PDA

View Full Version : Movie Link tips...........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Some people have had issues with various links leading them to sites where they need to do alot to get an mpeg file

I figured it might be wise to start a thread with links that aren't hassle-prone to get something headache-free

I've been using www.yousendit.com for months, I prefer it, some people might not

anyone else have any good links to use feel free to post

:offtopic

jbo700
12-17-2005, 11:16 PM
do you happen to know why my topic 'video contributions' was deleted? is there a rule here i accidentally broke?

NickTheQuick
12-17-2005, 11:18 PM
I must be a slow ass typist, might as well add this in here. Either that or I was imagining shit.

Mega, do you have the "No scripts" extension installed for Firefox? If you don't know, look for an "S" in the lower right corner right above the clock. Or in your case when you are on that rapidshare page it will be an "S" with a red outline and line across it, looking like a "no smoking" sign. That will stop some pages from appearing properly. So just click on the red "S" and select "allow temporarily" for all the sites it is blocking. Probably 3 or 4. Then go to the page and select "free" and then you should see the countdown in the lower part of the page. If you get the red "S" again just allow any other pages it might be now blocking and go back to Free and click it again.

Megaupload is another alternative, but neither it nor yousendit can match the rapidshare speed when you get the hang of it and the download limits are lifted.

jbo700
12-17-2005, 11:18 PM
also i'll add that yousendit is great because you can upload upto a gig (rapid share is only 50 megs i believe). the one downside with yousendit, is that files expire after a week. rapidshare will keep files up until 30 days have passed without anyone dling.

rick_932
12-17-2005, 11:59 PM
FileFactory is decent

SHUTUPNTRAIN
12-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Here are some I like to use:

www.yousendit.com <<< 7 Days Bandwith, High Speeds, 2 Gig limit
www.megaupload.com <<< Unlimited Bandwith, Very Low Speeds, 50mb Limit
www.rapidshare.de* <<< 30 Day Bandwith, High Speeds, 50mb Limit
www.filefront.com** <<< Unlimited Bandwith, High Speeds, ?? Limit
www.sendmefile.com <<< 14 Day Bandwith, High Speeds, 50mb Limit
www.savefile.com <<< Unlimited Bandwith, High Speeds, Confused Limit