PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Break.......

sexxxylexi
12-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I am tired of those words "I need a break." Well why is it that as soon as guys start to truly feel something they run. Rob you blind. This has just happened to me and I feel so warn down. It's so intense. I dated guys before and swore to myself I would never date a guy again. I did and I am back where I started once again. I just wish that guys would not hold me would not kiss me would show me no effection other than their dick slamming in and out of my ass. I can honestly truly say that I never want to feel like this again.......So with that said this experience has realy left me thinking. This is me saying, "I need a break."

lahabra1976
12-16-2005, 08:49 PM
I agree, just take a break, the madness can sometimes drive someone insane, relationships are just like roller coasters just always going up and down, after your break, you will feel much better

BeardedOne
12-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Take a break, Lexi, but don't overdo it. I can relate to the feelings, from the male side of the spectrum and took my "break" after being ditched by my last 'lover' in 1998. Unfortunately, my 'break' became a break-down and it took me a couple of years to recover to a point where I was able to move on (Though 'moving on' is relative, since the break-down pushed me into being quite the hermit).

Since then I've become pretty detached as far as my feelings go (Words such as 'clinical', 'mechanical', and 'asshole' have been bandied about) and my humor has sharpened somewhat, but I get by.

Do you have a cat? >^..^< Get a cat. They are great listeners (Or at least pretend to be).

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 12:18 AM
Sorry to hear that Lexi. Thats an easy cop out for the guys. But life as we know it should go on. It might be tough being its the holiday season and all to go over a break up. But you learn and become more and more resilient from each heart break you know. You'll pull thru this..I guarantee you.

You will be fine sweety. Go out and do stuffs. And as they always say.."The best way to get over an old man is get under a new one!" LOL.

Remember, there are far and few fem and passable transexuals over "transexual admirers" which are growing in great numbers. We got the upper hand to pick and choose from. Thats a FACT! :wink: So I wouldnt worry about it. One guys lost is anothers gain.

To quote Ms. Allanah Starr.."Too many men so little time!" :lol: :wink: So CHEERS Sweety!

~Kisses.

HTG

Paul
12-21-2005, 11:02 PM
that happens to everyone when they finish wif their partner, just take a quick break to clear your head and things will work out, then you'll be grand to come back again :)

good luck

scorpion
12-22-2005, 01:51 AM
Its soon cristmas lexi..take it easy and take care of your self and you will see its gonna bee okej.
merry xmas and a happy new year to al of you.

December
12-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I am tired of those words "I need a break." Well why is it that as soon as guys start to truly feel something they run. Rob you blind. This has just happened to me and I feel so warn down. It's so intense. I dated guys before and swore to myself I would never date a guy again. I did and I am back where I started once again. I just wish that guys would not hold me would not kiss me would show me no effection other than their dick slamming in and out of my ass. I can honestly truly say that I never want to feel like this again.......So with that said this experience has realy left me thinking. This is me saying, "I need a break."

That...isn't good. It sounds like this guy wasn't secure in himself enough to handle a real relationship... but don't give up entirely. Letting insecure assholes ruin it is the wrong way to adapt. You should maybe ought to be a bit more picky.