PDA

View Full Version : do we have any graphic web designers here? favour wanted xx

LibertyHarkness
04-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Howdy,

Wondering if we have any website graphic designers on the site???

I am after a couple of favours hehe xxx as i dont have flash editing software etc, and i need to change a few things ...

so if anyone wants to help a limey out drop me a pm pwetty please xx

Kisses Libby x

robertlouis
04-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Sorry I can't help, Libby, but as one Brit to another can I just say that your current avatar is quite the hottest picture of you ever?

tvkim
04-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Libby: You can get the whole Adobe CS3 Design Premium + Crack on BT junkie

It has some flash editing software in the package. Its quite easy to use.

When I do the animations for the jewelley designs I design here at work I have to convert them to various Flash formats.

http://www.gemvision.com/gallery/index.html

Are you on a MAC or a PC?

scubaman
04-11-2011, 06:28 PM
You can download an eval from adode. It'll give you 30 days

Jennifer_English
04-11-2011, 06:40 PM
I have CS3 on my lappy and can bring it Thursday if it helps honey.

x

joannajet
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Hello Kim,

Libby: You can get the whole Adobe CS3 Design Premium + Crack on BT junkie

If you condone the use of pirated software, you are also saying that it is ok for people to rip off your web site and share the content on filesharing web sites and torrents.

You cannot have it both ways.

Joanna
xxx

tvkim
04-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Hello Kim,

If you condone the use of pirated software, you are also saying that it is ok for people to rip off your web site and share the content on filesharing web sites and torrents.

You cannot have it both ways.

Joanna
xxx

I'm not saying that I use pirated software. My Jewellery graphics dept buys all my software so I don't have to.

Was merely pointing libby in that direction for evaluation purposes. Whether she or anybody chooses to download the files is up to them.

Its a fact of life that the torrent and tube sites sites are here to stay. Not much we can do about it apart from the DMCA route.

Kim xxx

deangamble1967
04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Or if you know a student they get a massive discount. I just paid £260 for CS5 design premium for students, exactly the same software that would cost you over £1k. Go that route and youve got it for good

Dean