PDA

View Full Version : NYC TS girls and relationships

wild-style
04-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey everyone. I have heard some people mention a couple of nightclubs and things to meet non-working TS girls in NYC, but would like to get some input from a broader range of people.

Quickly to describe myself: I am 24 years old, attractive and fit, easy to talk to, and serious about at least befriending a TS girl or two to better understand and discuss relationships - I find interacting online / through this forum to be extraordinarily frustrating at times. Of course, I would not exclusively be looking to meet non-working girls. It's just that my preference would be to ultimately be in a relationship with a non-working girl if anything were to materialize. There are plenty of questions that I have about what it would be like to be in a relationship, what the expectations would be, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a genuine effort on my part to not jump into anything flying blind and to not hurt anyone in my learning process! So, ladies, some input from you would be valued and appreciated by everyone on this forum. Thanks in advance.