone when she was in chat or posting here. Up until the end she was still happily posting on Twitter and I don't think anybody, myself included, really realized how much pain she must have been in... although there were hints that most of us just viewed as normal for a young, beautiful transsexual woman in transition.

It's sad that so many of us live our lives on the edge like that; the traditional warning signs of someone wanting to take their own life are generally considered normal behavior within our community. Have we become blind to it at this point? How can we protect each other?

I wish she had known how others saw her, how respected she was, and yes, how loved she was for what it's worth in an environment such as ours. But she toughed it out and made this board a better place. I was really looking forward to getting to know her better and she will always be loved.

I'm crying now. I guess I've moved onto grief. Goddamn I hate writing these things. :(

~BB~

I remember two weeks ago in the hungangels chat channel with you, kelly, bridget and a few others and how happy she sounded with all the planning of future surgery's of boobies and FFS and how she was laughing about random things.

Also from reading her tweets, there would be no way to notice if she was unhappy, because they all seemed exciting.. which makes it so unbelievable :(

BellaBellucci
04-16-2011, 01:04 AM
I remember two weeks ago in the hungangels chat channel with you, kelly, bridget and a few others and how happy she sounded with all the planning of future surgery's of boobies and FFS and how she was laughing about random things.

Also from reading her tweets, there would be no way to notice if she was unhappy, because they all seemed exciting.. which makes it so unbelievable :(

I know what you mean. My first instinct was to wonder if this was some kind of stunt or something. When I first heard, I just froze. I checked back here for updates for hours. :yayo:

~BB~

Mayrah
04-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Same here, i think most people did.

BBaggins06
04-16-2011, 01:16 AM
It's always a tragedy when someone with their whole life ahead of them is taken from us so suddenly and with such awful finality. My condolences go out to all her friends and family. Rest in peace Bridget.

Willie Escalade
04-16-2011, 01:24 AM
I hate starting my day with news such as this. I never talked to her, but going by her posts she appeared to be an intelligent individual with more to offer the world...RIP...

Felicia Katt
04-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Our small world was that much brighter and closer with her in it and is that much more dark and empty with her now gone from it. Instead of only regretting now what we wish we had said then, we should also strive now to say more to those we may cherish and to speak less about or more kindly to those we may not. There are many people on here who I appreciate and admire yet take for granted and while I hope they know how I feel, it never hurts to say so. And there are a few who I may disdain, and am sure they know how I feel, I hope I never say anything more to hurt them.

RIP Bridgette

Peace

FK

Yvonne183
04-16-2011, 01:44 AM
I didn't know Bridget but i do know people, some dear to me that committed suicide. It is a sad thing on many levels. So very sad. RIP

SisterDickRadio
04-16-2011, 02:07 AM
Im just in shock and sad by this news. I had seen Angelina post it on FB and had to come on here and see what happened. Bridget was an amazing girl, I know everyone wrote that down but she truly was! She will be missed, I am sad I wasn't on here last few months to speak with her.

My love and sympathy goes out to all her family and friends.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2011, 02:08 AM
our small world was that much brighter and closer with her in it and is that much more dark and empty with her now gone from it. Instead of only regretting now what we wish we had said then, we should also strive now to say more to those we may cherish and to speak less about or more kindly to those we may not. There are many people on here who i appreciate and admire yet take for granted and while i hope they know how i feel, it never hurts to say so. And there are a few who i may disdain, and am sure they know how i feel, i hope i never say anything more to hurt them.

Rip bridgette

peace

fk purrfect

robertlouis
04-16-2011, 03:12 AM
That is so heartbreakingly sad. Kelly, thanks for your beautiful tribute. I think you put it into words for all of us.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2011, 03:26 AM
That is so heartbreakingly sad. Kelly, thanks for your beautiful tribute. I think you put it into words for all of us.
Thanks doll - I meant every word.. I may not of known her in person..

But I spoke to her 2 plus years online and I thought of her like a little sister..

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: I loved Bridget so..

I know if she had seen this..the affect she truly had on people that came across her..she'd of been flattered and surprised...and thankful

I know she hung in those chatrooms a lot out of loneliness she had just a few friends in real life..

I wish we had lived closer to one another..

It just shows that there needs to be more love and support from the transgender community..from older generations to younger generations.

Bella posted an article on Facebook that 41 % of transgender individuals have at least attempted suicide

nonnonnon
04-16-2011, 03:59 AM
it seems so out of character that I wonder if it was from self-medicating?
http://www.whale.to/drugs/hrt.html

dakota87
04-16-2011, 04:00 AM
So sad. Such a sweet young woman. Heartbreaking.

fred41
04-16-2011, 04:21 AM
RIP young lady

sweetanna
04-16-2011, 04:23 AM
Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I loved to chat with her at hungangels... :(

alyssaluxor
04-16-2011, 04:35 AM
this is just so sad...

RIP

dogsandcats
04-16-2011, 05:19 AM
sad to hear when this happens. depression and loneliness are a hard things to deal with when you are faced with them.

RIP

MissBStar
04-16-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm still really freaked out by this. This was a tragedy! This should never of happened!

killkenny
04-16-2011, 05:55 AM
shit she only few month younger than me this cant b true...

04-16-2011, 06:12 AM
OP here guys. This is so sad. I was hoping it was a error or a joke... Instead, I'm sitting here at home in Melbourne, Australia kicking myself and wishing I'd been mistaken. I honestly don't know what prompted me to check her Twitter initially… and I guess it doesn't matter. What matters is that the world has lost a good person long before time and my thoughts are with all of those close to her.

This is a tragic, all-too-frequent, and complex event… yet at the same time, it's simple: It's fucked.

Her ambition, brevity, sassy 'tude and sense of humour made her special. Bless her for putting on a brave face through the adversities.
I don't post a lot on this site but I'm a member for several years and have come to know several of you very well and… well, it feels like we've lost a family member.

Bridget sometimes mentioned not having anyone in her life that cared for her. How wrong she was.

NatashaLover
04-16-2011, 06:40 AM
:( :praying:
Dear Bridget:
I knew her from all the chats here in HA, Messenger, and even chatting on the phone and never though something like this would happen. She was an amazing person, she made me laught with her cute cartoon voice that she used to do. I will never forget our conversations and her great personality.

Let her RIP for eternity
I pray to God for her and her family in such a moment

Bridget, You were always an Angel and now you are free.
Kisses!! :praying: Ok now I am crying too!

phobun
04-16-2011, 08:08 AM
omg this makes me sick, so sad

SisterDickRadio
04-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Bridget sometimes mentioned not having anyone in her life that cared for her. How wrong she was.

She was wrong... tons of people loved her. They may of not been right beside her but they cared dearly for her. Im still sad and sick to my stomach at the thought of this.

So many girls and even guys want to lash out on here a lot, it is a major reason that I stopped coming here. But we have to stop this, you never know when someone will pass us by. She will truly be missed, lets all come together as sisters in this sisterhood and show each other that we care for one another and respect the transition. Stop all the hate in our own community. Lets love! RIP Bridget!

yodajazz
04-16-2011, 09:35 AM
It my long time of the planet, I have learn to appreciate the little things, that happen each day. No matter what esle we have, we can't appreciate it, without inner peace. So we should really appreciate what peaceful moments we have. There is a reason and purpose for each of us. One major purpose, is to find love within, and give it to others. Bridget gave friendship to others here, and elsewhere. Let us remember that the good and bad we give to others is what lives on, after us.

uchetal
04-16-2011, 12:17 PM
My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

NatashaLover
04-16-2011, 12:32 PM
She was wrong... tons of people loved her. They may of not been right beside her but they cared dearly for her. Im still sad and sick to my stomach at the thought of this.

So many girls and even guys want to lash out on here a lot, it is a major reason that I stopped coming here. But we have to stop this, you never know when someone will pass us by. She will truly be missed, lets all come together as sisters in this sisterhood and show each other that we care for one another and respect the transition. Stop all the hate in our own community. Lets love! RIP Bridget!

I am totally with you in all that you have said in this quote. We never know and appreciate who do we have until we loose the person. Lets all be together and united. We have to stop the hate from girl to girl, guys to girls and everything in between. There is too much jealousy between girls on these chats. And guys have to start appreciating more the girls as humans and not as items or fantasies. I know sex is part of our lives and its important, but more important are the lives of wonderful girls such as Britget and many others.
Lets be in peace and united once for all! Please. :praying:

iamdrgonzo
04-16-2011, 12:42 PM
R.I.P.

Suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem.

kittyKaiti
04-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Rest in peace, Bridget. This is depressing news.

BigDF
04-16-2011, 01:44 PM

So many girls and even guys want to lash out on here a lot, it is a major reason that I stopped coming here. But we have to stop this, you never know when someone will pass us by. She will truly be missed, lets all come together as sisters in this sisterhood and show each other that we care for one another and respect the transition. Stop all the hate in our own community. Lets love! RIP Bridget!I totally agree with you Michelle. It pains me whenever I see guys or girls on here making a negative comment about a girl's looks. Anyone associated even a little with this community knows how hard you girls work to look good and how important it is to you. I hope everyone will take some time to reflect on this and remember this tragedy when they're tempted to make a cutting remark about someone's looks or talent or thoughts. RIP Bridget.

Birgitta
04-16-2011, 01:58 PM
I totally agree with you Michelle. It pains me whenever I see guys or girls on here making a negative comment about a girl's looks. Anyone associated even a little with this community knows how hard you girls work to look good and how important it is to you. I hope everyone will take some time to reflect on this and remember this tragedy when they're tempted to make a cutting remark about someone's looks or talent or thoughts. RIP Bridget.

Hi, I think you are right BigFD, we should not forget that there are girls out there that are vunerable, a lot of girls have had a hard life before transitioning and to live as a T girl on top of that is not easy. Genderdysforia can be very confusing and painfull for some.

I did not know Bridget but it is great and moving to see that the one's who did really care for her.
Its always such a tragedy when something like this happens.

And it just happens too often with transgender people.

lisaparadise
04-16-2011, 02:52 PM
oh god im so sad right now i saw this post before and thought nothin of it i just assumed she was upset i had no idea this would happen.this is is serious tragidy i never got to know her but i adored her she was so beautifull and full of live.i am very angry at myself for not getting to know her and i feel so selfish for that.rest in peace angel rest in peace.:Bowdown:

onmyknees
04-16-2011, 04:00 PM
I did not see this until just now. As I read through the the early posts on the thread, I kept hoping she just dropped out of circulation for a time, but it became apparent very quickly and my heart sank. Didn't know her, never met her but she seemed so sweet, young, vibrant and smart....a real breath of fresh air, a beautiful spring flower in an otherwise mundane landscape. What a fucking shame...I read someone described her as an angel, and that seems fitting. Words do little to console, but it's all we have. RIP beautiful little lady. My heart opens for her friends and family.

BLKGSXR
04-16-2011, 04:10 PM

Daps-love what you said....
Yesterday morning I get a call Nd text from "Ed jaxon" about this at the original moment I thought "no fucking way" I called him he told me what HA knows, as one of her friends I was genuinely shocked. She's loved life she had a plan in mind...may she Rest In Peace, Eternally she's one of friends!

Birgitta
04-16-2011, 04:25 PM
But guys it is a virtual life!
the moment I shut down my pc, how many of you will I ever see and meet IRL?

Talking to other girls online has helped me a lot, but in the end you have to live you life on your own, with the help of a few friends or family that you actually really meet up with.

BBaggins06
04-16-2011, 05:04 PM
But guys it is a virtual life!
the moment I shut down my pc, how many of you will I ever see and meet IRL?

Isn't that kinda what the meet ups are really all about? Interacting with HA members face to face instead of behind a monitor ...

Realgirls4me
04-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Damn.I didn't know her,not that that's important,but damn.What horrific news.It's always a kick in the gut to read of such losses.So young. ...RIP young lady.RIP. My heartfelt condolences to her friends and family.

ed_jaxon
04-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I got the chance to spend some time with Bridget last month and she was a wonderful person. She loved going to dinner and I have never met anyone as appreciative as she was. We went to the casino and she brought me luck. She just played slots and did not win a thing. We laughed about that.

I took her over to my bar on campus and we shot pool. She fit into the college atmosphere and we talked about her wanting to go into nursing. She had hopes and dreams. I really thought she was moving in the right direction. We were going to hang out again when she came for some work to be done later this month.

I took her to the airport gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and that was it.

The line from Fire and Rain keeps going through my head.....I always thought that I would see you again.

Rest in Peace baby.

SunshyneMonroe
04-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I just got off the phone with her roomate.....im so upset right now...we talked on the phone and would cam often we said 100000 times we would hangout when i was in san or she was in houston.... im gonna hangout with her bff on wens.... i just dont understand.....

lisaparadise
04-16-2011, 08:15 PM
I just got off the phone with her roomate.....im so upset right now...we talked on the phone and would cam often we said 100000 times we would hangout when i was in san or she was in houston.... im gonna hangout with her bff on wens.... i just dont understand.....this makes no sence i just cant grasp it.are we sure it was suicide?someone so full of life doesnt do this does anybody have details on how or why? please pm me if you do and it will stay between us this breaks my heart fuck

SunshyneMonroe
04-16-2011, 08:17 PM
this makes no sence i just cant grasp it.are we sure it was suicide?someone so full of life doesnt do this does anybody have details on how or why? please pm me if you do and it will stay between us this breaks my heart fuck

yea i found out ill pm u now....

lisaparadise
04-16-2011, 08:23 PM
yea i found out ill pm u now....thanks beautifull,if any of you girls need to talk or support ill be there for all of you.i love you all your my family and family needs to stick together.

Caff_Racer
04-17-2011, 04:24 AM
The chorus of this song just seemed fitting, so this is in memory of Bridget

YouTube - "Bright Eyes" - Watership Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODq81_cDKI)

alpha2117
04-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Suicide rarely makes sense. People often do these things on the spur of the moment and from the outside it's hard to understand why. We all carry a lot of baggage with us through life and sometimes it takes one little thing going wrong at the wrong moment to send us in a downward spiral and the black dog of depression takes hold. we may never know the reason why a young woman with so much to live for did this. I hope if there's something beyond this life that it treats her well.

Deimos
04-17-2011, 09:01 AM
well said alpha

RIP

i wish i had some clever uplifting words... but honestly having lost friends to suicide, on several counts, has left me somewhat.. desensitised? if that's even a word. in any case i'm no good at this. but my condolences are with her and her family.

youshouldtrythislol
04-17-2011, 09:28 AM
I had not heard about this untill now.

The few times I was lucky enough to talk to her in chat, she seemed to be a very nice young lady. There are not enough genuinely nice people in the world to begin with, and now there is one less.

Condolences to her family and friends.

On a side note, suicide is never a solution to life's problems. I hope anyone who is even thinking about suicide as a solution would stop, and talk to someone. Family and true friends are always there for you.

Anyways, a toast to her life, and the joy she clearly brought to others on this site and everywhere else. the next song is for her. cheers.

traLika
04-17-2011, 09:28 AM
I only knew Bridget from her posts here but she always seemed like a nice person with a promising life ahead; way too young to die. Very sad. May she rest in peace.

nowist7
04-17-2011, 11:41 AM
wow this is just jaw dropping. i had seen her youtube videos and stuff but i never really knew too much about her like some of you did. this is just so shocking, rip.

castabyss
04-17-2011, 12:03 PM
RIP. Didn't know her, but always sad when someone feels like they have to take their life too early.

jgud051
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
I just found out, and i hate to even know of such a thing to happen to the most beautiful person I ever had the blessing to know. I met her through these forums and chatted with her a couple years back. Stopped for a bit, then started talking again out of the blue. She was the 1st TS woman i really talked to and opened up to. We honestly hit it off on a different level. We talked about everything and nothing, laughing and joking around (I loved your giggles). But we always thought about each other & I know I cared deeply for you on an emotional level. But long distance relationships aren't the best, but we still stayed friends. You helped me and spoke true and loving words during my recent trials and tribulations which brought me back from the deepest of gutters. and when you were at your last point that one day, I could not sit back and let you go down that route and I sent you those messages speaking true to you and how you will overcome. I was so grateful you took that to heart and chose to go the other way. Then, as a token of our friendship and how much you meant to me, i sent 2 gifts: something new to show her the shine she has & something personal of mine to show her how much she meant to me. and We promised that I would 1 day come to get it. I just wish I would have done more to keep her happy. and i truly wished we had met face to face. Then things might have gone a different way......

R.I.P Bridget
I will never forget you & our time together. Words can’t express how much I appreciate you & your love and I hope you are smiling that beautiful smile in a more peaceful place.

Much Luv, Babe
Andres T.
http://youtu.be/p1Y9ccRg7gw

(I mean all the words and the song i chose in the purest form for Bridget and in no way mean to offend, dishonor or belittle her memory. I love her too much to even contemplate such a thought.)

anamancini
04-17-2011, 04:49 PM

Hi, I'm new here but I feel and think the same way as you do. Girls, we need to be nice to each other and support one another. Some people can make statements here without knowing what the ramifications can be. I read somewhere, and posted it on my blog, that transsexuals have something like a 30% suicide rate because many of us are insecure. One bad comment can lead to destruction. It's one thing that guys can be assholes to us but it is totally wrong for other girls in our small community to lash out and say hurtful things. Many comments are just to be bitchy and are not really meant to be hurtful but some people are in a vulnerable state and can take it the wrong way. I never had the pleasure to meet or talk with Bridget but my prayers go out to her and her family. Pray for her soul and rest in peace.

With Love Always,

Ana

P.S. - Please, think twice before making a hateful comment about anyone, you never know what that can lead to. We are all here on this planet together and need to respect others.

SunshyneMonroe
04-17-2011, 05:17 PM
hi, i'm new here but i feel and think the same way as you do. Girls, we need to be nice to each other and support one another. Some people can make statements here without knowing what the ramifications can be. I read somewhere, and posted it on my blog, that transsexuals have something like a 30% suicide rate because many of us are insecure. One bad comment can lead to destruction. It's one thing that guys can be assholes to us but it is totally wrong for other girls in our small community to lash out and say hurtful things. Many comments are just to be bitchy and are not really meant to be hurtful but some people are in a vulnerable state and can take it the wrong way. I never had the pleasure to meet or talk with bridget but my prayers go out to her and her family. Pray for her soul and rest in peace.

With love always,

ana

p.s. - please, think twice before making a hateful comment about anyone, you never know what that can lead to. We are all here on this planet together and need to respect others.

well said

Solitary Brother
04-17-2011, 09:33 PM
I am in shock.
This is very sad.
I guess you never know what people are going through.
Didnt she date someone that posted on here?
WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
Just very sad.
R.I.P

innocentbychoice
04-17-2011, 11:35 PM
OMG that is so sad :(. I liked her. RIP.

Silcc69
04-17-2011, 11:39 PM
I am in shock.
This is very sad.
I guess you never know what people are going through.
Didnt she date someone that posted on here?
WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
Just very sad.
R.I.P

Yeah Goku for a lil while but he hasn't been on here in months or so.

lisaparadise
04-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah Goku for a lil while but he hasn't been on here in months or so.IM still upset i started crying yesterday at the dinner table my heads still spinning over this.i feel quilty for not making a connection with her if i did then maybe i could have saved her im thinkin most of us feel that way i cant imagine how her parents feel right now.shes so young so beautifull and her face will stay with me for along time and whenever somebody tries to attack other girls i hope they see Bridgets face as well and reminds them of how short life really is and how petty and trivial most things really are.

runningdownthatdream
04-18-2011, 02:14 AM
IM still upset i started crying yesterday at the dinner table my heads still spinning over this.i feel quilty for not making a connection with her if i did then maybe i could have saved her im thinkin most of us feel that way i cant imagine how her parents feel right now.shes so young so beautifull and her face will stay with me for along time and whenever somebody tries to attack other girls i hope they see Bridgets face as well and reminds them of how short life really is and how petty and trivial most things really are.

Indeed.......I had never spoken or chatted with her but her posts here seemed so innocent and her face became one of those that is synonymous with this board. We just have to believe that she did what she wanted to do and that is go somewhere other than here.

Quiet Reflections
04-18-2011, 02:19 AM
I wish I could say I knew her. She seemed like a good person. I'm sorry for the pain you all feel. For what it's worth all of you that knew her have my sincerest condolences.

Jackal
04-18-2011, 02:23 AM
All my condolences go out to her friends, this is a very sad event.

mikejones
04-18-2011, 02:59 AM
A sweet girl who will be missed dearly.

moscowradcliffe
04-18-2011, 03:45 AM
Thank you Ana for that thoughtful reminder, I think your words should apply to all of us! I didn't know this girl, but all of the heartfelt communications lets me know that she was beautiful person. Adding my voice to the condolences, and my energy to the healing...

Helvis2012
04-18-2011, 05:57 AM
Terrible. I'm sorry to hear it.

goku
04-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah Goku for a lil while but he hasn't been on here in months or so.

I may have left here, but I never turned my back on Bridget. I always made myself available for her. In fact, I talked to her on the eve of. Right now, I hate myself for not seeing that this was coming. I constantly talked to her about not being in a rush to get what she wanted, staying in school, and just generally being patient with life. For days now I have been beating myself up about not doing more. If anyone should have, it should've been me. I wish I could rewind the clock. Stop by and just hold her, and tell her everything was gonna be alright. I wasn't there for her in her darkest time, and now I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

For the people here who have a chance to positively influence someone..... Be careful what you say to young girls. Bridget was a beautiful, innocent girl, who bought into a lot that other girls were telling her. She went from working a regular desk job and going to college, to trying to get the fast money. She ate up what some girls told her, and I think in the end it was too much for her. I caution you all to be careful how you influence people. You don't know the damage you are doing by leading someone down that road. It dramatically changes the way that people view humans, and some just aren't built for that.

I will miss her. She was pretty laid back. We chilled, watched movies, and went to eat. She came to my place and me to hers. She even invited me to Thanksgiving.

dreamon
04-18-2011, 08:30 AM
wow, this is terrible news... she was a beautiful young woman who always seemed kind and intelligent. RIP...

mikelpo
04-18-2011, 10:01 AM
RIP such sad news x

SammiValentine
04-18-2011, 10:22 AM
its a crying shame that some ts do not get the support or have access or even know of some of the counseling and psychotherapy that they deserve, that would help them through the bad times..

we have all been there..

this is very sad to read. r.ip.

x

lisaparadise
04-18-2011, 02:12 PM
I may have left here, but I never turned my back on Bridget. I always made myself available for her. In fact, I talked to her on the eve of. Right now, I hate myself for not seeing that this was coming. I constantly talked to her about not being in a rush to get what she wanted, staying in school, and just generally being patient with life. For days now I have been beating myself up about not doing more. If anyone should have, it should've been me. I wish I could rewind the clock. Stop by and just hold her, and tell her everything was gonna be alright. I wasn't there for her in her darkest time, and now I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

For the people here who have a chance to positively influence someone..... Be careful what you say to young girls. Bridget was a beautiful, innocent girl, who bought into a lot that other girls were telling her. She went from working a regular desk job and going to college, to trying to get the fast money. She ate up what some girls told her, and I think in the end it was too much for her. I caution you all to be careful how you influence people. You don't know the damage you are doing by leading someone down that road. It dramatically changes the way that people view humans, and some just aren't built for that.

I will miss her. She was pretty laid back. We chilled, watched movies, and went to eat. She came to my place and me to hers. She even invited me to Thanksgiving.very well said goku,i am sorry for your loss.

NatashaLover
04-18-2011, 02:28 PM

I will miss her. She was pretty laid back. We chilled, watched movies, and went to eat. She came to my place and me to hers. She even invited me to Thanksgiving.

Don't hate yourself for not seeing that this would happen. No One knew that such a bad thing would. I think Bridget story has to help us all appreciate people and be united while we are alive.
Maybe if all the threads that I have read in the last couple of days about Bridget and all the great things everyone has written about her were said to her while she was alive she would still be with us. Its sad that things like this have to happen for people to say all the great qualities about a person.
There are thousands of stories just like Bridget's out there right now. We cant bring Bridget back but we can make a difference in other girls just like hers. I think a lot of us have learned a lesson this time, and Bridget's story will NOT be in vain, we will use it to be better people and to love and appreciate the people in our lifes.

lisaparadise
04-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Don't hate yourself for not seeing that this would happen. No One knew that such a bad thing would. I think Bridget story has to help us all appreciate people and be united while we are alive.
Maybe if all the threads that I have read in the last couple of days about Bridget and all the great things everyone has written about her were said to her while she was alive she would still be with us. Its sad that things like this have to happen for people to say all the great qualities about a person.
There are thousands of stories just like Bridget's out there right now. We cant bring Bridget back but we can make a difference in other girls just like hers. I think a lot of us have learned a lesson this time, and Bridget's story will NOT be in vain, we will use it to be better people and to love and appreciate the people in our lifes. co-sign :Bowdown:

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2011, 05:30 PM
There are thousands of stories just like Bridget's out there right now. We cant bring Bridget back but we can make a difference in other girls just like hers. I think a lot of us have learned a lesson this time, and Bridget's story will NOT be in vain, we will use it to be better people and to love and appreciate the people in our lifes.
Well said Natasha!

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2011, 05:31 PM

thanks Goku for those words

gamma aries
04-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Rip :-(

Dino Velvet
04-18-2011, 11:08 PM
I've opened this thread several times with the intention of posting but I didn't know Briget that well and you guys are doing such a great job with her Memorial. I had just a few dealings with Briget. They were all positive. She wasn't really into my sense of humor but politely put up with me always being a good sport. It's always sad when a TS girl dies, whether it's by someone else's hand or their own. My heart breaks for this girl. RIP Beautiful Angel.

SisterDickRadio
04-18-2011, 11:26 PM

I know how much you cared for her. My heart broke for you when I heard the news. I wanted to call you and see how you were. Im sorry for your loss, she was a bright girl! So sad she is gone.

DL_NL
04-18-2011, 11:32 PM
What a shame, such a young life. From her posts she came across as a nice person and a bright girl. From the responses here, everyone liked her.

My thoughts are with her family and her friends. My condoleances with your loss.

onmyknees
04-19-2011, 01:14 AM

Well man...you appear to have known her better than anyone here, and if you didn't sense anything wrong, than chances are she wanted it that way. I think it's probably human nature to do some self introspection and ask ourselves questions there might not be answers to at a time of tragedy like this. I hope in the weeks and months ahead you'll be able to push through the grief and loss and be thankful for having had the pleasure of her sweet company for those precious few times.
I'll have a good thought for you in hopes that happens .
Peace.

Quiet Reflections
04-19-2011, 02:45 AM
YouTube - the fray, how to save a life (version #1) with lyrics. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VKja7XmFcM)

kilakali
04-19-2011, 04:45 AM
I talked to her a few times, very nice and sweet person she had alot of goals and asiprations. She will be missed.

R.I.P

Brandi Boots
04-19-2011, 05:29 AM
I am going to miss her and our conversations.

Remember this loss you Tgirl bashing trolls, you have no idea how much pain you might cause.

loren
04-19-2011, 06:10 AM
I've been away for a few days. Wow, I was totally shocked. This is really sad news. My prayers and best wishes go out to her friends and family.:sadcry

BBaggins06
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM

I'm sure everyone close to Bridget are having similar thoughts you are Goku. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I don't know if it would have helped but Dan Savage started a site for young GLBTs called It Gets Better. I think it has a terrific message. Here's a video made by an openly transsexual political candidate from Oklahoma, Brittany M Novotny from the site :

http://www.itgetsbetter.org/video/entry/kv46rdinf5y/

FiremanforTS
04-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Absolutely terrible. I hope she found peace or what she was looking for.

melbourne1
04-21-2011, 06:57 PM
She seemed really lovely judging by her posts on here, this is such a shame. RIP Bridget.

stephenward
04-22-2011, 04:03 PM
"Oh very young
What will you leave us this time
You're only dancing on this earth
For a short while"

So sad.

NYBURBS
04-22-2011, 11:42 PM
I just saw this, very sad news indeed. My condolences to her friends and family.

Odelay
04-23-2011, 12:11 AM
RIP Bridgett. It was a privilege to interact with you here on HA and in the chat room. You are missed.

KimberlyBanxxx
04-26-2011, 01:45 PM
wow RIP gorgeous!

katie_shemale
04-26-2011, 03:52 PM
I never knew her but I have been a bad place myself before because of depression and I know how hard it can be especially if you have no one who you can speak to.

RIP :(

Ryz
04-28-2011, 02:29 PM
This just ruined my mood. Poor Bridget :(

nonnonnon
04-28-2011, 07:38 PM
stop pickin your nose

Azanti
05-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Very sorry to read this. Now there is one more angel in heaven x

LynnLove
07-16-2011, 04:02 AM
Bridget Tiffany Fremault ,you will be missed, my bestfriend, my angel, my sister.. Thank you everyone on here that supported her and was there for her when she needed advice -Lindsey Fremault

MrsKellyPierce
07-16-2011, 04:04 AM
Bridget Tiffany Fremault ,you will be missed, my bestfriend, my angel, my sister.. Thank you everyone on here that supported her and was there for her when she needed advice -Lindsey Fremault

Hey honey I never got your email

LynnLove
07-16-2011, 04:18 AM
I'll try and resend it

MrsKellyPierce
07-16-2011, 04:19 AM
I'll try and resend it

okay cool

LynnLove
07-16-2011, 04:27 AM
I'll do it tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now and don't have access to a comp so it's kindof difficult.. But anyways I don't know if u knew bridgets best friend Jonathan. He also took his life on June 6th

Azanti
07-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Very sad to read this, RIP Bridget, I still miss Lisa Kage terribly.

Good to see the jelly bean is still going strong however. :O)

ed_jaxon
07-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi Lindsey,

We all really loved your sister. We had a fun time when she came to Chicago and I know she really loved you. She talked about how much fun you two had together.

When she was here we talked about school and her upcoming surgery and I really thought she was doing well.

Please convey all of our support to you and your family. Bridget was as special a person as I ever met.

MrsKellyPierce
07-16-2011, 04:49 AM
I'll do it tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now and don't have access to a comp so it's kindof difficult.. But anyways I don't know if u knew bridgets best friend Jonathan. He also took his life on June 6th

That's just horrible - well get me that info and I'll send out all the info you need and get people to buy things for the foundation!

I miss my Bridget - I know you must miss her more dearly than I ever would or fathom.

LynnLove
07-16-2011, 05:15 AM
Will do Kelly, and thank you Ed, also for bringing her out here to Chicago. It was the last time I got to see her and The last time I got to hug her goodbye. I just miss her so much. (sigh):*(

jgud051
07-18-2011, 08:01 AM
cant stop thinking about her... :'(

LynnLove
07-18-2011, 09:32 PM
sent kelly, check your email let me know if you got it

AsiaMei
07-18-2011, 09:46 PM
R.i.p.

ed_jaxon
07-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Lindsey I am glad you guys got to hang out. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know.

slingblade
10-06-2011, 07:40 AM
My God im so sorry to hear this it makes my heart hurt to know this!

yodajazz
10-07-2011, 07:21 AM
I must say this. It seems like she had expressed some positive things, and had some specific plans for projects before her death. How do we know that she wasnt murdered, and someone planted a suicide note? It would be easy for people to believe that she was a "poor tortured transexual". Is there someone here who can say that she was depressed right before her death? I just remember some people saying she spoke of pontential projects right before her death. I have wondered about this for a while, but have not spoken about his before. Was she a person who spoke about killing herself, before it happened? That would be a sign that she was acting out on suicidal tendencies. We let her go in peace, either way. I just wonder about possibilities. Does anyone know if she was in a relationship, or did she express lonliness? Yes life is tough, especially for a trans woman. But events have shown that there are some predators who pray on society's outcasts, knowing that others might not pay close attention.

doctor screw
10-07-2011, 07:26 AM
I must say this. It seems like she had expressed some positive things, and had some specific plans for projects before her death. How do we know that she wasnt murdered, and someone planted a suicide note? It would be easy for people to believe that she was a "poor tortured transexual". Is there someone here who can say that she was depressed right before her death? I just remember some people saying she spoke of pontential projects right before her death. I have wondered about this for a while, but have not spoken about his before. Was she a person who spoke about killing herself, before it happened? That would be a sign that she was acting out on suicidal tendencies. We let her go in peace, either way. I just wonder about possibilities. Does anyone know if she was in a relationship, or did she express lonliness? Yes life is tough, especially for a trans woman. But events have shown that there are some predators who pray on society's outcasts, knowing that others might not pay close attention.

I wondered the same thing.It's a cold world,that's why I stay strazzzzappped

jniowa
10-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I apologize for bringing this thread back to the top after so many months however I did not know about her passing. I never had the pleasure of speaking with this beautiful young woman but I did recognize her photos and I am saddened to hear of her passing. I hope her family is holding up well in this difficult time and I pray she is resting peacefully now.