PDA

View Full Version : if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes?

BigDF
03-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey, this is research, folks. I want to know if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes? I'm writing a story and since I've never experienced anal sex, giving or receiving, I need some answers about this. I've also never been able to have sex wearing a condom so I'm curious about that as well. And to answer the inevitable question that suggests, my @#$%& cock goes limp whenever I've tried to put a condom on it, Ok???

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey, this is research, folks. I want to know if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes? I'm writing a story and since I've never experienced anal sex, giving or receiving, I need some answers about this. I've also never been able to have sex wearing a condom so I'm curious about that as well. And to answer the inevitable question that suggests, my @#$%& cock goes limp whenever I've tried to put a condom on it, Ok???i cant to be honest but i can tell just before it happens by the sounds and the fact that im making his cock throb with every sqeeze.

BigDF
03-28-2011, 09:24 PM
i cant to be honest but i can tell just before it happens by the sounds and the fact that im making his cock throb with every sqeeze.Thank you, Lisa. When I post the story on here, I'm gonna dedicate it to you.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Thank you, Lisa. When I post the story on here, I'm gonna dedicate it to you.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:dont worry kiddo when your wearing a condom with me getting it up will be your least worry lol

Brandi Boots
03-28-2011, 09:34 PM
I can tell but it usually has more to do with body movements rather than the "spurting"

theone1982
03-29-2011, 01:15 AM
i cant to be honest but i can tell just before it happens by the sounds and the fact that im making his cock throb with every sqeeze.

Wow! That is indeed very hot!:jerkoff Have you ever thought about going on America's Got Talent and trying that out Lisa?:dancing: Oh wait, I keeping forgeting you're Canadian.:)

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 01:16 AM
Wow! That is indeed very hot!:jerkoff Have you ever thought about going on America's Got Talent and trying that out Lisa?:dancing: Oh wait, I keeping forgeting you're Canadian.:)eh? lol

rufusmaxwell
03-29-2011, 01:18 AM
dont worry kiddo when your wearing a condom with me getting it up will be your least worry lol

Then what's gonna be your biggest worry, not that anyone should/could have performance issues with you?

BigDF
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
dont worry kiddo when your wearing a condom with me getting it up will be your least worry lolOh, I'm not worried about that, sugar. I'm just not sure that my body can take it. At least I'd die happy, though. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: