PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs!!!!

diablito
04-14-2011, 04:38 AM
Chicago vs. Indiana
Miami vs. Philadelphia
Boston vs. New York
Orlando vs. Atlanta

how do we see the eastern conference playing out?

tsdvdman
04-15-2011, 03:59 AM
IDK but I can't wait til they start this weekend this is my time of year. I think Miami will be there regardless so I wouldn't mind seeing them and Boston or a Miami/Chicago series. The East is wide open. I'm sticking with the Lakers out West!!

south ov da border
04-15-2011, 06:27 AM
chicago vs Miami/Boston in the conf finals. I want my knicks to do well but we have no size...

diablito
04-16-2011, 04:37 AM
i dont know how well Chicago matches up against Orlando... probable round 2 match up... that might determine the east... meaning whos going to face the HEAT... its gonna be great!!!

Brandi Boots
04-19-2011, 05:45 AM
I have to say that watching so far, the west teams seem a bit more inside dominant then the eastern conference teams.... that may change, but for now, I see the big boys of the west standing tall

KelticForce1349
04-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Chicago vs. Indiana
Miami vs. Philadelphia
Boston vs. New York
Orlando vs. Atlanta

how do we see the eastern conference playing out?

The first round is all pretty obvious except for the Atlanta vs Orlando match-up. That could could either way but I suspect the Magic will win.

My Bulls beat the Pacers in 5.

The cHeat sweep the Suxer's

Boston beats New York in 5 or 6 games.

The 2nd round will be very exciting and interesting this year.

Brandi Boots
04-20-2011, 03:29 PM
I agree that the 2nd round is when the fun will really start.

diablito
04-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Vegas lost its ass with Mia vs. Phil game 2... and im not sold on the Bulls yet... better hope nothing happens to Rose.

KelticForce1349
04-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Vegas lost its ass with Mia vs. Phil game 2... and im not sold on the Bulls yet... better hope nothing happens to Rose.

Yeah but come on...lol. Any team that loses their best player would be in huge trouble.

Anyway...I never expected my boys in red and black to do this well this soon. Thibs has been a god-send with the way he has taught these guys to play defense and the development of Rose is just way beyond that of having been a number one pick.

The front office needs to keep this group together but they need to acquire a SG that can both defend and score about 15 points efficiently. Once that piece of the puzzle is implemented the Bulls have are as legitimate a threat to win a title as any other team considered a front-runner.

This has been a very exciting season as an NBA fan, I just hope a lock-out can be avoided. No need to derail the fun for next year. :mad:

KelticForce1349
04-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Atlanta and Orlando are proving to be a good match-up so far. I hope they wear each other out so my Bulls wont need to struggle as much before facing the winner of the Celtics/Heat.

tsdvdman
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Miami put a whippin on the Celts in that first game...

diablito
05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Miami put a whippin on the Celts in that first game...

Yes we did... # more to go!!

envivision
05-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Lakers on the brink of a humiliating elimination............

No worry for Mr. Kardasian. He got a night job of being a toy boy for that horrendous looking kourtney (or whatever her name is )