PDA

View Full Version : TS Reality Show

theone1982
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
TSs have appeared in some reality TV shows, America's Next Top Model, and The Real World, to name a few. But, we've never really seen a reality show based entirely around a TS. I think a show like that would not only be cool to see, but it would also break some walls down in society in terms of acceptance. I'm thinking of a show along the lines of say, Holly's World, on E. This show is about Holly Madison, the ex-girlfriend of Hugh Hefner, as she tries to get her Las Vegas show up and running. It has humor and a light tone, but it also shows points in her life and career that really draw the viewer in, as well as aspects of the entertainment business. If there was a TS reality show starring say, someone like Kelly Shore, who is smart, knowledgeable about the scene, and has a really likeable screen presence, as well as an interesting story to tell on her surgeries and everything, then the show could be really successful. So, what do you all think, what should a TS show be like, and who should it star?

tsnajwa
04-11-2011, 09:43 AM
TSs have appeared in some reality TV shows, America's Next Top Model, and The Real World, to name a few. But, we've never really seen a reality show based entirely around a TS. I think a show like that would not only be cool to see, but it would also break some walls down in society in terms of acceptance. I'm thinking of a show along the lines of say, Holly's World, on E. This show is about Holly Madison, the ex-girlfriend of Hugh Hefner, as she tries to get her Las Vegas show up and running. It has humor and a light tone, but it also shows points in her life and career that really draw the viewer in, as well as aspects of the entertainment business. If there was a TS reality show starring say, someone like Kelly Shore, who is smart, knowledgeable about the scene, and has a really likeable screen presence, as well as an interesting story to tell on her surgeries and everything, then the show could be really successful. So, what do you all think, what should a TS show be like, and who should it star?

TRANSform me a show with three transsexuals who do makeovers on women has already been on MTV..

Richctdude
04-11-2011, 02:56 PM
someone should hit up maury povich maybe he would produce