who wants to see these new pics...kinda curious myself

Quinn
12-16-2005, 12:54 AM
who wants to see these new pics...kinda curious myself

Me, too.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Well I saw Arianna lastnight. We went to Manhattan and caught the last showing of "Memoirs of a Geisha". Didnt have time for pics tho as it was all on the spur of the moment thing. We even went to a Virgin record store on the corner of Broadway. No commotion. No clocking. No stares.

She looked very promising IMO (for a starting out TS in her earlier transitioning stages). Slim and towering. Even showed me her budding chest..and was quite excited to be on testosterone blockers and spyro (female intramuscular injections). Watch 6 months to a year when those hormones really start showing and them boobies get fuller. She has that certain look uniquely her own.

Met me with No makeup on and looking very hermaphroditic..i.e. Androgynous. Maybe we'll take some pix on her birthday when she plans to do a show. :wink: We'll keep you posted! 8)

Hey Ari, Gurl I hope you didnt mind I have to post this little comment. :)

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
12-16-2005, 01:15 AM
A bit off tpic-

but how was the film? I just finished the book, which was AMAZING!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2005, 01:29 AM
Allanah gurl..this is one movie you have got to see for yourself. Its different if you watch this at a theater as opposed to waiting for the dvd movie to come out. If youre into the whole Mystic of Asian culture Japan specifically and how Geisha's are made. Then you would like this movie.

I dont want to give away much about it..But youve read the book. Its a love story. And speaks of ones path, destiny and life as a Famous Geisha. The movie execution was slow. But It builds up from begining til the very end. I sat and watched it and felt heavy in the chest. The acting was wonderful and the visuals/cinematography were stunning. Its about 2 hours and 20 minutes in lenght and was a something different unlike most American movies like Harry Potter, Rent, King Kong etc. Worth my 10bucks!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Gomennasai Mds?? LOL. I'll be your personal Geisha. :wink: Ready that silk Kimono sweety and jet me there! LOL. Ill dance for you and pour you some sake. :wink: J/k.

~Kisses.

HTG

MoonAndStar
12-16-2005, 02:43 AM
Arianna's avatar looks real nice... some more pics would definalty make alot of us here happy!

chefmike
12-16-2005, 07:40 AM
Arianna, you don't owe anyone on this forum jackshit...except a resounding FUCK YOU to the bonehead from bmore and her pathetic posse.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Attached below is a scene from the movie. This scene where she turned 15 (A young "Maiko" which means Geisha in training or apprentice) and was introduced ripe for the bidding as a "Geisha". Sort of a coming of age called "Seijin no hi" the equivalent in today's modernized Japan. The costume and dance routine are well executed. The cinematography was simply breathtaking.

Did you guys know? Important facts about Geisha's..

That the story of Geisha’s starts in the early 1700’s when the first male Geisha appeared in the walled-in pleasure quarters of Tokyo and Kyoto? It was within these designated entertainment precincts that the chronin (merchants) spent their time and money cultivating the arts.

The first female Geisha’s appeared soon after, and while the assumption is that they were a mixture of courtesan, prostitute and entertainer, their role was always designed to compliment the courtesan’s, not compete with them.

After the courtesan’s peaked in popularity in the mid -18th century, it was the artistic geisha’s, with their talents in dance, music and song, that became the most significant professional entertainers in the pleasure quarters.

With these words of the Geisha’s history still ringing in our ears, our guide pauses to point out the simple wooden name plagues adorning the entrance to a traditional ochaya (teahouse). The relationship between the mistress of the teahouse and the Geisha has not changed over the centuries. A combination of agent, and employer, the Geisha’s entertain their clients within the tranquility of these establishments, the exclusiveness of this relationship is symbolised by the Geisha’s name plague appearing at the entrance of the chosen teahouse with which they have this understanding.

Retirement for a Geisha comes at their choosing or upon marriage. It could be a wealthy client who eventually captures their heart, Geisha’s are definitely free to marry for love. But while marriage will bring an end to their career as a Geisha, divorced former Geisha’s are known to return to the profession once they are single again.

As we continue our stroll through Gion, Peter points out the simple non-descript storage buildings at the rear of the boardinghouses. Lovely folded and boxed, purposely kept removed from the main home away from threat of fire, are stored in these buildings the tools of the Geisha’s living, their Kimonos. Custom dictates that a Geisha wear a different Kimono each month of the year, usually in a style and design that reflects the season, with additional ones required for specials performances and ceremonies as they graduate from being a Meiko to a Geisha. The large number required and the sheer expense of each Kimono prohibits the Geisha’s directly owning them, that usually rests with the mistress of the boardinghouse. In addition to the collection of Kimono’s the mistress is responsible for the training and preparation of the Meiko’s during their apprenticeship. This includes not only their living expenses but their lessons in dance, shamisen (Japanese harp) and singing that they complete at the nearby Academy. The estimated cost for the 5 year apprenticeship, $0.50M US. This may explain that the number of registered Geisha’s in Kyoto is now just 223, less than a 5th of the numbers during the peak of area in the early 1900’s.

Source: Gion, The Geisha District of Kyoto By Susan Miles
Peter MacIntosh is a historian and a Kyoto resident for 6 years has recently started walking lecturers of Gion titled "Geisha, Past, Present and Future.

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
12-16-2005, 06:30 PM
I can't wait to see the movie-

The book explains so much about Geisha I had no idea about-i urge everyone to read the book. Trust me- you will not be able to put it down~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Gurl Id watch it again if I have time. I really enjoyed it.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 12:06 AM
...double post! :evil: Grrrrr..lol

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 06:52 AM
How do these threads constantly get hijacked???

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 07:50 AM
How do these threads constantly get hijacked???What was there to discuss anyway? It seems like you were trying to be condescending towards me; like this was a way to call what you thought was a bluff on my part. I mean, why not ask me for some pics privately, instead of making it a public event? You never even posted here yourself, beyond the initial, "who wants to see these new pics?" post. That had a shit-stirring tone to it, imho.

But of course, Adam, I could have you all wrong. My apologies if I do. ;)

apology accepted. I assumed you wanted everyone to see your transformation since alot were making fun of your older pics..something I never did by the way. This is a public forum in which you have been very very much involved in lately considering your current number of posts, which is why I posted this publicly. I have pics to share for people that e-mail me and other sites that I am a part of, just not here. Just my choice. I won't lie, if there were actually more girls and people my age I would post my pics and much info, but why..for who???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Lmao. My apologies. I was merely mentioning that I went and saw Arianna. While we caught on a movie the other night.

~Kisses.

HTG

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Lmao. My apologies. I was merely mentioning that I went and saw Arianna. While we caught on a movie the other night.

~Kisses.

HTG

I was just joking to begin with. It's cool and this is pretty funny.

Legend
12-19-2005, 08:43 AM
This is off topic but why do most of japan hate that movie, can any of you guess why?

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 08:45 AM
This is off topic but why do most of japan hate that movie, can any of you guess why?

You fuckin son of a bitch Legend. Don't you dare hijack this thread again!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 08:46 AM

Legend, Its quite simple. The character of Geisha went to a Chinese actress and not Japanese. Hence..now you know why?! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
12-19-2005, 08:47 AM

dude i said off topic that should have cover that calm down.

Legend
12-19-2005, 08:56 AM

Legend, Its quite simple. The character of Geisha went to a Chinese actress and not Japanese. Hence..now you know why?! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

you have done your research on this movie.

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 09:04 AM

dude i said off topic that should have cover that calm down.

damn can no one take a joke in this place?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

you have done your research on this movie.

Umm..some research. If you read what I posted on an earlier thread about geisha's..where it started out to be males before female geisha's even came out. Hence there's Madame M Butterfly both the novel and the movie.

My aunt lived in Japan for years and actually handled geisha's (I think I was about 14 then). So growing up I knew of Japanese cultures and what geisha's are all about. I also have a Post Op TS friend whos married from Belgium who does work in Japan as a Geisha on a 6 months stints/contract.

The movie caused quite a stir among Japanese because it casted a Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang for the lead role instead of a Japanese actress. Japanese people are very nationalistic people. Anything unjapanese they dont like.

Same when Ms Saigon production from London came to the USA. Alot protested about Lea Salonga (A filipino) who plays the lead (KIM). Saying Cameron Mackintosh should put/audition someone who's asian american instead of a foreign actress for the lead role. Then again his choice for the lead remained. Which Lea even won a Tony award for.

Did you know that Lucy Lui is Chinese? And was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY? But she played a Japanese Yakuza boss in Killbill.

~Kisses.

HTG

NickTheQuick
12-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Legend you must have missed Crouching Tiger. Ziyi was a star in that, and that of course was a Chinese movie with English subtitles. If you're a slow reader or lazy there is a dubbed version also. Very good movie.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Ziyi also was in "The house of flying daggers" movie. And a big star In Asia Hong Kong most specially..female equivalent to Jackie Chan. She was also in some Jackie Chan films. One where she was his assasin..I think Rush Hour. Remember the scene with Chris Tucker..Thats Ziyi.

~Kisses.

HTG

NickTheQuick
12-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Yep you're right, Rush Hour 2, she's also in Hero with Jet Li. She's cute.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks NickTheQuick. I like the 1st pic of her. Ziyi is also in "Hero" with Jet Li. There are sexy and pretty hot Asian actresses whom for the most part never break out internationally.

Here's another one Gong Li. She was in the "Memoirs of a Geisha" movie (as the jealous Geisha) and as well as "Farewell my Concubine", "Raise the Red Lantern", "Shanghai Triad" to name a few.

~Kisses.

HTG

Adam_Thompson
12-19-2005, 10:51 AM
nice

dreamerts
12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
My favourite Chinese movie apart from all those listed in this thread ... Geisha, Flying Dagger, Hero (my 2nd fav), Crouching Tiger is INFERNAL AFFAIRS.

A great movie, it has Tony Leung, and Andy Lau. Lau is the elder of the two men in Flying Daggers ... a Hong Kong Pacinno ... if you can find this before supposedly Norton and Pitt repise the roles for Hollywood you will have 2 hours of great escapism.

Cheers Dreamerts

P.S My best friend is from mainland China and gives me great insight to Chinese/HK/Taiwanese movies.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-21-2005, 03:10 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, did you say that you and Arianna were caught on a movie the other night?

Yes Mds..We did. Also got there too early for the movie so we went to a Virgin Mega Store off on Broadway in Manhattan. I bought some CD's and browsed some stuffs.

No commotions/No clocking whatsoever contrary to what other peeps might have led to assume. And we both enjoyed the movie!!http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/1055.gif

I also Loved "House of Flying Daggers" and "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragqueen..err Faggot OOp's I mean Dragon". LOL http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/581.gif

My favourite Chinese movie apart from all those listed in this thread ... Geisha, Flying Dagger, Hero (my 2nd fav), Crouching Tiger is INFERNAL AFFAIRS.

A great movie, it has Tony Leung, and Andy Lau. Lau is the elder of the two men in Flying Daggers ... a Hong Kong Pacinno ... if you can find this before supposedly Norton and Pitt repise the roles for Hollywood you will have 2 hours of great escapism.

Cheers Dreamerts

P.S My best friend is from mainland China and gives me great insight to Chinese/HK/Taiwanese movies.

http://emoticons4u.com/cool/cool17.gif Dreamerts, I Have yet to go see "Hero"..I missed that in the threaters. Buying a dvd of it tho. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

bunzy
12-21-2005, 07:00 PM
No commotions/No clocking whatsoever contrary to what other peeps might have led to assume.Thank you, Hara. Currently, I think I pass pretty easily, even without makeup. That's partially why I don't feel I owe these shit-talkers any new pics. For what? But at this point, I am starting to get a kick out of all the weak speculation. :D :roll: :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-22-2005, 05:40 AM
"MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA. SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID."

Someone brought to my attention that on another forum a philipino ts who claims to be japanese mentioned foreign films like memoirs of a geisha are the best. The movie was shot by Rob Marshall the director of Chicago. therefore it's not a foreign film. What a dummy this ho is.

Blah Blah http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/623.gifI never onced "Claimed" that Memoirs of a Geisha was a foreign film. Its foreign "themed" yes, but an American production. And for you to assume nor rely upon she said, he said and assumed I said it was a foreign film was simply idiotic! :lol: I knew what Ive said in response to Allanah asking me how the movie was.

Gurl, this is one movie you have got to see for yourself. Its different if you watch this at a theater as opposed to waiting for the dvd movie to come out. If youre into the whole Mystic of Asian culture Japan specifically and how Geisha's are made. Then you would like this movie.

I dont want to give away much about it..But youve read the book. Its a love story. And speaks of ones path, destiny and life as a Famous Geisha. The movie execution was slow. But It builds up from begining til the very end. I sat and watched it and felt heavy in the chest. The acting was wonderful and the visuals/cinematography were stunning. Its about 2 hours and 20 minutes in lenght and was a something different unlike most American movies like Harry Potter, Rent, King Kong etc. Worth my 10bucks!

~Kisses.

HTG

Next time you need to re-read it 2 or more times over if your brain works "SLOW" in understanding a simple post. Now whos the DUMMIER 'HO? YOU ARE! Lmao. Must be all the blunts you smoked clouding your eyes as well as your brains if you even got one.

no, the person was suggesting that foreign countries produce better films than america, NOT that american films containing foreign story lines are better.

p.s.- no offense intended. i mispelled filipino. i do think its wrong to pretend your japanese and denounce your filipino heritage which is something the CD in question does make a habit of.

:roll: Again, This is completely hilarious to me. LOL. Being pumped with silicone on your face, your boobs, your hips and ass does not make you more a transexual more than I am so shut the fuck up! Atleast Im more in a "natural" state of being compared to you. So chew on it!

I never suggested that foreign countries make better films. I challenge you to come up with a post wherein I even said that. LOL. :lol:

This clearly proves that you dont read well. You got ADD dont you? Or a learning disability? LOL. Did you even get your GED yet? Lmao. :lol:

And about denouncing my heritage..Never once have I claimed to be Japanese. If you read all my post, It always said Asian/Hispanic. Which can be dissected into 3 parts..Im part chinese, part filipino and part spanish. Those are my heritage and Im far from ashamed of it. Its what made me the person that I am today.

FYI: there are no "Real" filipino's i.e "Malay" anymore being colonized by different countries..filipino's as awhole are mixed.

I just laughed at how Juliana_Dominguez gave you a little lecture about Philippine history. Lmao. Pay attention Cunt for youll learn something new and foreign. You dont quite seem to know any World History outside the US huh? LOL. I bet you fluncked World History yourself. Tsk tsk! Go back to school. :lol:

Colonization: Spain = 250 years (correction); Japan = 4 years (correction); USA = 46 years (correction)..then there are other settlers whom added more influences: Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Thai, Koreans etc.

Note: corrections are accurate than earlier posting.

Then you got the face to even start critizicing me yet youre white and as pale as snow but acts like you wannabe Black! And wants an ass like most black gurls do? LOL. Talk about Colonial Mentality! LOL. Ofcourse, with all the Black Ho's you hang out with..Youll be a stand out. Its what you wanted in the first place..You Fucken Bitch..Youre a hypocrite!

well, maybe she is... Philippines is a melting pot! we've been colonized by spanish for 333 years, americans for 40 years and the japanese for 5 years, before spain conquered the philippines, malaysians, indonesians, indians, and chinese people were living already here... as well as the original filipinos and they marry each other so and so, look at me, i'm FILIPINO but i do have spanish and chinese roots... being mixed raced is part of our heritage, we're still Filipinos, and for the record, there are lots/many/millions of Filipinos all over the world... just take United States for example the State of Hawaii, and California, there are lots of Filipinos living in the states and of course
on the other part of the world like Japan, Spain, UK, Italy, Australia etc.

Juliana_Dominguez let me personally thank you for giving that dumb peroxide "blonde" wannabe (How Ambitious! LOL.) a lecture on this. She doesnt seem to know shit like the real color of her hair it seems! Lmao. :lol: :lol:

:roll: Dumb blonde!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Arianna, Where have you been hiding? LOL.

I havent heard from you in awhile..I hope youre doing good sweety!

~Kisses.http://www.anikaos.com/0032-kao_licca_kao-ani/kao_licca_kao-ani_25.gif

HTG

Vicki Richter
12-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Legend you must have missed Crouching Tiger. Ziyi was a star in that, and that of course was a Chinese movie with English subtitles. If you're a slow reader or lazy there is a dubbed version also. Very good movie.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/claudpol_196.jpg

No offense but that is a really terrible ass. Nick...

I mean... I like the color and tan lines, but it is so clearly fake looking and you can see the silicone breaks.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Arianna, Where have you been hiding? LOL.

I havent heard from you in awhile..I hope youre doing good sweety!

HTGIt's all a blur. :) Working, getting lasered, packing, talking to the moving company, etc.

Thats kewl gurlie. Sorry about lastnight.I was indisposable..Hehe! :wink:
I tried looking for you later on but I guess you were gone!

We shall catch up later definitely..

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-26-2005, 01:05 AM

Cheers Dreamerts

Hey Dreamerts..Do you still remember that scene from "House of Flying Daggers"? The echo game (half dance, half a challenge of reflexes and auditory skill) that takes place inside the Peony Pavilion (a luxurious brothel that flourishes in the dying days of the Tang Dynasty, 859 A.D.)? That scene was choreographed by Yuen Wo-Ping (A noted great martial arts choreographer) was simply Marvelous!

http://www.singpao.com/20040709/photos/m575718SP.jpg
http://www.cineclub.de/images/2005/01/house-of-flying-daggers_4.jpg

HTG

NickTheQuick
01-22-2006, 08:53 AM
MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA.... the real one. I'll leave it at that.

http://www.loluniversity.com/video.html?id=25

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-22-2006, 10:29 AM
LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks Nick! I Love the spoof! Was that from Mad TV? LOL I want a copy of this..LOL. :lol: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

ManOfSteel
01-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Arianna your a hottie!!

Skillet
01-23-2006, 09:42 PM
Arianna looks a lot like Penelope Cruz. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/Arianna/fb2cfec7.jpg http://www.einsiders.com/iscoop/cutenews/data/upimages/PENELOPE-CRUZ.jpg

BeardedOne
01-24-2006, 12:03 AM

OMG! :shock:

The eyebrows are a little different and Penelope could use a little class ink, but damn close. :lol:

*Kiely_Marie*
01-24-2006, 12:16 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/Arianna/fb2cfec7.jpg http://www.einsiders.com/iscoop/cutenews/data/upimages/PENELOPE-CRUZ.jpg

:shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-24-2006, 04:05 AM
You can go to my MySpace profile to see some new pics. Then you haters can rip me up all you like.

http://www.myspace.com/ariannaa

Dont mind the haters sweety! If every transexual listened to everyone of their haters there wouldnt be a single transexual today but sissies stuck inbetween boy mode and crossdressing in womens clothes. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Skillet
01-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I really didn't mean any disrespect at all. I honestly think that you look like her. I remember thinking that after my thread about the tgirl look-alikes. I thought about some of the ladies that post here and I just made a connection. I just meant that you're both very lovely and they are definitely some similarities. I apologize if I offended you.

TrueBeauty TS
01-25-2006, 12:48 AM
I really didn't mean any disrespect at all. I honestly think that you look like her. I remember thinking that after my thread about the tgirl look-alikes. I thought about some of the ladies that post here and I just made a connection. I just meant that you're both very lovely and they are definitely some similarities. I apologize if I offended you.

I don't see how she could be offended at that. Penelope Cruz is one of the hottest looking women in Hollywood.

I thought that was a nice compliment.