PDA

View Full Version : If a man knows how to love a tgirl

Birgitta
03-27-2011, 11:50 PM
If a man knows how to love a tgirl ...
Will he have one of the most dedicated girlfriends in the world?

true or false? :)

Jericho
03-28-2011, 12:03 AM
False.
Treat them good, treat them bad, makes no difference.
You're still putting an arsonist in charge of a firework factory! :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 12:04 AM
True at least in my case :)

youshouldtrythislol
03-28-2011, 12:06 AM
I would imagine that would depend on the girl. I would guess if the girl knew what she wanted, and loved the man in return, I would hope she would be dedicated.

theone1982
03-28-2011, 01:21 AM
"When a man loves a tgirl
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found
If she's bad he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down"
:):):):):):):):):):)

Quiet Reflections
03-28-2011, 02:48 AM
A woman is a woman is a woman. No matter what you do as a man she will do as she pleases. Some girls a just plain scandalous even when being treated like gold. Word Is Bond!

fred41
03-28-2011, 04:02 AM
The realist in me says no ... a person's sexuality (or physical traits) has absolutely NO bearing on whether a person is good, bad, loyal ...and yes -dedicated-or not.
...people are the type of people they are based on "who" they are...not "what" they are.

...sometimes it takes a long time to learn that.

nonnonnon
03-28-2011, 05:03 AM
I've read that before somewhere

giovanni_hotel
03-28-2011, 05:06 AM
If it's a true love match, I think a man and a tgirl as a rule will be able to cultivate a deeper emotional relationship because the girl is going to appreciate her man on a much more profound level since by definition he's going to be harder to replace, and for a guy who admits he's 'in love' with a TG, is agreeing to go 'all in', whatever that entails.

ymb469
03-28-2011, 05:43 AM
Relationships are relationships, *purely* straight or otherwise, while there is a unique thing about being with a tgirl, a relationship doesn't hang on that. If if does, well, just like a relationship with a guy who loves big boobs - if it doesn;t work it doesn't work. People are people and it all depends on the people involved...