PDA

View Full Version : Any Tranny clubs in Amsterdam?

bat1
04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm working in Iraq and heading to Amsterdam for 14 days

Can anyone offer any advise on things to do and see there?

any Tgirl hangouts?

Thanks in advance

Ed

Quiet Reflections
04-13-2011, 06:46 PM
If that place doesn't have any what hope is there for the rest of the world.

Nikka
04-13-2011, 06:55 PM
If that place doesn't have any what hope is there for the rest of the world.

jhahahahaha

rodinuk
04-13-2011, 10:35 PM
This is a reply I gave to a similar question but the website does have some discussion of the current state of clubs on it - worth a look - also has lots of info about this wonderful city.

Do yourself a big favour and go and sign-up for free at http://www.ignatzmice.com (http://www.ignatzmice.com/)
which is all about punting in Amsterdam and consult the Message Boards there which have TS in Amsterdam threads and then you can go the page known as 'The Device' and order up a set of reviews for TS girls. There's even a set of printable maps of the RLD.

One piece of advice - don't get too pissed and (nearly) fall in the canal and watch out for pickpockets especially in the covered area at Sexyland. Been there and done both of those :sad: Also the girls in the RLD have security heavies hanging about and I've seen them deal with miscreants.

Bear in mind that Amsterdam is more liberal than the rest of the Netherlands which are becoming rather too conservative and beyond IMHO.

There's loads of conventional stuff to do and loads of food and drink and when you need a pee they have outdoor 'pissoirs' some old-style some new and if you go in the old-style mind your head on the metalwork and factor-in the wind speed as your stream may be diverted!!!

I'm learning Dutch and a few basic words are useful they mostly speak English but not everyone.

Lucky so and so.... have a great time:D

Stavros
04-13-2011, 11:53 PM
There is a small club called Llelebel on Utrechtestraat just off the Rembrandplein on your right as your go down (and there are some really good Indonesian restaurants on the left further down);

and the Thai-oriented Butterfly Cafe which is here
www.butterfly-thaicafe.nl

tstropicana
02-08-2013, 07:06 AM
stalls with blue lights are considered transsexuals hookers in the red light district which can be found near grand central station close to and around the street zeedijk pot can also be smoked in these areas
All the best
have fun

westman
02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
I was there in February 2012, and had 3 encounters in the Bloedstraat, which is one of the few transsexual streets of the RLD. Try that.

daltx_m
02-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Check the newspaper ads as well. You may not read dutch, but some ads are in English and you'll recognize the Transvesti word.