PDA

View Full Version : Running Slowly??, The Next Generation.

Quinn
12-17-2005, 12:21 AM
Since I can't click on the "Running Slowly??" thread (or many of the other threads without the connection timing out), I had to make another thread to serve the same point. Anyway, this website is performing a bit like a site that is experiencing a Denial of Service Attack. At least that's how it looks from the end-user perspective.

-Quinn

chefmike
12-17-2005, 12:31 AM
whatever it is I just made my first double post ever...fuck it, let's all go to Ruby Tuesdays...

Quinn
12-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Sounds good, but only if we can get Cap'n Crunch at the VIP table.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
12-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Just don't get one of those impossibly long pink limousines. They're a serious bitch to parallel park.

The American Nightmare
12-17-2005, 01:32 AM
Can someone go ahead and explain to me the whole Tuesday's Crunch stuff for me?

NickTheQuick
12-17-2005, 01:38 AM
Quinn, you're in luck!!!!!

NickTheQuick
12-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Jimmy Two Times over here too, chefmike. "I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers."

brickcitybrother
12-17-2005, 03:36 AM
Yea I noticed this for about two days now... slllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 03:39 AM

LOL. Its two things really. Ruby Tuesdays and Captain Crunch. :wink:

Chefmike, Quinn or Nick can elaborate more on this. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-17-2005, 10:12 AM

LOL. Its two things really. Ruby Tuesdays and Captain Crunch. :wink:

Chefmike, Quinn or Nick can elaborate more on this. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Harajuku, you know that if we divulged that info we would risk losing our VIP privleges at Ruby Tuesdays. Then we couldn't see, and be seen with the elite of B'more.

Hint: diligent thread detective work will answer this riddle...

BeardedOne
12-18-2005, 03:50 AM
I sweartagawd that this is pure coincidence, but while doing a read of one of David Craig Simpson's sites (The other is I Drew This, his political cartoons) I saw today's Ozy & Millie strip and just =HAD= to share it :!:

BTW, I highly recommend Simpson's work and if you like it enough to hit the Donation button he sure won't mind. :)