PDA

View Full Version : Worried About Victoria Di Prada

saifan
03-27-2011, 12:37 AM
So I don't know Victoria but have been a fan since she first appeared on the scene. A series of Tweets she posted has me worried that she is headed down a dark path. I can't imagine how hard it is to be transgendered but I can say that there are lots of good, accepting people out there who can help make things better. I saw her tweets and my heart broke. Hopefully those who know here can let her know that there are people out there wishing her nothing but success and happiness. Stay strong Victoria!

theone1982
03-27-2011, 12:50 AM
So I don't know Victoria but have been a fan since she first appeared on the scene. A series of Tweets she posted has me worried that she is headed down a dark path. I can't imagine how hard it is to be transgendered but I can say that there are lots of good, accepting people out there who can help make things better. I saw her tweets and my heart broke. Hopefully those who know here can let her know that there are people out there wishing her nothing but success and happiness. Stay strong Victoria!

I hope she's alright. She seems like a lovely girl, both inside and out.

saifan
03-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Keeps referring to herself as a freak. I can't imagine the mindset. Friends let her know that she is no freak.

theone1982
03-29-2011, 03:07 AM
Keeps referring to herself as a freak. I can't imagine the mindset. Friends let her know that she is no freak.

That doesn't sound good at all. I hope this gets resolved soon. She is the furtherest thing from a freak, she's a beautiful person, who, from what I've seen, has a good heart.

jaybee
03-29-2011, 03:18 AM
She's a great girl. I hope she is okay.

Dino Velvet
03-29-2011, 04:09 AM
I hope everything turns out alright. I don't know Victoria but she's a beautiful girl and I've heard nothing but great things about her as a person too. Who are her closest friends on this board? Someone must know something. She still live out here?

onmyknees
03-29-2011, 04:31 AM
I'd be lyin' if I said I knew her, but it sounds like she's in some pain and she seems like a beautiful lady. I'll have a good thought for her .........

BBaggins06
03-29-2011, 06:30 AM
I saw those tweets too. She even sent me a DM over there. I'm going to PM Willie Escolade. I think he's her best friend here ...

Dino Velvet
03-29-2011, 06:35 AM
I saw those tweets too. She even sent me a DM over there. I'm going to PM Willie Escolade. I think he's her best friend here ...

I did that awhile ago. I hope Willie replies in this thread. I read the tweets too and hope she has some people around her to give her support.

Chris in LA
03-29-2011, 06:41 AM
Why don't we all get on her twitter and tell her how incredible we all think she is, if we all show support, maybe we can turn her thoughts around...

theone1982
03-29-2011, 06:41 AM
I have to say, those tweets are troubling. I really hope she is getting help right now from people who love her.

Chris in LA
03-29-2011, 06:43 AM
anybody know her twitter name? Please post link

Dino Velvet
03-29-2011, 06:46 AM
anybody know her twitter name? Please post link

Victoria di Prada (victoriadiprada) on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/victoriadiprada)

BBaggins06
03-29-2011, 06:59 AM
I did that awhile ago. I hope Willie replies in this thread. I read the tweets too and hope she has some people around her to give her support.

I hope so too. I don't know the LA scene at all but maybe Bella or GXSR would know more people close to her. It does sound like a cry for help. I'm in no way a psychiatrist but she might be battling some depression.

BLKGSXR
03-29-2011, 07:03 AM
I hope so too. I don't know the LA scene at all but maybe Bella or GXSR would know more people close to her. It does sound like a cry for help. I'm in no way a psychiatrist but she might be battling some depression.
I know people that know her shit I know her..I know whats shes going thru but I wont say I/we didnt tell her so..But shes stable for the most part...

Willie Escalade
03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Couldn't really talk to her because of our crazy schedules (when I'm at work, she's not and vice-versa), but she did message me to say everything's okay. She's a strong girl and is definitely one of my best friends...even though we don't see each other as much as we used to...

Richctdude
03-29-2011, 02:05 PM
i wish the best for her always one of my favorites

jaybee
03-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Couldn't really talk to her because of our crazy schedules (when I'm at work, she's not and vice-versa), but she did message me to say everything's okay. She's a strong girl and is definitely one of my best friends...even though we don't see each other as much as we used to...

If you could let her know we're thinking of her, that would be appreciated dude. Thanks for the update.

Dino Velvet
03-29-2011, 09:40 PM

Thanks for responding, Willie.:cheers: