PDA

View Full Version : goin through the motions

desparodo
03-29-2011, 03:09 AM
originally was 'MY OWN LITTLE WORLD ... Total failure boy did I get the welcome or what

theone1982
03-29-2011, 03:12 AM
originally was 'MY OWN LITTLE WORLD ... Total failure boy did I get the welcome or what

Yeah, but just think, you just posted your second thread!:) You're growing by leaps and bounds!:)

rufusmaxwell
03-29-2011, 03:20 AM

It's not a race dude, just slowly ease in find some posts you like and comment on them thats all! It's not at all complicated

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 03:33 AM
originally was 'MY OWN LITTLE WORLD ... Total failure boy did I get the welcome or whatjust be nice to me and youll get along just fine around here but mess with me and ill make jeffrey dalmer look like a vegetarian pope lol.:Bowdown:

desparodo
03-29-2011, 04:39 AM
just be nice to me and youll get along just fine around here but mess with me and ill make jeffrey dalmer look like a vegetarian pope lol.:Bowdown:

I am a bad boy trying to be good but it is hard on me just to look so I usually have to get a grip on myself and just secum to the nature of the beast ...

Quiet Reflections
03-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Failure my ass! that may have been the best welcome I have seen that wasn't all about flaming a new jack for something stupid he said(well....kinda). I'm sure your better off than you think.