PDA

View Full Version : Hungdevils forum

tvkim
04-07-2011, 10:17 PM
I've just join the Hungdevils forum

So hard to navigate and edit posts

You cant post xhamster Videos on there like you can on here, unless someone knows how to do it!

GroobySteven
04-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Kim
It works on different forum software but it's fairly simple.
Yes you can post videos very easily - I'll answer you over there.

You should also check out http://www.tgflix.com as a good place to promote, upload videos, photos, create a fan club/group.

http://www.tgirls.com is a good legal tube site also - upload your videos and we can get your banners and site advertised right next to them.,

tvkim
04-11-2011, 03:47 PM
All I seem to get on HD is abuse from Jamie Fetish!

Prospero
04-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Hope you give as good as you get!

CORVETTEDUDE
04-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Kimmy...Just take a real good piss on Jamie Fetish's head. Be brutal, be sadistic....show your nutz!!!

tvkim
04-11-2011, 03:50 PM
To be honest I can't really be bothered. Think they are on a mission over there.

This place seems the place to be

CORVETTEDUDE
04-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I left there shortly after Steven (seanchai) bought it, so I can't speak to the atmosphere now. IMHO (and nothing against seanchai) it went severely downhill when HD changed hands.

GroobySteven
04-11-2011, 04:14 PM
I left there shortly after Steven (seanchai) bought it, so I can't speak to the atmosphere now. IMHO (and nothing against seanchai) it went severely downhill when HD changed hands.

If you left there how would you know or have any validation on what you have to say?
When it changed hands and especially when that tool left (not Vicki, the one who wants to be her), it became far more acceptive not just allowing comments and interaction from whom a small circle deemed acceptable. The fact is, Kim would have been chased off that board in it's previous in-carnation simply for being a TV, as many people were.

Jamie took umbrage at Kim's posts over frankly, Kim, some fairly poor marketing/promotions and called you out on it -yet you continued ... Unlike other forums, if it had been malicious simply for the sake of it, it would have been moderated.

CORVETTEDUDE
04-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Steven...I'm not going to argue with you. I merely stated why I left, nothing else...you can't respect that, then cram it....fair enough. Don't be a piss ant...not with me.

GroobySteven
04-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Steven...I'm not going to argue with you. I merely stated why I left, nothing else...you can't respect that, then cram it....fair enough. Don't be a piss ant...not with me.

Back at you - you didn't "merely" state why you left but also added extra BS about how it is AFTER you left. So don't be a piss-ant, I thought you'd be above that.

CORVETTEDUDE
04-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Back at you - you didn't "merely" state why you left but also added extra BS about how it is AFTER you left. So don't be a piss-ant, I thought you'd be above that.

It's your chicken...cook it any way you want. Let me know when you stop kissin' your own ass. No, on second thought....don't let me know. :yayo:

GroobySteven
04-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Awwwwwwww - booo-fucking-hoooo to you.

As long as I can keep calling out BS posts from you, I'll keep kissing my own ass.

CORVETTEDUDE
04-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Awwwwwwww - booo-fucking-hoooo to you.

As long as I can keep calling out BS posts from you, I'll keep kissing my own ass.

You're a fucking clown.....

GroobySteven
04-12-2011, 09:36 PM
You're a fucking clown.....

That's already been established in another thread. Thanks for coming back in though and continuing to "argue". I guess I didn't need to let you know anything.