PDA

View Full Version : Adult friend Finder

masterdiezel
04-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Anyone on this or is it just bs, i just signed up so if anyone has info please let us know....

tsdvdman
04-06-2011, 10:16 PM
I had an account years ago and had allot of luck with gg's. Mostly white women who wanted bbc, swingers clubs, etc. I still get emails even though I haven't been active for years which lead me to believe it's mostly fake ads and spam now. I'd be interested as well to hear people's recent experience.

chaves1975
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
I was on there but was a free member with no pics so obviously I never had any luck.

Chris in LA
04-06-2011, 11:04 PM
I had decent luck on there, met up with 3 different ts girls & one gg who turned out to be fat, lol but it seems like a lot is bs, fake profiles just to keep you interested. if ur looking for ts, transgenderdate is pretty money & its free

HbgDon
04-06-2011, 11:59 PM
I think it's total bullshit. I've talked to a few people, but it's mostly fake ads.

masterdiezel
04-07-2011, 02:11 AM
yea ive talked to one real ts so far on the site but it seems like alot of bs

Moogleman03
04-07-2011, 02:18 AM
There is a TON of fake ads and bs going on there but I've had some good experiences... you just have to wade through a mountain of crap to find the hidden jewels.. and I'm talking about maybe 100-1 ration of bs to real women. I met 6 ggs from there and 2 ts.. if you have patience and a little luck you can make some good friends and have some really memorable times.

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 04:15 AM
My friend used to get chicks on that site. Quite a few but this about three years ago. He's probably doin' the same.

TJ347
04-07-2011, 06:02 AM
I just signed up again myself, after a few years away. I'd say what you're looking for and where you live is critical. I went to a meet-up in my area and met some girls who I later hooked up with a few times, but this was years ago and doesn't include the dozen plus times I went back and forth messaging someone who apparently just wanted to waste both of our time. So... if you're looking for a GG, particularly if you're into older, plus sized women, I'd say you're chances of getting laid were good if you're patient and aren't repulsive yourself.

peggygee
04-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Was on it a few years back, for a New York minute.

Met a few decent guys on there, but for the most part had to kiss alot of frogs to get a Prince.

Have no intentions whatsoever of ever going back. :smh

nonnonnon
04-07-2011, 07:12 AM
I thought it was a scam... bbw grannies here I come

msbhaven
04-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Was on it a few years back, for a New York minute.

Met a few decent guys on there, but for the most part had to kiss alot of frogs to get a Prince.

Have no intentions whatsoever of ever going back. :smh

I second this. For men it's a bunch of time wasting dead beats that only want phone, cyber or in person casual sex for free. For T girls it was predominately cross dressers in their late 40s to 50s. Genetic girls were generally swingers that wanted to bring their husbands along, or were working girls.

Ashlee

peggygee
04-07-2011, 07:56 AM
I second this. For men it's a bunch of time wasting dead beats that only want phone, cyber or in person casual sex for free. For T girls it was predominately cross dressers in their late 40s to 50s. Genetic girls were generally swingers that wanted to bring their husbands along, or were working girls.

Ashlee

:iagree:

You're right about the men, most were about casual sex, though I did meet a few that were up for a relationship, and we ended up dating for a while.

Also got hit on by quite a few couples, almost kicked it with a few, but either the man or the woman didn't quite turn me on.

And yup, lots of working girls.

alyssaluxor
04-07-2011, 10:28 AM
i cant create a profile there anymore :(

alyssaluxor
04-07-2011, 10:52 AM
I also dont know why they wont let any profile with my pictures there anymore. I think because many people would use my pics there. I saw a profile there before using my pics in Sydney, also one in New York and one on Canada :(

kellygurl201
04-07-2011, 12:35 PM
what about onlinebootycall?

luv4Tgirls
04-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I was on there for a month or two, didn't have much luck. more than likely it is like most of those sites alot bs, but how you filter the crap out it might be good.

Anubis1779
04-07-2011, 07:52 PM
i go there whenever i get bored every now and them and tease on cam . i chat on the phone once in a while with guys but not from nyc. but no into meeting guys from there..my two cents

I've seen you on there teasing....you are very beautiful!

infinitenexus
04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
I definitely got lots of spam action on AFF, but all of the transsexual women I've been with I found on there, and they were all beautiful. There's lots of crap on the site, but if you sort through it, you can find some wonderful people.

masterdiezel
04-08-2011, 04:30 AM
well so far i had like 15 emails like 8 fakes and like 4 dudes, soo like 3 were at least something, the video chat is pretty cool