PDA

View Full Version : Kweschan, haw daz yu seyv a kwiktaym moovi tu da kompyuter?

NickTheQuick
12-15-2005, 09:17 PM
One that is played on a separate webpage? Like for example...

http://ia300113.us.archive.org/0/items/Internet_Forums_Redux/VlogForumsv2.mov

BeardedOne
12-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Jeez, fera minnit theah I t'ought you wuz from Bawsten or mebbe New Yawk an' wantin' sum kwawfee befowah da pwawty. :)

Or are you asking a serious question about right clicking the mouse over the link and choosing "Save Target As" from the menu :?:

BeardedOne
12-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Jeezus, Nick, izzat what we really look like :?:

:shock:

I think I know Leroy Jenkins. :thumbsdown

NickTheQuick
12-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Duh, I'z retarted. I've been using Firefox for a while where you don't have that option, and forgot to even check in IE. You da man!!!!

Your prize...

medmanus
12-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Duh, I'z retarted. I've been using Firefox for a while where you don't have that option, and forgot to even check in IE. You da man!!!!

Your prize...

In Firefox it's right click, "save link as". Should you go back to IE I may think your spelling may not have been in error.

NickTheQuick
12-17-2005, 08:36 PM
In Firefox it's right click, "save link as". Should you go back to IE I may think your spelling may not have been in error.

Gud lukeeng awt madatmyanus, eevan dough I'z retarded I feegur'd dat awt meeself afta assking da kwestion. Kompjuters r greyt.

BeardedOne
12-17-2005, 08:51 PM

Your prize...

Oh my! :shock:

I need to get more of these puzzles right. :D