PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Rodrigues Videos questions

jimbo440
04-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Im a huge Adriana Rodrigues fan she is so beautiful and sexy. Was watching a couple of her videos where she was fucking guys in the ass and she did a couple of things that puzzled me and I hope somebody can answer these questions

#1 1 After she was done fucking the guy in the ass she left her cum filled condom in his ass & leaves which I thought was hot she treated him like a whore. Why does she do that?

#2 For some reason in the videos I watched she never got completely nude yes her lower body and big cock were out but she did not take off her top which i thought was odd since she has great big tits. Any idea why she would not get totally nude

Thanks

Zebracak3s
04-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Her nipples point in opposite directions, probably why she doesn't get topless all that much.

tommymageeshemales2
04-17-2011, 05:31 PM
She leaves the cum filled condom in loads of guys asses as a matter of fact! This is usually for the website "shemalesfuckguys". I've seen her do this while wearing a) a green dress b) a camo outfit c) a black dress d) a black lingerie outfit. Later on I'll publish some screen shots.

Why she does it??? Well probably the website producers think there's a market for guys who fantasise about being treated like crap by a shemale. To be honest, I only check out those vids because Adriana is super hot, I'd much prefer to see her being fucked!!

Louie Damazo
04-17-2011, 07:30 PM
She leaves the cum filled condom in loads of guys asses as a matter of fact! This is usually for the website "shemalesfuckguys". I've seen her do this while wearing a) a green dress b) a camo outfit c) a black dress d) a black lingerie outfit. Later on I'll publish some screen shots.

Why she does it??? Well probably the website producers think there's a market for guys who fantasise about being treated like crap by a shemale. To be honest, I only check out those vids because Adriana is super hot, I'd much prefer to see her being fucked!!

Taste is taste

U like see trannies being topped by guys. Ok, we have it - guys-fuck-trannies.com but other like see trannies toping. Dont need go far to see it, just rread this forum and ll see lots of guys that enjoy it

Its simple, go where u ll see what u like to see respecting other people´s taste

;)