PDA

View Full Version : The Ringer

Legend
12-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Who in the fuck came up with that concept,its about knoxville pretends to be retarded just to win the special olympics bet on it and win money.

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2403/posters/poster1.jpg

GroobySteven
12-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Who else but the Farrelly Brothers!
Great stuff.

"Frank and beans
Frank and beans"

"What is it about great sex that makes me want to shit, Munsen? You jogged a real good one loose there."

seanchai

Legend
12-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Who else but the Farrelly Brothers!
Great stuff.

"Frank and beans
Frank and beans"

"What is it about great sex that makes me want to shit, Munsen? You jogged a real good one loose there."

seanchai

LOL, farrelly brothers can make so funny movies man didnt they make that comdey starring matt damon and another guy?

Another funny part is when he tells the preacher what he is doing and the preacher beats the hell out of him.

GroobySteven
12-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Dumb & Dumber.
Stuck on You etc

but Kingpin is by far the best - classic.
seanchai

Legend
12-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Dumb & Dumber.
Stuck on You etc

but Kingpin is by far the best - classic.
seanchai

Thanks man,i didn't know they did kingpin movie is funny as hell,woody can be funny sometimes and in that movie he played his part very will.

ManOfSteel
12-16-2005, 09:08 AM
Farrelly Bros. are great. I agree Kingpin is their best work, that movie had me laughing so hard. I love it when randy Quaid yells-
"Hey everyone theres a shit cloud coming run for your life"

NickTheQuick
12-16-2005, 09:48 AM
I love Bill Murray's character in Kingpin. When he's in the diner and goes: "Hi... not you... hi", and to the waitress "Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?". I love that shit. Hard to believe that movie came out almost 10 years ago. "Shallow Hal" and "Me, Myself and Irene" are other good Farrely movies.

hwbs
12-16-2005, 11:21 AM
like my original post on this movie..... cant believe this movie is endorsed by the special olympics....

Castor_Troy05
12-16-2005, 12:29 PM
didnt South Park do this already ?

DamionXXX
12-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Quinn
12-16-2005, 07:32 PM
The Farrelly brothers consistently turn out really funny stuff. Watching their movies after a party with a bunch of drunken friends is always a good way to wind down a night. The fact that they did this in conjunction with the Speical Olympics is, to mind, only of benefit to the movie. I'll definitely go check it out.

-Quinn

chefmike
12-16-2005, 11:24 PM
The "franks and beans" guy in Something about Mary was based on a kid they grew up with. And the actual guy has a part in Mary, he's one of the guys Mary is handing out burgers to...

chefmike
12-16-2005, 11:25 PM
The "franks and beans" guy in Something about Mary was based on a kid they grew up with. And the actual guy has a part in Mary, he's one of the guys Mary is handing out burgers to...